This Is Not Going to Go Well...

Story Info
Young hot lover. Mature stable relationship. And then...
7.6k words
4.56
14.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

(All persons involved in sexual activity in this story are over 18. If you think this story is about real life, guess again, it's not. Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental. If you enjoy it, give me 5 stars! Thanks!)

*************************************************

"John, the clerk just called. The jury has a verdict," my assistant yelled from her desk just outside my office door.

"This is not going to go well," I thought to myself.

I called my partner on his cell phone and let him know to meet me at the courthouse. Just as we feared, the jury couldn't understand the complex evidence in our case and our client lost it's patent infringement case against a multi-billion dollar mega company.

As quickly as humanly possible, following the judges gavel that signaled the end of the case, I was taking my seat on the last flight of the day from San Francisco to Palm Springs. I was fortunate to have all my necessities, clothes and golf clubs, already at my condo, so I didn't even go home between the courthouse and the airport.

Despite our hard work, our case had not gone well. We couldn't prove what ExaCom had done to steal trade secrets from our client and, within a few hours of being handed the case, the jurors sent us home empty handed. Not to mention, I was still feeling the personal effects of the trial. The months of preparation and trial had cost me a relationship with a new girlfriend I'd been enjoying and, maybe worse than that, I hadn't played golf much at all.

All that behind me for a week, I was headed to my condo in Indian Wells and couldn't wait to play golf, hang out at Emil's Restaurant & Bar, and forget the rest of the world existed. No sooner had the plane taken flight than I ordered a premium cocktail from the flight attendant, put on my headphones, and sank back into my first-class seat.

Before I knew it, I was putting my seat back up for the final approach into PSP. As the pilot touched the wheels down gently, I brought my iPhone back to life and texted Mario, a ride share driver who was always available to me for some cash, and let him know I'd be at the curb in 15 minutes. He texted back that he was already chilling out, awaiting my arrival.

"God I love that guy," I thought to myself.

Sure enough, Mario had his white Cadillac SUV at the curb, perfectly air conditioned and, maybe bending the rules a bit, a cocktail poured into a small, red plastic cup in the cup holder in the back seat.

"Damn, Mr. Davids, you haven't been down in forever," Mario said.

"No shit. I was trying a big case and I couldn't get away."

"April's not with you this time?" He asked, remembering my ex-girlfriend's name.

Laughing, I said, "No, that didn't survive the trial. She was too damn needy and I couldn't fulfill her emotional needs or some fucking bullshit like that. Oh well, it's fine."

"Plenty of other babes out there."

Mario dropped me off at my condo and I took care of him handsomely and let him know I'd be leaving in a week.

Once inside, I lowered the temp on the AC, grabbed the keys to the car I kept at my condo, and headed for a snack at Emil's while the house cooled down to an enjoyable temp. For an evening in mid-May in the desert, it was a mild 82 degrees, but promised to be pushing 100 degrees during the day all week.

Most of the snowbirds had left for the season, so the parking lot at Emil's was mostly empty. I was happy I'd be able to get a seat at the bar where I could enjoy a few glasses of wine, some amazing Italian food, and gaze at Annie, the ridiculously sexy bar manager.

I walked through the front door and, before I could even take a seat at the bar, the waitstaff had greeted me with warm hugs and Annie had an ice cold glass of white wine waiting for me when I sat down.

"Well hello stranger," Annie said.

"I know, I know. I was trying a big case."

"You know damn well too much work isn't good for you," Annie chided me.

"The reason it isn't good for me is because I go too long without seeing your beautiful face."

"Smooth. Really smooth, but flattery will get you nowhere. What can I get you?"

"The meatball appetizer and a Caesar salad."

"You never change."

"When you're this good, why change?"

Annie rolled her eyes, "So, where's the blonde? Was it April or May?"

Laughing, I said, "April. She gave up on me."

"Sorry about that."

"It's fine. Now I'm available for you."

"Right. I'll let Tony know you want me to leave him." Tony was her live-in boyfriend and was the size of the country of Italy. He was an amazing golfer and we had a great friendship that allowed me to flirt with Annie.

"He'll understand," I laughed. "He always knew he'd lose you to me."

I enjoyed my snack and sipped my wine while Annie and I chatted in between serving her other customers. Emil's was the perfect home away from home for me. The food was great, my wine glass was always being topped off, and the people genuinely cared.

"Can Tony play golf in the next few days?" I asked Annie.

"Text him. He might be available later in the week, but I know they are screaming busy the next few days."

Tony was a chef at the conference center in Indian Wells. "Why, what's going on the next few days?" I inquired.

"Some damn dentist's convention is in town."

"Oh shit. Well, I'll just play at the country club. I guess that means you guys will be jammed the next few days."

"We will be. Text me when you know you're coming in and I'll make sure and get you a seat at the bar."

"You're the best, Annie."

"I know," she said, winking at me.

I finished up, paid my bill, and headed back to the condo to get online and make some golf reservations for the rest of the week.

I made up for lost sleep during my trial by sleeping in until about 9 in the morning. I couldn't remember the last time I had slept that late. I grabbed something to eat and some coffee at the nearby Starbucks and headed to the grocery store to shop for a few things for the week. I turned into the liquor section to pick up a few cocktail ingredients and was greeted by the welcome site of a very hot, young babe.

She was wearing painted-on yoga pants that highlighted her perfect, bubbly ass and a top that left a sexy view of her bare abs. She had short, sassy, blonde hair and small, perky tits. I guessed she was in her early to mid 20's, too young for my 40 years, but definitely worth looking at. She held a bottle of champagne in each hand while trying to decide. We exchanged smiles, and I commented on the bottle in her right hand, "That stuff is amazing."

"Really? You've had it?"

"I have a few bottles in my bar right now."

"You own a bar?" She asked, perking up a bit.

Laughing, I said, "No, no. I mean the bar at my condo."

"Nice. Thank you for helping me decide,". She held my gaze and smiled at me for longer than normal, so I thought I'd introduce myself.

"I'm John."

"Elizabeth," she answered, shaking my hand. I held her hand for a minute, it was soft and warm and she didn't try to pull away. We stood there, hand in hand for a few seconds.

"Well, nice to meet you," I said, letting go of her hand.

"Nice to meet you, too," Elizabeth replied.

As I walked away, I thought to myself, "Damn. She's way too young, but what I wouldn't give to go a night with her."

As I headed to the check stand, my luck doubled-down. I pushed my cart in line right behind Elizabeth. As I was unloading my cart of items behind her bottle of champagne and snacks, I said, "Hello again."

"Oh hey, John."

What a perfect opportunity to check her out even closer. The cool air of the grocery store had hardened her nipples and they were standing at attention, begging to be sucked, through her shirt.

"Can I see your ID?" The grocery store clerk asked Elizabeth.

She fumbled around in her backpack for a few minutes. Her awkward search increased in fervor. Finally, she looked up at the clerk, "Dammit. I left it back at the hotel. I'm 23, I swear I am. I really need to get this bottle for my boss."

"Sorry, but there is no way..."

"Hey Jack," I said to the clerk whom I knew from all the trips I had made to this store. "She's with me."

"So, you're buying the champagne?" He asked.

"Yes, if that's the way it has to happen."

"You don't have to do that," Elizabeth said.

"Don't worry. I got it."

Jack took the bottle off her bill, she paid for her snacks, and then he scanned the bottle onto my charge. I picked up the bottle and said, "Here, enjoy it."

"Thank you so much," Elizabeth said, picking up her things and walking out.

With no one in line behind me, Jack said, "Nice move. Maybe she'll pay you back outside."

"Wouldn't that be nice?" I laughed.

As I walked out of the store and toward my car, Elizabeth approached me, "John. Can I please pay you back for the champagne now?"

"No, seriously. Consider it a gift."

She thanked me again and bounced away. Seeing her ass bounce away was payment enough.

I finally got out on the golf course about noon and had a fantastic round of golf. It felt amazing to swing a club again and my score wasn't indicative of having not played in a while. I grabbed a drink in the clubhouse, greeted everyone, and then headed home to shower and head to Emil's later.

Just before heading to Emil's I texted Annie to see if there was a seat.

Annie: Crowded. One seat left. But...

Me: But what?

Annie: Next to you know who...

Me: Ellen?

Annie: You guessed it.

Me: Save me the spot. I'll bring my nose plugs.

Ellen was an Asian woman, no one really knew her exact age, probably late 60's or older. She was very trim, had a smoking hot figure for someone her age, cute face, but wore enough perfume for a whole hen house full of women. Sometimes it was hard to taste your food she had so much perfume on. She was married to some old white guy, but loved to get picked up and fucked by men at Emil's. I had never gone down that road.

I took my seat at the bar with Ellen barely noticing me. She was engrossed in a conversation with some random guy next to her trying to reel him in. He finally wised up and left and she turned her attention to me. Not remembering my name, she said, "Hello there again!" Her overly friendly, flirtatious tone of voice was obvious.

"This is not going to go well," I thought to myself.

"Hi Ellen," I replied.

I was eating some pasta and drinking my wine, with a side of cheap ass perfume wafting into my senses, while she carried on a one-sided conversation with me.

"Have you been to the new bar at the Hilton?" She asked me.

"Nope."

"I've heard it's really nice."

"Uh huh."

"I'd love to go check it out. Don't suppose you'd like to tag along," she blatantly invited me.

I had heard she would bribe the staff at various hotels to let her into a room and fuck her latest catch. As much as she'd probably be a hell of a romp, I wanted no part of that or smelling like her the rest of the trip.

"Thanks for the invitation. I've got other plans."

Knowing I wasn't going to be her wallet, or fuck buddy for the night, she put some money down on the bar, said goodnight, and headed out to find someone else.

Happy to have her gone, I ordered another glass of wine and sipped it while I watched a baseball game on TV. The seat I had at Emil's that night wasn't ideal for watching the game as I had to sit sideways in my seat. However, with the Asian-Persuasion gone, I wasn't being acutely rude to anyone sitting next to me.

About 15 minutes later, someone came up and sat down on the seat beside me. I slowly swung around and squared myself up to the bar and glanced over at the newcomer. When I saw who it was I damn near spit out my sip of wine.

"Hey Elizabeth," I said.

"Oh my god. John, right?"

"Yes. What brings you to Emil's?"

"I'm meeting someone for dinner. I'm here for a convention, but staying just down the street."

"Oh, are you a dentist?"

Laughing, Elizabeth replied, "No. I'm a hygienist. I'm here with the dentist I work for. Are you at the convention?"

"No, I live here part-time. This is where I hang out."

"Nice. Oh hey, he just walked in. I need to go."

"Okay. Well, maybe I'll see you again here."

"Okay, maybe."

Elizabeth got up and walked toward the hostess stand. She was meeting a guy who looked to be about 50 years old, very handsome. "Oh well, I tried," I thought to myself.

As luck would have it, I was still sitting there awhile later when Elizabeth passed by me on her way to the restroom. With a few drinks in my system my inhibitions were significantly lowered. I grabbed a pen from Annie and I scratched my cell number on a bar napkin. As Elizabeth came back by, I turned toward her, and said, "Here. Text me later if you're interested."

Elizabeth took the napkin, smiled, and kept walking and went back to dinner.

Annie, having witnessed the whole thing, commented, "Smooth. Real smooth. Isn't she a little young for you?"

"What? I met her at the grocery store earlier. She didn't have her ID and I bought her a bottle of champagne she wanted. Just thought maybe she'd want to chat later."

"Right. Chat. Good luck," Annie smirked, shaking her head.

A little before 9 o'clock that night, while I was relaxing in my recliner starting to think about going to bed, my phone buzzed with a text: This is Elizabeth. Good to see you earlier.

Me: Good to see you, too.

Deciding I had nothing to lose, I texted a bit more: I didn't think I'd ever see you again after the grocery store. Glad I did.

Elizabeth: Me too.

Me: What's up?

Elizabeth: Finally got away from dinner with him.

Me: Who was he?

Elizabeth: My boss.

Me: Now what?

Elizabeth: I don't know. I could use a drink.

Me: Shall I pick you up?

Elizabeth: That sounds good. I'll be out in front of the hotel.

Me: Okay. Give me 15 minutes.

I changed into some nicer shorts and a golf shirt and headed over to meet Elizabeth. I had to pinch myself on the way over. "Could this really be happening? Maybe I should stop and play the lottery with this kind of luck," I thought to myself.

As I arrived at the hotel entrance, I took a deep breath and tried to remind myself that I was way older than Elizabeth and she probably just wanted to hangout and thank me for buying the champagne.

She came walking out of the lobby doors and my dick jumped in my shorts. She was wearing a very short, loose-fitting jumper outfit that could have passed for lingerie. "God I love today's fashions."

She hopped in the front seat of my car, and I asked, "So, where to?"

"This is your town. What's good?"

"Well, what do you want to drink?"

"That champagne earlier was for my boss. I only got a sip. It was really amazing. Do any bars around here serve it?"

"Not that I know of. Only the bar at my condo," I said boldly.

"Can we go there?"

"Sure," I said.

"Holy fuck," I thought to myself. "Okay, this was her idea not mine. Yes!"

We opened a bottle of champagne and sat in the family room on my large, overstuffed, sectional sofa. I sat opposite Elizabeth to have the perfect view of her tight little body. When she would reach down for her champagne flute I would get the opportunity to peak at her small, puffy boobs.

I found out she was from Walnut Creek, only about an hour drive from where I live in San Francisco. We talked about her job as a dental assistant and all the funny stories of crazy patients and ego-maniac dentists. "Oh my god. Some of these guys think we'll suck their dicks just because they're dentists," she laughed. I could tell the champagne was loosening her up.

We finished the first bottle, so I headed into the bar to retrieve a second. When I returned, Elizabeth patted the couch next to her, "Sit here."

Well-lubricated by the second bottle, the flirting and innuendos in our conversation, especially as I talked about golf, increased significantly.

"So, what you're saying," Elizabeth said, "Is that the important things in golf are your putter and strokes?"

Laughing, and wanting to encourage this direction, I replied, "Don't forget the hole."

We laughed our asses off, which helped to remind me I had to take a leak. I excused myself to the restroom. My sock-covered feet didn't make any noise on the tiled floor and when I returned into the room, Elizabeth was laying back on the couch, knees bent and spread open. I approached her directly and she didn't flinch. I could see right down the short opening to her crotch and caught a glimpse of the small patch of black material on her panties.

"Comfortable?" I laughed.

"Very. I think I'm a little drunk," she giggled.

I stood next to the couch and she stretched her arms up like she wanted me to pull her up. As she gripped my hands, she pulled down. I clearly had the strength to resist, but knowing what she was doing, I wasn't about to. I laid down, partially on top of her small frame, and leaned in and started kissing her. Our tongues lashed about for a few minutes in a deep, passionate kiss.

I instinctively reached up and fondled her perky nipples through her jumper. While we kissed, I felt her hand start rubbing my cock through my shorts. Realizing the couch was fairly limited, I suggested, "I have a huge king-size bed in my room. Shall we go there?"

"Lead the way," Elizabeth said.

I had my shirt off and was already undoing my shorts by the time we got to my bedroom. My hard cock was sticking out of the opening in my boxers. Reaching behind her back, I unzipped the back of her jumper and peeled it off. Elizabeth's tits were small and perky with pink, hard nipples.

We laid down on the bed and started making out. I was sucking on her tits while she stroked my hard cock. I worked off my boxers and got up on my knees. She moved her head up under my dick and started sucking me, taking the full length of it deep down her throat. I reached down and yanked off her thong and started fingering her fully-shaved, smooth, wet cunt while she blew me. If I died now, I'd die a very happy man. But, it got better.

Elizabeth pushed me onto my back and climbed on top. She squatted and hovered over my dick and then guided it into her pussy as she slowly lowered herself down. "Oh fuck. You're huge," she screamed.

We started fucking, cowgirl style, with a slow, steady motion. I pulled her down on top of me and sucked hard on her puffy tits while she increased the rhythm of our fucking. Her barely 5' tall, 100 pound body felt perfect on top of me.

After a few minutes, she rolled off to one side, buried her head into the pillows, with her bubbly ass sticking up in the air, and said, "Fuck my pussy from behind." I got behind her and guided my cock back into her waiting vagina. As I fucked her, she screamed for it to be harder. My balls were slamming into her ass while she reached back and tickled her own clit.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I was about to blow my load. "I'm gonna cum, baby."

"No, no, no. You can't. I'm not protected. You need to pull out."

As I started to ease out of her, she begged, "But not yet. You can hold it. Let me orgasm first."

I bit down on my upper lip and kept fucking her tight twat, fighting hard to keep from cumming inside her.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming," she screamed.

As I started to pull back it was too late. My cock jumped, pulsated, and sprayed a blast of sperm deep into her pussy. "Oh fuck," I screamed. I managed to pull out as I ejaculated a second time and the next few shots sprayed onto her ass.

"Oh fuck. No. Seriously," she yelled, rolling over and reaching down to her creamed pussy. "You came inside me."

"I tried to pull out, baby. It'll be fine."

"Oh shit. Fuck. I can't believe you did that."

"I couldn't hold it."

"I cannot get pregnant. Fuck."

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers