This Is Mine Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she laughed nervously.

A few minutes later, Dillon and Ben came down the stairs and I asked, "Do you have everything? Remember, you can do laundry at my place."

"Yup!" Dillon said.

"Are you sure? We're not coming back until your parents are home," I said.

"Yes," Dillon said flatly as he rolled his eyes.

"Bathing suit, phone charger, toothbrush?" I asked, ignoring his attitude knowing I'd make him pay for it later.

Dillon turned a little red.

"Toothbrush," he said sheepishly and ran back upstairs.

"It's always something with kids their age," I said to his mom.

"I was a little nervous at first, but I can see you're very well equipped. Thank you for coming over, I feel a lot better now," she said with a laugh.

Dillon said his goodbyes, we got in the car, and headed back to the apartment.

As soon as we walked in, Dillon set his bag down right by the front door, took his shirt off, put his collar back on, looked over his shoulder at me, and asked, "Please?" He was still wearing his chest harness the whole time. He kicked his shoes off, pulled his pants off, put the red and black AF1's back on, and put all his things in my room.

When Dillon came back out into the living room, Ben put his hands out, palms up, in a "what gives?" gesture.

Dillon paused and looked at me awkwardly.

"Oh, uh..." Dillon started...

"Right," I said. "I already claimed him for the week. You can join us anytime you want, but he sleeps in my room."

Ben looked like he was on the verge of arguing, but he backed down pretty quickly and said, "Okay, cool." I think he remembered who was holding the keys to his cock. I was on a power trip and loving every minute of it.

Dillon's tag caught Ben's attention and Ben asked, "Wait, does your tag actually say something on it?" Ben walked over to Dillon and held the tag so he could read it. "Wow, you are SO extra." Ben said to Dillon. "Did that actually work?" Ben asked me.

"I mean, I fucked him pretty good, and you were beating off to it. You tell me," I said.

I could see Ben trying to think of a witty comeback.

"Do you want to go get changed into something a little more comfortable?" I asked before he had the chance to sabotage himself.

"Sure, I guess," Ben said.

"Feel free to take your time," I said, "I'm going to finish up with work and then we can figure out what we're going to do for the next week."

"Dillon, if you want to unpack and get settled in, feel free to rearrange the drawers or hang your stuff up however you want in the bedroom. You don't have to live out of a suitcase for a week," I said to Dillon, "I really do want you to be comfortable here."

"Wow, thanks," he said as he went into my bedroom.

I heard Ben's shower turn on and I heard Dillon shuffling things around in the bedroom. I continued with work for a little while, but fortunately, there wasn't much left to do. After I finished up with work, I went into my room to change back into shorts and a t-shirt where I saw Dillon had arranged a few drawers for his things and hung up a few things, and put a few shoes along the foot of the bed. I thought it was super cute how he was settling in so comfortably.

I changed in front of him, and he said, "I could've sworn Ben was wearing that same underwear last week."

"Maybe," I said as I looked down at the micro boxer briefs I was wearing, "we share everything."

I heard Ben come out of his room and into the living room.

"Are you guys fucking again?" He asked sarcastically.

"Not yet," I said, "We're in here. Dillon was getting settled in and I was changing my clothes."

Ben walked in wearing a white compression sleeveless shirt, gray micro trunks, white ankle socks, and Dillon's shoes that he was wearing when he came over that morning -- a pair of well-worn Osiris D3 2001 in white with gray accents.

"Nice shoes, bro," Dillon said with a smirk.

"Yeah," I said, "Did you seriously color coordinate your outfit to his shoes?" I asked.

"I mean, not really on purpose," Ben mumbled awkwardly.

"No, I'm not making fun of you. I just... I think it's cute," I encouraged, "Plus those bottoms really make your package look good."

"Thanks," Ben blushed, "The cage really does make it pop out, doesn't it?"

"I might leave you locked even longer," I teased."

"No!" Ben panicked.

"Don't worry, I'm just teasing," I said, "I'll let you out... Eventually."

"You're so mean," Ben said.

"Yup, that's me... Mean older cousin..." I said.

"Anyway," Ben said as he rolled his eyes, "I'm gonna walk down to the store really quick to grab a few things. Do you need anything?" He asked as he picked up the jeans I was wearing just minutes earlier off the floor, kicked off Dillon's shoes, and started putting the jeans on.

"Walk?" I asked.

"Yeah," Ben said, "It's not that far and it's kinda nice out."

"It's like 85 degrees," I said.

"I don't mind," Ben said, "Plus I like the way the cage feels when I walk."

"Whatever you want, dude. I don't think I need anything, but thanks." I said.

"Do you want to come?" Ben asked Dillon.

"No, thanks," Dillon said, "I'm gonna lounge around like this for the rest of the night, but hurry back."

"Will do," Ben said. "Will you guys figure out dinner while I'm gone? I'm starving."

"THAT we can do," I said.

I went out to the living room and sat on the couch. Dillon sat next to me and swung his legs across my lap, crossed his ankles, and adjusted his bulge.

We ordered a bunch of food from a few different places and then Dillon sat up and straddled me. We started fooling around. I pinched and sucked on his nipples, squeezed his ass, played with his balls, and kissed his neck for a while until Ben got home.

When Ben walked in the door, he had a few grocery bags in his hands and he was dripping with sweat.

"You sluts couldn't wait for me?" Ben said, exasperated.

"You were taking too long," Dillon said.

Ben set all the bags down on the kitchen counter, and took off the t-shirt, which I had just noticed was Dillon's shirt that he had tossed on the couch when we got back from his parents that Ben had put on over his sleeveless compression shirt, wiped the sweat off his face, tossed it to one side, and walked toward us, and said, "It was only so I could do this. Do you really want to get him going? This is how you do it." He took his shoe off, which was Dillon's Osiris, and put it on my face, holding the back of my head with his other hand.

I got an erection almost instantly and Dillon jumped in surprise.

"Holy shit, it's like sneaker Viagra!" Dillon said with a laugh.

Dillon got off my lap, took off one of the red and black AF1s, and put his sweaty foot on my face, rubbing his sock-covered toes around my nose and mouth.

Ben pulled my shorts down, revealing my throbbing erection.

"See? Rock, paper, scissors?" Ben asked to determine who would go first.

"You go ahead, I already had a turn today, remember?" Dillon said.

"Will one of you put your mouth on my dick before I lose my mind?" I asked impatiently.

They bothlaughed and Ben said, “I think he needs a time out.”

“I agree,” Dillon said.

“Let’s give him a show first,” Ben said.

They each put their shoes back on and started to kiss and grope each other standing just inches in front of me. I reached out to grab an ass and my hand was promptly slapped away. They were running their hands all over each other, kissing, licking, biting, sucking, and teasing every inch of each other’s bodies.

Ben got down to Dillon’s locked dick and said, “Well, this could be challenging” and started to suck on Dillon’s balls and lick around the cage. Ben stood up and Dillon got down on his knees and did the same to Dillon.

I sat on the couch, just stroking my dick while these two sassy little fucks teased their way into a fucking they soon wouldn’t forget.

After a few minutes of that, Ben looked up at me and said, “Okay, I guess you can have a turn now.” He got up on his knees and crawled toward me. I spread my legs and he put his mouth down on my dick and slowly started bobbing his head up and down the full length of my shaft.

Dillon got behind him on his hands and knees and started eating his ass and fondling Ben’s locked dick.

Dillon got up after a few minutes and disappeared to my bedroom and came back just a minute later holding a dildo and a bottle of lube. He set them down and started to fumble with the lacing on the front of his shorts. He picked up the dildo and put the base and balls behind the lacing and tied it tight against his body, creating a makeshift strap-on. I gave him a thumbs up and pointed at Ben’s ass. Dillon came over to me, bent down to kiss me, slipped me his tongue, and then lubed up his dildo, knelt behind Ben, and without warning, gave him the entire length of the shaft all the way down to the balls.

“HOLY SHIT!” Ben exclaimed in surprise as my dick popped out of his mouth. He looked up and over his shoulder in surprise to see Dillon pounding him from behind.

I grabbed Ben’s head and put it back on my dick and said, “You’re not done yet.”

I could tell Ben was getting a little uncomfortable, and I didn’t want to put him out of commission before spring break even started so I said to Dillon, “I think he needs to taste his ass. Let’s move to the table.”

We got up and moved to the table. Ben got on his back, I stood down by his ass, and Dillon stood up by his mouth. I went into his now loosened butt at the same time Dillon started to work the dildo down Ben’s throat.

Ben’s favorite position was on his back and I could see his toes curling through his socks. I was hitting his spot just right. I put one of his feet on my face and grabbed his locked dick as a handle for leverage as I plunged deep into his ass. His hands came down to the edge of the table as he gripped and held on – we were both approaching climax.

Ben pulled himself closer to me, which I didn’t think was possible, and I pounded harder. Suddenly, his toes curled so hard, I could hear his knuckles pop. I looked down at his locked dick and I saw jizz oozing out of his cage – that’s when I lost it. I grabbed his hips and went at him like a jackrabbit. I came maybe ten seconds after he did, just filling him to the brim with semen.

I pulled out and he just stayed on the table, catching his breath. Dillon took the dildo out from his shorts and stuck it on the table and said, “You’re gonna have to teach me how to do that.”

I went to get a towel from the bathroom and came back to hand it to Ben and before he rolled over, I slipped a butt plug in his ass and said, “Keep it in there for now.”

“I’ll do whatever you want after that,” Ben said to me.

“Careful, or I’ll unlock Dillon and watch him fuck you next,” I teased, “He’s the only one who hasn’t finished now.”

“Do it,” Ben said.

“Yeah, do it!” Dillon encouraged

“Maybe after dinner. If you eat all your veggies, or something,” I said.

We all got cleaned up and got dressed a little – just shorts and t-shirts. The food came a short while later. We watched TV while we ate.

After dinner, we moved to my bedroom. Dillon was eager after my intimation at unlocking him.

I agreed to unlock him on the condition that he would go right back to being locked after we were done. He reluctantly agreed and I fished the key out of my pocket. I slipped the tube off of his penis and left the ring in place.

Ben immediately got on his knees and started sucking Dillon’s dick. I laid back on the bed and started taking pictures with my phone while stroking my cock. Dillon was fully erect almost instantly. He picked Ben up, turned him around, walked him to the edge of the bed, bent him over, spread his legs, pulled the butt plug out, and plunged his dick into Ben’s ass; tossing the butt plug somewhere onto the bed. Ben dropped onto his elbows while Dillon was slowly working his tight little asshole.

I tugged on Ben’s wrist, and he looked up at me. I pointed at my dick and he put his knee up on the bed and started to crawl toward me, putting his mouth around my dick again, reenacting what we had done in the living room before dinner. He sucked on my dick while Dillon took him gently, almost lovingly from behind.

After a while, I got up, and got behind Dillon while he was still balls deep in Ben and asked Dillon, “Are you ready to get fucked?”

“Sure, daddy,” he said with a smirk.

I grabbed Dillon by his throat and worked my dick into his ass slowly while he was fucking Ben. Then I held my body against his and stood still; letting Dillon do all the work fucking Ben and me at the same time with the rhythm of his thrusting.

“Let’s see who finishes first,” I said.

I was on my knees behind Dillon on the bed, I leaned back, grabbed my ankles, and just watched him thrust in and out of Ben while his asshole worked my dick. Eventually, he started to speed up and I started to thrust a little, too, trying to synchronize our rhythms so I could get his ass to stroke the full length of my dick.

Dillon ended up finishing inside Ben before I could finish, and I couldn’t blame him. I had already drained myself inside Ben and Dillon earlier and I certainly wasn’t 18 anymore. Ben collapsed on his stomach in exhausted ecstasy, and Dillon laid on top of him as I continued to fuck his ass.

I pulled Dillon off of Ben, flipped him onto his back, put his knees up by his ears, and dove my cock into his ass all the way down to my balls. I continued to jackhammer his asshole and as he opened his mouth to moan, I covered it with my mouth, kissing him deeply and passionately.

I leaned back, holding Dillon down by his throat, fucking his ass as hard as I could until I came.

I let go of Dillon’s throat, pulled out of his ass, slapped it, and promptly locked his dick back up.

“I’m going to shower. You can join me if you want,” I said to Ben and Dillon as I walked to the bathroom.

They both started to get undressed, leaving their clothes wherever they fell. We showered, toweled off, Ben and Dillon got dressed in underwear and t-shirts, and they both climbed into my bed.

I climbed in between them and they both curled up close, wordlessly letting their hands explore my body. I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Check back for the next story to see how spring break went.

12