This Is Not Going to Go Well...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We returned to the car and started on the drive home.

About 30 minutes from her home, Carol said, "So, I have a question to ask you. I don't want you to be freaked out by it, so feel free to say 'not yet' as your answer."

"Okay, what is it?"

"My son Thomas lives in LA, but my daughter Lizzy lives nearby, as you know, and I'd really like you to meet her. She can come be there when you drop me off."

"Of course. It's not too soon. I'd love to meet her."

"That means a lot to me. She really misses her dad, but she's very happy for me and would love to meet you."

"I'm excited to meet her."

We held hands the rest of the way home, stealing kisses when it was safe to do so.

As I pulled up to the house, Carol said, "Oh good. Lizzy's here. Come inside. You don't have to stay long."

We parked and walked in the front door. Just as we walked from the foyer into the family room, her daughter, wanting to be funny, leaped from the hallway and yelled, "Boo!"

Startled out of minds, we turned and Carol said, "Lizzy, this is John. John, this is Lizzy."

There standing before me was Elizabeth. Stretching out my shaking hand, I thought, "This is not going to go well."