This is our Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My question was quickly answered by Mel's hips slowly beginning to gyrate on my lap. She rested her hands either side of my head and pulled herself close to me. Her clothing covered tits were a mere fraction away from my face.

"Fuck. Mel are you s..."

"Shhh! Don't say anything. And no touching."

Now I believed it. Now I was blown away. How the fuck did it come to this? I tried to relax myself, allowing me to have what I wanted. Even if it was given to me by my apparent smoking hot younger sister.

My cock had been alternating between semi hard and fully hard all night, and now it was seconds away from ripping a hold in my trousers. Melody continued to gyrate her hips against me, pushing her pussy down onto my crotch. I couldn't feel anything in particular, but the pressure behind her movements and the knowledge of what was happening, felt entirely different to what I expected. It felt like I was about to cum in my pants. Needed to cum in my pants.

My eyes adjusted to the dim light in the room. The TV still played behind Mel's back as I started to focus on her face. There was a look in her eyes, one I had never seen before. She looked serious, adventurous, wild even, and she was watching me like a hawk. Like I was her prey trapped under her talons.

What we were doing, what Mel was doing, crossed the line between what siblings should experience. I understand now why this sort of thing is forbidden and highly frowned upon. It was... surreal. So intense and mysteriously euphoric that people shouldn't be allowed to feel this kind of thrill. I could feel myself falling into desire. And I wanted to dive in head first.

Melody's performance suddenly cranked up four notches. She wasn't just gyrating against me, she was now pressing her entire body against mine in waves. Sometimes she was so close to me, pushing into me so I could feel her slim body on mine. And other times she was further away, allowing me to ogle her body from a small distance. It was the first time I allowed myself to freely eye her up. Her curves, her beauty. All of it mine for the taking.

She was.... gorgeous. How hadn't I noticed her like this before? She had such definitive features, and perfect posture. It was almost unreal for me to witness. I've known her all my life. Seen her every single day. And yet right now, I'm finally, truly seeing her for who she is. A complete and utter babe.

My cock was now straining against my trousers. Desperate to be let out of its confines. There was no way Mel couldn't feel it at this point. It was too hard, too intrusive. I wasn't exactly small in the trouser department either. Not pornstar horse cock impressive, but easily above average.

"Fuck! This is, crazy..." I stared at my sister. Matching her gaze as I spoke.

Mel brought herself down so her tits were squashed against my chest. She brought her lips to my ear and whispered. "What do you want? What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck! Take your top off." Now was not the time for fun and games, nor hesitation. I had to tell her what I wanted. What I needed.

"Okay."

Mel pushed herself backwards slightly and begun to remove her top. My eyes followed her hands as inch after inch of her impossibly smooth skin became visible. The moment I saw the first signs of her heavy tits, I felt like I was about to explode in my pants. Seconds later the top was off and being thrown to the side.

Mel sat there still on my lap as I took in her half naked body. Her slim waist and torso with massive melons jutting out at me, calling me. I had never seen something so beautiful and erotic in all my life.

"D-do you like them?"

My mouth was agape as I took witnessed her assets once again. I tried to answer, but all I managed was a half arsed nod as though I was transfixed by her fleshy fun bags.

Mel giggled and brought herself closer to me. "Remember, no touching. This is just for fun." Then she started to lift her body up and back down in a sexy lap ride manner, while also grinding my cock through my trousers.

This was heaven. Her body felt so light on top of me, yet I could feel the pressure she put into her movements. My senses were going wild. What we were doing was so wrong, but so fucking good!

I couldn't take it anymore. Her breasts were just bouncing seductively in front of my face. I was at my limit. I needed to touch them!

The next movement Mel made to recline backwards was my opportunity. She leant back, perked out her puffy tits and looked straight at me. Her eyes looked into mine, just in time to see me reach up with both of my hands, grab hold of both tits and squeeze firmly. Her nipples were hard and pressing into the centre of my palms.

They were so supple, so utterly fucking perfect to touch. It took a second for Mel to realise what I was doing.

"Ugh! Ly I said no touchi..."

Before she could finish her sentence, I started to knead her tits in my hand. Her soft, squishy tits. They felt unbelievable.

"Oh god! Ly, y-you... need to... stop..."

Melody sat there with her eyes closed and an expression across her face that showed me just how much she was enjoying it. I wasn't doing anything special, just kneading her tits and grabbing at them with urgency. So why was she in such ecstasy?

"Fuck Mel! Your tits are insane!"

"Oh god! Ly you really need to... ahh, stop. My breasts are very, very sensitive."

Well, that worked in my favour, because now I definitely wasn't going to stop. I picked up the pace for a few seconds before pulling my hands away to twist her nipples. Her hard, perfectly small nipples felt fantastic to grab. Better to suck on I'd imagine.

"Oh my goddd! Ly, please stop, t-that's too hard... too much... mmmmm my fuck! Y-you need to... stop..."

Suddenly Mel's hips started to grind against my lap again, seemingly trying to rub her snatch while I played with her chest.

"This is so fucking bad! Your tits are amazing Mel!"

Melody arched her back and closed her eyes as she relished in the pleasure. Her hips continued to grind against me. Every second that went by felt like her body was trying to push itself closer to me.

"Fuck! Why the fuck are you so hard? I'm your sister for fuck sake Ly! Didn't you cum earlier?" Mel's voice wasn't one of anger, but one of curiosity. Like she needed to know if it was her that I was insanely hard for.

"Earlier? I... didn't finish earlier. And you're the reason I'm this... hard."

I was now viciously grabbing at her chest. Squeezing and kneading every chance I got. And with every movement came Mel's very audible moan. She moaned quietly at first, but it was too obvious to ignore. She was enjoying this just as much as me.

"Y-you didn't?" Suddenly Mel looked back at me, knocked my hands away from her chest and stopped completely still. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds from the attention, and the look on her face wasn't one of regret, at least not yet. "Then we better fix that."

My sister shimmied back on my lap slightly, then started to fumble around with the button and zipper on my trousers. Holy shit! She's trying to get my cock out! Is this really happening?

"Sis are sure you want..."

"Shhh! Before I change my mind."

I wasn't going to argue with that. After all, her tits were still on display and ever so slightly swinging hypnotically at me as she fished out my erection. A few more seconds later, and I was free. My cock stood there, hard as nails and balancing between us. Mel took her hand and wrapped it around the base.

"Holy fuck this is crazy! You're uhh, bigger than I expected."

I didn't really know what to say. What the fuck do you say when your sister grabs hold of you junk and tells you it's big? I didn't know. All I could do was stare at her in amazement and hope she didn't stop her sudden act of devilish lust.

Mel immediately started to pump my cock up and down. Slowly at first, but with enough pressure that it felt like I would melt under her fingertips.

"Fuuuck..." My body was tense, yet relaxed all at once. I rested my back against the sofa as she got to work.

Mel bit down on her bottom lip as she picked up the pace, stroking my cock faster and faster. I knew I wasn't going to last long anyway, but I doubt even I could force and orgasm out as quickly as this. I watched as my younger sister jerked my length, causing her tits to bounce and wobble in front of me.

"Ohhh god this is soooo naughty. I can feel your cock pulsing in my hand. Does it feel good? Does it feel good bro?"

Oh my god! If the jerking motion wasn't enough, then the words my sister spoke would be. I had never heard her speak like this. Like she had become possessed by some kind of lustful spirit. The look in her eyes, the excitement I saw there, was unlike anything I have ever seen. She wanted this, she wanted me to cum. I could feel it. See it within her.

"Oh my fucking god yes! It feels so good! Jesus, don't stop."

"I won't. I want to see you cum. I want to see you cum all over my tits."

That was when I realised what was about to happen. Not only was my sister giving me a handjob, she was aiming my cock at her tits. Holy shit she wanted me to cum on her tits! Those massive, round, soft and. Squish...."

The second I noticed. The second I realised what was about to happen, and the added effect of having someone stroke my cock was it. I was done for.

"OH FUCKKKKK!!!"

Mel's mouth opened wide with surprise and excitement as I came. Her hand gripped my shaft and pumped. Pumped like she had never done so before. The first of many streaks of spunk shot out of my cock like a canon, lacing itself straight between my sisters giant tits.

"Oh my fuuuuu!!! Ughhh!!! Fuck yesss!!!"

Then another, and another, until my balls completely emptied themselves onto Mel's fun bags. I had coated her chest with enough cum to be prize worthy. It was... everywhere. Including on me, running down Mel's hands and I even managed to get some on her neck! Fuck!

"Holy shit, Ly! That was so much cum!"

I fell backwards onto the sofa and breathed multi heavy breaths as I came down from my world shattering orgasm.

"T-that... was fucking insane! Holy shit Mel!"

My erect cock slowly started to fade away, dissipating in my sisters hand to its former, not so stiff, glory. I took a moment to really appreciate what I had done. Even though I wasn't able to fully see everything in as finer detail as I'd like to have, I could still see a lot. Including my white reflective substance that had now started to drip down Mel's torso.

"I can't believe you just did that. Are you okay? I really uhhh... coated you there."

Mel let go of my cock and took her own moment to witness what I had done to her. I could see from her expression that she was amused, but there was that slight twist to her mouth that told me she wasn't impressed with what she had just done.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. That kinda got out of hand a little bit. I should probably go and uhhh, clean this up."

Mel started to slowly climb her way off of my lap as gently as she could, trying not to drop any of the precious substance on the furniture. She didn't make eye contact, and she didn't say anything as she grabbed her bra and top from the floor before making her way upstairs to her room.

"Ummm, Mel!" I called to her as she made her way, but she didn't respond. Shortly after I heard her door open and close. "Fuck!"

Unbeknownst to me at the time, Mel had actually quickly tasted a small amount of my cum as she made her way up the stairs.

I got up from the sofa and grabbed a tissue from the kitchen, wiped myself down and tried to compose myself. As I pulled my trousers up, I noticed the ever so slight damp patch where Mel had been sitting on. A smirk crossed my lips as I came to the realisation before I felt the shame of what I had done to her.

Even though I ultimately felt bad for what had happened, I wished I could do it again. Or at the very least, get a picture of her tits covered in my spunk. That, was hot!

After plucking up the courage to go and see her, I made my way to Mel's room. I left enough time for her to have had a shower and change into clean clothes or at least I hoped I did. A few knocks on the door gave me nothing. A few more knocks, and still nothing. Well, I guess I do what she did earlier and just let myself in.

I opened the door and hoped I wasn't about to be punched in the face as I made my way inside. "Uhhh, Mel? Can we talk about what just happened?"

Melody was on sat on her bed with her knees close to her chest. Her hair was still wet so I assumed she had a shower. The blanket wrapped around her as she sat there staring into space. "Ly please go away. I don't want to talk about it."

"Come on Mel. We probably should. It's not like we've done anything like that before. So you know, it might be good to clear the air."

"Ughhh, fine. Say what you need to say, then get out."

I wasn't exactly happy about the way this was going so far, but it was a start. "O-okay. Well I guess first, thanks."

"Uchhh you're an idiot." Mel rolled her eyes, and for the first time looked at me as I approached the bed.

"I know, but still. Thanks, that was... insane." Mel took her eyes off me again and went back to staring into space. "I can't tell how good that felt. I-is that something we can..."

"Don't even think about it! That! Was an accident! And never should have happened!"

"An accident? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You heard me Ly! We never should have taken it that far. Now get out of my room!"

"Mel I just want to..."

"Now! Get out!"

I had never seen Melody so angry before. Like she was on the verge of breaking out into a fight, or maybe crying. Perhaps both, but I knew now was not the time to fuck around. I had to respect her wishes and leave. Even though it wasn't what I felt she wanted or needed.

"Okay, okay. I'm gone. I'll uhhh, be in my room if you change your mind."

Mel didn't respond to me. Nor did she look in my direction as I left. That was the moment I feared that I may have ruined our relationship. I quickly made my way back to my room to calm down from the events of the day. Read a book. That's what I needed.

-

Mel's room

"Fuck! What the hell came over me? I just sat there, letting him see me. Stroking his... cock. Fuck that was crazy! Why did I do it? Why? Why did it have to feel so... good?"

12