All Comments on 'This is How It Works...'

by Storyhacker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Interesting, but just a tad unrealistic for me in that now the cage is off he'll likely just go back to how he was. Then again, what would I know. I'd almost finished the story before I figured out why there was no '1' on the list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh

So unrealistic and a waste of time. This isn't how any of this works.

BroncosDenver33BroncosDenver33over 4 years ago
Very hot

Very hot , cant wait to read the next addition of this

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqalmost 4 years ago
Unrealistic? It's a fantasy.

Unrealistic? Did you buy into Star Wars, or Star Trek? Was the technology unrealistic?

Who cared, if it was a good story. This was a good story. It was interesting, and got me aroused. But, then I like FLR stories. I like the submission and the degrading act of sticking my tongue into her ass. Does it happen that way? Probably not as quickly, but then I'm no expert, as I suspect you aren't. This guy wrote a story. It is fantasy, so it doesn't have to keep to your timeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rick needs

to give Jane a good slapping. Then set her to work cleaning the house and cooking dinner.

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

I liked but she should have kept him tied up and put the cage back on after she jerked him off.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

This is really only for the idiotic perverse DREAMERS WHO BELIEVE IN THE SANTA CLAUS: WHAT SHOULD PREVENT HIM FROM spanking his wife and training her the way she would like to do it with him?

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

It’s a story of fiction that gets some people off…it’s good for those people.

For others, this is just stupid. An ice bath or really cold water bath and the cage falls off and end of story. Flipping the script and making the wife an abusing spouse who belittles her husband isn’t erotic either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous