All Comments on 'This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 22'

by Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Wow, I really wasn't expecting Lewis to be this dominant so fast. I get that he's now fulfilling his own desires as well as Dave's, but his treatment of Dave after they had sex seemed almost dismissive. I really hope that I'm wrong, but chapter #22 left me feeling like their friendship is over and all that exists now is a relationship between a master and his sex slave. Maybe they'll talk about what's happening between them in the morning. Five more *s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving these allusions to piss..going down to suck a cock and suddenly experiencing something distinctly warm…What could that possibly be?…little droplets of fluid that’s definitely warm..then understanding..and just proudly sucking and sucking..Thanks so much..so hard now..

JT

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy12 months ago

Yes Lewis's dominating but this is also a highly sexed game between the pair of them, and they've had to trust one another implicitly for it to happen. Lewis is as much a dirty highly sexed horny teenager as Dave is so I'm sure their friendship will endure until lewis decides he has to go straight to satisfy his perceived expectations. But I can almost guarantee he's remained a horny fucker getting extras on the side. His parents have taught him that is normal and his balls are shouting it to the rooftops!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr4ng3rth4nf1ct1on@Str4ng3rth4nf1ct1on
I’m new to writing but enjoying it and learning…….and hopefully I’m getting better. I love to hear what people think of my stories via comments or messages and please consider voting…..at least that way I’ll know how they’re being received.