This is our Accident Ch. 02

Story Info
Accident or not, I want more!
5.9k words
4.73
38.7k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! Back with chapter 2 for this story with many more to come.

I know you've all been waiting patiently for Island chapter 9, and I can gladly say that it's not that far off. Keep an eye out and read back through the other chapters to familiarise yourself with it in preparation.

With that said, thank you to my editor AirSearch1 for the continued help and support. You've been amazing.

This is our Accident chapter 2

I'd like to say that I didn't sleep during the night, but that would be a lie. In fact, I slept like a baby. After what we did. After I unloaded my balls straight onto my sister's bare chest, I slept like nothing could stop me.

Melody never came to my room. Nor did she send me a text to try and discuss what was happening between us. However I decided I didn't want to push her on this. Deep down I knew it wasn't right, but it happened because we both didn't stop it. It was also her decision.

The moment the sun came up, I made my way downstairs and grabbed myself a bowl of cereal. I wasn't normally the type to feel worried or anxious, but realising that my sister and I had crossed an unspeakable line, it did have me incredibly nervous. What if we had ruined our relationship altogether? I hated even the thought.

Melody was nowhere in sight as I sat down at the kitchen table. That wasn't uncommon however, as I was often the first downstairs, but Melody was usually a close second. About halfway through my breakfast my sister graced me with her presence and came walking into the room in nothing but a long white nightgown.

I hadn't ever really looked at her while she was wearing one of those, but this time I couldn't help myself. It was tighter than it probably should be for comfort reasons and hugged her lower body nicely. With every step I saw the gentle bounce of her breasts, and if I concentrated hard enough, I could just about make out where her nipples were.

"Lyric, please stop staring at me like that. I'm still you're sister."

"Ah, oh! Uhh, yeah. Sorry." I nervously looked in the opposite direction.

Melody grabbed a bowl from the cupboard, filled it with the same cereal and poured over the milk. Then she made her way over to me. She sat down on the opposite side of the table without making any eye contact. It wasn't like her to act in such an evasive manner, but I guessed she was still angry with me. Or upset? Maybe annoyed? I couldn't tell.

"So, did you sleep well? Or at all for that matter?" Melody asked.

It was a question pulled straight out of the air and took me by surprise. "Y-yeah. Like a baby. You?"

"Not really. I had trouble falling asleep. And when I did, I woke up shortly after."

"Oh, that sounds... rough. Was it because..."

"Of course! Don't be an idiot!" Mel interrupted.

I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong exactly, as everything I said seemed to trigger her. What we did must have really hit her hard. It was then that I started to feel bad for what we did. I had spent the night and morning thinking about how much I enjoyed it, enjoyed her, but I didn't really stop to think about how it could have affected her. Quite selfish of me really.

"Look Mel, I'm really sorry. I don't know what happened, and I'm not sure if I can explain why or how we got to that position, but I am sorry."

"It's fine. You don't need to apologise. It's not like you forced me down and made me do it. I'm also at fault."

"I-uhh I guess so. Then if that's how you feel about it, why are you shutting me out? Surely talking about it would be better?"

"Because it's weird Ly, okay? And what's worse is, you seem to have liked it. Even now, you're not throwing up or staying in your room locked in a fit of rage and shame. You're acting like it was normal, or even good. It's weird."

"Well, that's because it was good..." Melody looked at me like she was about to throw a punch. "... I mean, come on Mel. Yeah, it wasn't normal, but I'm not going to lie to myself about how it felt. And it felt pretty fucking good. If you're going speak you're mind, so am I."

"Fuck, Ly! This is... this is just so messed up. Go back to eating your cereal, please."

Damn it! I nearly had her talking to me about it. I need to think of a way to open her back up.

"I don't know why you have to be so moody about it. Just forget about what we did and move on." I was seriously hoping she wouldn't forget it, but I didn't know what else to say.

"Oh for fu... look Lyric, I get that it was all fun for you. Getting off on your sister and all must have been great, but it was weird. That's all I'm saying."

"Wait a second! Is this because I got off and you didn't? Holy crap! Well, if that's the case I'll get you off right here right now if you want?"

Melody once again looked as though she was about to throw a punch, but luckily didn't.

"Ughh, you're insane. You know what? I'm going to eat my breakfast in my room, where it's quiet, and my brother doesn't threaten to get me off."

Melody stood up, picked up her bowl and walked towards the door. I couldn't help myself from watching slightly as her hips did that little sway up and down thing that curvy women do. It was hypnotic that's for sure.

"Wait!" I shouted before she left the room.

"What Ly?" She sighed.

"Have you been throwing up?"

"W-what? What are you talking about?"

"Well, you said that it was weird that I wasn't locked in my room in a fit of rage and shame or throwing up because of it. Is that what you've been doing? Did it make you feel sick?"

Melody didn't look at me, and it took her a good few seconds to muster up the courage to talk.

"....No. I-it didn't make me feel sick." Melody immediately left the room and made way for her own room.

"I knew it!" I thought to myself. "There's hope yet."

I could hear Melody's steps slowly fading further away. It wasn't until I stopped concentrating on her and started focusing back on my breakfast in front of me that I noticed something.

"Where's our parents?"

I got up and walked in the same direction as my sister towards the front rooms window. Melody was halfway up the stairs at this point.

"Umm, Mel. Where's mum and dad? Their car isn't here."

Melody looked at me and walked back down to also look out of the window. This was the closest I had been to her since last night. I could even smell her antiperspirant. Raspberries.

"I don't know. Weren't they supposed to be home by now?"

"Yeah, I think so. Weird. I guess if they aren't back yet then we can conti...."

"Ly! Don't you even say it." Melody spun around and made her way back to the stairs. "Stop being a creep. And do NOT follow me."

I couldn't help myself from chuckling slightly and briefly watch as she climbed each step. Even though what she said seemed direct and serious, her tone gave off a slightly different attitude. Was it fun? Maybe she was ever so slightly enjoying the mockery I'm causing.

After the short laugh I had with myself, I went back to breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen a little. I decided to also tidy the living room in the process to pass the time and give our parents a little bit more time before phoning them.

Even though them being away like this wasn't uncommon, I still couldn't help myself from worrying and phoning to ensure everything is actually okay. It became a habit after a while which I now know as just standard practice for mum and dad. Living their best lives etcetera, without us.

I finished the cleaning and picked up my phone to call. No answer on the first attempt, but I did get through on the second.

"Dad?! Are you there?"

No answer. Only a little bit of static.

"Dad?! Dad!"

"Ly, hello? Can you hear me?"

"Oh for god sake. Yes dad, I can hear you. Can you hear me?"

"Yes, now I can. What's wrong my boy?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just thought you were coming home? Where are you?"

"Yes, we will be. Me and your mother ran into a couple of old friends at the Perimoney concert and things got a little out of hand."

"Umm, that's great dad, but when are you coming home exactly? Not that you need to or anything. Just a heads up so I know."

"Oh yeahhh? Party is it? I know that tone of voice young man." He chuckled before continuing. "Well try to keep the house in one piece won't ya?"

"Uhh, sure whatever. So?"

"So... what?"

"Wow dad! When are you coming home?"

"Oh yes! Umm, I'm not sure. We've been invited to a...." static interference cuts off the conversation. "...so maybe in the next few days. After the..." cut off again. "...so make sure the house is tidy for us when we come back."

"Umm, uhh o-okay. So in the next few days? Yes?"

"Yes Ly. You really need to get your hearing tested son. Anyway, gotta go for lunch now. See you soon my boy. Mum says 'I love you' too."

"No wait dad....." The phone line cuts off. "...son of a bitch!"

-

Melody's perspective.

-

"Idiot. He better not talk like that in front of other people. I think I'd actually kill him." I was already annoyed at how crass he was acting. The last thing I need is for him to start getting a big head over it too.

I picked up my guitar and sat down on my bed to try and chill out for a bit. I began to repeat a few basic chords as I thought to myself.

"This is so messed up. I guess I just need to relax and think about all of this. I don't even understand my own actions, but what's worse is how I feel."

"What we did was so... invigorating. God just thinking about it gets me hot. Being grabbed like that was... was way too much for me to handle. And by my own brother no less. Which should feel disgusting, but it didn't. It felt good. Fuck me did it feel good."

I closed my eyes and relived the night before. Remembering what I did. What my brother did to me.

"His eyes were so wide looking at my bare chest. He looked so excited, so hungry for more. God. And the way he looked at me in the kitchen just now..."

I stopped playing the guitar and rested it on the floor against my bed. I was working myself up again thinking about Lyric. My whole body began to radiate heat, my thighs burning and my breasts begging to be touched again.

I laid back on my bed with my eyes still closed. Slowly I retched down a hand down towards my panties while my other hand quickly found my breast and hardening nipple.

"Oh god, this is bad. Ffffuck, I can't... stop myself." My hand began to knead away at my insanely sensitive breast. That alone was causing me to moan aloud. "Ohhh god. I'm, ohhh fuck, I-i'm touching myself to my brother. Lyric you fucking bastard, what have you... ohhhh, God, done to me?"

I stopped my hand before it reached my panties, but not to quit what I was doing, only to quickly remove my nightgown to allow better access to my nipples. I now laid bare chested on the bed with just a pair of white panties to cover my womanhood.

Not even a second later I dropped my hand back down between the elastic waistband and started to slowly slide a single finger up and down my already wet pussy.

"Ohhh fuck. Why am I so wet? Am I really that turned on by... oooohhhh... my own brother?"

Even with my eyes closed shut, I could feel them rolling into the back of my head. The sheer pleasure I was causing just from a few light rubs was insane. My nipples hardened and forced my tits to tingle like electricity.

I was completely lost to the feeling. The naughtiness, the ecstasy of what I was feeling, who I was thinking about, who I wanted to see me, touch me and fuck me.

"Oh my goddd, my brother. I want him to fuck me. Fuckkk, I want him to finish... ohhh fuck... what he started..."

My fingers now rubbing rhythmically up and down my slit like a flash of lightning. I didn't care if I was screaming pure orgasmic bliss, I just wanted to feel the release my body craved.

I was so distracted, so lost in my actions that I didn't even hear my bedroom door open.

"Hey Mel, mum and dad said they were going to be bac..."

There I was one hand between my thighs and the other grasping strongly at my left breast. Lyric stood just inside the door frame staring at me with that same expression he had from last night. A look that told me he couldn't tare his eyes away.

He wanted to see my body, my naked, hot body. My own brother. I could feel that same pressure within me building like a dam holding back a tidal wave.

"Oh wow! Uhhh, sorry Mel! I'm leaving, I'm leaving."

He turned around to leave while trying to pull his eyes from my vulnerable state. In that moment I knew what I wanted, and what I wanted was to be seen. Desired even.

"Wait! Lyric... don't go."

He turned back around slowly to once again gaze at my naked body. He wasn't even trying to hide his eye movements from my eyes to my breasts.

"Umm, okay. Why?"

I could tell he hated himself for asking that question. I had told him to stay, and he was at least trying to do the right thing by leaving.

"Shut the door and come here."

-

Lyric's perspective.

-

"Holy shit! Holy shittt." I thought to myself. "She's almost completely naked with the lights on. Holy shit she's so insanely hot!"

"She can't be serious though, can she? She wants me to go over to her. To the bed. To do what exactly? Well, that's a stupid question Ly, she's going to town on herself, what else would she want with you? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

I quickly but confidently made my way over to her bed and marvelled at my sister's gorgeous body. She truly was a sight to behold, but seeing her play with herself in front of me was taking the sight and experience to a whole new level.

"Don't say a word. I want you to drop your trousers, jerk that cock of yours and watch me."

"Fuuu..."

"No! Not a word Ly. Jerk off to my body right now or you can leave the way you came in. Got that?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Does she get off on being watched? Or is it just because it was me that was watching? Either way I wasn't about to say no.

I eagerly dropped my trousers and boxers, revealing a semi-erect cock that already had my sister's eyes locked onto it. Melody started back up with her hand movements, rubbing her pussy in a circular motion. She still had her white panties on, but it was easily one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

One thing I remember from last night which took me by surprise was her breasts. Not just were they of course perfect, but they were sensitive, like far more sensitive than I had ever heard of or experienced before. And even now her hand was kneading her glorious globe and pinching her nipple, seemingly causing as much pleasure as her other hand vibrating her clit.

"Ohhh fuckkk yesss. This is all your fault Ly. Stupid... aghhhh... brother."

I couldn't say anything or I'd risk ruining this opportunity. Instead I stood there a mere foot away from her bed and jerked my cock back and forth as I watched Melody play with herself.

"Mmmm, you like watching your sister finger herself? Huh? You like watching me grab my tits, finger my.... ohhh goddd.... my pussy?"

I nodded like a mad man and started to furiously beat my meat. I wanted to cover her in my cum again. Shower her in the stuff as she lays there waiting for it.

"Oh my goddd, Lyric! I can't take this anymore..." Melody pulled her hands away from her body and shimmied her panties down and off in one fell swoop. Her bare cleanly shaven pussy was now on display for me.

"You like?" I nodded again. "I actually shaved it for you. Not that I was planning on showing you, but I wanted to be ready if I fell weak again. Guess I am."

Melody was now spread eagle across her bed facing right at me. Her entire body was nude. She wasn't even trying to hide it. I could see in her expression that she wanted me to look. No, needed me to look. And I was more than happy to oblige.

I scanned every inch of her naked flesh. The curves of her waist, her top heavy chest, the long slender and smooth legs that I desperately needed wrapped around me. All of her was beautifully alluring.

"Time to stop looking and do something about those hungry horny eyes of yours. Are you going to be a good boy?"

I again nodded eagerly. Although I hated not being in control of the situation. I had to find a way to turn the tables.

"Good, now press that good for nothing dick of yours against my pussy."

"Mel, are you s..."

"Ah! Stop talking. Do as I say remember. I didn't say to fuck me. Just... mmm... rest it against my clit. I'll do the work."

Fine! If she wants to take control for the time being, so be it. I'm about to dry hump my sister. Fuck taking charge.

I approached the bed, readied my cock at her entrance and somehow managed to fight back the urge to drive my rod forward into her. I could see the readiness in her eyes. She wanted to feel me against her, be the cause of her pleasure.

My god was her pussy soft. Hot, wet and delicious. If I wanted to, I could fuck her right now. It'd be so quick she couldn't stop me. Maybe she wouldn't want to stop me if I started? "No, I can't think like that. Don't waste this opportunity."

"Mmmm, yeah. That's it, press that stupid fat cock against my cunt."

Melody reached down and grabbed hold of my junk, pressing it against her and holding it firmly in place. This was perfect. It felt like I was fucking her, but wasn't completely crossing that line.

"O-okay, fuck me bro. I know you want to."

I immediately started pumping my hips back and forth, running my prick along her slit as fast and as I possibly could. Her hand felt amazing.

"Ooohhhh goddd" Melody moaned aloud and went back to grasping at her heavy tit and sank her nails into the fleshy balloon.

The expression on my sister's face said it all. She knew it was me, and in this moment she couldn't care less.

She was so overly sensitive to touch that I knew she wouldn't last long. Her body was already jolting with pleasure, and her moans became fluid and drawn out.

"Fuckkk Lyric... I c-can't believe we're doing this. It feels so... good!!!"

I kept up the assault, grinding my prick against her while trying to stabilise myself on the bed. Her free breast bounced with every thrust just a few inches away from my face. Her skin glistened with a thin layer of sweat. She was so beautiful.

"Oh god Ly! I'm close. I'm so fucking close."

With Melody's orgasm on the horizon, and my own rapidly catching up, I picked up the pace and frantically pumped my hips back and forth. She was so wet, and her hand had loosened slightly, just enough for the inevitable to happen.

On my next down stroke, I let my hips lower themselves further than I should have, because on the next thrust, the tip of my cock found the entrance of Melody's sweet pussy. It was quick, to quick to catch, and then suddenly without any warning I slammed my cock forward.

"Oooohhhh FUCKKK!!!" In one fell swoop I was almost completely inside my sister's cunt. It was... euphoric. "Oh fuckkk, Mel, oh fuckkk. I am so s...." I was just about to pull myself clear of her velvety insides when she stopped me.

"Don't you fucking DARE pull out!"

"Uhh, are you sur..."

"Yes! Now fuck... mmmm-me!"

There wasn't a single thing that I wanted more, and I certainly wasn't going to fight her on it.

I delightfully pulled my cock almost free from her snatch and then slammed it back in with as much force as I could muster without injuring her.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

"Fuck me, sis! You're tight! You're so fucking tight!"

"OHHHH! God yes. Keep going! Keep saying..."

"My cock is inside you right now Mel. Your brother's cock is pounding your tight, wet pussy!"

"Ooooohhhh! Fuckkkkk! OH MY GOD! It's so big Ly! It's so fucking bi... I'M COMING! I'M COMING LY! OH MY GOD I'M AHHHH!"

I knew she wasn't going to last long, but this was ridiculous. Her pussy began to clamp down on my rod like an ever shrinking vice. She already felt divine, how was it getting more mind blowing with every second?

12