This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 22

Story Info
I’m Lewis’s Slut Now.
4.9k words
4.74
3.6k
7

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexual journey continues. As always I'd like to thank everyone who has read, voted, commented, PM'd me and added me as a favourite. It means a lot to me. This chapter has references to heterosexual sex, crossdressing and incest, although not in the way you might think. It also contains some beginning thoughts of some of the deeper emotional feelings I was starting to experience. All names and locations have been altered to maintain anonymity.

The air in the room was thick. The beer, the images on the TV and the words spilling out of my best friends mouth made the whole situation feel hypnotic. I watched as Lewis massaged his crotch, knowing exactly what the material of his jeans was hiding.

I wanted to him ask him what it was about the scene on the video that made him think of me. I wanted to ask him if he'd wanked himself off thinking about me, the way I had thinking about him so many times. I also knew I should let him come to terms with what was happening in his own time.

His eyes were glued to the screen as yet another man finished urinating and moved to the cubicle, where the cum splattered woman beckoned him in. His cock was particularly huge. Bigger and thicker than coach's, liquid still dripping from the tip as she had to stretch her mouth wide to accommodate his girth. Jesus, he really was huge.

"Do you like that Dave?" he asked. His voice was soft and low. Eyes still fixated on the screen. I asked him what he meant.

"That guys cock. The situation that slut is in with all that spunk on her," he answered. I told him I did. It wasn't a lie. Fuck my nipples were so hard.

The alcohol had my head swimming. I was switching my gaze from the screen to Lewis. My senses were on fire. I couldn't stop myself from gently pinching my nipples.

"What do you think of when you look at what's happening?" his voice still low.

I let my thoughts out. I didn't want to lie to him. I told him I was imagining myself in her place. Listening to the strangers at the urinals, then walking over to me with their cocks out expecting me to suck them off. Wishing I could suck that guys huge prick with droplets of liquid still leaking out as he treated me as nothing but a mouth to clean his cock of his piss and then his spunk. Then zipping up and leaving as the next big cocked guy or guys took his place, until I'd serviced every customer in the cafe.

God. I couldn't believe what I was saying. My hormones were raging and when I finished I looked at him, hoping I hadn't offended him. Hoping he'd liked what I'd said.

He looked me square in the eye. "Jeez, you really are a cocksucking slut," he said. It wasn't an insult. More a realisation. A recognition. "I mean, you REALLY love it don't ya. You love sucking cock."

I nodded my head. "I can't explain it Lewis," I answered sincerely. "But the first time Phillip took his cock out and I saw how hard he was, the only thing that I could think of was putting it in my mouth."

He listened intently, waiting for me to continue.

"His cock was hard for me Lewis. It was me that made him hard, or at least that's how it felt. It just felt right when I sucked it. Natural, yet unnatural at the same time," I said. "Don't get me wrong Lewis. I find it deeply humiliating. Just like I do when I'm naked and hard in front of a guy, but at the same time, it's like the biggest turn on I've ever had. The more humiliated I feel, the higher the turn on it is and sucking a man off is up there with the most humiliating thing I could ever do."

He nodded his head. "I get it," he said. The look he gave me made me think he did get it too.

"Have you ever sucked a cock as big as his?" he asked nodding his head towards the TV. His hand was groping his bulge hard. I told him I hadn't but 2 were close.

"Do you think I'm big?" he asked.

"Yes. You're bigger and thicker than Phillip," I answered truthfully. My nipples were on fire. "And you shoot more cum," I added with a smile. "Better looking too."

He smiled.

"How many cocks have you sucked?" His questions were making me me leak heavily. I told him it was a few now and he asked me if they had all been big.

"They were all bigger than mine, either in length, girth or both," I answered. "But that's just how it's happened. I don't really think the size matters that much to me."

He gave me a quizzical look.

"It's more about the cock being hard for me," I tried to explain. "So the size doesn't really come into it. Although, I can't lie. I do feel a sense of humiliated pride when I manage to take a big cock all the way."

The video was still playing and there was yet another guy getting his cock sucked by the woman on the toilet. She was literally covered in spunk now.

"Get undressed," he told me. It took me by surprise, but I did so as if on autopilot. My head thumping as I looked at him looking at me.

My cock was streaming precum. Fuck! I was so turned on. My best friend had just ordered me to strip for him. My foreskin had already rolled back and my balls were tight and aching.

"Stand like you do for Phillip," he told me. "With your hands behind your head."

Jesus Christ! This wasn't happening was it? I immediately took up the display position. He told me to face the TV so I could watch the rest of the scene playing out. This left me side on to Lewis with the light from the screen bathing the front of my body. I could feel my erection pulsating involuntarily.

"How many cocks have you sucked off slut," he demanded.

Oh my fucking God! Yes, he did get it. I hesitated as I tried to recall.

"5 Sir," I replied

Sir? SIR!!? Where did that come from? What the fuck was happening? This was Lewis not Phillip. This was my best mate!

"And you let them all spunk down your fucking slut throat?" he asked.

God almighty. My cock was on the verge of exploding as I answered "Yes Sir."

The image of yet another massive cocked porn star spraying the woman in the video filling my eyes.

"So you've probably guessed what Phillip meant by his parting comment now haven't you slut," he said. I nodded my head. It was clear they'd spent a lot of time talkng about me. I briefly wondered if Phillip had coached him. I wanted to know what they'd said.

"You know I'm not gay," he continued. "But the thought that I can get my prick sucked whenever I want turns me on."

I stood there in absolute shock, revelling in my best friend humiliating me, knowing my mouth was his at will.

"And I ain't interested in your cock," he continued. "But it turns me on to see you so fucking hard at the prospect of slurping on my prick."

The warm orange haze had descended. This was actually more exciting than it was with Phillip. This was my best friend making me his slut. The fantasy was becoming reality.

The video was coming to an end as the woman stood up to admire herself in the toilet mirror but it was really just a blur to me now.

He stood up and ejected the video and turned the light on. The sudden brightness did nothing to bring me out of my haze.

Then he stood right in front of me. "You've got nipples like a fucking girl," he said smiling at me. I looked down and saw just how hard and long they'd become. My body started to tremble. I could feel his body heat but my mind still struggled to comprehend that this was really happening.

I wondered how long he'd been planning this night. I found myself hoping it had been since I sucked him off. Hoped he been wanking himself off as he meticulously thought of how to make me his slut.

"I'm going to get another beer slut," he told me. "Under my pillow you'll find some stuff that I want you to wear for me. You do want to be my slut dont you?"

It was all I could do not to shoot my cum as I heard the words and told him I did. My humiliation increased by my admission. Then he opened the door and left.

I lifted the pillow and found some black stockings with matching suspender belt, a bright pink pair of silk French knickers and some lipstick. For the briefest moment I hesitated, but only slightly. He wanted me to be his slut! Enough for him to plan how he wanted me dressed.

He was calling the shots.

I put the suspender belt on, followed by the stockings. It felt like an out of body experience. Surprisingly, I found them very sexy. My smooth legs actually looked pretty good in the stockings and I sat and admired the way the suspenders seemed frame my genitals.

I stood up and pulled the panties on. They were not designed for me. They were too small really and I had to pull them right up between my cheeks. My cock and balls barely fitted inside but the feeling they created was overwhelming. Then I stood in front of his bedroom mirror and applied the bright red lipstick as best I could. Just that small amount of make up seemed to completely transform the way I looked.

I stood back to look at my reflection, shocked at how easy it might be to make me look like a girl. Shocked at how I felt.

The door opened and Lewis walked in with his beer and another videotape in his hands.

"Fuck me!" he exclaimed as he sat down. "Do a twirl for me." So I stood in front of him and twirled like a girl showing herself off to her boyfriend.

"You look better than I thought you would Dave," he grinned. "Fucking arse looks awesome."

I blushed and not just with humiliation, but his admiration. He stood up and stripped down to his tight white underwear, his bulge very prominent. He saw me looking.

"Don't worry slut," he mocked. "You'll be getting it in your mouth soon enough."

Oh fuck. Heaven was Lewis's bedroom.

With that he popped the new video into the VCR, sat back on the bed and told me to lie down next to him with my head in his lap. The smell of his cock now filled my nostrils as he pressed play. The the damp patch in the front of his briefs spread across what was clearly the tip of his cock. The screen flickered into life.

At first there was just a fuzzy screen then things came into focus.

"I found this when I was looking for that stuff you're wearing," I heard him say above me. "Don't you dare tell a fucking soul I have this, ok?"

"Yes Sir," my answer muffled with my face pressed against the heat of his bulge. I wondered if he really knew what he was doing to me. I think he did.

His hand reached down to my arse and he began to massage my cheeks. I wasn't sure why he'd said what he said until the video started. Fuzzy at first. The quality not the same as the previous video and there was no sound. Just video.

There was a woman kneeling on hands and knees on a bed in just stockings and suspenders, side on the the camera. I noted her head almost level with the end of the bed. A man's hands were adjusting the camera, as if to make sure the scene was being record correctly. There was a familiarity to what I could see, but couldn't put my finger on it.

The heat and smell of Lewis's bulge filled my senses as his hand continued to grope my cheeks.

The room in the video looked like a hotel bedroom. Very smart, but nondescript at the same time. The woman looked petite and slim, probably in her 40's? She had long wavy dark hair and small breasts. The poor quality of the video couldn't disguise how long her nipples were though.

At first she was looking straight ahead, waiting for the guy to finish setting the camera up. Then as his naked body walked towards her, she turned her head to look up at him and smiled.

Oh my god! No.......no it couldn't be. It looked like Sarah. Lewis's mum, but it couldn't be surely. Then the guy turned to face her and stroked her hair. It was Graham. Lewis's dad! It was definitely him. I knew instantly. His balding hair. His large frame and slight paunch and his glasses. The same dark thick rimmed glasses I thought made his eyes look much bigger than they really were.

His cock stuck out at a right angle from thick bush of dark pubic hair. He wasn't very big at all. Probably smaller than me. Perhaps 5 inches at best. Sarah started to kiss the tip then took him in her mouth.

Jesus! This wasn't right. I shouldn't be watching this. I'd known them for so many years. I asked Lewis to stop.

"Why?" he asked.

I stammered. I couldn't get my head around what I was seeing and how he could watch.

"You'll forget who it is the longer you watch," he said "There's loads more and not only dad either. I think they're swingers or something."

God Lewis! How could he be so casual about it?

"I bet that's what they're doing right now on their dirty night out," he said.

This was insane. Yet I couldn't take my eyes from the screen. Graham was pumping Sarah's mouth now, holding on to her head with both hands, his face contorted with pleasure.

I was desperately trying to comprehend what was happening. I couldn't understand why my cock was leaking or why I was still turned on, but I was.

After a few more minutes Sarah spun herself around and I got a short glimpse of her very hairy pussy before she had her arse facing Graham. He slid his cock in and started to fuck her, gripping her hips as he did.

Bizarrely, Lewis was right. I knew it was Sarah and Graham. In the back of my mind I knew, but the action took over. They just became 2 people fucking, made all the more exciting because they weren't porn stars, but real people and I knew them.

It was my first exposure to amateur porn.

If anyone was in the wrong here it was Lewis, but he had no problem with it. So why should I? So I let myself relax. It was a very strange experience.

Lewis picked up the remote and stopped the video. I realised just how deeply fixated I'd been, blinking my eyes.

"Right, I can't hold on," Lewis told me. "I need my cock sucking. Stand up take my pants off slut."

I quickly got up, trying to forget what I'd just seen. I stood between his legs and with my hands trembling, I pulled his pants down and then off. I wanted to smell them. I wanted to jam them against my face, but instead I just dropped them on the floor.

I couldn't be absolutely certain, but his cock looked bigger than the first time. Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me. He stood up and moved his swivel chair so it was lined up in front of the full length mirror. Sitting down, he pulled his legs up so they hung over each armrest and pushed his hips forward so his buttocks rested on the edge of the seat.

No, I was sure. He was definitely bigger and so fucking hard.

Just as before, the huge muscle that ran from his arse all the way up to the base of his cock, pushed his balls to each side.

"Get on your knees then slut," he told me. "And show me how much you want my prick in your mouth."

I don't know why I did it. Maybe it was because I knew he could see my reflection, but I got on to my hands and knees and crawled the short distance to his cock. Imagining what he could see in the mirror. I felt more like a slut than I could remember.

The same smell as before invaded my nostrils. Stale urine, mixed with precum and his own natural body odour. God, it was literally intoxicating. That thick muscle protruding, beckoning me to lick its whole length, but I started with his balls. Kissing them first, one after the other. Then gently sucking on each one. The soft pubic hair filling my mouth.

His moans were encouraging "Oh fuck, yeah. Just like that slut," he moaned down at me. By the time I finished they were coated with spittle, shiny and wet. I licked the muscle, kissed it and licked down towards his arse. He lifted his hips as if inviting me to taste him there. I did. The taste a mixture saltiness, sweetness and musk. Stronger than when I'd rimmed coach.

It didn't stop me as I licked around the hole and tried to get deeper by contorting my head and neck. I was determined that he shouldn't have to move.

"Fuck. Fuck yeah," he groaned "Jesus. I've never felt anything like that before. You dirty fucking slut."

I continued to rim his hole for as long as my neck could tolerate it, but eventually had to give in and lick along the muscle all the way up to the tip of his cock.

"Just get it in your fucking mouth Dave," he urged. "Honestly, I'm fucking desperate to spunk your mouth."

I sucked his cock like a whore. Just like the girl in the video earlier. I sucked and slobbered on it, taking it to the hilt. With each downward push my saliva ran down to his anus along that thick muscle. Each upward movement I saw the red streaks of my lipstick. I wanted him to see me as his cocksucking slut. There purely to service his cock.

I was definitely in the zone, barely hearing as he told me that the reflection in his mirror looked just a girl sucking him off. Asking me if I liked his prick in my throat. Goading me on to suck it harder. Calling me names. Slut. Whore. Dirty arselicking bitch. They all washed over me as I did my very best to show him I could suck his cock better than anyone he'd ever meet.

The tell tale signs then. His hips started to jerk and his cock got even thicker, swelling in my throat as he used a hand to hold my head down. The upward curve of his cock and the spasms as he shot 5 huge spurts of spunk directly into my stomach, caused me to gag a little. He made sure he held me firm though and only when he'd finished did he let go. As I drew my mouth up to take him out, I sucked the remaining drops of his cum and savoured them before swallowing them down.

"God all-fucking-mighty," he said. His voice a mixture of relief and pleasure. "Make sure you lick it clean slut. Balls as well."

I was still on the edge. The panties were just too tight for me to get a full erection, but I could feel they were soaked and my balls ached for relief. So I lapped at his cock, balls and all the way down to his anus until any trace of spit and cum was gone.

When I looked up at him his face was beaming with pride. Or at least I think that's what it was. Like a king sitting on his throne with me, his personal mouth, kneeling between his open legs hoping for his approval. I actually think I was too.

"Good girl," he smiled down at me. "Have you cum?"

I shook my head explaining how restricting the panties were.

"Stand up," he said. "Let's have a look."

As I stood he made me put my hands behind my head again. "If you can do it for Phillip, you'll do it for me," he told me. "Especially now you're my slut"

"Yes Sir," I replied. He's calling me his slut. Yes!

He shifted his position and leaning forward. "Did you tuck your cock and balls underneath or something?" he asked. I told him I had to as it was the only way I could fit into them.

"You look like you've got a cunt," he commented, before adding it looked like I'd pissed myself.

This was a whole new level of humiliation. God, my balls ached so badly.

He reached over to get his beer as he appraised me.

"So I had this idea while you were licking my arse and sucking my prick," he said with a smirk. He didn't wait for me to ask.

"You really looked like a girl in the mirror and with me not being gay, I reckon that whenever we meet up in future you should dress up like one for me," he added. "Kind of makes it easier for me to deal with."

"Yes Sir," was all I could think to say. He was giving me no choice really. No time to think about it.

"That stuff you're wearing is my mums," he continued. "But you can keep it. She's got loads so I doubt she'll notice it's gone anyway. Plus you've made a fucking mess of them. I can't put them back in her drawers now."

He was loving this. I mean, he was REALLY loving this. The change in him was like night versus day. Sitting there in his "throne" with his legs open and his cock still semi erect. I couldn't take my eyes from it and he knew it. He knew he had me.

I couldn't believe I was standing there in his mum's lingerie. My gentials tucked where her pussy had been. My legs wrapped in the same stockings her legs had been. Visions of the video flashed in my mind. My nipples were harder than I could remember, sticking out almost an inch long. I swear they were throbbing. My cock was trapped in the tight panties and my balls were now actually painful, to the point my stomach ached.

12