All Comments on 'This Could Get Interesting Ch. 06'

by MaggieG

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved the story, again the man is a unwelcome distraction

I loved the story,but, I hope you are not still thinking of adding Peter into the mix of a lover to Audrey. He is not needed,and would only served to ruin Audrey and Maggies love story thus far. As much as Audrey and Maggie's relationship has been through Peter's character is an unwelcome distraction for their relationship, and is not needed. I really enjoy these two together and cannit wait to see how and where their .

love takes them as a couple. Thanks TonlyT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love it!

Its captivating as always...Looking forward for more...

BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Even though the guys in there , it's a awesome story . You have to be tested to see if you are meant to be. You are an excellent writer sweetie , keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just a girl who loves girls

then write about it and stop this kind of crap

Tomboy101Tomboy101almost 11 years ago
It's about the story...

You keep writing. The story's great. And for those that think the guy is going to be mixed in as a lover, seriously did you actually read what's written or what you want to see? Because as far as I can tell the guy, Peter, was just moered by Maggie, and Audery slapped him and turned him down... So clearly he has no future. The girls will stay together.

blahhead818blahhead818almost 11 years ago
Love this story!

This story is great, I love the romance between Maggie & Audrey. The surprise for Maggie was so cute, keep the chapters coming!

tygztygzabout 10 years ago

Peter definitely serves a purpose - he's doing his job well, especially for a "lesbian" category story: He's providing tension and conflict without actually fucking anyone. A story without those, you'll find, is quickly put aside - at best it's aimed at a five-year-old, because reading a story without conflict is like drinking sugar water - it's certainly sweet, but lacks flavor and interest.

That said, the guy better not succeed in his attempts at intrusion!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
great ending

5 stars, it seems that Audery did indeed make the right choice, but to say maggie over stepped herself is an understatement, I would not want to stay where I know I was not wanted, even if it meant giving up a good life style, but that is just me I hope there is a part 7 coming

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
Shame

Interesting story, well-written with a good plot-line, and five stars for that. It's a shame that not one of the characters was really likeable---I ended up not caring what happened to any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First chapter was good then it went downhill. Just an opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous