This is not a Love Story Ch. 09

Story Info
What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?
8.6k words
3.87
3.4k
1

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
59 Followers

Ch. 09

What happens if you fall in love with a dominant girl?

*** JANUARY CONTINUED ***

For the next two weeks, I was working at headquarters in Germany.

Headquarters had developed a new version of a packaging machine and sold it to a French customer. The machine had to be pre-built and tested in-house before it shipped to France. I was worried about the deadlines. It should ship in two weeks and be fully operational in another four weeks.

On top of that, our sales department had made a performance promise, probably in an attempt to sell the machine to a new customer. They promised a minimum production capacity performance. But if I understood the machine specifications correctly, that was the maximum capacity performance.

The machine shop and engineering department were both convinced that the machine should be able to perform. But we didn't get it running at high capacity. It gave me headaches.

I worked closely with both Mike and Kurt. We felt the software needed to be adjusted, but it was a complex machine with complex software.

Denise and I had video calls almost every night. Her job was stressing her down. Banks, desperately looking for profit due to the worldwide low-interest rates, wanted to participate in her business. But financial capital was the only thing Denise wasn't lacking. Aron had somehow found a way to funnel the drug money to the legal world. And banks didn't understand it.

We also discussed other stuff. We did have our disagreements. For example, one night, she suddenly asked, "Honey, what do you think of a tattoo?"

"I'd rather die first."

"Honey, I was thinking of a small one for myself, something nice, like a butterfly."

"Sure, take one on Wednesday, then I can take you out with the trash on Thursday."

That conversation didn't end well, but really, a tattoo?

We also kept close track of each personal anal training progress. Denise was ready, but I needed to practice more.

Aron called me multiple times. We discussed the setup of his current IT environment and the possible risks and problems I saw. To my taste, he was too dependent on one system administrator, and I discussed with him how to reduce this dependency.

In the meantime, headquarters insisted that I go to France once the machine arrived at the customer. That would mean that I would have to go to France for at least four weeks, from the end of January to March, missing Carnival.

Management feared our German people were too modest and wanted someone more independent, with a big mouth around. For them, I was the perfect candidate. First, because I was still on a temporary contract, and if I failed, they could blame me and lose me. Second, we Dutch people have a different mentality. While Japanese people are known for politeness, Dutch people tend to be more on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Denise asked me why I just didn't quit working. She had enough money. But for me, it was part pride and part loyalty. I wanted to be financially independent of Denise and loyal to the company. They were the ones who gave me a chance when I quit university.

*** END OF JANUARY ***

I got back on late Friday night. Denise was waiting for me with drinks and bites. I was exhausted. Denise kept hugging, touching, feeding, and kissing me. At night, we just cuddled. The girl was crazy for me.

On Saturday morning, when I woke up, she was lying on her side, watching me, smiling, "Morning honey, you're ready for the big event today?"

"Oh, god. Yes."

"Goody, remember, green-yellow-red. Red stops everything. Don't say red because I'm really looking forward to having you."

I smiled back, "I'm sure I can take whatever you've planned."

"Honey, don't you worry, it's nothing out of the extraordinary."

After a late breakfast and some errands like grocery shopping, she gave me a long lingering kiss and sent me upstairs to the shower, "Go prepare yourself, honey."

When I came back to the bedroom, Denise had lit candles. She had laid pillows on the bed and attached handcuffs to the headboard.

She was holding a condom, "I don't want your little thingy to make a mess," grabbed my cock, gave it a couple of pulls, and put the condom on.

"Lay down on the pillow to give me better access, and put on the handcuffs."

Then she whispered, "I'm going to dominate and control you. You may scream and cry as much as you want. The harder, the better."

Suddenly, I was not so sure anymore. Still, I put on the handcuffs. It was Denise's biggest fantasy, and I was determined to give it to her. She started slowly with her fingers and tongue. It was the first time she rimmed me. It was a weird, pleasant sensation. She added lube and soon had two fingers in. She shifted on the bed, put on the small strap-on, and applied lube. It was the one she had been wearing that first time in April, almost two years ago.

She shifted again, with her body on top of me, whispering in my ear, "Here it comes."

Slowly she inserted the small strap-on into my ass. It went in easy, and she started to ride me.

She started talking in my ear again, "I've been working out for this, you know. Remember my former roommate, Kelly? She is still a dance instructor at the gym. When I told Kelly in November, after your little accident with your back, I needed a different workout, and she was all ears. Especially when I explained to her why I needed it. To give my boyfriend a good and long fucking. I've been training at the gym for two months now. I can keep doing this for a long time.

When the girls heard about it, they started to attend too. They're having a blast, their boss working out to give her boyfriend a good ass fucking.

We even started to offer this workout to our customers. Kelly is now giving this weekly. We called it 'FYM.' We don't advertise what it stands for, but every girl knows it means 'Fuck Your Man.'

We put the Y upside down, with the top part pink colored. By the way, Kelly thanks you for the extra commission she picked up with it."

She stopped, "Turn on your side."

I did, and she replaced the condom with a new one.

"Back on your stomach."

I had leaked some cum in the condom. Denise emptied the condom and smeared my cum with her finger on my ass.

Concerned, she asked, "Color?"

"Green."

She continued, "Goody, with the smaller strap-on I rode you, now I'm going to fuck you. Hard. Cry, scream, do what you want. I'm going to fuck you hard. I want you to fight me."

She took the small strap-on off, picked up a big strap-on, put it on, lubed it up, and started to insert it.

"OUCH!"

It burnt like hell. The handcuffs prevented me from throwing her off. I tried to get rid of her, but she fought back, holding me tight and continuing to insert the large strap on.

Loudly, "No, you don't. You don't get to fight me off. I own your butt from now on. You understand that, don't you?"

I was panting and in pure agony. Denise had me in a stranglehold. After about a minute, the pain got less.

Softly, "Color?"

"Yellow!"

She sighed, relieved, then started to humiliate me further, "You know, the girls at the gym ask me weekly if I've already fucked you. Next time, I can tell them all.

How your virgin ass grabbed my cock. How your ugly thingy kept leaking. How you whined and cried.

How I'm using your cum as lube. Karin's leaflet specifically mentioned natural lube."

She became more aggressive, slapping my ass, slapping my face. Her strong-bodied, sweaty, and athletic body moved with the only objective to fuck me hard. I could smell her arousal. Her whole demeanor had changed. She got off on this power trip. Slowly, she started to shake, her orgasm hitting her hard. She collapsed on top of me.

Again, softly, "Color?"

"Still yellow."

Slowly, carefully, she removed the large strap-on but kept me tied. Still wearing her strap-on, she hugged me and kissed me. Then she got up, went to the bathroom, and returned without the strap-on, applying some lotion to my anus.

"Move on your back."

I did, and she removed the condom. It was filled with cum!

"Now, where do I leave this? Oh, I know, open your mouth."

When I didn't react, she slapped me hard in my face, "Open your mouth!"

Reluctantly, I opened my mouth. Denise emptied the condom in my mouth, squeezing the cum out of the condom right in my mouth.

"That's better. You made the mess, so you clean it up."

She moved around, lowering her pussy to my mouth. It was gushing.

"Now put it back in my pussy."

Meanwhile, she got hold of my cock and balls, started to ride my face slowly, and smeared my cum and her pussy juices all over my face. Sometimes she moved a bit forward, pressing her anus on my mouth.

"Use that tongue."

The moments when she felt I was not giving it my best, she squeezed my balls, "Keep going."

Her other hand was stroking my cock. When she sensed I was getting close, she moved over, gliding her wet pussy over my cock, and sat straight up. She didn't move.

"Boy, do I have to tell a story to the girls."

She still didn't move, "How I fucked your ass and then your face. And how much you liked it. Maybe we should give them a demonstration. Would you like that? A bunch of horny girls, getting off, watching me fucking you? Dominate you? Wouldn't you love it?"

I couldn't help it but started to spurt in her pussy. She petted my cheek, "Good boy, now get back to work."

She moved over again, pressing her wet pussy on my face, and started to ride me again. It wasn't for long, and she came hard. She collapsed, and her legs kept trembling. Her body was wet with sweat and juices. She was breathing hard.

After a few moments, when she regained herself, she moved again, untied me, and sat straight up on my chest. She looked me in the eyes, and concerned, she asked, "Are you okay, honey?"

"Green."

She kept looking me in the eyes, grinning, "Thought so. We should do this more often."

She climbed off me, grabbed my hand, and took me to the shower. In the shower, we slowly and carefully sponged and washed each other.

After showering, she applied more lotion to my ass, "Honey, we need to keep it healthy for future use."

This time, she had to change the sheets.

***

The following morning, Sandra visited us for breakfast. It had been a while, and she wanted to see how I was doing.

During breakfast, we had some chitchat. Sandra casually mentioned, "I heard Kelly's new classes are a hit. Should I subscribe?"

I choked and started coughing, "Denise, tell me, you didn't?"

Denise, looking innocent, "What? I did what?"

Both ladies started to laugh hard. I took my breakfast and went upstairs to my converted office.

A few minutes later, they both appeared, "O honey, come back downstairs with us. We promise not to laugh anymore."

Then they looked both at each other and started laughing hard again.

Sandra asked, "Come back downstairs with us, Mark. You know we both love you. We won't hurt you."

Denise added, "At least no more than yesterday."

More laughter. I reluctantly grabbed my breakfast and went down.

When Denise was in the kitchen, Sandra whispered, "Now I'm speaking as both mother and therapist. Denise is a lucky girl to have you. It is because she trusts and loves you that she's not afraid to try these new things. You're doing great, Mark. Please don't be afraid or embarrassed," and then hugged me.

***

Later in the afternoon, Denise got nervous. Afraid of what I had in store for her.

"Honey, you're sure you want to do this today? Can't we postpone it?"

I was not having it, "Your turn. Prepare yourself. And Denise, after preparing and showering, make yourself beautiful. I want you to give it your best. Hair, make-up, lingerie, perfume, I want perfection."

She gasped, certainly not expecting this, "Okay," and went upstairs. I went upstairs and lit the same candles Denise had lit the day before. I put down some pillows, lube, and a small vibe on the bed. There were no handcuffs, dildos, or anything else.

It took her a lot of time. I guessed she needed time to prepare herself and to deal with the fear of what I might have in store for her.

When she came back into the bedroom, she looked gorgeous. I needed a moment to catch my breath. I still couldn't believe she was my girlfriend. I felt outclassed. I was sure she could get better than me.

"Lay on the bed, face down."

She did as I asked. I kissed her neck, shoulders, back, legs, inside of her knees, feet. Slowly I got to her ass. For today, I had two objectives. One to make it a pleasant experience for both of us and to regain the power balance.

I heard her sigh.

*Spread your cheeks."

Reluctantly she spreads her ass cheeks. I used my fingers and tongue to get her slowly ready. As Gabrielle taught me. When I felt she was ready, I lubed up her ass and my cock, and then carefully entered her.

Denise started to moan. I couldn't believe my luck. The most beautiful girl in the world, God's masterpiece, wanted me to enter her ass. Like Christmas two years ago, I felt the galaxy shifting. Everything felt so right.

When I had buried my cock in her ass, I whispered in her ear, "Yesterday, you talked about domination. Tell me, when do you dominate more? If you force your victim? Or when your partner willingly spread her ass cheeks?"

I moved my cock in her ass and handed over the small vibe to her, "If you have to handcuff your partner, or if you hand over a vibe for their pleasure.

What would impress the girls at the gym more? Their boss, forcing her innocent boyfriend in the ass, or their boss, willingly open her ass cheeks for her boyfriend?"

I focused on her ass again and rode it. It didn't take me too long to come. I held her close, whispering in her ear, "More natural lubrication," and started to fuck her ass again.

She started to protest, "No, no more."

I moved to her ear, "Color?'

"Green."

"Good girl, if you want, you can use your fingers or the vibe to get off. I'm gonna fuck your ass some more."

And I did. I made sure I used enough lube. For sure, I didn't want to hurt Denise. If I wanted to get her ass more often, she needed to enjoy it.

And she did.

***

Monday morning, it was back to work. That day, I worked from home. When I went downstairs for another coffee, Sandra was waiting for me at the kitchen table.

"Hi Mark, Denise needed to go to the office. But I wanted to talk to you."

I got us both a coffee and sat down.

"Mark, I'm asking you this as a mom. Would you consider looking for a job in the Eindhoven area?

I understand you want to be independent of Denise, and having a job for yourself is good. But your schedule, with all the traveling and staying at hotels in Germany or other countries, makes it harder for you to grow together.

I know she misses you, and I'm sure you miss her. Why don't you make it easier for yourself and get a job here? Buy a house, and when you're ready, start a family?"

She did make sense, but I loved my current job., "Sandra, I understand what you mean, but I love my job."

She sighed, stood up, and hugged me real tied, holding me close, "Tell me honestly, Mark, if she hadn't pulled that stunt with the four used condoms, would it have been different for you?"

My slow reaction gave it away, and she narrowed her eyes. I could see her thinking.

She grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes, "I'm still sorry she hurt you that bad. You know she almost destroyed herself, don't you? I hope Karin has been able to restore your trust. You have to deal with it, Mark. Don't let it destroy you. She loves you, you love her, don't mess up."

She hugged me again, turned, and left. I knew she was right, but I was afraid as hell.

***

That evening, after dinner, Denise surprised me. She took her blouse and skirt off, sat on my lap, hugged me, and said, "We have to talk.

I know my mom came over today, and she told me what you've talked about. First of all, Mom is wrong. I would want you to work in Eindhoven and live with me. But most of all, I want you to be happy. If your current job makes you happy, then stay with it."

She started to kiss my neck, "I'll always be sorry I hurt you with the condoms stunt. Take the time you need. I know you love me, and you know I love you. We're not in a hurry. Take your time to regain trust."

She started to rub her breasts against me. Her face flushed, "I want to talk to you about last Saturday.

I want to do that again. Not soon, not often, maybe twice a year. Own you. Control you. Dominate you. Would you go for it?"

"Denise, what did you tell the girls at the gym today? What about the new classes of Kelly?"

She looked at me, "Honey, you're smarter than that. There are no classes. We can't get a bad reputation for sexual harassment."

"So, you made that all up?"

"Of course, I would never hurt you deliberately. But I loved the feeling. I know I put you out of your comfort zone. You did it for me. Because of your love for me. Because you love me so much."

She was right. I would never have gone through with this with someone else.

Her panties were wet now, and I could smell her arousal.

"Your love, that sacrifice, is what rocked my world. I could only do this with you, only with the one I love. With the one who loves me. Our love makes this possible."

In a way, it was what Sandra told me earlier, that she could only do this with the one she loves and trusts. But where would this end?

She had already removed her bra and was now pulling off my shirt. Her pussy was dripping through her panties. It was obscene, and she didn't care. She started to gyrate her upper body.

"Every time, I will make it up to you. Leave it up to me. Do you trust me?"

Her beautiful eyes stared right through me, right into my soul. I love her so much, and she knows it. And I'm pretty sure she loves me even more. And she knows I know.

She slipped her panties off and tugged my jeans and shorts down. I was already hard. She guided my cock in her pussy and kept staring in my eyes.

"Denise, I'm up for it. Just don't blindside me. I want to be mentally prepared."

She got emotional, "You won't regret it. You're the only one I can do this with."

It was a weird sensation. Denise was softly crying from happiness and slowly fucking me at the same time. Our emotions were all over the place. Karin would be proud of us. How much more bonding can you get?

***

The machine for the French customer was shipped and rebuilt at the customer's plant. Meanwhile, our tech team was discussing ways to improve its speed. The general opinion was to monitor, log, measure, and analyze all sensors, parameters, and performance indicators.

Maybe it was a cultural thing. The Germans want to do things thoroughly. I was the only team member who was questioning this approach. I fear all the measuring and logging would make its system too slow.

Denise had hired more office people. They were developing more projects, and she managed to delegate some of her work. It gave her more flexibility.

The following Saturday, we had dinner with Sandra and Aron. They had news. After more than a year of investigations, the allegations had been dropped against Aron by the prosecuting attorney.

Aron smiled hugely, "Seemed like they couldn't match our hacked encrypted messages to illegal activities."

*** END OF JANUARY ***

The French customer had his plant located in the Le Mans area. It was too far from Eindhoven to commute during the weekends.

Due to the complexity of the machine, management decided to send an extra software engineer, Mike. Kurt stayed in Germany at headquarters. Mike and I shared a hotel room. I would have company, and he could save money for his upcoming wedding.

Outside work, Mike and I talked about all kinds of stuff we men like to talk about, like girls, football, and Formula One. Mike couldn't comprehend the fact a Dutch guy was dominating Formula One, "You Dutch don't even have an automotive industry."

jasnaw
jasnaw
59 Followers