All Comments on 'This is EdenCorp Ch. 01'

by evawicked

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Switches_of_EastlickSwitches_of_Eastlickabout 1 year ago

The ultimate medical experiment fantasy... well done, loved it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

PLEASE write more of this!!!

winterplayingwinterplaying9 months ago

Well I am dying to see where this goes! Decent writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

more please! awesome! can’t wait for this to unfold!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very good story, but I wondered why she was there in the first place? Did she respond to an advertisement, did she volunteer and how long will she be a test subject? Most females who have been involved romantically with someone that has medical training will probably be masturbated. The story was good in presenting that vulnerability. I found after being masturbated it is difficult to come back to earth. You have very little balance and coordination to walk. For me, like Eve, I was masturbated twice. The second time took my breath away and I just laid there naked, spent and motionless. The most humiliating thing was my knowing I too was vulnerable. Someone could have me orgasm without my consent just because they wanted to see me cum. I was now a helpless test subject who would be masturbated regularly by my doctor.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Delicious, simply delicious, I'm a devotee of electrostimulation, my very pretty wife is regularly spread, tied, blindfolded and subjected to all manner of stimulation, dido's of varying sizes, ribbed, smooth, inflatable, and of course my ET312 estim power unit, together with a host of electrical anal, vagina, clitoral, and nipple devices.

I am most curious to see how this story develops, particularly the electrosex element, and her response's, as a footnote we play a game where she tries not to cum, she never wins! :-)

LepervLeperv4 months ago

Excellent, very good writing and plotline, very easy, and a delight to read. I look forward to how she reacts to the electrostimulation with eager anticipation.

My wife and I are avid users of electrostimulation, particularly whilst I, or she, are tied to our homemade sex bench.

I have forced so many orgasms from her that she has literally cried from all the stimulation and begged me to stop, we loce estim, I have an ET312 control box and a whole range of anal , vaginal and cli stim probes, If you've never tried it, you need too. belive me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userevawicked@evawicked
I have recently decided to share some of my writing with the internet. I don't know if it's any good but maybe someone will like it. Let me know how I'm doing?