This Dream

Story Info
He was tired...
947 words
4.56
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justsm
Justsm
1 Followers

This dream

I walk into the bedroom with lotion in my hand, I had made a promise to just put lotion on your dry back then leave. You are standing on the near side of the bed, fully dressed.

"Hi" I say " it's going to be ready hard to oil your back with your shirt on."

"I changed my mind" you tell me

" strip and get on your knees."

"Nope you made me promise just your back and I am out of here."

"Did you really just tell me no?"

"But you made me promise.' I say uncertainty even as I feel myself get wet for you. You know what you do to me, and take full advantage.

"I changed my mind" you say again and grab the hair at the back of my head. Looking me in the eye you force me to my knee's, my mouth opens as I start to pant for air.

"Bitch, I told you to strip!"

My hands shake as I pull my shirt and then my bra over my head, it hangs off you wrist because you don't let go of my hair. I work my belt and unfasten my jeans, I push them over my hips and down to my knees.

"Let me up so I can finish undressing for you?" I ask quietly

"Figure it out." you tell me watching me struggle.

I work the jeans down over my knees and off my feet taking my socks off at the same time. Finally I am naked.

"That would have been a lot easier if you just did what I told you to do in the first place." You say as you change hands in my hair and shake off my shirt and bra.

You unfasten your jeans just enough to pull out your hard cock.

You are fully dressed as I kneel naked at your feet.

Still looking into my eyes, you grip your cock and bring it to my lips "Open" you demand "lick, don't suck."

You place your cock in my mouth, I lick and flutter my tongue around the head working it around as much as I can, as you push deeper and deeper still until you hit the back of my throat making me gag a little, still you move deeper until you are fully in my throat cutting off my air...

I whine softly, holding my mouth wide, wanting to suck you. You hold still while I wait obediently for you to let me breath. Finally you pull back enough for me to gasp air around your hard cock.

"Suck!" You order, moaning when I suck you hard.

Slowly you move in and out of my mouth, pleasing us both with your slow smooth rhythm.

"On the bed." you tell me as you pull me to my feet by my hair, you let go of my hair when I crawl on the bed.

I watch you in the mirror as you remove your shirt. The muscles in your arms flex when you grip my hair at the base of my scull, pulling my head back and bowing my back, without warning you spank my ass, once, twice, three times and then slid two fingers deep into my wet pussy.

"You are so wet already. You are such a slut. Who owns this pussy? Who owns you? You are my slut, aren't you?"

"Yes! You own me, I am your slut. Please fuck your slut, slam your hard cock into my wet pussy!" I beg "Please!"

"I am going to finger fuck this pussy until you cum, but your going to watch me in the mirror, if you close your eyes I will stop, do you understand? Repeat what I just said."

"Yes I understand." I am panting so hard I can barely speak, so turned on I can barely think. "I will watch you in the mirror while you finger fuck my pussy until you make me cum. If I close my eyes you will stop!"

"Good girl. Then I am going to fuck you with this hard cock until I tell you to turn around and your going to suck me until I cum in your mouth and you are going to swallow it all."

"Yes, please!"

I moan as you start to slam your fingers in my pussy, we hold eye contact in the mirror as I start to shake, my orgasm building until I am sobbing, I scream as I spasm around your fingers, my whole body tensing, cumming hard again when you take your thumb and grind on my clit.

I am still cumming and watching you when you slam your cock full length, deep into my cunt, I scream loader as I cum again, you drag out my orgasm as you pump into me. I see you smile as i beg you to fuck me hard.

"Ready?" You ask. All I can do is nod my head slightly.

With a firm grip on my hair you turn me so I can take your cock in my mouth, you pump deep, once, twice as I suck hard, suddenly you moan and my mouth is flooded with your cum. I swallow eagerly, sucking easier after you cum. I suck and lick you until you go soft. All the while you are stroking my hair.

I almost cum again when you tell me "good girl" as you pull out.

I fall face down on the bed, completely sent, while you flop along side me and put your head on my back, still stroking me gently and telling me I am a good girl and how much I pleased you.

Justsm
Justsm
1 Followers