This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 23

Story Info
Nagging doubts. Regrets. Mr Ali. Then Lewis again.
5.7k words
4.91
2.1k
4

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My journey continues. This chapter is longer and not littered with sex, although there is some. Hopefully I manage to convey some of the feelings I was experiencing at the time and it's not too boring to read. It also contains discussions about incest. All my usual thanks go out to those who have chosen to read, comment, vote, PM or add as a favourite. It means a lot to me. All names and locations have been altered to maintain anonymity.

I was still kneeling as I watched Lewis climb into his bed. Still dazed. I told him I needed to clean up first and made my way to the bathroom. I didn't hear what he said as I closed the bedroom door.

I needed to urinate. It was weird looking down at my softening cock framed in suspenders and stockings, still wet and slimy from my own cum. The pain in my stomach had subsided somewhat and the ache in my balls now just a trace. My orgasm had been a mixture of pain, pleasure and immense relief.

I turned to the sink and started to run the water. The reflection in the mirror above said it all. A stark reminder of what had just happened. My eyes looked puffy and I could feel the dried tears in my eyelashes. I had bright red lipstick smeared all around my mouth. A mixture of drying spunk, spit and piss clinging to my lips, chin, nose and cheeks. The smell just seemed to add to the vision looking back at me. I was a mess.

Reality hit me like a demolition ball. My best friend. The person who I'd known so well, for so many years. The person who I'd grown up with. Who I'd shared some of my biggest dreams and my lowest moments with, had just royally fucked, pissed and spunked in my mouth and throat.

God. What had I done?

As I washed my face and used mouthwash, I started to tremble and doubt spread through me. How would I feel in the morning? How would Lewis feel when he woke up? Questions flooded my brain.

After finishing up, I walked back across the hallway and slowly opened the bedroom door. The smell of sex hit me as I looked pensively towards the bed and Lewis. The sound of deep, regular breathing told me he was already asleep.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't stay. I slipped the stockings and suspenders off leaving them where they fell and quietly grabbed my clothes and shoes, then slipped out of the bedroom. I dressed in the hallway and after sneaking downstairs, I left.

The 20 minute walk home was just a blur. I was home by about 3am and as I crept upstairs, my mother called out from her bedroom. Reassuring her it was me I got into my room, stripped off and lay on my bed. I needed to process what had happened not only with Lewis, but with coach also, but sleep took over.

It was close to 9am when I woke up. If my mother had tried to get me up, I hadn't heard. Perhaps she'd just decided to let me lie in. As always, I had my morning erection but I couldn't masturbate. It just felt wrong.

I showered, got a coffee and had some breakfast, then went back upstairs to lie on my bed naked. I thought about coach. It had felt good there was no doubt about it. It had felt natural with him. I liked him. Physically I liked him a lot, but it was only sex with him. Different than with Phillip, but still sex. No complications for me, although I thought it might be more complicated for him given what he'd said yesterday morning. Still, for me, there was no emotional attachment.

My nipples were as hard as my erection as I thought about what had happened with him, so I began to play with them. Pinching and pulling them hard as I remembered fucking him. Yes, it was easy with coach. Easy for me to deal with. I was leaking.

I continued to work my nipples as I began to think of Lewis.

This was much more difficult for me to deal with and even with heavy nippleplay, my erection began to fade. How had he felt this morning when he woke to find me gone? Had he been upset? Maybe I'd hurt his feelings. Did he have second thoughts the way I had? Did he enjoy it? Did he want more? Did he fancy me? Did I really fancy him the way I thought I did last night?

He'd said he wanted me to be his slut girlfriend. He'd planned the lingerie for me. The lipstick. How far did he want to take that? Did I want it to go further? I'd been surprised at the way I looked. How it felt. I'd been turned on too, but was that just because of the situation? Did it mean I wanted to be a girl?

No, it didn't. I could answer that one easily. Dressing up felt good, but it was just another experience, that's all it was. There was no deeper meaning to it.

Then there was the video of Sarah and Graham. That was hard for me to reconcile. Did it genuinely turn him on? If so what did that mean? It had turned me on too, but then I had no reason for it not to. I wasn't related to them. Yes, it definitely turned me on. More so because they were people I knew. The same way it would if I saw a video of Phillip or Mr Ali or Tracey.

If it turned Lewis on though, that was a whole different matter. I worried about it. I worried about him.

There was also the change in him. It was as if lust had taken him over. He hadn't been Lewis, or at least the Lewis I knew so well. With all the other men, they'd retained a part of their personality. Of the person I knew. Even with the stranger in the shop there was no real change. Not so with Lewis.

I realised I couldn't answer all of these questions. At best I could only guess. The most worrying aspect was the fear that our friendship was lost. I would have to face up to him and talk it through. Hopefully, he would feel the same.

My erection returned when I remembered how it had felt with his cock between my cheeks. The way he'd told me he'd just taken a piss. He'd listened to what I'd said about the first video. He'd listened and acted on it. Not only that but he'd been devious. I pulled at my nipples.

I'd only expected a trace, a few droplets of piss. But no. Lewis had chosen to give me more. He must have stopped his flow towards the end. Planning to give me a real taste. To show me I was his slut and if I voiced my thoughts he was only too willing to act on them, taking any choice away from me.

My cock was leaking profusely as I drifted on the thought, my fingers flicking at my nipples.

The way he'd pushed his hard cock down for me to suck, knowing he was about to give me a stream of his piss. No droplets for his slut. I'd get a proper mouthful.

My cock was throbbing erratically. The way he'd forced me to gulp it down and then the other stream that had flowed out with his beautiful cock in my throat.

Fuck! I pulled my legs over my head and squirted my cum over my face and into my mouth.

My orgasm subsided and confusion took over again. Worry. Excitement. Humiliation. Too much was happening for me to deal with. I had to get a grip.

I lay there and let my cum dry. I liked that feeling. I liked it too much.

Young men didn't do the things I was doing. Was I nothing other than some kind of pervert? Had this been residing in me all this time. Would I be like this with women or was it just with men?

I started to cry. Then I sobbed, my tears mixing with the dried cum on my face.

Fucking hell! I was disgusting. I wasn't normal. I'd even let my best mate piss in my mouth!

I lay there for an hour? Maybe longer. Maybe not so long. Eventually I got up and showered again, then got dressed, then got on with chores. Around 2pm the phone rang. It was Phillip asking if I could come to the shop. He had an idea he wanted to run by me.

"Work related David," he assured me.

Telling him I'd be there by around 3pm, I put the phone down thinking why it couldn't wait until my shift the following day. Then the fear of knowing I'd see Lewis. I panicked for a few moments, finished what I was doing, changed into my work clothes and left the house.

When I got there Lewis seemed fine, smiling at me as he served a customer. I saw Phillip and after greeting me he had me follow him upstairs. I stripped naked as he watched smiling, then followed him along the hall to his desk and took up the display position as he sat down.

It was automatic now, this small ritual, yet it didn't make me feel any less excited as my cock sprang to life under his gaze.

For a few moments he continued to stare. My cock throbbed. Then he told me he had an opportunity for me to earn more money.

"I'm thinking of extending the opening hours," he advised me. "Business is good, but a few customers have begun asking why I only stay open late on a Thursday and Friday."

Not sure if he wanted me to speak I just stayed silent, but I guessed what was coming. Any additional money I could earn would be a bonus.

"So starting from tonight I'm going to open the shop till 9pm," he stated. "If it seems worth it afterwards, I'll stay open late every weekday evening. I thought I'd offer you first refusal David. I know its not full time but it's still an additional 10 and a half hours extra pay for you."

It was a really bizarre situation, standing there naked and erect while he offered me more hours. Kind of businesslike, yet not.

I told him it would impact on my swimming, but at the end of the day, money was more important so I'd be happy to do it.

"That's great David," he continued. "It seems pointless in you going home only to have to come back, so I'll pay you from 4 o'clock today. You can call your mother later and let her know. I guess you'll need to let your coach know too."

I nodded, considering the implications. I wasn't sure how coach would react, but needs must.

"Well, I don't need you downstairs until Lewis finishes," he said. "So you can stay up here and give the living room and kitchen a good tidy up. Then if there's still time you can clean the bathroom too."

I checked my watch. I still had 2 hours before Lewis finished. Trying not to think what might happen if he came upstairs, I busied myself cleaning and my erection faded. I did a lot of the housework at home, I didn't want my mother to think I wasn't pulling my weight while trying to find employment. This was nothing new to me, but being naked while I did it was.

Phillip was quite a tidy person so I was pretty much done within an hour or so. My file was on his desk. I wondered what it said. I wondered if he left it out all the time and how many people had seen it. For all I knew Lewis might have read it with Phillip, or even done so while Phillip was downstairs. I imagined him surreptitiously reading what Phillip had written, massaging his crotch as he planned what he would do. My cock became erect.

I was so tempted to pick it up, but it would be a betrayal. I moved along the hallway to the bathroom. I couldn't be tempted if I couldn't see it.

I was on hands and knees scrubbing the floor after cleaning everywhere else, when I heard footsteps in the hallway. My heart thumped. I hoped it wasn't Lewis. I wasn't sure I could deal with it right then, besides this wasn't the environment to talk to him.

I stayed with my bottom facing the door and continued to scrub, desperately hoping it was Phillip. I heard the footsteps stop in the bathroom doorway.

"There's a sight for sore eyes," I heard Mr Ali say. I looked over my shoulder at his grinning face. "Phil said I could use the loo."

My face flushed, I moved to stand up but he told me not to worry. My cock was rigid as he squeezed by me and stood in front of the toilet unzipping his trousers.

"Come here boy," he smiled down at me, pointing to the small gap next to the bowl. I had to kneel to fit in the space, putting me at eye level with his crotch.

Putting his hand inside his trousers he withdrew his cock and balls. I was surprised to see he was shaved. Then how his balls stretched the skin of his brown scrotum as they hung from his flies. His skin of his cock was very dark, almost black. Slightly wrinkled with no veins. He wasn't particularly large in this flaccid state, around 4 inches at a guess. Not overly thick either, but he was circumcised and the glans was huge. It looked completely oversized in comparison to the thickness of his shaft with a slit that looked wide open, almost like a hole in the end.

He told me to hold it. "I said I'd let you the last time we were in here. Make sure you point it into the bowl," he said putting his hands on his hips.

Oh god. My cock started to leak and it didn't go unnoticed.

"You like that boy don't you," he stated. I nodded as I held him, my face a deep shade of red.

Then it began. I could actually feel the urine as it gushed along the short length before exiting in a thick stream. I did my best to guide it into the bowl. Some spilled onto my fingers, but it was too late try and adjust my hand. I was so close, the smell of the deep amber liquid caused my eyes to water a little. He just stood there looking down at me as if this was normal.

Eventually he stopped with 3 or 4 long squirts diminishing to a trickle and then a few drops that ran over my fingers, my wrist and then down my arm towards my elbow.

"Do you want to shake it or suck it clean boy?" he asked.

Just a simple question and I was on the verge of my own orgasm, my eyes locked on the drips leaking from his huge mushroom shaped helmet.

"You want to suck it don't you boy," he said. It was a statement. A recognition. As if he'd known since I watched him the first time.

I dumbly nodded my head. My brain was just a thick fog. My cock jerked wildly.

"Well chop chop," he said grinning at me. "It's not going to suck itself clean," he laughed.

He didn't move so I had to lean over the toilet bowl to put my mouth around his glans. Fuck, it was bigger in my mouth than it looked. The stench of his urine in the toilet wafted up to my nose as I got the first taste. Unlike Lewis, there was no surprise jet, just the taste of his piss. It was as strong on my tongue as it smelled. I gagged briefly and he apologised saying he'd been waiting a while to go. It didn't stop me sucking him and his cock began to swell.

"Woah," he said comically. "You're supposed to be sucking me clean, not sucking me off boy." He pulled himself from my mouth, tucked himself back into his trousers and strolled away, leaving me with my cock on the edge and the taste of his piss.

It would only take a few seconds of stroking and I'd be cumming, but I forced myself not to. I finished the rest of the bathroom floor and tidied everything away. The taste in my mouth helping to maintain my solid erection.

I realised I'd been waiting to see Mr Ali's cock since the very first time he watched me sucking Phillip off. I wasn't disappointed either. I'd never seen a cock with such a huge helmet before. My cock twitched when I thought of what it felt like in my mouth and it had definitely started to get bigger. I wondered if he'd told Phillip and that made my balls begin to ache.

Fuck! I'd forgotten to call coach or my mother. I quickly dialled home and explained what was going on. I expected her to be happy, but she seemed quite subdued in her response. She said we'd talk about it later when I got home.

When I spoke to coach he said he understood. He knew my home situation was tight financially, but he would need to consider whether I could stay in the club. However, he said we'd talk about it. I think I expected him to say that. It still hurt though.

With that I heard footsteps on the stairs. It was close to 5.30pm and assumed it would be Phillip coming to tell me to go downstairs. I took up the display position in front of his desk, but instead of coming up he called me to come down, saying Lewis had already left. So after getting dressed, I made my way to the shop.

It was surprisingly busy that evening. Maybe word had spread about the extended opening hours. Phillip stayed with me for most of the evening. He wanted to see how it went. He left me to it around 8.30pm.

I'd already seen the guy who came through door shortly afterwards. He'd been in earlier. He was a big guy. I mean, really big. He must have stood around 6'6" tall. He was bald, but not from shaving his head. It was naturally that way. I guessed him to be in his late 50's or early 60's. He was fat, but his height just made him look big.

I remembered how big his arms and hands were when I'd served him. He'd been pleasant enough, almost chatty. He had a nice smile and when I'd looked at him, his faded blue eyes glinted. That was when I'd noticed he had no eyebrows, no hair on his arms and he didn't need to shave his chin. I'd briefly wondered if he was completely hairless, he did had eyelashes though, so maybe not. I'd tried to not let my gaze linger, but I think he'd guessed what I was thinking.

The fact he'd come back when I was alone, left me feeling he might be another one of Phillip's friends, like the big cocked stranger. My cock reacted. I watched him as he wandered up and down the aisles. His black oversized T-shirt not able to fully contain his sheer bulk, stretched around his biceps. The faded blue jeans slightly baggy around his buttocks, long enough to show signs of wear on the hems as they dragged at his heels. His shoes were tan brogues, but were well worn.

Eventually he picked up a bottle of milk and walked to the counter. I was already excited. The prospect of what might be to come. The thought of what he and Phillip had planned making my balls start to tighten. If his cock was as big as the rest of him......

"Forgot the milk," he said, the glint in his eyes returned. "The wife won't be happy if she can't have her morning cuppa."

I smiled back at him as I took his money. God, his hands were fucking huge and totally hairless. The thought crossed my mind again. I stared just a little too long.

"Alopecia," he said. His smile one of repeated explanations, but good natured nonetheless. I didn't know what to say, so apologised.

"It's ok David," he smiled that nice smile. "I'm used to it. You are David though?"

Already I could feel my face flush. So Phillip had told him my name too. My cock was tenting my trousers. Thankfully the counter hid my arousal, my mind scrambled to work out what was going to happen as I told him he was correct.

He held his hand out. "I'm Gary, but most folk call me Gaz," he explained, his eyes locked on mine as my own hand disappeared into his grasp.

"Pleased to meet you David," he said as he continued to hold me firmly. "I'm Carol's husband."

Oh god. Please, no. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I went into full panick mode and tried to pull my hand away, but he was way too strong. My erection disappeared instantly as utter fear gripped my whole being. I felt faint. I wanted to run and tried to pull my hand away again. His grip remained firm, but never hurting.

"It's ok David," he said calmly. "I can see you're scared, but you don't need to be. It's not what you think."

I was stuck. I couldn't get away. My whole body was shaking. I just stared at him, wide eyed, desperately hoping I wasn't about to get the beating of my life.

Still holding me in his grip, he put his other hand on my shoulder and leaned forward, his gaze not one of malice.

"Calm down," he said reassuringly. "I'm not going to hurt you. I know Carol gave you our number. It's ok. I'm ok with it. Just calm down and listen to what I'm saying."

Slowly my heart began to settle and my fear began to subside as I realised he wasn't going hurt me. His words were sinking in. He knew? He was ok with it? What did that mean?

"Have you still got our number?" he asked. I told him I had.

"Give us a call on Saturday evening anytime after 7. I'll explain it better then."

With that he left. God, the relief made me feel so weak I had to use the counter top to support myself. It was nearly closing time and Phillip reappeared to help finish up. He was pretty happy with how it had gone so he confirmed my new weeknight hours. Just as we were locking the front Lewis appeared. He must have gotten away from training pretty sharp to get here.

12