This Is Not Going to Go Well...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

She jumped out of bed and started getting dressed.

"Can't you get a morning after pill?"

"Yes, I just don't have any."

"That was amazing sex," I said smiling.

Elizabeth smiled, sat down next to me, kissed me passionately, and said, "Yes, it was. Thanks. Sorry I kind of freaked out at the end."

"It's fine. Everything will be fine."

We kissed a little bit more and then I got dressed to take her back to her hotel. As we pulled out of my condo complex, Elizabeth asked, "So, are you married?"

Laughing, I held up my empty ring finger.

"That doesn't mean anything. Are you?"

"No. Not at all. Very single. Not even a girlfriend."

Elizabeth, with a pouting look, said, "Well, I leave tomorrow, but since we live close to each other, will I see you again?"

"We can work something out," I smiled and winked.

I pulled up to the hotel and we kissed goodbye and I watched the sexiest woman I had ever fucked walk away.

The ride home gave me a chance to switch my thinking from the brain in my dick to the brain in my head. There was no way I could carry on a relationship with Elizabeth. Fuck her, yes. Date her, no fucking way. Oh well, it was a romp I would never regret. She was amazing.

I was shaking the cobwebs out of my head about 7 the next morning, trying to decide if I wanted to golf or not, when my phone buzzed with a text from Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Good morning.

Me: Good morning. What's up?

Elizabeth: I'm lying her naked in my hotel room and I was thinking about you.

This would have been a good time to use the brain in my head. Instead, I texted her back.

Me: Nice. What are you thinking?

Elizabeth: How much I want your cock in me again.

Me: I thought you had to leave.

Elizabeth: Check out is at like 11. Want to come over?

Me: What room are you in?

Elizabeth: 432. Hurry.

I jumped out of bed, threw on some clothes without showering, and headed for her hotel. In a brief moment of clarity, I swung into the drug store on the way and picked up a 3-pack of condoms.

When I got to room 432, the door was slightly ajar. I knocked lightly and Elizabeth invited me in and told me to put out the "do not disturb" sign. As I entered the nearly dark room, she was laying on the bed, spread eagle, already tickling her own pussy.

"Come fuck me," she said.

I stripped down and climbed onto the bed. I spread her knees wide, "Let me do that with my tongue."

I licked her sweet cunt from bottom to top and then started flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue. She was pinching her nipples while I teased her clit out to the point I could suck it into my mouth. Elizabeth reached down, grabbed the back of my head, and buried my face into her vagina. I could barely keep breathing while I ravaged her cunt with my face. Finally, she started convulsing her hips and screamed in orgasm, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes."

With that, her body went limp. While she recovered, I kissed and sucked her tits and massaged her moist snatch. As her energy came back, she said, "Are you going to fuck me?"

"Sure. And I brought condoms."

Laughing, she said, "A friend of mine brought me a morning after pill last night, so I'm fine. You know what I really want?"

"Please tell me," I said, as I got into position to fuck her tight slit again.

Elizabeth rolled over, shot her round ass up in the air, and said, "Fuck my ass. My tight little hole."

"Are you sure?"

"Just go slow. I love to have my butt fucked."

I grabbed some lotion from the hotel bathroom and prepared the tip of my engorged cock for entry. Using it like a toy, I slowly pushed it in a little bit at a time until I could slide all of my erect dick into her tight hole. Our rhythm was in perfect sync. Her hips pushing back onto my cock and my balls pressing into her cute little butt cheeks.

The feeling of an imminent orgasm grew, "I'm gonna cum. Do you want it in your ass?"

"Yes, baby. Cum in my ass. Let it go."

With that, I pressed down and held my dick deep inside to let my balls empty their sticky, hot sperm deep inside her youthful body. She then rolled over and I dripped the last of cum on her perky little tits. She pulled me down on top of the sticky mess and we smeared it between our bodies as we rolled around and kissed. After awhile, we showered together and then it was time to go.

"You're not going to forget about me, are you?" She pouted.

What was I supposed to say after I just fucked her ass hard? "How could I forget you? You're amazing, beautiful, and I haven't had this kind of sex ever."

"Really? You like it?"

"I love it, baby," I said, pouring it on thick.

We kissed goodbye and I headed back to my condo. I laid around the house most of the day, trying to make sense of the last 24 hours, and finally decided to head down to Emil's for an early dinner and drinks. Fortunately, the crowd was back down to the normal, late spring locals.

Annie poured my wine, "So, did she text you?"

"Who?"

"Oh right, because so many women have your number," she laughed. "The blonde from last night."

"Yes."

"And?"

I just smiled and winked.

"You dog. Well, I hope you have a strong heart."

Ignoring her comment, I ordered some dinner and wine and watched the NBA playoff game. I was ready for life to get back to normal and to just enjoy the next few days, alone, in the desert.

However, I wasn't going to be completely alone.

As I sat there sipping my wine, Elizabeth texted me.

Elizabeth: I'm home now. I can't stop thinking about you. Miss you. (heart and kisses emoji).

"Oh shit," I thought to myself. "She'll go away eventually, right?"

I put my phone down and didn't reply to her text. Later that evening, as I sat on my patio enjoying the warm night, she texted again.

Elizabeth: Hey honey. You get my text?

"Honey? Seriously? Oh shit," I thought.

Me: Yeah. I was out to dinner.

Elizabeth: Do you miss me?

Me: Of course.

Elizabeth: When do you get home?

Me: In a few days.

Elizabeth: I can't wait. Next time I'm going to make sure I'm on the pill (wink emoji).

I bowed out of texting and said I had to get up really early for a tee time. As I laid in bed later, I thought to myself, "This is not going to go well."

And, it didn't. The next morning, I woke up and grabbed my phone and there was a text from Elizabeth. I damn near dropped my phone when I opened it.

She sent me a topless selfie, wearing only a thong, and a caption that said, "Good morning lover."

"Fuck! This has to end," I thought.

I texted Elizabeth back and told her that, as much as I really loved our time together, I didn't think it would ever work out to see her again. Our age difference, my work schedule, living in the desert part-time. I reminded her over and over how beautiful she was and what an incredible future she had and wished her the best of luck making some fortunate guy the luckiest man alive.

There was a long pause before she texted back.

Elizabeth: Really? Wham bam thank you mam? You fuck me all over and then move on to the next slut?

Elizabeth: Just fuck off you pig. You couldn't even control your balls. You're a douche bag.

Me: Sorry.

Elizabeth: Fuck you! Don't you ever text me again you piece of fucking shit. Treat me like a whore. Fuck off and die. If I ever see you again I'll fucking kick you in the nuts you heartless asshole.

"Well, that was fun," I laughed. I promptly deleted her texts and blocked her number on my phone.

The rest of my week was relaxing and fun, but nothing would compare, maybe not ever, to the fun I had with Elizabeth. It was well worth the lashing I got via text message.

I returned home and the reality of life set in quickly. Back to being buried in emails and meetings. I had no big cases pending, so at least the workload allowed me time to golf and have a social life.

After going on a few dates here and there, I was invited to a fundraiser golf tournament by a friend and his wife, Rick and Susie. It was a mixed, 2-person scramble and they were clearly trying to set me up with someone his wife worked with.

Carol was 50, 10 years older than me, but could've easily passed for her late 30's. She was a good golfer and we hit it off really well. Laughing and chatting like we'd known each other for years. We did okay in the tournament, finishing in 2nd place. People kept congratulating us like we'd played together for a long time.

As the dinner portion of the event came to a close, I said, "Well Carol, it was my pleasure."

She reached out her hand and gently touched my arm, "Mine too."

Her gaze was the perfect invitation, "Any chance you'd be up for playing again sometime?"

"Sure." Carol grabbed her iPhone and we exchanged numbers. Rick and Susie were nearby and grinning ear to ear.

The following weekend, Carol came into The City for dinner on Friday night and we picked up where we left off. Carol was widowed, her husband had died in a car accident about 15 years before that. They had owned some commercial property which she was able to sell and retire comfortably on smart investments of the proceeds. Being retired, and having two grown children, a girl and a boy, she had plenty of time to do as she pleased.

Our relationship blossomed quickly. She returned to her home in Berkeley that night and I followed up early the next morning and picked her up to go wine tasting in Napa. As the attendant poured us our first taste, we touched our glasses together for "Cheers!" and then I leaned in and kissed her. It was a simple, slightly wet kiss, and she didn't flinch.

We enjoyed two other wineries, a fabulous, picnic, dinner, and finally returned to her house about 11 o'clock that night. I walked her up her front walkway, wondering whether I'd be invited inside, when she said, "I had a great time today. Um, I really feel like inviting you to stay the night, but my daughter is here tonight. Her apartment is being painted."

"That's fine. I really need to get home anyway. I need to go into work tomorrow," I lied.

"On Sunday?"

"I know, it sucks. Next weekend?"

"I'd like that. What shall we do?" Carol asked.

"I'll call you this week and we'll figure it out."

A quick kiss and a hug and I was on my way, totally disappointed I didn't get to stay the night. I was really hooked on Carol and figured I'd push things forward when I called her on Tuesday.

We chatted about our weeks a little, and then I asked, "So, do you have plans this weekend?"

"Wide open. What are you thinking?"

"Do you like Monterey?"

"Um, sure, but, uh, isn't that kind of far?"

"I have a partner that has a condo down there. If you're up for it, we could stay there, play golf and have dinner and come back Sunday. Its, um, 2 bedrooms."

"Well..."

"I could pick you up early Saturday morning and we can head down there."

"Okay, but, just one thing."

Waiting for the "we're not sleeping together" awkwardness, Carol said, "We'll really only need one bedroom."

"Whatever you would like," I laughed.

"I can't wait for Saturday," she said.

"Me neither. See you then."

A few hours later, Rick texted me: Good job stud! Heard you and Carol are headed to Monterey.

I answered by simply sending a "thumbs up" emoji.

The following Saturday, I picked Carol up about 8 o'clock in the morning. We decided to play golf on the way down, so she was already in her cute little golf outfit. She had on some white golf shorts and a sleeveless, teal-colored golf top that was cut low enough to see her ample cleavage. Carol was in very good shape and had firm tits that were easily c-cup or bigger. Her ass was still tight and round and she was well-tanned. Most mature women let their hair go frumpy, but Carol's was fairly long and dirty blonde and pulled back in a ponytail.

We golfed in sync like lifelong golf partners at the Bayonet Course overlooking Monterey Bay, finished up with lunch and cocktails, and headed for the condo. I led the way as we carried our bags into the condo. I headed straight for the master bedroom, tossed my bag on the right side of the bed, and waited to see what Carol would do.

She was right behind me and, after setting her bag down to the side of the large bed, she flopped down, "I am tired. Perhaps we should take a little nap."

"That sounds fantastic. I am going to shower first," I said, indirectly inviting her.

"Okay. I'll take one later," she replied.

"Dammit," I thought to myself. "Oh well, maybe later."

I came out of the shower in some loose gym shorts and a t-shirt and Carol was already lightly snoring. I hadn't really wanted to take a nap, rather that was an excuse to cuddle with her on the bed, so I headed out to the family room to watch some sports on TV.

About an hour later, I heard the shower start up in the bathroom. After her shower, Carol came out to the family room wearing only a towel. It was neatly tucked in around her breasts, but barely covered her ass.

"I thought we were going to nap," she said.

"You were sleeping when I came out of the shower, so I figured I'd let you rest."

"That was very gentlemanly. I'll reward you for your kindness later." With that, she turned to head back to the bedroom and let the towel drop giving a full view of her round, firm ass. Closing the door as she walked into the room, that was the only view I got.

Carol came out a little while later wearing a cute, casual dress that buttoned up the front. It was tight-fitting around her chest and highlighted the size of her rack. "Does this look good for dinner?" She asked.

"You look fabulous."

She walked over, leaned down, letting me have a full view of her cleavage, and kissed me, "Why don't you change now?"

"I'll be right out and we can head for dinner."

I grabbed some jeans and a light sweater and started to change. I noticed one of her bras sitting on top of her bag, so I also used this opportunity to see how big she was. 36-D. Perfect. God I couldn't wait to rub my face in those things.

We walked to dinner, holding hands and kissing off and on along the way. We chose a nice place on the wharf and got a table by the window overlooking the water. Our conversation at dinner was all over the map. It seemed like Carol and I never had a lack of things to chat and laugh about.

We rode a pedicab down to Cannery Row and it was a great chance to snuggle under the blanket they provided. We walked around all the shops, watched a few street performers, and grabbed dessert at a place on the water. As we left dessert, I asked, "So, what else do you want to do?"

Carol put her arms around me, leaned in, and whispered, "I want you to take me back to the condo and make love to me."

"I think that can be arranged," I laughed.

Back at the condo, I lit a candle in the bedroom and then took my place in front of Carol. She put her arms on my shoulders and I took hold of the top button on her button-up dress. It popped open easily. With a slow, passionate kiss in between each button, I slowly opened her dress to reveal a sexy bra. As her dress slid off her body and to the floor, she pulled off my sweater and undershirt and then began undoing my pants.

We laid down on the bed in our underwear and started making out. My cock was already hardening and it became fully erect as she eased her and into the front of my boxers and fished it out. To remove any barrier, I removed my boxers. As she gently tickled my balls and the sensitive underside of my hard dick, I reached back and unhooked her bra. Under the pressure of her big tis, it popped open and was easily pulled aside.

Her breasts hung perfectly on her chest with huge, pink nipples giving me a target for my mouth as I started to kiss her nipples and suck gently on her tits. With her hand stroking my cock, I reached down and tugged at the waistband of her panties. She took the hint and slid them off. Her pussy was covered in a neatly trimmed bush and, as my fingers ran into the slit, she was soaking wet and moaned with pleasure.

I found her clit coming to life, so I slowly moved down, kissing my way from her tits to her inner thighs, and then I gently licked her cunt from bottom to top. She arched her back and encouraged me by pulling the back of my head deeper into her tasty pussy. I used the tip of my tongue to flick her enlarged clit and sucked it gently in and out of my mouth. She started to shake a little, so I increased the pace that I fucked her orally.

As she reached climax, she arched her back, tensed up, and screamed, "Oh fuck. John. Oh god. Oh yes, yes, yes." The intensity of her orgasm caused her to push my head away, so I climbed up and started kissing her to give her a taste of her own sweet pussy.

We kissed a little while she regained her energy, and then I whispered, "How do you want me to fuck you?"

"Spread my knees, push them back over my shoulders, and fuck the shit out of my pussy." I needed no other invitation.

Within seconds, the full length of my hard on was deep inside this gorgeous, mature woman and my balls were slapping into her pussy, still soaked from her orgasm. I sat up a little to watch my cock slide in and out of her warm vagina.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," she managed to get out.

"Do I need to pull out?"

"Fuck no. I want to squeeze every drop of cum out of you deep in my pussy."

It didn't take much longer and she was right. As she felt the first spray of hot cum blast onto her cervix, she tightened up her muscles like a young woman. My balls emptied themselves into her cunt to the point it oozed out all over the bed. I collapsed into her arms and we kissed and fondled each other's naked bodies.

We eventually fell asleep, only to be woken up when my dick sprang back to life and was poking her in the back as we spooned. Knowing we weren't in for much sleep anyway, we both woke up and started kissing.

"You know what I really want?" Carol whispered.

"What's that, baby?"

"To get my ass fucked by your hard cock."

"Really? Shall I get some lotion?"

"Yes, hurry."

When I returned from the bathroom with some lotion I found, Carol's face was already buried in the pillows and her ass was sticking straight up in the air. Her hand was between her legs and she was tickling her clit.

I put lotion on my cock and slowly guided the tip into her ass. After going in a little, I pulled back out and then went a little further and a little further until my dick was buried in her full ass. She kept fingering herself while I fucked her from behind. She begged me to hold on as long as I could and, when screamed in orgasm from fingering herself, I let loose and ejaculated a ribbon of sticky cum into her ass. We quickly fell back asleep.

As I brought her some coffee in bed the next morning, she pretended to be angry, "Listen Mister. I have a complaint."

"Okay, what is it?"

Laughing, Carol said, "I am sore as hell."

"Well, then we need to do this regularly so you'll get used to it."

As we cuddled in bed, she tickled my cock back to a full erection. "I thought you were sore," I said.

"I am. That's why I'm going to suck your dick until you give me something to snack on this morning."

Carol leaned over to the side and started kissing and licking the head of my cock and then slowly took it deep into her mouth where she sucked it. She massaged my balls at the same time, quickly bringing me to climax, which is not hard to do in the morning.

Without warning, causing her to gag a little, I shot a burst of cum down her throat. Like a champ, she didn't shy away. She sucked every last drop of salty sweet cum into her mouth, showed me a mouthful of my sperm, and then gladly swallowed it.

After showering together and packing up, we went to brunch at Pebble Beach. After an amazing champagne brunch, we walked along the water and kissed every chance we got. There was no doubt in my mind that I was falling in love with Carol.

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers