This is not a Love Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katja smiled at Mike, "Don't you worry Mike, I would never do that," and answered Denise, "I was thinking of a spa day."

Then I got a couple of phone calls, the first one from Karin. I took the calls outside for privacy reasons. Karin was anxious to know how it went, and I gave her a short briefing. Then I asked her, "Karin, how common is this approach?"

"You did your research, so you know it is an uncommon approach."

"When you came up with this idea, was it to help me or to help Denise?"

Karin stayed silent for a few seconds, "So, you've figured that part out. When Sandra called me on Wednesday after Carnival, Denise was panicking. She loves you so much, and she blamed herself for your nightmares. It became clear to us that we were dealing with two cases. We needed to let Denise help you and make things right for you. Helping you would help her."

"By fucking other guys?"

"Yes. I admit it is unconventional, but it helped you both. You faced your fear, and Denise made it happen. Now you'll both live happily ever after."

"Karin, what if Sandra hadn't been your friend? Would you still have advised us to do this?"

Karin got quiet again, "Mark, this was the best approach for you both. Don't question my integrity."

That last answer relieved me. Karin had chosen the least-worst solution to help Denise and me.

A few minutes later my phone rang again, this time it was Sandra, "Hi Mark, I just got off the phone with Karin. I understand that you know this solution was also to help Denise. You know you can't blame me for looking out for her."

"Sandra, you realize that you have got to tell her this, that she has to know."

"Mark, she knows. Don't forget how tight Denise and I are. In her mind, she had no other option but to do this for you. And you let her help you. Unconventional? Yes. Effective? Probably. It is for the best, Mark."

It was a strange morning because after ten minutes Aron called. I was worried. How much did he know? He called me for a completely different reason, inviting me personally to a party because all allegations had been dropped, "Mark, I'm just gonna say it. You're my future son-in-law. Denise and you can take all the time you want, but I want you to attend my party, and I proudly want to introduce you as my future son-in-law."

***

Mike had arranged for us to have the next two days off, and we needed to be back in Le Mans on Wednesday.

On Sunday, late afternoon, Kurt brought us to Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof, the city railway station. The train between Düsseldorf and Eindhoven takes about one hour and a half. Sunday evening, Denise and I were back at home in Eindhoven.

It was weird because the last time I was home, last week, I was worried sick that my girlfriend had cheated on me. Now she had fucked two random guys, and my worries were gone.

We hadn't talked about what happened yet. Karin specifically instructed us to let our emotions rest before talking about it.

That night, we cuddled. Denise was still sore due to the events of the previous evening.

Monday morning, I woke up in an empty bed again. Denise had left a note on the kitchen table, and she had to go to the office and did want me to catch up on missed sleep. The rest of the day, I did some chores.

Around four in the afternoon, I got a text from Denise, "@home?"

I responded, "Yes."

"See you in fifteen."

When she entered our home, she took me by the hand, "I'm horny, and I need you upstairs, now!"

Upstairs, she undressed immediately, and I followed her lead. When we were both naked, she gave my cock a few shakes, climbed on top of me, and pushed my cock in her pussy, grinning, "Goody, now your ugly little thingy founds its happy place, let's discuss this weekend's event," and started to ride me slowly.

I started, "How did you find out about the nightmares? Did Mike call you?"

"Mike told Kurt and Katja. They thought it was due to the stress of the French people and the new machine. When you started to talk during your sleep, he realized it was about me. Kurt told Gabrielle, and she called me.

At first, I thought it was cute to have a jealous boyfriend. On Wednesday, after Carnival, I got the recordings. When I listened to your pain, my entire world came crashing down. I went to Sandra, she called Karin. They both decided I needed to stay with Sandra. Sandra called the office and got me on sick leave.

We spent Thursday finding solutions, how to deal with this, and how to help you. It was Sandra who came up with this idea."

"Wait, your mom came up with the idea to cuckold me?"

"Yes, she loves you and thinks you're brave. The way you dealt with Aron in the past impressed her. She was the one who brought up this 'face your fear' approach."

"Does Aron know?"

"He was away on a business trip."

"Didn't it bother your Mom that you would have to do multiple guys?"

"In the past, Sandra always encouraged me to sample more cocks before settling down. It's just not who I am. I need an emotional connection. It was different. Sure, I fucked them, but my mind was with you, how you would cope, how it could help you. Those two guys were only human dildos. I don't even remember what their cocks looked like."

She continued, "Honey, they might have fucked me, but in my mind I had sex with you."

"Were those two guys Gabrielle's boyfriend for the week?"

"Only the ass guy, the original blowjob guy, is in a committed relationship. Gabrielle found his replacement. She can be very convincing. Gabrielle also arranged that the guys and Kurt didn't meet to prevent hurting Kurt.

We had some video calls with both of them to set this up. They're nice guys, and both wanted nothing to do with forced or humiliating sex. We convinced them to go along by playing a small part of Mike's recordings."

"And me sucking cock? Whose idea was that?"

She blushed. After taking two unknown guys without a blink, she blushed.

"That was a little fantasy of me which I sneaked in. I figured this might be the only opportunity to have you ever do it. I was a bit selfish, but Gabrielle and I had agreed on a signal to stop. When you called 'Red,' we stopped.

But it was hot watching you sucking dick. It made my pussy going."

Then she started to fuck me real hard, claiming me, possessing me, "You are mine, all mine. And I'm yours, all yours."

We already knew that we would be together for life. However, this weekend sealed the deal. She could only offer herself like this to the one she loves. And I could only take this from the one I love.

It was strange, but there was no more room for doubts in my head and no more reasons to be scared. We were each other's real love.

After dinner, Sandra came by, checking up on us.

Denise was radiating. Her skin was glowing, and her eyes were beaming.

Sandra couldn't stop looking at Denise. When she finally looked at me, she said, "It worked. It was unconventional, but it worked."

Then she stared at Denise again.

***

On Tuesday early morning, Mike picked me up while my car was still in Le Mans. Together, we drove to France. I did try to do some work by laptop and phone in the car, but Mike kept talking about everything, like the upcoming wedding and what happened last weekend.

"Mark, for the upcoming days, you will room with me. We want to know if those awful nightmares stay away."

That Wednesday morning, we went to work to tidy up our loose ends. With any luck, we could wrap our work up in two days. During lunch, in the cafeteria, Mike made a phone call.

"Hi Denise, yes, it's Mike. Bad news. No. No more nightmares, no, worse, he's snoring now."

Asshole.

***

To be continued.