This Can’t Be Happening Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll walk back with you if Phillip doesn't need you," he said looking at Phillip with slightly pleading eyes. He told us he didn't.

As soon as we started to walk he asked me why I hadn't stayed the night. Followed by a volley of quick fire questions that gave me no time to think, let alone answer. I told him I didn't want to talk about it in the street, so he'd have to wait until we got back to mine. So he went on to ask what coach has said about me not being able to train on Wednesdays. We talked about that until we got back

My mother was happy to see me arrive with Lewis. Maybe even more so than she usually was. I thought I sensed some relief in her.

"Are you staying over Lewis?" she asked taking me by surprise. I couldn't remember the last time she'd done that. He smiled and said he thought he would be. What about whether I wanted him to stay over? Why wasn't I being asked? My face flushed when I realised that them taking the decision from me had caused an erection. Flustered I told her we were going up to my room.

It wasn't meant to begin like that. I had some serious shit going on and needed to talk with Lewis. My erection wouldn't subside as we sat on the bed together. I put some music on, in the vain hope that the distraction might help. It didn't and Lewis noticed.

"You just can't keep it down can you?" he mocked playfully, gesturing to the tent in my trousers. "You should be more careful with your mum around."

I told him to fuck off, before saying we needed to talk properly. So I began asking him all the questions I'd asked myself earlier. He sat there on my bed with his legs open and the bulge in his jeans growing as he calmly answered.

He couldn't understand why I had regrets, because he hadn't. He didn't see me any differently either. His opinion of me hadn't changed. If anything he'd grown closer, even more attached to me. He couldn't imagine ever being with a guy until it had happened with me and he didn't think he could do it with any other guy.

He thought he'd treated me the way I wanted to be treated. Play acting to some extent, but he enjoyed it. With Phillip I had no problem being a slut, so why was it an issue with him. The dressing up had been an idea he'd had, something he'd thought of out of the blue. Another way of humiliating me, because he knew that's what I needed. He hadn't expected me to look as good as I did and he did want to take it further, but if I didn't it wasn't an issue.

He didn't fancy me, not the way he would a girl, but he did get hard for me. He had since the first time. He'd wanked off a number of times hoping it would happen again or imagining things we could do together. So for him nothing had changed, yet everything had changed too. Now I wasn't just his best mate but the best of best friends. And yes, he'd been upset when he woke up, not because he wasn't going to get sucked off again, but because he thought he'd done something wrong. If I wanted to stop I should just tell him.

I listened and watched the bulge growing. My eyes drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I was surprised by his candour and kind of flattered too. Perhaps I'd worried too much. Maybe I'd overthought it. I didn't tell him that I thought I fancied him. That might be too much, plus I wasn't really sure myself. Perhaps I should just go with the flow and enjoy the sex, after all, it didn't seem to confuse him the way it did me.

I had to ask him about the video.

He didn't hesitate when I questioned him about it. He'd found it about a week beforehand, when he was looking for something for me to wear. Right there under his mums stockings and knickers. He'd been surprised by just how much stuff she had, but when he saw the video he just thought it would be porn. His curiosity had piqued. He wanted to know what sort of stuff they watched, so he'd waited till they were out and watched it.

He knew right away that it was wrong, that he should have just stopped watching and put it back. He said it was like watching a car accident, he wanted to turn away but couldn't.

"It was kind of like morbid curiosity," he tried to explain. "I just couldn't stop it Dave and the more I watched the more excited I got. It's not like I want to do anything with them Dave, but I can't lie. Watching what they've been doing turns me on."

I was trying to understand, to see it from his point of view. It was difficult though. I couldn't imagine doing the same thing, but had to remind myself that I'd gotten erections when I'd been talking to my mother. God. I'd even had one earlier. Still that was different. That wasn't because I fancied her or liked the idea of seeing her getting fucked on video. It was a by product of my fetish. It had nothing to do with incest.

I realised then that maybe it was similar for Lewis. That watching might not be considered incest. Kind of like a fetish perhaps. I'm sure a professional would understand better. A psychiatrist would have answers, reasons for why it turned him on.

"When I watch the video Dave," he continued. "It's like I know they're my parents but at the same time they ain't. I feel detached, but because of who they are and what they're doing, it turns me on even more than a normal porn video."

I asked him outright if he ever thought about them sexually. He said, other than the video, he hadn't.

"I don't wanna fuck her if that's what you mean Dave or sit in the room and watch them at it for real," he said, seemingly adamant.

I decided to leave it at that, saying as long as I didn't need to worry about him then I was happy.

"You should worry about yourself mate," he retorted. "I ain't done half the things you've done."

He was right too. Who was I to judge anyone.

"Anyway," he said as he stood up to get his kit bag. Reaching inside he retrieved a small carrier bag and handed it to me. "I brought these with me. I can't do anything with them."

I looked inside to see the lipstick, stockings, suspenders and panties I'd worn for him.

"I'd like you to keep them and wear them again sometime," he said. "You looked good in them, although you'll definitely have to wash the knickers," he laughed.

I pushed the bag aside, making a mental note to deal with them the following day. God forbid if my mother found them. Then I realised what he'd just said. He hadn't asked if I wanted to keep them or whether I wanted wear that stuff again. He'd TOLD me to. Told me what HE wanted. My erection was throbbing and my trousers were wet. Any resistance I'd had was gone.

I got off the bed and undressed. Then stood in front of him in the display position. God, I loved that feeling so much.

"That's more like it," he said as he quickly stripped off, then climbed under the sheets holding them up. "Come on Dave."

I joined him. My bed was only a single, so I lay on my side with my back to him as he wrapped the sheets around me. He manoeuvred himself briefly until his thick cock rested between my cheeks.

I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck and the steady throb of his erection. "You know, I'm as surprised by all of this as you," he said softly as his hand reached around to my nipple. I couldn't help but gasp.

"You like your girly nipples played with don't you," his breath against my ear caused a small shiver that ran through my chest and stomach, then on to my bone hard cock. My balls tightened. I pushed back against the thick swelling between my cheeks.

"Yes Sir," I answered, floating under his touch.

He gently pinched and pulled at my nipple, rolling it between his fingers. The familiar warm, orange coloured haze enveloped my mind. Submission taking me in its warm embrace. The gentle nippleplay increased in intensity as he tweaked and pinched harder. Fuck. My cock was on fire. I pushed back against him harder.

"You were a real fucking slut for me last night," he whispered, his mouth was so close to my ear now causing my whole body to tingle. The mental images of what I'd done were rapidly flashing in my head. He pulled and pinched my nipple even harder. If he didn't stop soon I would cum.

"You enjoyed it too didn't you," he said, barely audible yet so loud, it filled my head.

"Fuck," my voice trembled. "Yes Sir, I did."

Long hard pulls stretched my nipple, followed by hard painful flicks. Jesus Christ! My body twitched in pure ecstasy and I pushed hard against his thick shaft, forcing my cheeks open, it was now nestling against my anus. Direct contact! Oh my God!

"You licked my arse didn't you slut," he reminded me. "You stuck your wet tongue right inside my arsehole."

Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Precum was spewing from my cock. I was grinding my hole against his cock now.

My mind was lost. The next thing I remember was him on his knees astride my face with my tongue in his anus as he coaxed me to get in deeper. The smell of chlorine from the pool filled my nostrils as he ground down.

He moved and pushed his cock in my mouth and began to fuck it as he leant forwards over me. I could feel his panting breath washing over my cock. His hands gripped my hips.

I knew him now. I recognised the signs that he was about to cum. I couldn't hold back and started to cum as he shot his spunk into my throat. I could feel my own cum splattering my chin and his cock, my chest and stomach. I had the strange sensation of tasting my own cum on his cock as he unloaded into my mouth.

Eventually he pulled out. Instinctively I used my mouth to clean him. Wanting him to see what a cumloving slut I could be.

"Jesus Dave," he said quietly, as I looked up at him. I enjoyed seeing the look of shock in his eyes.

I left him there as I quietly sneaked out of the room, hoping my mother was asleep, to clean myself in the bathroom.

I returned and got into bed. I drifted off to sleep quickly, but not before I heard him whisper that he wanted his cock in my mouth in the morning.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this chapter......

12