This Could get Complicated

Story Info
Lizzy and Taylor, again and again.
994 words
4.53
3.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2:00 in the afternoon and I was exhausted. It had been a morning and afternoon of great sex This young girl had all the energy and right moves. She was in the bathroom cleaning up a bit. Her shift today started at 3:00 so she was in hustle mode. The last few hours had been fun for sure. I had packed my new strap on and fucked her to two orgasms. We had even smoked a little pot. It had been the LSU game my senior year at Ole Miss when Jeff and I last smoked pot together. But today I was game. This hippie chick artist was just what I needed. Taylor was tall and thin with awesome pancake tits and a dozen tattoos. And she lived in town so I can see her again.

I rolled out of bed, dressed, kissed Taylor goodbye and hopped out the door. Should I go home or have a drink? Ok, now I'm just getting crazy. I'm not single and I do have some responsibilities, so home it is.

It was a weird time in my life. The night before Jeff had actually gotten me off with an orgasm and the next day Taylor got me two. I love Jeff. We talk every morning about what our day brings and at night we talk about what actually happened that day. I do not think I'll tell him about Taylor...or Julie...or Anne.

On the drive home I replayed the afternoon. I called her early in the day: "Hey Lizzy. I was hoping you would call."

"So...what's up?"

"I'm at Aldo's at three. Why don't you come over? Now. Come now" she said with a giggle.

"I'm on my way."

She was a fun girl. 23 years old. From a little community that didn't have a stop light. She got naked and danced in the living room while smoking a refer. She pulled me to my feet and I danced with her. Two naked girls having fun. Kissing. Singing a song I had never heard. Kissing and fondling boobs and ass kissing and finally ending in her bed where we ate each others pussy, sucked on nipples and finally me fucking her with the strap on until she had to go to work and I went home. I thought about Taylor's young, lithe body. Her long legs wrapped around my back as I plowed her pussy. The look of pure pleasure on her face when she orgasmed. A whole new world had opened up to me thanks to Anne.

So what's next? I tell Jeff. He divorces me. He gets the house. I get an apartment in the arts district. And then what? Change my entire life, trade my friends for hippie girls. And my clubs, my church, just so I could eat pussy?

As far as Jeff is concerned, he has not missed one thing. His meals are hot, his shirts have been there just like before I rediscovered women. Why tell him? It's not fair to him either way. If I tell him he's crushed. If I don't and he finds out he'll be crushed and mad.

But I started thinking. What am I really getting out of the book club or the Ladies Auxiliary? I've been doing the same thing over and over. Could there be an organic cooking class, or an art class I could take and really change my life or at least expand my borders. I don't even know how to start. And do I really want to?

This is crazy time.

"Welcome to Aldo's."

Damn...every woman here is hot as fire.

"Could you put me in Taylor's section, please?"

"Sure can. This way, please." What an ass. It swayed in those cut off jeans.

"Thank you". I followed and I sat.

A minute later Taylor came to my table and in a whisper said, "Meet me in the ladies room one floor up in three minutes."

Oh crap, she's pissed I showed up at her work. I should have said something first I guess.

I walked up the stairs and entered the ladies room expecting her to tell me to leave her alone.

I was standing next to the counter looking at my makeup in the mirror when Taylor came busting in. She grabbed my hand and scurried me into the handicap stall and kissed my lips.

Without any words she reached under my skirt, jerked my thong to the side and started rubbing my pussy. She was rough and aggressive and I was loving it. My arms were around her neck and my right leg was wrapped round her waist. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the ride

The door to the ladies Room opened and someone came in. Taylor didn't stop her assault on my sex. I'll admit I froze for a couple seconds but couldn't stop the urge building between my thighs.

"Fuck... baby...fu..." I muttered as she continued to just get after my pussy.

"I...m...cumming. I...ahhhhhh." Ahhh..." I was cumming And I was loud and breathy and maybe profane.

My leg was wobbly. I was trying to catch my breath and I had to fix my clothes and makeup.

I accidentally kicked the side of the stall when I brought my foot down. It made a rather loud noise and we giggled. So did the lady now washing her hands.

"You girls have fun, now. I was young once too," she said as she left the restroom. Again we laughed, got ourselves together, looked into each others Eyes and exited one at a time.

I sat at my table mashing my legs together to get that last good feeling post orgasm. I was still wet. I loved that feeling.

My Caesar Salad was very good that day. Probably the best ever.

As I sat at Aldo's, in the after glow of a quick orgasm, all I could think of is this could get complicated!