This Is How We Do It

Story Info
Taking Role Play to the Next Level.
3.3k words
4.14
13.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

**WARNING**

This story contains race play. Race play is a sub-genre of BDSM where the participants involved willfully use racial epithets during their role play to heighten sexual tension and pleasure. If you feel that race play is something that will offend you then close out of this story immediately. If sheer, morbid curiosity causes you to continue onward, you have been forewarned. Just don’t leave hate-filled messages or one-bomb me after the fact. There is an audience for this type of story, and it is to this audience the story is written.

K

Biff Cardigan approached the fine brick home with well-manicured lawn in this upscale neighborhood with a smile on his face. He just knew that he was sure to make a quick buck here. Rich people were always willing to spend cash on anything they believed would help keep them and their families safe, and Biff had exactly what they would need in that respect. He nearly leapt up the steps, rang the doorbell that chimed like Big Ben, and waited patiently to be greeted. After a few seconds, a middle-aged black woman opened the door. “Yes? May I help you?”

“Good afternoon. May I speak with the owner of the residence, please.”

“I’m the owner,” the woman replied.

“But ... You’re black,” Biff said with some disbelief.

“Are you saying a black woman can’t own a place like this?” she asked rather defensively.

In an effort to gain control of the situation, Biff said, “I’m sorry. That came out wrong. What I meant to say is that I’m glad to see a black family finally move into the area. It’s been a long time coming.” He smiled his best smile. “Biff Cardigan, Personal Security Measures.” He extended his hand to the woman.

“Madelyn Minor,” she said as she loosely took it and shook. “Personal security measures? What’s that?”

“If you could just allow me ten minutes, I can show you the latest in self-defense devices that are sure to keep you and your loved ones safe from criminals both outside your home and—heaven forbid—within.”

“No guns,” Madelyn said. “I won’t have anything to do with guns.”

“No guns,” Biff promised.

Madelyn moved to the side to allow Biff entrance into her home. She shut the door and escorted him to the living room where he saw a slightly older and much larger black woman sitting in a wheelchair in front of the TV. She was watching The Price is Right and she was shouting “Four-twenty-seven. Four-twenty-seven, fool.” She looked up and said, “Who that, Maddie?”

“His name’s Biff and he’s going to show us some personal security items.” Madelyn turned to Biff and said, “That’s my cousin Raylene.”

“Nice to meet you,” Biff said as he approached.

“Nuh-uh!” Raylene said with a cringe. “I don’t know you. Keep your distance.” She turned the TV off. “Keep my eye on you.”

Biff shrugged as Madelyn told him to not mind Raylene. He placed his suitcase on the coffee table and opened it. Neatly displayed within was an assortment of brass knuckles, piercing claws, tasers, and blackjacks that would fit from the most delicate of hands to the most manly. “Step closer, Ms. Minor. I’d like to show you what modern technology has come up with that will make protecting yourself simple, easy, and most importantly, cost-effective.”

“That means cheap,” Raylene called from her side of the room. “He thinks you ain’t got the money to buy the good stuff.”

Biff shot Raylene a look of displeasure before returning his attention to Madelyn. “Let’s look at this first, shall we?”

“What is it?” Madelyn asked as Biff fit a rectangular-shaped object in her hand.

“Gently close your hand around it,” he told her. “Make sure these ridges are between your fingers. Now ... Squeeze!”

Madelyn did, and, “Oh! Lookie here. Raylene, look. It’s just like that Wolverine. Claws.”

“Mmmmm-Hmmm,” Raylene said with no amount of satisfaction.

“They go three inches deep,” Biff told Madelyn. “You hit someone with these, and I don’t care how big he is, he’ll feel it. You hit him in the right place,” he pointed at his jugular vein and his carotid artery simultaneously, “and he’ll bleed out in no time.”

“I don’t know if I want to kill anybody,” Madelyn said.

“If it comes down to your life against his, would you hesitate?” Biff asked.

“Well, if you put it that way ...”

“‘Course he gonna put it that way, Maddie. How else he gonna make you buy this shit?”

“Don’t mind her,” Madelyn said as she set the claw on the table. She smiled and said, “This will be my ‘Maybe’ pile, okay?”

Biff smiled back. “If you want something a bit less fatal but equally damaging, how about one of these?” he picked up an item and passed it to her.

“A flashlight?” Madelyn asked.

“Try a slim taser that produces fifty thousand volts of electricity. You can stun your attacker and get away. It should keep him knocked out long enough for you to call 9-1-1 and get the police on the way.”

“I like the sound of that,” Madelyn said as she held it up. Her finger moved toward a switch.

Biff quickly moved his hand around hers. “I wouldn’t play around with that, Madelyn. You wouldn’t want to accidentally hurt yourself.” He took it from her and held it aloft. “Another for the ‘Maybe’ pile?”

“Sure. Why not?” Once it was there, “What else do you have?

“Well, we have—” Biff had miscalculated the distance and knocked the divider askew, revealing a nest of taser guns housed underneath.

“Are those guns?” Madelyn asked. “I told you no guns allowed in this house.”

“They’re not guns like you’re thinking,” Biff tried to explain.

“He got a gun?” Raylene shouted. Even if Biff had expected it, there would have been nothing he could have done to protect himself. Raylene moved with a quickness that belied her size. She stood, grabbed her purse, took three large steps, and clocked Biff on the back of the head. He fell limply onto the sofa.

Biff slowly moved his head from left to right. His eyes fluttered. He heard muffled noises and saw hazy shapes. Things soon came into focus. He tried to move, but soon found that his arms and legs were bound. He was tied down spread-eagle on a king-size bed. “Wh-What the fuck is going on here?”

“You brought guns into my house when I expressly forbid it,” Madelyn told him.

“Those weren’t guns, Madelyn. I mean, they are, but they don’t shoot bullets. Those are taser guns. They are stronger than the penlight version I showed you, is all.”

“Okay, but I told you no guns. What part of that didn’t you understand?”

Biff sighed. “Okay, look. Let’s just chalk this up to a misunderstanding. You untie me, I’ll get my things and go, no harm, no foul.”

“Don’t you do it, Maddie,” Raylene cut in. “He’ll use those tasers on you first chance he gets.”

“Why don’t you just shut those big nigger lips of yours?” Biff spat. “I’ve had to listen to your black ass all day long. Just shut the fuck up already.”

“Oooooooooooooo!!!!! You hear that, Maddie? My big nigger lips? Now we see what this cracker-ass motherfucker’s really all about.”

While Raylene reacted emotionally, Madelyn remained calm. Oh, there was a storm brewing under that calmness, make no mistake about that. She slowly made her way to Biff, slid her hands under him, feeling his ass—”Wh-What are you doing?”—or was she? Madelyn located his wallet and pulled it free. “Hey, that’s mine.”

“Let’s see what you have in here,” she said as she opened it. The smile on her face dropped as she said, “Five dollars? Five god-damned dollars? That’s all the money you have?”

“It’s for a Power Bar and a Vitamin Water later on,” Biff told her.

“A Power Bar and a Vitamin Water?” Madelyn asked with a laugh. Then, “Raylene, when’s the last time you could afford to buy a Power Bar and a Vitamin Water?”

“Girl, I can’t even afford a Snickers and a can of Coke.”

“Well, here,” Madelyn said as she passed the five dollars to her cousin. “Maybe this will satisfy your big nigger lips for a while.”

Amid Biff’s protestations, Raylene took the money and stuffed it into her bra. Biff set his sights on Madelyn and said, “I think the best thing you can do right now is get your coon’s ass over here and cut me free.”

“What the fuck did that little peckerwood just say to me?” Madelyn asked Raylene.

Before Raylene could respond, Biff said, “You heard me, Kizzy. Same goes for that old mud duck over there, too.”

“Ooooo, that’s it!” Raylene said as she simultaneously took a few steps forward while pounding a fist into her hand. “It’s time to teach this honky a lesson in some manners.”

“How are you going to do that when you’re still hooked on Ebonics?” Biff had begun to laugh, but his laughter was cut short when his left cheek was introduced to Raylene’s right hand. Yes, she had slapped him, and she was drawing back to do so again when Madelyn stopped her.

“Wait, Ray. I have a better idea.” She exited the room for approximately thirty seconds, then reappeared with a devilish grin on her face.

“What?” Biff asked nervously. Madelyn sauntered to the bed, began seductively rubbing Biff’s chest, then she ripped his shirt from him. “You black bitch. That was a Hugo Boss. It cost me a hundred bucks.” She reached into her back pocket and pulled one of the pen-light tasers from it. “What are you going to do with that?” Madelyn turned it on. “Madelyn? That is a dangerous weapon. You need to put it away before someone gets hurt.” She began rubbing one of his nipples. It hardened. She pinched it. It hardened more, then she brought the taser closer. “No, Madelyn. Please. I’m begging you.” She inched ever closer. “You fucking rug-monkey! Get the fuck away from me.” Then she set the taser on him. “Gha-gha-gha-gha-gha-gha-gha-gha-gha!” Biff flailed, shook, seized, and lay limp on the bed.

“Maddie, I think you done killed him,” Raylene said as she inched closer.

“No, he’ll be okay,” Madelyn said as she turned off the taser and placed it between Biff’s feet. “The question now, though, is what to do with him.”

“I have an idea,” Raylene said, and she whispered it into her cousin’s ear.

“Oh, I like that,” Madelyn responded. “I like that a lot. We’ll just sit back and wait for him to wake up, then we’ll see about collecting that debt.”

Biff awoke much as he had earlier, but when he saw his captors, he began violently struggling against his bonds. He was cursing them and throwing every racial slur he could think of their way. Madelyn and Raylene just stood there smiling, taking his verbal abuse. Madelyn produced some scissors. Biff stopped cold. He looked between the two, then asked, “What are you going to do with those?”

Raylene held out her hand. “You got his shirt. Let me have his pants.”

“My pants? No. They’re—”

“You go on and get his shoes and belt, Maddie.” Madelyn acted as her cousin directed, then Raylene began cutting at the cuff of Biff’s left leg all the way to the waistband of his pants, then she cut the right side as well. She pulled the pants from him, and she and Madelyn began to laugh hysterically. “Tighty-whities?” Raylene asked.

“They look like a diaper, don’t they?” Madelyn managed to say.

“Is that what they are?” Raylene asked Biff. “Are they a diaper to hide your little white baby dick?” Both she and Madelyn began laughing once again.

“How about when I get free, I fuck you in the ass first, Jemimah?” Both women stopped. “Yeah, and then I’m going to spill every drop of my syrup down your throat, Mrs. Butterworth.” That was directed at Madelyn.

Madelyn took the scissors from Raylene and said, “And how about I cut your little white boy pecker off for you, huh?” She cut both sides of the undies and pulled them from Biff, then teased him by opening and closing the scissors sharply.

“Remember the plan,” Raylene said as she took the scissors from Madelyn. She placed them atop a dresser, then she began removing her clothing.

“What the fuck you think you’re doing?” Biff asked as he stared at Raylene’s nude BBW body.

She turned to where he got a full view of her ass as she said, “You want this ass so much? Imma goan give it to you.”

“What? I was—No! I just—”

“You see,” Raylene continued as she made her way closer to the bed, “we figured you’d be good for something after all. You always hear black folks talking about reparations, right? Well, today Maddie and me are gonna get ours, and you’re gonna be the one who gives them to us—”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“—and you can start by eating my burnt asshole.”

“What? No!”

That was all Biff was able to manage before Raylene’s thick, meaty ass came crashing down on his face. She reached back, pulled her fleshy cheeks apart, then nestled her anus directly onto his mouth before letting go. She slowly gyrated her hips as a smile came to her face. “Aw, yeah. There it is. Lick that asshole, baby.”

Madelyn was positioned on the bed directly between Biff’s legs. She watched as his cock grew from a flaccid state to its current nine inches of thick, turgid meat. She grabbed it with her left hand and began to pump it while she grabbed the penlight and turned it on. She wasn’t afraid of it in the least. It was, after all, just a vibrator. As she wrapped her lips around Biff’s dick, she parted her legs and set the tip of the vibrator on her clit. “Mmmmm,” she intoned as both ends of her were met with satisfaction.

Raylene’s pussy was like a furnace. She reached to her right and freed Biff’s right hand, then reached to her left and freed his left hand. She repositioned herself into a sixty-nine with him, and once her clit had found its way into his mouth she smiled broadly as she pulled his cock from Madelyn’s mouth. She damn near inhaled the thing, taking it down her throat in one gulp. She held it there for fifteen seconds, then came back to the head. She had closed her eyes as she had done this, and upon opening them saw that Madelyn was sucking Biff’s shaved balls. “Come on, girl. Let me see you ride this white motherfucker.”

Madelyn climbed atop Biff’s cock and slid down on it. She moved slowly, only because she knew what was coming next. Raylene slid her fingers onto Madelyn’s clit and began rubbing her.

“That’s it, Raye. Just like that.”

Raylene continued. The look on Madelyn’s face suggested her orgasm wasn’t too far away, and Raylene could feel her own nut on the horizon as well. It was welling ... welling ... and, “Oooh, that’s it, white boy. Eat that motherfucker. Eat that motherfucker good for me.” She began pushing her pussy downward, force-feeding it to Biff, and he was pulling her down by her hips, trying his damnedest to fit every bit of it into his mouth. She didn’t just cum, she ejaculated a thick, syrupy concoction like she always had, and he spent several minutes feasting on this special treat.

“Oh, Raye. Here it comes,” Madelyn shouted, and she placed a steadying hand atop Raylene’s head as she spasmed on Biff’s cock. Raylene continued to diddle Madelyn’s clit until the woman called her off. Raylene raised up as Madelyn lowered herself and they met and kissed. Madelyn lifted herself off Biff’s cock and said, “Here, get you some of this.” Raylene bypassed Madelyn’s clit and went straight for her slit, sliding her tongue in and lapping at her juices.

“Damn, Maddie. That must have been a big one.”

“Thanks to you,” Madelyn said as she moved over.

Raylene mounted Biff’s cock reverse cowgirl style and began fucking him hard and fast. Madelyn mounted Biff’s face as if in a sixty-nine, and as he wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her pussy onto his mouth she lay across his belly and inserted two fingers into Raylene’s ass. “Oh, girl,” Raylene moaned. She began moving her hips so as to get the full benefit of the cock in her pussy and the fingers in her ass. “Oh, shit!” she exclaimed as each exited and entered, sending ripples of pleasure throughout her body.

Biff was trying his damnedest to hold on. It was always hard to please two women at once for a prolonged period of time. Still, he was doing a number on Madelyn’s clit while trying his best to not bust a nut just yet. Oh, it was coming. He just had to hope that the girls were close to getting theirs, because he didn’t know how much longer he could hold out.

“Oh, fuck,” Raylene near whispered. “Oh, fuck. Here it comes, y’all.” Her pussy gripped Biff’s cock just as her ass gripped Madelyn’s fingers, then, “Oh, shit in a fuckin’ biscuit!”

“BRRRWRFFFY!!!” Biff screamed into Madelyn’s pussy as he unloaded into Raylene. Thick globs of his cum cascaded from her pussy and down his dick. His legs, though still tied, trembled as he continued to fill her with his semen. He finally slowed, stopped, then fell limp on the bed.

Madelyn removed her fingers from inside Raylene crawled from Biff’s mouth. “Did you get yours, Maddie?”

“Almost,” she answered a bit dejectedly.

“Come on,” Raylene said.

Madelyn lay before her. Raylene began eating Madelyn’s pussy, starting with the slit, then working her way to her clit. Five minutes later Madelyn was filling Raye’s mouth with cum. “Damn, Raye. I can always count on you.”

“Hey,” Biff said as he finished untying his feet and joined the two. He kissed Madelyn first, then his girlfriend, Raylene. “I eat pussy just as good as she does, don’t I?”

“You eat my pussy better than any man ever has, Biff, but only a woman truly knows another woman’s body,” was Madelyn’s response.

There was some silence, then Raylene asked Madelyn, “You got that prison role play worked out yet? I’m really dying to do that one.”

Raylene and Biff were lovers. They had been dating for over two years when they met Madelyn. She had been with them for over nine months now and was the one who introduced them to race play. They were skittish at first, but they soon found it exciting. Yes, they went through the obligatory KKK and slave plantation scenarios, but since then they began exploring things that were just too wild to fathom, and they found they loved every minute of it.

“I think I found a white girl who could join us,” Madelyn answered. “She wants to meet you guys first to make sure everything will be okay.”

“Yeah, sure. Just say when,” Raylene told her. She looked at Biff. “You finally get to see me eat some white pussy. What do you think of that?”

Biff pointed between his legs. His dick was hard. “Should have figured that,” Madelyn said as she moved in closer.

The race play was over. There would be no racial slurs this time around. Now, it would be just fucking and sucking, but all three would be thinking of that prison role play, and that white girl who would be joining them.


kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers