This is How We Change the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is. Look, I know that you've been down since Sam's funeral, and I don't blame you. It's very okay. And I think you still want to have your... day off, am I right? And like we saw the last time, it can be... a bit... different, if I'm here with you for that. So, if you want me to leave, just say so. I can spend the day somewhere else. And maybe the next night if you think that's best."

Lyric's heart sank. "You don't want to?"

"I didn't say that. Last time was amazing. But it's not really... there's a difference between masturbating and having exhibitionistic sex, and when there's someone in the room it's not so easy to say where the line is. I don't want to push you into doing anything you don't want to."

Maddy extended her hand, laying it on the table, and Lyric reached over to meet her. Maddy squeezed her hand and said, very pointedly, "I don't want to do anything that would harm you. I'm worried about you."

"Worried why?"

"I don't know exactly," Maddy said. She let go of Lyric's hand and leaned back again, taking her coffee mug in her hands. "I know you're well capable of taking care of yourself. I just... I care, is what I'm trying to say."

Lyric nodded. "So... you... would want to do that again? With me?"

Maddy nodded. "Though... I think I want to watch, too. So if you're not okay with that, I don't know if it's a good idea."

"Watch what?"

Maddy's gaze was unwavering. She raised her eyebrows. It took a minute, but when it finally clicked for her Maddy giggled at her expression.

"Watch me?"

"Yes, you," Maddy said, smiling. She picked up a banana, opened it and wiggled her eyebrows while licking the length of it slowly.

Lyric laughed. She picked up a banana of her own and stroked it slowly, causing Maddy to giggle too.

"Okay, seriously," Maddy said. "I know that once we get started, it can get a bit... what's the word... intense, so I just wanted to have this conversation before we start. Right? So, if whatever I'm doing isn't working for you, just tell me to stop, okay? I don't want to cross any lines I don't know are there."

"Okay," Lyric said. "Are you always this particular?"

"Well, a lot of casual sex is about negotiating what and how and who," Maddy said and shrugged. "It's always better to be upfront, I think. And I really, really—"

"—don't want to hurt me?" Lyric said, grinning. "What if I ask you to spank me?"

Maddy laughed. "Do I look like a dominatrix to you?"

"Nah. And I'm not into that anyway." Lyric focused on emptying the rest of her oatmeal bowl and thought to herself, I think.

Lyric felt full and content when they took out the gummies. It was akin to some sort of weird ritual, they stood in the kitchen, serious, watching each other and munching them. It had an air of crossing a boundary, though Lyric couldn't have explained what she meant by that.

"Can we watch something funny?" she asked when they settled on the couch.

"Sure," Maddy said. "You pick while I go put my wank uniform on."

"Wank uniform?" Lyric called after her, flicking through the Netflix categories.

Maddy returned, wearing the same crop top and loose sweatpants she'd done the previous time. Lyric laughed. "Right! I should get mine."

She felt the first tingle of excitement when she rummaged her closet for something loose fitting. She had looked forward to this day, even though she hadn't been sure she was really in the mood after what happened to Sam, but now she was beginning to feel like this would work.

They lay on the couch, watching the comedy. Maddy was absentmindedly playing with her hair. She had it tied back to a messy bun, but a few strands had escaped and she was now twisting it into a teeny tiny braid. When Lyric realized she was staring, mesmerized, at how the light played in Maddy's hair, she thought she might be starting to feel the effects of the edible.

After four episodes, she felt herself slouching lower, and reached for a throw pillow to jam against her side. She wanted to be banked in with softness, and nevermind that having it slightly under her was angling her hips slightly toward Madalyn. If Maddy noticed, she didn't say anything, likely because she was so focused on poring over a series of girl on girl videos on Pornhub.

"No, go back," Lyric said, pointing when she recognized one of them. "On the left. Down one row."

Maddy found it, pushed play, and leaned back. Her crop top was riding up a little higher than it had last week, and her nipples were already visible. She was already breathing harder, too, so her chest was rising and falling.

"She's cute," Maddy said, looking back and forth between the screen and her.

Lyric blushed, having already realized that one of the girls resembled her. It wasn't the girl that had been featured in the thumbnail, but there was a non-zero chance that she'd liked the video in the first place because she kinda looked like the other one. In this one, the brunette was the one being pursued. The blonde looked like she wanted to devour the brunette.

"You really like girl on girl, huh?" Lyric said, not directly answering Maddy's unstated question.

Madalyn nodded, and she sounded wistful when she said, "I like dick, but... yeah." She was already teasing her own nipple.

"I like dick too," Lyric said, and they both started snickering.

"Do you do girls?"

Lyric blushed and rolled her eyes. "I mean, I haven't, but... yeah, most of the time, when I go looking for something to jerk off to, I'm looking for girls." Then, after a moment, she said, "Women."

"Yeah," Maddy said. "I noticed that most of the videos you picked last time, the actresses weren't super young. My first thought was that you were doing that for me."

Lyric reached down, and laid her hand over her cock. Through her sweats. Fingers cradling the slowly-thickening shaft. "Why would that be for you?"

"I dunno."

"It wasn't."

Maddy looked over at her and smiled. "I'm getting that now."

This video had a kind of story to it. The blonde was some kind of healer, and the brunette was a paying, returning customer. It paid lip service to chakras and balance, threw in an occasional line about aligning this or that, and otherwise let the blonde have her way with the smaller brunette. It was easier, in hindsight, to see why this one had stuck with Lyric.

"She's not as cute as you are," Maddy said, "but she's really, really cute."

Maddy's hand was under her waistband. Lyric could hear the tiny, almost inaudible wet sounds of Maddy fingering herself. It was rhythmic, musical, and the smell. The smell had been haunting Lyric's dreams. That second night, when Maddy had come out naked and told Lyric it was okay to just come through the bedroom, even if she was naked, Lyric had done everything she could not to stare. Maddy had beautiful breasts that sat low, shaped like torpedoes, but it was her bush that Lyric's eyes had been instinctively drawn to. Masturbating next to her, and trying not to be too direct about it, had been difficult.

And now, here they were again, and things were different this time around. Maddy was a lot more focused on her. Was it okay for her to be a bit more focused on the beautiful redhead next to her?

"Can you do me a favor?" Maddy asked, sitting up a little. "I... It's been a week, and I'm... I need to cum. If I really want to cum, like, hard and fast... it helps to have someone sucking on my nipples."

'I can do that," Lyric said, eagerly. Too eagerly? "Which one?"

Maddy grinned, bit her lip, and tapped her right nipple with her fingertip. Lyric gave her one last little bit of eye contact, and slid over on the couch. She wanted to look up, and see how Maddy was feeling, or how well what she was doing was working, but it felt like that might be too much. Instead, she closed her eyes as she wrapped her lips around the wide, pink nipple, and sucked it up into her mouth. The skin rippled and hardened.

She could feel Maddy moving. The breast stayed put, held in place by suction, but it was tugged slightly, this way and that, as Maddy's torso moved underneath her. The flesh of Maddy's breasts was so soft.

"Oh fuck," Maddy said, and from the sound of it her mouth was right next to Lyric's head. She could feel Maddy's breath. Maddy was staring at her, but Lyric didn't dare look up. Her voice was low and husky, and shaking. "Oh fuck. Oh fffff—"

Lyric didn't want to stop, but she could feel everything else winding down. She gave Maddy's nipple one last kiss, and rolled onto her back with a pleased sigh.

"Ohhh wow," Maddy said, dreamily.

Lyric could hardly hear her. She was urgently, desperately turned on, and the feeling of Maddy's nipple lingered in her mouth in a very surprising and difficult to describe way. She sucked on her tongue absentmindedly as she sank in the pillows, struggling to free her aching cock from the pants. God, how she wanted to have something to suck. A cock, maybe.

"Cocksucking," Lyric said dreamily and gave her own nipple a tight squeeze.

It wasn't even a sentence, but Maddy, blessed Maddy, understood her. She sat up very slowly, and Lyric was enthralled by how smooth and pale her skin was. Her skin? What had happened to her top? Maddy's shoulders were round, smooth and very pale. Lyric watched the swell of her boob from under her arm, when she reached for the laptop, and went faster on her own cock.

"Now where is it... we need a porn playlist," Maddy said and giggled.

Lyric couldn't focus on what she was searching for, but once the TV screen filled with image she found herself staring at it, as if drawn by a magnet.

The cock was straight and slender, and by the look of it, very very hard. The clip started right in the middle of the action, and only when the person giving head drew back a little Lyric saw it was a man. A young, pretty man, with long hair. And the hands in his hair, pulling him back on the cock, had nicely painted nails and slim wrists, and then the camera drew back and revealed the trans girl's small boobs and the greedy look on her face when she rocked her hips into the man's mouth.

Lyric wasn't aware of the oo-ooooo-oooooo sound coming out of her mouth, her focus had pinpointed to her cock, until Maddy pressed a hand on her mouth, awkwardly falling half on top of Lyric who was squirming on the couch. Lyric was so close to cumming she mindlessly sucked Maddy's fingers into her mouth, and God, they tasted like her pussy. Maddy gasped, and Lyric launched into an orgasm that felt like it went on for hours. She didn't register the pounding on the wall for several seconds, and when she did, she didn't care. Maddy was still laying half on top of her, her hand making rapid movements in her crotch, her forehead pressed on Lyric's shoulder, and she muttered oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck and tensed, her hand slowing while her hips jerked against Lyric's thigh.

It was very quiet, even the neighbor stopped banging at the wall. Lyric could hear her own heartbeat when she slowly, reluctantly, released Maddy's fingers from her mouth. Sperm was cooling on her skin where it had spattered, and she thought some of it must have hit Maddy. Maddy's breath was fast and hot on her skin.

Her own skin tingled, especially where it was in contact with Maddy's. Her mind, much like her balls, was heavy and empty.

"Did you," Lyric started. It came out as a croak, so she cleared her dry throat and tried again. "Had you looked that up, for me? Or, like, because of me?"

"Yes," Maddy said, still not moving away.

The sofa was too narrow for the two of them, and Lyric felt herself sliding slowly towards the edge of the seat. She didn't know what to ask.

Maddy was the first to move. She lifted her head and looked at Lyric. This close up, her brown eyes had small golden flecks in them. "I hadn't thought about trans girls, before I met you," she said, looking at Lyric intently but with a small smile. "I don't know why, because I like girls, and I like cocks, but then I don't really watch that much porn. Or, I didn't used to."

Maddy was so warm against her. So warm and so soft. Lyric had no answer, so she just stared into the older woman's eyes. Maddy moved a little, which pushed Lyric to start falling off the sofa. Maddy giggled, got up, pulled herself to sit too, and just like that, the moment was over.

"I'll get some paper towels," Maddy said and got up.

Lyric watched her walk to the kitchen, her lovely pale ass shining like the moon. When had she gotten completely naked? Lyric's pants were bundled around her knees, and after a moment's consideration she kicked them off, too.

She still felt the arousal. She wondered if she'd conditioned herself to cum excessively, if she was dependent on these sex marathon sessions now, but also she felt how the drugs sharpened her hearing. It calmed the noise in her head. She could hear Maddy in the kitchen very clearly. She was humming to herself, and it sounded reassuring. It sounded like she wasn't angry at Lyric for coming all over her. Lyric's eyes didn't want to focus, but she could hear every little rip of paper towels when Maddy pulled them loose, every soft pad of her feet approaching.

Maddy wiped cum off Lyric's chest and smiled. She had also brought her a glass of water, which Lyric hadn't thought she wanted, but gulped down in one go once she tasted the wonderful cool liquid on her parched tongue. Only in hindsight did she regret that it would wash away Maddy's taste. She thought she could still feel it, lingering on her taste buds, but couldn't be sure if it was real or a figment of her imagination.

Maddy stretched as she sat back down, pointing and rolling her ankles. "Should we continue?"

"Yeeeah," Lyric said and reached for the laptop.

They watched the same lesbians they had the previous time, and hot as it was, Lyric found herself more interested in watching Maddy watching them than in the video itself. The volume on TV wasn't very loud for noisy neighbors, but the way every little sigh Maddy made sounded very pronounced was unexpected. Lyric touched herself slowly, watching at the video with unfocused eyes, and realized she was wistfully imagining herself as the brunette in the clip, and Maddy as the blond she was so enthusiastically railing.

They had already done more than they had the previous time. Lyric wasn't sure how she felt about the creeping escalation, but she did know that she was deeply and desperately turned on. She was well used to different stages of arousal, but this was something different.

The video ended. Maddy sighed and lifted her hand to sniff the fingers she'd had in her pussy just a moment ago. Lyric licked her lips involuntarily. Maddy looked at the TV, chewing on her lip, slight blush on her cheeks, and then she turned to look at Lyric. She had an instinctive flinch to hide her erection, but forced herself to stay put.

"You knooooow," Maddy said, flashing a little smile. "I was thinking about that massage video we watched the last time?"

"Uh huh," Lyric said. She released her grip from her cock slowly, purposefully not covering it up when she lay her hand on her side. "What about it?"

"Well, I was thinking that... I would really like to... do that to you."

"Do what to me? Massage?"

Maddy nodded enthusiastically.

Lyric frowned. "Sure, but I don't think I have..."

"Oh but I do!"

Maddy jumped up from the sofa and went to the bedroom so fast that Lyric was left blinking. She felt slow and uncoordinated, and Maddy's bursts of energetic movements felt several steps too fast for her to follow. Maddy came back with a brightly dyed cotton bag and sat back down. She was smiling radiantly.

"Massage oil," she said and put a bottle on the table. "All natural. And..."

She lifted the Hitachi massage wand and put it next to the bottle. Lyric's eyebrows shot up. "You bought that?"

"No, but... okay well yes, I did. I mean, we have one at home, but I haven't been there, so I just... I bought one."

"Oo-kay," Lyric said.

"So, can I?" Maddy asked. "You can ask me to stop any time if you don't like it."

"I guess." Lyric couldn't really grasp why Maddy was so enthusiastic. However, she stood up when Maddy told her to, and helped spread the sheet over the sofa and plug in an extension cord for the massage wand.

"Okay, okay," Maddy said, bouncing on her feet, and then bowing down to search for the massage video. "It's... this one, I think?"

In the video, the skinny model with the curly hair settled on her tummy on the massage table, a pillow under her pelvis. Maddy paused the video. "Okay, come here."

Lyric lay down obediently, and Maddy positioned the pillow so that she could lie on it. It was a bit higher under her than her hip bones, because she had to carefully position her still rigid cock under it, but it felt nice when she settled down.

"Oh, right," Maddy said. "Wait. Lift up."

Lyric did, and Maddy shuffled the pillow around, adding another one, and now when Lyric lowered herself she had a pillow on both sides and her genitals resting comfortably in the middle. She turned her head to the side, just like the model, facing the TV, and Maddy wiped the loose, curly strands of Lyric's hair behind her ear. Even that small touch made her skin come alive with goosebumps.

"Okay, now just relax," Maddy said with a low voice and put the video back on.

The other woman, the one giving the massage, walked into the picture, rubbing her hands together to spread the oil. Maddy knelt beside the sofa, a pillow under her knees, and did the same. When she lay her hands between Lyric's shoulder blades and the small of her back, just above her buttocks, Lyric drew a surprised gasp of a breath.

"Shh," Maddy murmured, and stroked her back lightly and slowly.

Maddy's touch was electric, magical. Her hands were slim and warm, her fingers long, and her palms sliding over Lyric's skin left a blazing trail of sensation in their wake. Lyric ceased to exist; the only parts of her that were there were the ones Maddy painted out, one slow touch after another. Her shoulders. The length of her back. Her buttocks. Her sides. The back of her body came alive as a tingling, oily surface, and she lost herself completely for a few glorious minutes. Then she registered how faithfully Maddy was mimicking the movements of the models on the screen, and grew worried. She knew the video included the other model rubbing the curly girl's pussy, and how was that going to turn out? But Maddy was touching the back of her legs, massaging the back of her thighs, and it felt so, so good.

Maddy's hands pawed the insides of her thighs and she held her breath. Then the touch lifted, and Maddy moved to the end of the sofa to massage her feet and calves in turn. Lyric breathed deeply, letting the back of her body come alive in that sweet, tingling warmth. Maddy moved slowly up her legs, following the hamstring, coming back to the side of the sofa, beside her pelvis.

She could feel Maddy's warmth.

And then... the woman on the video started to massage the curlie's pussy from behind. Maddy paused minutely and asked, "Can I touch you?"

"Mm," Lyric murmured affirmatively, heavy and unfocused and unable to voice her concerns, and before she could Maddy's hands were between her legs. On the video, the curlie's puffy pussy got thoroughly oiled, and the way Maddy's slim fingers touched her taint, her inner thighs, her balls, melded with the image into a dizzying mix. Lyric moaned quietly, marveling how slick her entire sac became. She had lubed herself up plenty of times, but this was different, and not just because it was a different lubricant. Maddy's touch was phenomenal.

Lyric kept her nether regions religiously bare, and Maddy's slippery hand slid on her like nothing else. Her other hand stroked along her back, grounding her again, and then she focused on her crotch.