This is How We Change the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy didn't try to reach under to stroke her. She massaged the very base of her cock, under her balls, the insides of her legs beside her balls, and up to and around her anus. Occasionally she stroked along her back again, and while Lyric realized it was in sync with the video, she had lost interest in the video. The curly girl moaned and sighed as the masseur's rubbing got faster, and Lyric felt her pelvis join in, rocking and answering Maddy's hand, appreciating the touch. Her hips rocked up and down, and while she didn't think she could come like this, she was getting very wound up. The curly girl's moans intensified on the video, and Lyric's gasps and whimpers joined her.

Maddy rubbed the base of her cock in an insistent, repeating movement, and slid the other under her, letting her oily palm slide along her hard, twitching shaft, and then touched the very tip. It wasn't jerking off: she touched it, circling it, rubbing the underside. Curly took her sweet time coming, and Maddy kept touching Lyric, and just when curly was really gearing up, it hit Lyric.

Maddy is touching my clit. Oh my fucking god, she's touching my clit.

Lyric trembled, overwhelmed. She hadn't been close to cumming, but suddenly she did, very jerkily and with a big, shuddering moan she didn't recognize as her own. Maddy kept going, murmuring softly, "There you go, that's so good, there you go. Darling."

The unfamiliar touch, the not-stroking-but-rubbing prolonged the orgasm to what felt like forever. Lyric moaned and humped Maddy's hand, shuddering, until she finally had to gasp, "Stop, please stop."

Maddy did, stroking her ass, her back, showering small kisses on her shoulder. The model on the video turned on her back, and Maddy reached over to the laptop and hit the spacebar on her elbow to pause it. She kept her palms on Lyric's back, slowly stroking her.

"Are you ready to turn over?"

Lyric sighed explosively. "What, really? I can't... you know I can't come as many times as she does. That's not possible."

Maddy laughed, her voice low and husky. "I'm not expecting you to! To be honest, I wasn't expecting you to come right now. I just want to go through with this, if you let me."

Lyric didn't really know what Maddy meant. Her brain was mushy and happy, feeling warm and suspiciously like the oatmeal from their breakfast. She gave up thinking and rolled over obediently. Maddy pulled the pillows from under her, wiping away most of the puddle she'd produced, and helped her settle on her back, unpausing the video and moving to the end of the sofa behind her head.

Lyric's eyes were heavy, she let them flutter closed. Maddy's hands, freshly oiled, came down on the top of her chest and she felt her nipples tighten. She had a moment's mental flinch from the lack of her breast form, but Maddy's hands on her shoulders and neck felt just as amazing as they'd felt on her back. Maddy stroked up to her jaw, down and around her shoulders, down between her breasts to her upper tummy. Maddy's own breasts swung lower, and Lyric stared at them, mesmerized. She was almost close enough to kiss one, and just when she thought of craning her neck, Maddy slid her hands back up along Lyric's sternum.

Maddy paused to get more oil. Lyric's breath caught when Maddy let a few drops land on her right nipple, then her left. Her back arched up, and when Maddy gently spread the oil, rubbing both her nipples in small, circular movements, she moaned again and felt her cock twitch. She had never, in her life, gotten hard again so fast, but that touch, that gentle swirling on her small, naked, embarrassing boobs... Maddy rubbed the whole of them, Lyric's tight nipples poking into her palm, and Lyric stared up at round, swaying tits above her. Before, the image of the curly on the video had mixed with the touch on her skin, but now she looked at Maddy's boobs and the sensation on her own, very modest mounds intermingled with the wonderful vision above her.

Lyric didn't believe in nipple orgasms, at least not for herself. She had never thought her nipples were all that sensitive. But now, the way Maddy touched them had her gasping.

Maddy still followed the lead of the video, and moved to stroke and massage through the fronts of Lyric's legs. Lyric's nipples tingled, her sticky cock was, against all odds, half hard, and she lay panting and watching when Maddy painted the front half of her like she'd done the back. A strand of hair kept falling on Maddy's face, and when she swiped it behind her ear, a trace of oil smudged her cheek.

On the video, the masseur dropped oil on the curlie's clit, and Maddy did the same, letting a few drops fall on the tip of her cock. She twitched, and twitched again when Maddy reached to tweak one nipple while spreading the fresh lube on her. She circled one nipple while rubbing her balls gently, and Lyric found her body softly undulating under her touch. As much as Lyric loved watching Maddy above her, she felt compelled to close her eyes and fall into herself.

The masseur was rubbing the curly toward another orgasm, but Maddy didn't follow suit. She stroked over Lyric's tummy, thighs, spreading them to rub her taint and over to her anus, and she listened to curly come in a gust of whimpers and wet, sloshing sounds. Her own arousal was slower but amazingly strong. Time lost all meaning, and she was reduced to a pair of diamond hard nipples and excruciatingly hardening cock, and these long, warm stretches of skin that Maddy brought alive with her touch.

A low buzzing sound made her open her eyes, but Maddy smiled down at her and stroked a hand over her forehead, urging them closed again. "Shhh," she said softly. "Just relax."

It was the wand. Maddy had started the wand. Lyric couldn't remember what happened on the video, but Maddy slowly pulled her legs apart, gently, and pressed the rounded end against her oily taint. When she turned it on, Lyric let out an involuntary moan and spread her legs wider.

The buzzing vibration at the root of her cock felt amazing. She could vaguely hear the curly coming again, but it was muffled by the way her own breath was coming in gasps. Maddy moved the head of the wand, massaging her inner thighs and the swells of her ass, and it felt wonderful. Her cock was, once again, hard and throbbing, and she resisted the urge to grab herself. Maddy pressed the wand back against her taint and rubbed her nipples, and Lyric squirmed, panting. Just when Lyric's arm twitched, undecided whether to go for her cock or not, Maddy took her hand. She guided it to Lyric's nipple, and Lyric followed suit to grab the other one too. Maddy, bless her heart, took even more oil in her hand and finally, finally touched Lyric's cock.

The insistent buzzing on the base of her cock, combined to Maddy's slippery, sloppy jerking on the tip was maddeningly good. Lyric pinched her nipples, twisting them, her pelvis thrashing. It was so good it was intolerable, and she couldn't help but to grab the base of her shaft, tightly, and made a few fast movements. Maddy's hand slid lower, partially covering hers, and her eyes shot open in shock when she felt Maddy's mouth close around her glans. Together, they jerked her off into Maddy's amazingly hot mouth for a few very tightly concentrated seconds, and then the mechanical buzz aggravated her balls to tighten and fire off a very rapid, very intense, very draining orgasm. Maddy suckled on her tip, drinking it all, and when Lyric started to squirm she stopped and released her, pulling away the wand and turning it off.

Lyric lay still, holding her cock with one hand, her boob with the other, and blinked at Maddy with unseeing eyes. Her legs were wobbly, and Maddy laughed and helped her lift her hooked leg back along the other. She spread a blanket over Lyric and stroked her cheek a little.

"I'll make the cookies, okay? You just rest."

Lyric had never felt like this before. Her whole body was warm, tingly, spent, and she couldn't even muster a nod in response. Maddy kissed her forehead, and then stood graciously and started toward the kitchen. Lyric dozed off, mind completely blank.

She couldn't have been asleep for very long. The room was filled with the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Maddy leaned over the back of the couch, seemingly unaware of the way that leaning forward made her breasts rest against the back of the couch right in front of Lyric, and she ran a few fingers through Lyric's hair.

"They're ready," she whispered, "but if you wanna nap for a bit, I can be quiet."

"No," Lyric said, surging upright. It was too early to be done, even though it was well after midnight. Their hours, working overnight, had completely flipped her idea of day and night. When she sat up, though, she remembered that her whole body was covered in oil.

"You look good like that," Maddy purred.

All Lyric could do was giggle. If she didn't get cleaned off, she'd smear oil on everything, so with a great welling of determination she made her way into the bathroom and started the shower. The gummy was almost at peak effect, and her whole body was buzzing and warm. The hot water felt amazing. She went slowly, using a little shower puff sponge Maddy had brought. It felt incredible, her skin was so on, and the little bit of friction it caused as she dragged it over her nipples was enough to bring her back somewhere near half erect. She gave herself a few half-hearted strokes, in the name of soaping and cleaning herself, and was glad she wasn't done for the day.

It was way too early to be done.

When she emerged, fifteen minutes later, Maddy was standing in the kitchen. She was bent over the counter, at the waist, watching a video Lyric had showed her the week before. The one where the trans girl was bent over the couch. Maddy was wiggling her hips a little, and Lyric was pretty sure it was an unconscious thing. Mimicking the position without really thinking about it rather than presenting herself to be fucked as Lyric was coming out, because Lyric had been quiet.

But she saw, and she wanted. Maddy had a gorgeous ass. The hips of a full grown woman, not all narrow and thin like herself. In the two seconds it took her to round the corner into the kitchen, she went from half hard to fully erect, and it took some determination to continue on through the kitchen to where the cookies were cooling on a rack.

"Oh-hoo," Maddy said when she turned, eyes immediately drawn to Lyric's erection. "That was fast."

Lyric took a bite of a cookie and smiled, lazily, while flexing her core muscles to make the erection bob up and down a little bit.

Maddy looked back over her shoulder, though whether at herself or at something else in the kitchen, Lyric couldn't tell. She said, "Listen. Last time... last week... I don't know what I was expecting, but it turned into more pretty quick. We're... today, we're..."

For a moment, a brief terror-stricken moment, Lyric was sure that Madalyn was about to say that the whole thing had been a mistake. There was a pause while Maddy thought, when it seemed like she could have gone either way.

"Today has been more. Even more than last... and... I'm... I'm okay with that. I can roll with that. Casual used to really be my thing, and..." She turned, standing up more fully, and this time Lyric just couldn't muster the self-control to not stare at Maddy's phenomenal bush. It was redder than the rest of her hair, which was more of a red-brown. It was red, and it was thick, and it was a poem.

"I don't want you to think I'm... I mean... I'm not trying to move things too fast for you... or not take them seriously. Your feelings, I mean. There's a difference between being casual and being serious."

"I seriously want to fuck you," Lyric said, and giggled. She meant it, every word, and more, but it was hard to be serious right then when she wanted to be inside of Maddy so badly.

"No," Maddy said, moving close, "come on now. I don't want you being mad at me later. Is that what you want? Do you want to be with me?"

"If that's what you want to call it," Lyric said, as she leaned on the counter for support.

"We should not be doing this while we're high," Maddy said, pressing her hand to her forehead.

"I don't think I could..." Lyric shook her head. "I don't think I could be brave enough to... do... or say... any of this... if I wasn't." Then she took a deep breath, sharply in through the nose, and stood up. "Yes. I wanna... I want to be with you. I've been thinking about it for a while."

"Okay," Maddy said, nodding slowly. She struck a lazy pose against the counter, shoulders and hips slacking in a way that made her whole body just seem so... soft, and flexible, and Lyric felt something inside of her slipping away. Fear, maybe?

"Like that," she said, tilting her head at the TV.

Maddy turned, eyes following the way the trans girl was bent over, while Lyric moved behind her.

"Ohhh," Maddy said. "For a second, I thought you meant that you'd be the one."

"Next time," Lyric whispered, as she placed both hands, reverently, on Maddy's round hips.

Maddy looked back at her, just out of the very corner of her eye, and said, in a small voice, "Are you clean?"

"Full panel last week," Lyric said, roughly, struggling to use her voice as she squeezed. Maddy's hips were amazingly squeezable. She rolled up on her toes, and felt her cock poke at the tops of Maddy's thighs.

"Ooh," Maddy said, giggling. "A little higher."

She mimicked something Maddy had done to her, once upon a time, and kicked gently at the insides of Maddy's ankles. A little tap with the top of her foot, and Maddy quickly widened her stance. It was incredible watching Maddy's ass while she moved just that little bit. It was so round, and soft, and—

Lyric grabbed herself, to line up, and pushed.

If it had been the first time she'd cum all day, Lyric might have finished right then and there. It was so good, and so warm, and Maddy was so, so wet. Her cock was a snug fit.

If it was even just the second time, Lyric might have only lasted a minute or two. Once Maddy repositioned her footing, and grabbed onto the counter, Lyric got up to a pretty good speed. The sound of it, the dry clapping of each impact, was incredible. She could feel Maddy's bush tickling her balls every time she thrust forward, and they swung magnificently.

It wasn't the first time. It wasn't the second time. This was the fourth time Lyric came, and so it took longer. It took the sensation, which was incredible, and it took the sound, which was even better. Maddy started panting with each thrust, and her panted grunts were deep. This appealed to something animal in Lyric. She liked that it was low, and heavy. On the TV in front of them, the camera angle kept switching to show the trans girl getting railed from below, where her cock and balls were swaying when they weren't swinging. Drooling precum the whole time.

There was a moment, in the middle of it, when Lyric was looking down at the incredible sight of an uneven coating of thin, whitish fluid on her shaft, when she realized that her hips and Maddy's hips were not so different. It took mashing them together over and over for her brain to see that there wasn't much of a difference on either side. She didn't have the mental capacity to really take in that her body wasn't as thin and boyish as her mental image would suggest, that the HRT had done more than she'd given it credit for, but she did file that away for later.

They looked good, Lyric thought. Her parts, and Maddy's parts. Maddy was way, way hotter than she was, but Lyric was fine with punching above her weight class. She closed her eyes, and adjusted her own mental image to include her breasts. Her, planted behind Maddy, her own tits swinging, as she plowed a grown ass woman. Her. Lyric. A woman, just like Maddy. Not a child. This wasn't puppy love, or the limited choices of a small town dating pool.

Madalyn was a fox, and Lyric really liked foxes.

It was this last bit, picturing herself with her breast form on, fucking Maddy from behind, that proved to be one element too many, and with a jaw-clenching groan Lyric managed three more strained thrusts.

Lyric stayed buried for a good, long, happy minute, groaning and laughing and whimpering whenever her nerves fired off too strongly. Maddy was purring and wiggling into her, which wasn't helping. She managed about two steps back before she hit the counter behind her, and her eyes were drawn down to where Maddy was touching herself.

She couldn't see much. Maddy was still bent over the counter, but she could see the tips of Maddy's fingers here and there, and she could see the way Maddy's labia were tugged this way and that. With all the desperation of a woman dying of thirst, Lyric dropped to her knees right there in the kitchen, behind Maddy, and buried her face.

"Oh shit," Maddy blurted, as Lyric's tongue worked into the space where her cock had just been.

Lyric had tasted herself on a few occasions, and didn't mind it, but the way her fluids mixed with Maddy's was intoxicating. She got her arms around Maddy's legs, which were so thick, and solid, and perfectly grabbable, and licked. Tongue thrusting, and lashing, and scooping, and teasing, and tasting. Maddy's cheeks squeezed, pressing against her forehead, but Lyric persisted. Kept at it. Her nose right in the middle of it, buried in with the sweat and cum, and Lyric just kept at it.

"Oh, I'mna..." Maddy's voice cut off, throat tightening even before she finished the compound word I'mna. One foot came up off the ground, ankle brushing against Lyric's side. Top of the foot curling around toward the small of Lyric's back.

Maddy was laughing. Giggling. Snickering. Chortling. She wasn't getting up, and she kept rubbing her leg up and down Lyric's side. Sometimes, just full-on twitching. Lyric stopped, pulling slightly away. Too far away to keep licking, which she thought would have been too much, but still close enough to stare, and to smell. Maddy's pussy was so pretty. Plump. Shiny with sweat and more. Curly red pubes so matted with fluids that they clung to the skin. Lyric fell deep into a spiral of do I want her or do I want to be her, a dilemma she encountered frequently, but fortunately for her the gummy put a limit on how hard she could really think about anything.

Maddy's leg, rubbing up and down her side. Against her arm. Staying close. Keeping contact. Lyric kissed each of her round cheeks once before getting to her feet and leaning on the counter as well. Maddy was still laughing, and saying things like oh wow and oh my god and oh that was so good. Over and over, without the expectation of response, or a conversed reply. Lyric felt it too, the same kind of feedback loop of warmth and hormones, but she was quiet. She picked up two cookies, popped one in her mouth, and leaned over to offer the other one to Maddy.

The look that Maddy gave her, as she leaned over to take a bite while Lyric was still holding the cookie, was pure hunger. That same intensity. I'd rather have you in my mouth, it said.

And then both of them were giggling again.

Lyric picked up the cookies, and grinned at Maddy as she went back around to the couch. Daring Maddy to follow, which Maddy did, because they were both a little high and a little hungry, but privately Lyric was glad that Maddy wanted to be near her. The whole thing might have been a ploy to get Maddy to chase her, except that Lyric didn't have it in her to play games like that under the best of circumstances. Whether her animal brain could execute a ploy like that, she couldn't have said. All she knew was that Maddy followed.

"You're hotter than she is," Maddy said, breaking several minutes of silence. She'd reached out her foot to tap the space bar on Lyric's laptop, to 'Play Next', and it played more of the same trans girl.