This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was my desperate need to cum, the alcohol, the situation and everything that had happened or just because it was Lewis. Right then, I realised I fancied him. I think it was the first time I remember actually fancying a guy. I liked the others, but they were different. I could never fancy them like this. Even with coach, it was sex, Only sex.

The realisation caught me off guard. My mind was wandering, trying to work out what was happening and I didn't hear that he was talking.

"Dave, are you ok?" he was asking, bringing back to the room.

"Yes Sir," I answered, my eyes refocusing on his cock. His beautiful cock.

"Good," he smiled, the look of concern dissipated. "I was just saying that I've had my prick sucked a few times, but you're in a different fucking league."

I thanked him. My stomach was hurting. My head was spinning.

"And you're the only person who's ever swallowed my spunk," he continued. "So while I'm not with a girl, I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

What? Girlfriend? What the fuck did he mean?

"Girlfriend?" I asked confused.

"Well not my girlfriend as such," he explained. "Not like we"ll be going out on dates or anything."

Still confused.

"No, you'll be my slut girlfriend," he grinned. "A bit like that slut in the video and the way my mum is for dad. I've been thinking about it since you sucked my prick the first time."

Wow. He had been thinking about me then. My chest swelled with pride. Then I realised what he'd said about Sarah and Graham.

"What do you mean.......you know......about your...." I couldn't say it.

"You'll see when you've seen more of the video," he said.

I wasn't sure I wanted to, but I knew I did. The fascination too much to resist.

"I haven't forgotten what you said when you told me you were sucking Phillip's cock that night for me," he said. "You did mean it didn't you?"

I nodded, telling him I did mean it. My panties were sopping wet. My balls ached badly. My stomach hurt. My arms ached.

"Good, because I liked it," his voice thick and low. "I like the thought of having my own porn star."

It was getting too much for me to take.

"You need to put more lipstick on. I'll be back in a sec."

He left and I did what he told me to do. I felt like I'd lost all control. As if I was a puppet. HIS puppet. He could do anything he wanted and I was only to willing.

I stood back and looked at myself again. The bright pink panties were a mess, but he was right. From the waist down I could be mistaken for a girl. The lipstick made my lips look fuller than they were. My hair wasn't particularly long, but neither was it short. It really wouldn't take that much to make me look even more feminine I was sure of it and I surprised myself by thinking I wanted to.

I wanted to be his slut girlfriend.

The door opened and I started to turn.

"Stand still slut and put your hands behind your head," he said quietly, but firmly.

He moved behind me and reached around to my nipples. Pinching and pulling them. My panties filled with more precum. His cock was between my cheeks, pushing hard, the girth forcing them apart. I wished I wasn't wearing anything so I'd be able to feel his cock against my anus.

Was he treating me like his girlfriend? It felt like it as his shaft began to hump the crevice between my cheeks. I started to melt in his arms.

"I've just had a piss," he said softly in my ear. "I didn't shake it when I'd finished either. Just like them blokes in the video."

I knew exactly what he was implying.

"Please can I take these panties off Sir?" I almost begged him.

"Yeah, but make sure you don't spunk all over my carpet slut."

The relief was immense when my cock was finally released. I knelt down and held the panties over my solid erection with both hands as he pushed his cock down to my mouth. A small trickle of amber liquid began to fall from the tip and I quickly engulfed it and sucked.

The fucking liar! The dirty fucking liar!!

He must have held back because a short squirt of piss filled my mouth. I immediately gagged on the salty sour liquid but he held my head, forcing me to gulp it down. Then rammed his cock into my throat.

"That's what you wanted wasn't it slut?" he said as he pumped his cock and the remaining piss into my throat.

My head exploded as I tried to take in what I'd just done and that caused my cock to squirt. I could feel my cum soaking through the panties in my hands. My body convulsed with the sheer ferocity of my orgasm. He held my head hard, keeping it still so he could fuck my mouth.

Everything faded, but I was sure I felt another small jet of his piss squirt into my throat and belly. I think I may have blacked out momentarily. I couldn't focus my mind on anything other than his cock pumping in and out of my throat.

5 minutes? 10 Minutes? Maybe longer? Time was lost. My face was getting fucked. My throat was sore. Saliva clinging to his shaft and balls. Dripping from my chin. Then he was spraying his spunk in my mouth and throat. I had no chance of swallowing so it spilled out and got shoved back in until he'd finished.

He pulled out leaving me gasping.

"Get it cleaned up slut," he told me. So I did. Just like the dirty piss drinking slut I was. The dirty piss drinking slut my best friend had turned me into.

"Right its nearly 2 o'clock," he said casually. "Keep the stockings on and lets get some kip cos I'll want my prick in your mouth again when we get up."

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter.........

12