This is How It Works...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the afternoon moved on, Jane supervised Rick doing his chores. She frequently corrected his mistakes as well as groped and prodded him to keep him aroused. Rick didn't even seem to mind missing the football games. Jane had had her doubts but this was more than she could have ever imagine. Still, the lady from the bar had told Jane, "Getting him to do it for a day is easy, getting him to change for good is much more work."

When Jane was satisfied with the work Rick had done, she sent him upstairs for a bath. Jane looked at her watch. Rick had cleaned for three hours straight. When Rick came out of the bathroom Jane instructed him to lay on the bed, face up. Jane definitely noticed that Rick was now following her orders without question. When Rick laid down he was naked except for the chastity device that the he was obviously straining to escape. Rick had never been this horny in his life. Jane noticed his dick was still dripping pre-cum, like it had been for the past few hours.

Jane took some soft ties from their robes and started tying Rick to the four post of the bed, spread eagle.

"Um, I don't know about this, dear," Rick mildly protested, looking a little uneasy.

"Just trust me Rick, I promise I will let you out of the cage... and you will get to cum," Jane assured him.

Jane left to take a bath. She took her time, she didn't rush. Rick wasn't going anywhere. Even without being tied down she would bet Rick would stay where she told him to. She was completely naked when she returned. Without saying anything, she climbed on top of Rick's face. She was facing the headboard as she lowered he pussy over Rick's face. Rick eagerly started to lick his wife's pussy.

"STOP!" Jane yelled. Rick froze, confused. "Listen to every word I say, Rick. You have always needed a little instruction in the art of eating pussy. I am going to tell you exactly what I want. Do it like your dick is counting on it. Remember it too, I will expect this to be the way you pleasure me with your mouth for now on, unless I tell you different that is."

Jane slowed Rick down, told him when to lick up, sideways, deep and light. When to suck and when to nibble. Soon Jane came harder than she ever had before. When Jane recovered, she turned around. Jane's tight round ass was just inches from Rick's face. She leaned over to unlock the cage that was driving Rick insane. As she pulled the tube off of Rick's dick she heard him let out a small whimper. Rick's dick became hard immediately.

Still bent over, Jane said, "Rick here is how this is going to work. If you want to cum you better do exactly as I command. I'm going to lower my asshole over your face. You know, the one you want to fuck so bad? But, instead of fucking it with your dick you are going to fuck it with your tongue. You are going to learn to respect my asshole by being its caretaker. You are in charge of cleaning it, my little asswiper. When your dick is in my mouth, your tongue better be in my asshole. When my hand is on your dick, your face better be buried between my cheeks, your nose pressed against my asshole sniffing as hard as you can. I better be able to hear you pulling my scent into your nostrils. If you fail to do this I will stop giving you pleasure until you do."

Rick was silent. He had always wanted to fuck Jane in the ass but he had no interest in putting his mouth on her asshole. The idea disgusted him. It was demeaning. He was no ones ass cleaner. Soon he felt Jane grab his rock hard dick with her hand, she made no attempt to stroke it. Rick made small movements with his hips in hopes of getting some relief. Jane simply removed her hand. This went on for about five minutes. Rick became more and more frustrated. He begged for relief but didn't smell Jane's ass.

Jane was beginning to question if this was going to work. Getting Rick to wear a girly apron and do chores was incredible but making him lick her asshole might be too much for a man like Rick. Knowing he was forced to clean her asshole with his mouth would be very humiliating. It would definitely knock him down a few pegs. The lady from the bar said it was important for Rick to learn his place. "Would Rick's sexual frustration be enough to force him to submit to his wife?" She wondered.

Without many options left, Jane grabbed Rick's dick again, lowering her asshole to his face. It was a battle of wills. Except this time she heard a tiny sniff come from Rick's nose. Delighted she said, "louder!" as she removed her hand from Rick's hard, red dick. This time Rick sniffed louder. Jane started pumping his dick, she could hear the steady sound of Rick smelling her ass.

Jane stopped jerking Rick's dick. She slowly bent over and put her mouth around Rick's dick. He frantically started humping her mouth. She pulled her mouth off and pressed her ass hard into his face. Jane waited a few seconds then bent over again and placed her mouth around Rick's dick again. She waited. Slowly she felt Rick's tongue make contact with her asshole. Damn it felt good too. Jane started sucking on Rick's dick. As she did she felt Rick's tongue slip deeper into her ass. She lifted her mouth and replaced it with her hand. Rick started sniffing her wet asshole.

This continued for awhile. When Jane felt Rick about to cum, she slowed down to keep him on the edge. Rick was wild with frustration. Now, even between changing from her hand to her mouth Rick frantically licked and sniffed her asshole. "That's right, Rick, clean my asshole good. Lap it up. Get a good smell to remember where you are right now," Jane teased. Rick drove his tongue as far up his wife's ass as he could.

Jane knew she couldn't keep him from cuming any longer. She sat up pressing her ass harder into his face. Rick's tongue was still probing deep into her ass. Jane untied Rick's right hand.

"Ok, Rick, you have been an excellent asslicker. As your reward I will allow you to play with your little dick."

Rick had never masturbated in front of Jane. She didn't even know if he ever did. She wasn't sure he would but quickly he snaked his hand under her thigh making his way to his dick. Rick was so desperate to cum he didn't care how it happened. He needed to cum.

From Jane's seat, above Rick's face, she watched Rick grab his dick and start pumping the hell out of it. Rick's hand was a blur. She felt totally in control. She was even making Rick finish himself off. Jane, realizing Rick was about to cum, shifted her asshole from his mouth to his nose. "Sniff ass boy!" she commanded. Still beating his meat, Rick started taking huge sniffs of Jane's wet asshole. Rick's body stiffened, cum started shooting out of Rick's dick high into the air. Jane had never seen it shoot so high. Rick kept sniffing and pumping until the last drop shot out.

As Jane untied Rick she thought back to her meeting with the woman from the bar. It was just this morning but so much had already changed. Jane remembered the lady from the bar saying, as the she sat the strange metal device on the counter in front of them, "this is how it works..."

12