All Comments on 'This is Home Now Ch. 02'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome

hope there will be many more parts to this story.

love the home sweet home feel to life on a farm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shaping up nicely

The first chapter already made ti clear its a story of pure love between sibling that regained their home and now it's come down to them finally declaring to be each others completely en eternally, what could be ask for more aside from more chapter soon. Their love is strong and I fully expect the relatives to see it as such and not flip out when they come confront them about it, love should not be judged when it's pure and from the heart.

5*!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more more

We need lots more to this story. I'm wondering now if they shouldn't hook up all the cameras in the house again to find out what all the cousins are up to. I'm betting the same things that they are up to also.

hyperlizardhyperlizardover 7 years ago

Please continue your story it's great reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

This has been a great story so far but I hope you don' t go and add any one else in the mix with them to me that just ruins the story .

When the story teller puts it down the couple love each other like these two do and then adds other people in with them it just kills the story.

They just seem so cute together they do not need anybody else but them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A story that come alive

Read both parts Hank and it brought back fond memories of my youth. These two could have been my mom and stepdad moving us onto the ten acre farm they bought back in 1948.

The escape from the root cellar was a nice touch. Thanks so much for your effort. Gotta go find another one I have not read as yet.

theduck on here OldVeteran.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL!!!

Grandma dyed? What color did you dye her? Maybe purple...LOL!!!

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
This really needed another chapter.

Setting out the visit by the cousins.

But nevertheless it was still a very nice story !

Rapier

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

i hope you add at least another chapter to tell us about their family coming to visit them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
671 Followers
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES