This is How to Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a matter of fact," Hank said, "Kate had her mind set on getting you two this week." Hank gestured to Jack and Marcy with his wine glass.

Jack signaled a waiter for the check and said, "Sounds good, let's do it." Jack didn't talk a lot, but when he did, he didn't mince words. Marcy gave Jack a look of surprise that broke into a smile.

The four got back to the villa, and Marcy was a bit nervous. "So how does this work?" She asked, plopping down on the couch.

"Kate?" Hank held an open to his wife. He knew from experience it was best to let her kick things off.

"I have an idea," Kate said moving towards Marcy. "Jack and Hank can comfortable, " She motioned to two chairs opposite the couch. "And you and I can ease into things."

Kate sat on the couch next to Marcy and put a hand on her knee. Marcy felt a tingle up her spine as Kate moved the hand up her leg. Kate leaned in and touched Marcy's ear with the tip of her tongue. "Ever had a woman go down on you?" Kate whispered. Marcy shook her head.

"Then you're in for a treat," Kate said, her hand now inches from Marcy's crotch. Kate moved to her knees in front of Marcy. Marcy, sitting on the couch, moved her legs apart as Kate ran both hands up and down her now open thighs. Kate leaned forward and put her tongue on Marcy's leg just above the knee while one hand found Marcy's pussy and rubbed through her panties. Marcy threw her head back as Kate's tongue inched up her leg. Kate slid Marcy's panties aside and gave a single light lick, tasting Marcy's wetness. Marcy was quivering now with anticipation.

"Yes?" Kate looked up at Marcy.

"Yes!" Marcy nodded, eyes closed. Kate plowed her tongue into Marcy and went to work, cupping Marcy's ass with both hands to hold her steady as she squirmed. Kate moved in and out, her tongue sliding partway back up Marcy's thigh, then back down inside. Kate brought Marcy to the brink, and then motioned Jack over. Jack got up and stood behind the kneeling Kate. Kate lifted her head up, but continued working Marcy with a finger.

"Marcy, here's what we're going to do. You are going to watch your husband fuck me from behind while I keep eating you. Jack, that good with you?" Marcy looked over her shoulder.

"Yep," Jack said, dropping his pants and getting behind Kate. Marcy looked down and saw him slide into Kate, his hands on her ass. Kate went back to work and Marcy felt tingling waves through her body from Kate's tongue. Marcy was incredibly turned on watching Jack fuck, seeing him pump Kate and the look on his face was about to put her over the top when Kate eased back again and waved Hank over. Hank needed no instruction; he got on the couch on his knees next to Marcy and undid his pants. Marcy looked over and saw he already had a raging erection.

"Now, are you ready suck on Hank?" Kate asked, with Jack still inside her. Marcy furiously nodded and leaned over, her lips slowly working over Hank's cock. Kate felt Jack pick up the pace a little; he was getting excited watching his wife take care of Hank. The four of them went for a while, and Marcy came several times.

Then Hank started to shudder. Marcy could feel him getting close and sucked harder, working her tongue around to coax his orgasm. He started to pull out as he came in Marcy's mouth and across her lips. Marcy was out of her mind now and slid down face to face with Kate. The two kissed passionately, Kate tasting her husband on Marcy's lips. Kate cleaned Marcy's face with her tongue as she orgasmed herself and felt Jack come inside her. The four flopped on the couch, spent and catching their breath.

"Oh my god," Marcy said between breaths.

"Pretty good first day," Jack said.

Kate looked at Hank and silently mouthed, "I told you so." Hank gave her a wink as pulled his pants back on. As everyone got dressed, Marcy sat there completely naked, beaming.

"I feel like a new person, I never want this to end!" Marcy said, picking up her panties. "What should we do tomorrow?"

Kate thought for a minute, "Hey Marcy, have you ever been surfing?"

12