This is our Accident

Story Info
My sister is incredibly sensitive to touch.
6.4k words
4.56
85.6k
148

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. Just a quick message to let you know what's going on. This is a quick story I've been working on over the last few days. Nothing majorly special, just something I've thrown together for fun. I will continue the story if it does well. Let me know in the comments if you'd like to read more.

As for my other stories. They're coming along nicely. I have The Power of Blackmail ch.04 coming very soon. Another short story nearly completed, and unfortunately The Island of Three ch.09 is a little ways off, but I will be bringing that out asap. I promise.

Otherwise, I hope you like this. Sorry for any grammatical issues and typos. I still don't have a reliable editor to help me out just yet. I am looking though.

This is Our Accident.

I guess the only way to tell this story is to start from the very beginning. The so called "accident" and how it came about. But before even that, how about a little back story into myself and my family?

There's only four of us. My father, my mother, my sister Melody and me, Lyric. Now I know what you're probably thinking. What kind of name is Lyric? Well, let's just say my parents were big music fans, and that they really hated their children.

That was a joke. They do in fact love us, but I wouldn't have picked my name if I had the choice. Luckily I was called Ly by my family, and Ric by my friends. I liked that more than my full name anyhow.

For the first three years of my life, I was an only child. It was great, I imagine. I was only three, I can't remember it all that well. But I do remember not having the best opinion of my little sister when she came about. She was loud, got everything she wanted and also learned new skills far quicker than I ever did. Including learning new instruments and being able to sing like an angel.

However, as we got older we became pretty close friends. Mel was closer to a brother to me than she was a sister. We would play games together, spend time together during the day and went out drinking on occasion at night. It was nice having someone like that around.

As I mentioned earlier, our parents were obsessed with music. Almost all genres and all artists, it was almost freaky. But the best thing about that meant they were away far more frequently than most parents. Always at a concert or gig, trying their best to live the lives they always dreamed of.

Having parents around only half of the time was great for me and Mel. Especially as we enjoyed our alone time together. No that's not a euphemism for anything sexual... yet. We were just the kind of siblings that enjoyed each others company. Playing video games, watching TV, going out for the night or ordering takeaways in and chatting. That was our norm. And we loved it.

Ever since I was halfway through my teens, I was considered tall. I'm now six foot two and have a fairly regular build. I don't work out, but I'm not a slouch either. Short dark brown hair with green eyes. Nothing overly special about me, but I'm content with who I am.

Mel has always been incredibly pretty. Everyone always said so as we grew up. And I often got told by my friends that she was a knock out. If she didn't have the looks, then she certainly had the shape. She was five foot seven with long dark brown hair, but currently had it so the ends were a light blonde. Longish legs for her height, an ass that could draw the eyes of every man around and a plentiful chest that could easily be over double D's. I didn't know for sure.

I didn't exactly notice her like that, at least not until the day of the "accident" but I wasn't oblivious to the fact that she was probably most guys dream girl. And luckily for me, she was my younger sister. Who I adored. She's fun and playful, while also being clever and practical, it was great. I always thought to myself that if I ever got married, then I would want her to be my best man in a funny and very serious kind of way.

I'm now twenty-two years old, and Mel is nineteen. We both still live at home and we're both currently between jobs. Neither of us really had much of an idea of what we wanted to do in life, and luckily for us, we had parents that didn't exactly push us out into the world. We weren't by any means lazy, but without the pressure to leave home, we didn't see the need to leave. So we relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. Probably not most people's cup of tea, but it certainly was ours.

I wont go into detail on my family's money situation. Let's just say that my parents weren't exactly short on cash by any means. Knowing that, don't assume me an Mel are spoiled either. We aren't, but we did grow up with things that some children didn't, especially when it came to learning new instruments. I've got myself a snazzy and expensive drum kit that most people would only dream of owning. Same goes for Mel's guitar.

-

I switched on my PC and quickly brought up a secret web-tab, mainly used for porn of course. My parents were out god knows where, Mel was probably still in bed and I had nothing to do except sit back, relax and blow my load over some poor unexpected amateur pornstar. Through a screen...

I unzipped my pants, found a gorgeous looking blonde with big tits getting her rear absolutely pounded by some macho thick cocked bloke and started to stroke myself to ecstasy. When it came to jacking off, I could do it myself fairly quickly. If it was someone else doing it, or if I was having sex, then I had a far better ability to hold back from an orgasm, but in this instance, it was just your run of the mill quick jerk off session.

My computer desk was an L shaped corner unit, and the screen was ever so slightly tilted towards the door to my room. It meant whoever walked in through the door could see what was on it. Now obviously in this instance it's better for no one to see what I was doing, but my family was pretty good in the sense of personal space. No one entered anyone's room without knocking first, and that rule we all lived by.

However, for some reason Mel decided that today was the one day she would forget about that unspoken rule.

"Ly have you got any..." Mel waltzed into the room and cut her sentence short as she witnessed what was happening.

There I was, hard-on in hand, beating my meat furiously with a tissue at the ready, a beautiful blonde piece getting railed from behind on the screen, and I was a matter of seconds away from pure orgasmic bliss. Shit!

"Oh my god! LY!" Mel squealed at the top of her lungs as she tried to avoid the show I was apparently putting on.

I stopped still. No movement. No reaction. Just sitting there with my cock in hand and an expression on my face that showed just how confused I was at the situation. It hadn't really sank in just yet, but it was about to.

"What the fuck! Mel! Get out!!!"

"Jesus! I'm gone, I'm gone." Mel stole the quickest of glances down at my prick before she left the room and shut the door.

Somehow my cock was still rock hard, but now I wasn't nearly in the mood to continue my act. Not after being literally caught with my pants down. Not the best start to the day.

"Fuck! Now I have to live with Mel making fun of me for the day, maybe even the year. Fuck my life."

As if by fate, we managed to avoid each other all day without actually trying. It was weird, but I wasn't about to complain. It was late into the afternoon when our father text us saying they were going to be late tonight. He didn't explain why, but that was fairly normal. For all we knew, they were off gallivanting around the country. I guess it's pizza tonight.

The moment the clock hit six o'clock, I went to find Melody and ask if she wanted pizza for dinner. Turns out she was down in the kitchen trying to find something for dinner herself.

"Oh hey. Looking for something to eat?"

"Yeahhh, but we don't have anything that will make a decent meal. Got any ideas?"

"Yep! Pizza?"

Mel looked at me with that happy grin that all women do when you mention food like pizza to them. "Are you paying?"

"Sure. I'm starving."

"Then fuck yes! I'll have the same as last time please."

I ordered the pizzas and went to the living room to chill while we waited for food to arrive. So far Mel hadn't once mentioned what happened this morning. However, I knew It was going to go one of two ways. Either she would forget about it right here and now, as if it never happened, or she would somehow manage to bring it up in conversation. I guessed the latter.

Food had finally arrived and per Mel's request we sat opposite each other with the coffee table between us to hold the pizza. She was unfortunately one of those people that liked to eat off of your plate, or in this case, my pizza box. I had grown used to it, but I still found it annoying. Looks as though she's in a talkative kind of mood, which doesn't bode well for me.

Mel ever so casually picked her first slice of pizza up and dropped the bomb shell. "Sooo, you wanna talk about this morning?"

And there it is. The beginning of the end. Well, I had a good life. Guess it's time to go crawl under a rock and die.

"Uhhh, no."

"Come onnn. I said I was sorry."

"Mel, that's not the point. And no you didn't! You weren't supposed to see it. You need to relearn the 'knock' rule."

Melody rolled her eyes and took another chunk of pizza into her mouth. "Yeah, but it was middle of the morning. How was I supposed to know? Can't you do that sort of thing before you go to bed like I do?"

"Of course I can bu.... wait what? You do that before you go to bed?"

"Ah. Guess that slipped out. Ummm, yes. Seeing as I saw you earlier, the least I could do is try to make you feel better with that little bit of knowledge. Feel better do you?"

"No!" I don't know why I was so suddenly transfixed on this topic. A few moments ago I wanted to avoid it completely. "D-do you do it every night?"

"Wow! Someone's brave." Mel took what looked to be a moment to think before she continued. "Fuck it. Might as well dive in now. No. No I don't do it every night. Who does? Maybe a few times a week."

Holy shit! There I was sitting opposite my younger sister as she informed me of how often she masturbated, and I was just there stuffing my face full of pizza. Weird day.

I sat there quiet for a moment, thinking about it. Thinking what she might do with herself. Does she play with herself? Tease, bite, suck on her nipples? Who does she think about? And what are they doing to her?

In the matter of minutes, I was asking myself these questions and weirdly enough, they didn't make me as sick as I thought they would, or probably should. It's not like I was suddenly insanely hot for my little sister, but I was almost immediately changed to have an understanding of why people dive into incest. Something about it stirred in me. A deep dark pleasure that should probably never be allowed to flourish.

"Hey! Heyyy!"

I suddenly snapped out of it. "Wha-whats wrong, what?"

Mel couldn't help but laugh. "Nothing's wrong. You just suddenly went quiet. It was awkward."

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about...." I very nearly told her the truth, but managed to hold myself back. "... how you just wandered into my room without my permission!"

"Oh for god sake. Don't be such a cry baby. So I saw you jacking off. Calm down."

"The point is, you shouldn't have seen it..."

Before I knew it, Melody had stood up from the table, lifted her top up and threw it down on the floor beside her. She had a white bra on that looked to be barely containing her assets. A second later, her hand started to fumble around her back before a 'snap' sound could be heard. Then suddenly the garment fell to the floor in front of me. Revealing her bare chest.

I stood there with my mouth wide open. Staring at her globes like a deer trapped in headlights. They were so round, so perky and heavy looking. Smallish pink nipples with a slightly darker areola. They jotted out from her chest so precisely and so perfectly that words couldn't begin to describe just what I was witnessing. I was completely taken away, and couldn't find a single thing to say.

"There. Now we have both seen something from each other, that the other one shouldn't have seen. Now, we're even."

Mel bent down, doubling the size of her tits in the process, and picked up her shirt. A few seconds later and she had it back where it came from, minus her bra. Which was still only a few inches away from me!

"Jesus Ly! Say something..."

"What the fuck was that?"

Mel rolled her eyes. "Ugh, don't give me that. We're even now. I've seen something. You've seen something. Let's move on."

"I mean, I get it, but christ. Warn a guy before you pull half your clothes off in front of him."

"Why? What's wrong? Like what you saw?" She jokingly said.

Crap! The teasing was always going to happen. I had just hoped that it wouldn't have been today that it started.

"Well, yeah! I guess you could say that. I would be lying if I said that you hadn't surprised me."

Melody sat back down, with a small chest wobble that I immediately noticed, and continued to eat her pizza.

"Surprised you? How so?" Suddenly she seemed genuinely curious about what I had to say about her.

"Uhh, just your dauntless attitude in removing your clothes in front of me is all. And your fantastic rack. I never would have guessed."

It wasn't like me to come out and just say exactly what was on my mind, but I figured the shock and genuine amazement at how nice her tits actually were, got to me a bit.

"Lyric! You can't say stuff like that. I'm your sister."

"I know! You asked remember? I was only being honest."

"Hmm, fine. Let's just change the conversation. It's making me feel weird now."

I did wonder what sort of 'weird' she was experiencing. However it was very unlikely to be the same version as mine. All I wanted now was to see her glorious melons again. Shame on me.

After our little embarrassing body showing conversation, we struck up a new one discussing films, and what we should watch after food. It was fairly obvious what we were going to watch, as we usually just found the first film available and started watching. We were spontaneous like that.

We quickly found a movie called "Midnight Morning". We weren't sure what it was about, nor whether it was any good, but we didn't care. As long as it was something that would pass the time.

Mel took up her position beside me on the three seater sofa and got comfortable before the movie started. I could just about make out her nipples through the fabric of her shirt. They weren't hard so it made it difficult to pin point, but they were perfectly symmetrical and bang on in the centre of her rounded tits, so I had a good idea on where to look. Not that I should be trying to eye up my sisters tits or anything...

It turns out that what I saw, her revealing that much of her naked form to me, had an impact on me far larger than I originally thought. It's all I could now think of. All I wanted to see. And somehow I was supposed to sit next to my sister, who I know isn't wearing a bra, and concentrate on some random film. I doubted my own willpower in this instance.

We were about fifteen minutes into the movie and I hadn't watched a single second of it. I had been reminiscing about earlier, daydreaming of having those busty fun bags draped across my face. Jesus! What's wrong with me?

I tried to snap myself out of it and briefly looked over in Mel's direction. To my surprise, her nippples had gotten harder, clearly much more visible now than earlier. I had no idea why, until I looked over to the television where her eyes seemed to be transfixed.

The scene on the TV was of a guy in a stripclub. Currently he was being ridden by an almost entirely naked brunette with a gorgeous glittery body. What the fuck were we watching? The title of the movie seemed confusing, but innocent enough.

I pressed the centre button on the remote to check that I clicked on the correct movie.

"What?! It's called Midnight Moaning! Not Midnight Morning!"

Mel looked at me confused. "Did you really think it said Midnight Morning?" Suddenly Mel burst out laughing. "Oh my god! I thought you picked this movie on purpose you pervert!"

"What! No! I didn't know what it was! Especially not a porno, or whatever this is."

"Wow! You're such an idiot. Have you not been watching or something?"

"Uhhh, well yeah but I wasn't really paying any attention to it."

Mel laughed once more. "Well, you umm, wanna keep watching it?"

I pulled my phone out to check what we were actually watching. Turns out it wasn't a porno, much to my delight. But it was a close second. Being about a stripper who tells a story of how she really, really enjoys her job.

"I mean, I guess so? I've already seen you naked. Might as well watch this with you too..."

"HALF naked actually."

Unfortunately for me. God, what has come over me?

We continued the film, but I still couldn't concentrate. And what's even worse, I started to find myself getting very, very turned on. Every time the stripper did something sexual, I found myself trying to sneak a peek at Mel's tits. I wish I could have stopped myself, but there was no controlling it. Soon I found myself incredibly uncomfortable with almost an entire erection concealed in my pants.

However, it seemed as though Mel was also as uncomfortable as me. Her shifting and repositioning of her lower body kept me suspicious. I had never been so enthralled at anything before. All I wanted to do was go upstairs and pump my cock raw to get some sort of release. This was ridiculous.

"Ly..." Mel's voice was quiet. So quiet that I nearly didn't hear it over the sound on the TV.

"Uhh, yeah?"

"H-have you ever had a lap dance before?"

It wasn't the question I was expecting, but it did have me intrigued.

"No. Never even been to a stripclub. Why?"

"Oh, no reason. I was just curious." There was a silence after that, which seemed to last forever, until Mel continued. "Do you want one?"

"Mel! What the fuck?"

"What?!"

I was completely blown away by her sudden bravery. All day I had been surprised by her actions, but a lap dance? From my sister? Is that too far?

"You're my sister! Wouldn't that be weird?"

"NOT FROM ME!" We were both now staring at each other with a shocked expression. "Well, I guess I mean in general, but... d-do you want one... from me?"

I was completely unprepared for that question. How the fuck did we get to this conversation? I really thought she meant her giving me one, and somehow I got that wrong, but managed to turn it around so that she was now thinking about it. Maybe even considering it.

"Uhh, I don't know. No? Maybe? I don't know!" My speech was an accurate representation of how my thoughts were acting right now.

"No. W-we can't. Let's just forget that happened."

Fuck! Now I wanted a lap dance! Now all I need to do is figure out how I can get one. It didn't even need to be from Mel, however that was what I was thinking of, but I did now desperately need some fine ass woman on my lap right now!

Another several minutes past before Mel suddenly got up from the sofa, walked over to the light switch and dimmed the lights down using the dimmer to a very dark glow. Just bright enough to see, but it would take a moment for your eyes to adjust.

I didn't say anything. Mainly because I didn't really know what she was doing, but also because it wasn't exactly abnormal for her to turn the lights off or down during movies. Nope, didn't say anything. At least not until she suddenly sat on my lap and straddled me.

"W-what the hell?!"

"I want to try it..."

I knew exactly what she meant, but there was no way this was real. There was zero chance that she could mean it. Right? It had to be a joke?

12