This is our Accident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was barrelling into my sister, one inch after the next. Her body hypnotically bouncing up and down thanks to my thrusts. This was insane! It was too much. I had never experienced a feeling like this. That was when I felt that same familiar feeling as I was about to blow my load.

I was about to explode in a fit of ecstasy and cover my younger sister in endless waves of spunk. But something was wrong, her legs had wrapped around my waist on instinct as her orgasm took hold. There was no way I could escape.

"Mel! I'm going to...."

"FUCKKK! FUCKKK YESSSS!" Melody continued to scream out.

Too late, she was already overcome by her pleasure. There wasn't a single way out of this situation, so I gave in and let what was about to happen, happen.

"Hnggg! Fuck!!! Ohhh FUCKKK!" I let loose. Shooting my load deep inside my sister's cunt.

Melody continued to spasm and writhe in pleasure as my seed penetrated her deepest depths. After what felt like a life time, my orgasm slowly came to a standstill, while Melody's lingered on for a few moments longer.

Her legs relaxed from around my waist and slowly her eyes began to open, allowing the realisation to set in as to what we just did. I myself was still in shock, and took every opportunity to ogle my sisters body before it was too late. I knew her mood would change almost immediately when she came to.

"Ly... Ly, w-what have we done? Oh my god! Oh god no!"

Weirdly her reaction wasn't nearly as bad as I would have expected. I mean, I had just blasted a hot wad of cum inside her. I didn't even know if she was on birth control or not.

"W-wait, did you.... did you just cum inside me? LY! DID YOU JUST CUM INSIDE ME!!!?"

There it is. That was the reaction I was expecting. "Hey, now Mel, before you overreact, I didn't have a choice. You had me in some kind of lock grip with those gorgeous..."

"No! That's not a good fucking excuse Ly! Get off me!"

I pulled my limp cock free from her velvety insides and stumbled back off the bed slightly. I looked down to see the evidence of my love making as it dribbled out of her pussy and down her ass crack.

"Wow! That's probably the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Melody gave me zero response or any time at all to properly gaze at her beautiful body. Instead she closed her legs and covered herself up by pulling the bed sheet over herself.

"Seriously Mel, that was insane. Holy fuck! Wait, are you on the pill?"

"Rghhh, no you fucking pervert! How could you do this to me? To your own sister? Arghhh, God I'm so mad! Get out! Get out of my room, right now Ly!"

"Well that's not exactly fair. I didn't 'do' this to you. I didn't really have a..." I could see the look on her face, it was one of anger and sadness. I knew I shouldn't continue and should just leave. So I did.

I picked up what little clothes I had from the floor and made my way to the door without saying a word. I turned the handle and opened the door, ready to leave.

"W-wait!" Melody called out without leaving the confines of her bed sheet covering.

I turned to see what she wanted from me.

"Listen... I know you're not... you're not the only one to blame. I realise I kind of brought this on myself." Melody continued.

"Kind of?" As I spoke I gestured down to her cleavage where the bed sheet had fallen low enough for me to get a good look at the forbidden canyon.

Melody gently covered her chest up. "Okay, okay yeah, I'm at least half at fault, but what we just did, it isn't right Ly. That was really... really... God, ummm bad! I mean bad, we shouldn't have done it. You understand that right?"

I smiled a warm and coy smile towards my little sister. "I know Mel, but that doesn't mean it wasn't amazing. I know you think so too." With that I turned my head back towards the hallway and left the room, shutting her door behind me.

I breathed a heavy breath of fresh air from the hallway and made my way to my room. My heart was pounding while my head tried to get to grips on what had just happened. Did I really just fuck my sister?

-

Melody's perspective.

-

"Oh my god! How did this happen? What came over me?" I thought to myself as I tried to understand the situation. "One second I'm playing with myself, the next I have my brother's cum leaking out of me!"

I stood up on shaky legs and chambered my way over to the tissues on my table. I had to clean this mess up. "God, why is there so much?! And why is the smell turning me on more?"

After wiping away what I could, I prepared myself for a shower. All I could think about was what I did, what we did. I drenched myself under the heated water in an attempt to wash away any evidence.

The shower is one of the few places I could truly relax, think and concentrate on something all at the same time. I took this time to really think about what I did and allowed the relaxing waters to do their job.

"I've never cum like that before. In fact, I've never experienced anything quite like that. The rush of it all. Knowing it was Lyric. Feeling his... hard, thick cock pressing against me. Then without any warning it... mmmmfuck. Damn it! Get a hold of yourself girl!"

"I can't lie to myself about this anymore. It did feel good, well, amazing really, but it's still wrong. Just, so fucking wrong. He's my brother for crying out loud. I should be furious, or sick to my stomach right now, but all I can think about is doing it again. What have I become?"

"Nevertheless, he is still my brother. Lyric is my brother and that's that. No more, no less. Did it feel hotter because he was my brother? Yes, I think so. I haven't had an orgasm like that before. It felt so good that I just didn't care."

"And he came inside me! What if I get pregnant? Fuck me, what is wrong with us? How in the world do we even explain that? Do we explain that? Would we just run away together so we can continue to fuc.... no! Stop it Mel! Stop thinking about him like that!"

"One little fuck and all I can think about is him. Well, basically a strip tease, a lapdance, a handjob where he came on my tits, a dry hump without clothing and then a fuck... wow how in the hell did all this happen? Jeez I need to calm myself down, I'm starting to get riled up again."

I asked myself a million and more questions under the water. I had already spent half an hour drenching my body and shrivelling up like a prune.

"I wonder what Lyric is thinking about. I wonder if he's thinking about me? God I should not be thinking about my brother like this." I lightly moan as I grab my breasts and pinched my nipples. "Maybe he's thinking about these. Mmmm. Knowing him he's probably, mmmm hard again right now, picturing me in the shower..."

-

Lyric's perspective.

-

After the best fuck I've had in my entire life! I went back to my room to clean myself up. After a quick wipe and a towel at the ready I prepared myself for a shower. However, I heard Melody sneak into the bathroom first. Most likely to have her own shower.

I crept out of my room to the bathroom door and indeed heard the sounds of the shower running. "I guess I'll just stew in my own sweat until she's done I guess."

I waited to hear the bathroom door open while in my room, but I hadn't heard anything. My best guess was that Melody was trying to cleanse herself of our actions. That thought alone made me feel sad, but I also couldn't rob myself of the fact that we both enjoyed it. Whether or not she regrets it now.

I stayed in my room reminiscing about what we did, turning myself back on in the process. At one point I could have easily jerked my hard cock to another orgasm while thinking about Mel, but decided against it in case I got lucky again later tonight. Doubtful, but I was no longer trying to hide what I wanted. And at the very least, Mel also seems to be coming around slightly.

A half hour had passed before Mel finally left the bathroom. I gave it another minute or so before going for my own shower. The room was filled with steam even with the window open. "Did she really have to be that long in here? Does she feel that bad about it?"

I relaxed myself under the water and thought about what was best to do in this situation. It wasn't hard for me to come to the conclusion that I wanted her. So badly that my heart bounced at the thought of even looking at her. It was weird to think that she's the same woman I had grown up with.

One minute she's the same chatty, funny sister I've always known and loved, and now she's this sexy and taboo walking beauty that I want to go to town on. The thought of it only riled me up more, and before long I could kick her bedroom door down and rip her clothes clean off. However, at this point she was probably in just a towel.

"Fuck! Hot, wet and naked body of my sister. That towel would slip off without any effort right now..."

I couldn't stop myself. I jumped out of the shower, very briefly dried myself with a hand towel and nigh on ran across the hall to Mel's bedroom. I opened the door with an eagerness that I had never shown before.

There she was, hairbrush in hand brushing her silky smooth wet hair, towel wrapped around her bust that looked to be seconds away from slipping free and down her sleek body, and an expression on her face that wasn't one of shock nor terror.

"Ly? W-what do you think..."

I rushed forward and pushed my lips to hers. The very first real kiss we had ever shared. There could have only been a split second moment of hesitation from her lips before her tongue found mine. Then we were in heaven.

Our lips locked and our hearts intertwined as we delved deep into the forbidden fruit, again. Her lips felt soft and plump, and her body melted against mine as we brought our bodies closer. I heard her whimper a few small moans as my hands found her body.

I broke the kiss and took a step back. I then pulled her towel free, dropping it to the floor and revealing her slightly shiny wet form. Her body still amazed me. The curvature, the perky yet heavy breasts, the smoothness of her skin. "God I need it!"

I wasn't fully aware of what was happening as I was too focused on Melody, but I didn't get a chance to cover myself up before barging into her room. So we now both stood completely naked in front of the other as we did earlier that day. Albeit I was still dripping droplets down my body onto her carpet, but I think we were both too distracted to care.

Melody again didn't even try to cover herself up. In fact, her body language suggested that she wanted me to look. Once again I rushed forward to wrap her in my arms and press our naked bodies together.

"Ly, fuck this is a little bit..."

"I know. And I don't care. I can't take it anymore."

Melody whimpered again as she felt my hands roaming up her sides.

"What do you mean? C-can't... take it anymore? It's only..." Melody briefly looked up at the clock. "...mmm, been a day. Fuck. Not even a day..."

"I know, but this is insane. You're just so fucking hot!" I reached around and grabbed hold of her perfect peachy cheek and squeezed with a passion. "I can't stop thinking about you. About how you feel. About that lap dance you shouldn't have given me."

Melody purred and moaned under her breath as I spoke. Just as I was about to throw her down onto the floor, she took a step back out of my grasp.

"Okay. Ly, if we're going to do this, we need to set some ground rules..."

- End of chapter 2

12