This Is Us Pt. 03

Story Info
Chelsea gets a thought planted in her head.
2.2k words
4.29
10.3k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers

This Is Us

Part 3

Blake

Slowly waking up, I peered around the room before wiping the crust from my eyes. I was on my side and it felt like a heater was attached to my back. Then, I realized that heat was coming from....Dean?! I tried not to panic and make any sudden movements. His hard dick was poking me in my ass and his thick arm was around my waist. It felt...nice. Before I could stop myself, I grabbed Dean's arm, nuzzling into his warmth. He subconsciously rubbed his dick against my ass before settling.

Just when I was about to doze off again, our door opened and in walked our tempting little sister.

"Dean! You said you would make breakfast today. I'm starving!"

Dean jumped awake at the sound of Chelsea's voice and I mourned the loss of his touch. What the fuck was coming over me?

He rolled on his back just when Chelsea crawled on the bed, standing to jump around us.

"Get Up!" She yelled while jumping. And fuck. Why did she do that? Instead of her usual tank top, she had on similar shorts with a strapless top on.

Her breast bounced heavily with each jump.

"Stop!" Dean groaned as he rolled away from me. Chelsea jumped down to her knees, causing her top to lower more from the weight of her breasts.

"Deannnn, you said you would cook today?" Chelsea whined. What has gotten into her?

Dean ignored her. Chelsea realized that and leaned forward to shake Dean awake.

"Get up! Cook us breakfast!" she said as she shook him. My eyes were glued to her tits and at how much her movements were causing that top to lower more. Just a little bit...I discreetly reached out and tug the bottom on her top, releasing those melons.

"Aw Yes!" Her breasts swayed freely with her movements.

"Whoops," Chelsea haphazardly tried to pull up her top using her right hand putting her weight on the left which rested on Dean. At the same time, Dean playfully shrugged her off, causing her to lose her balance, freeing the breast she barely got covered.

She giggled, "Stop Dean. You promised!" she said, not really caring that her breasts were swinging everywhere.

I was hard as a stone right now, just watching the show. Dean hadn't realized what his actions had done, still facing away from us. "I didn't promise anything."

"Just because you didn't say 'I promise" don't mean it wasn't one," Chelsea said as she leaned on Dean. Her left boob flopped close to his face.

I assumed he saw what was in front of him because he quickly rolled over. "Chelsea, where's your shirt?"

Chelsea looked down as if only now realizing her breasts were free. "Oh. Sorry." She pulled up her top and moved to get off the bed. "Cook or I won't cook anything else for you guys, only for myself." She said with a pout while folding her arms.

I blinked. She really did just put a pout on for Dean, as if that would w-- "Okay." Dean said exasperated.

What the hell? That would've never worked if I'd done it. Granted, I'm not his cute, sexy, little sister that had cute pouty pink lips.

"Yes! Hurry up!" she yelled before leaving. Dean groaned and stretched before pulling the covers off him to get up. His dick was still hard and led the way as he walked to the bathroom. My eyes traveled his every move.

What was wrong with me?

I'm pinning after my little sister AND my big brother. Who does that?

Me...that's who.

I got out of bed, still naked, and walked into the bathroom, catching Dean pissing.

"Dude! You couldn't wait until I was done?"

"No. I didn't know how long you would be in here," I said as I reached for my toothbrush. Dean flushed when he was done and shoved me over to wash his hands before he also set to brush his teeth.

I tried but fail to subtly look down to see Dean's dick print. He was still half hard. Fuck. Why couldn't he sleep naked too? I wanted to see it.

"Blake. Stop eyeing my dick. You want to suck it or something," he said jokingly. He spit out his toothpaste and washed out his mouth before leaving the bathroom.

"Yes," I said to myself. I wanted to suck my brother's dick.

***

After I put on some loose shorts, with no underwear, I went downstairs. Dean made us each our own fucking cereal. "Dude, I thought you were cooking something."

"Chelsea said she was starving, and this was the fastest thing to prepare," Dean said with a shrug. I sighed and grabbed my bowl.

After breakfast, I told my siblings I was meeting up with a friend later in the day. I'd been horny ever since we all got home, and I needed a release. Settling on one of my favorites, I called my off and on-again girlfriend, Ana. We were going to meet up for a date before we chilled.

Pulling up at the chosen restaurant, I saw that Ana was already here. I spotted her when I walked in.

"Hey. How's it going?" I asked before giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Um. I'm okay," she said. She didn't seem okay.

"You sure?"

"Yea...look Blake..." Shit. I know where this is going. "I've met someone, and I want to give it a try with him. So...we should end this and just be friends."

I just stared at her. Seriously?! I was pissed. I really needed her tonight.

"You couldn't tell me that earlier?"

"I didn't want to say it over text or on the phone."

"Yet...you were acting as if everything I was saying was going to happen tonight."

She stammered, "I-I know. I didn't want to upset you over the phone."

"So...you wait until I come all the way out here? You don't live close by Ana."

"I know....I"m-"

"You asked me back remember? Begged me to get back with you..." I was beyond pissed.

Ana began to tear up, "I know. I just....I'm not happy."

I nodded, "Okay. Well I hope you're happy with him." I got up and left without a backwards glance.

Getting in my truck, I texted a few more girls before leaving.

Chelsea

I was bored. Dean had also left so now I was home alone. After watching 5 episodes of some comedy, I decided to call my friend Ryan.

"Hello"

"Hey Ryan. It's Chelsea."

"Hey! OMG How is it with your brothers? What do they look like? Do you have pictures?"

I shook my head. Ryan was always boy crazy. "I don't have any pics in my phone but I'll take some when they get back. My brothers are...hot I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yea, I mean. Yes. They are very hot. It's just weird saying that about my brothers."

"Why? My big brother is super hot."

"Mm."

"Chelsea?"

"Yes?

"Can I tell you a secret? Promise me you will tell no one. Not even our other friends."

"Promise."

"Me and my brother fuck sometimes."

I was shocked into silence. "W-what?"

"Yea. My parents were so uptight after my last screw up that I never had the chance to hook up with anyone. Then they went out of town, Braxton was home, and I was horny and one thing led to another. Now I have an endless supply of dick if I need it," she cheerfully said.

"You say this like it's normal."

"It's normal for us. I'm so use to him now that I rarely want anyone else. He knows how to please like no other." She said in a dreamy tone. "Would you do it?"

"Do what"

"Have sex with your brothers."

I scoffed, "They don't see me like that. I'm ugly."

"No you're not! How many times I have to tell you."

Not enough obviously. I never could understand what my friends saw but I didn't think I was attractive.

"Plus that's not what I asked. If they did see you that way, and you had the chance, would you have sex with one of them?" she snorted, "or both" She giggled.

I really didn't know. I'd never had sex with anyone before, so I never knew what I was missing. Some of my friends use to tell stories of how they got horny and all that, but I don't know what that feels like. "I don't know. I would have to be in the situation."

"Ugh. Come on Chels. Give me something to go on. You have that banging body-"

"Stop"

"You do! You need to flaunt it. What do you wear when they're home?"

"The same stuff I wore with you guys. Tanks, shorts, crop tops and I rarely wear panties."

"Seriously? You wear that around your brothers?!"

I snorted, "Yea. They said I could be comfortable around them so I do."

"Wow. I think they're doing that on purpose."

"Gosh Ryan. You're reaching. They don't see me that way. They just see me as their annoying little sister. I haven't gotten a single clue that they could want me in that way."

"That's because you weren't looking before. Just pay attention from now on."

"Yea yea. I'm about to go and take a shower."

"Put something skimpy on afterwards," Ryan said quickly.

"Bye Ryan."

"Send me pictures." I hung up.

After taking a shower and putting on a towel, I was walking down the hall towards my room when I heard the doorbell. Turning, I went downstairs to answer the door. Upon opening it, I realized it was Drake. He slowly peered down at me before his eyes widen.

"Chelsea, where's your clothes?"

"Uh, I just got out the shower when you got here."

"Did you at least check to see who it was first before answering."

"No..."

"Gosh, Chelsea. Don't ever answer the door like that. Okay?"

"Okay, sorry."

"It's okay," he waved at me as he walked pass with a sway to his walk. Was he drunk? Drake took his time going up the stairs and I following behind him.

After entering my room, I searched for something to wear. A part of me wanted to believe Ryan but the other part of me thought what she said was ridiculous. My brothers don't see me that way.

I went into my luggage in search for something comfortable to wear. I pulled out different items and decided on a crop top, since I love crop tops, and matching cotton shorts.

After putting them on, I realized they were smaller than I remember. Have I gain weight? No. They must've shrunk. The top barely covered my breasts. Ugh. Why I had to have such big breasts, I sighed. I couldn't wear none of the stuff my friends could get away with. Whatever, I just had to remember to keep my arms down. The shorts were tight on me. They barely look like shorts anymore and the inner part kept getting stuck in my vagina, giving me a wedgy there. Half of my butt was out now. Ugh!

Should I change into something else? I really didn't feel like it so I just pulled out the wedgy and headed back downstairs to finish the series I'd started earlier.

Blake

I was wasted...and tired. None of the girls I contacted panned out so I took solace with a bottle of gin. I'm pathetic. Can't even keep a girl that begged to be with me and can't find a replacement either.

I rolled over in bed, groaning at the pending headache that was sure to worsen in a hour or so. I needed some water, but I didn't want to get out of bed. Remembering Chelsea was downstairs, I called out to her. It took three times before I heard her coming up the steps.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get me some water? And maybe a sandwich or something?"

Chelsea rested a hand on her hip. "Why can't you get it yourself?"

I sighed, "Please Chelsea. I'm not having a good night and..." She must've seen the expression on my face because soon she nodded and turned to leave my room. Moments later, she brought in a bottle of Gatorade and what looked like a club sandwich. Chelsea sat on the edge of my bed and handed me the Gatorade first. The red flavor was soothing to my parched throat. Chelsea then handed me the sandwich and I took my time enjoying with my little sister made for me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head. "I rather not. I want to forget it." Chelsea nodded and watched me eat.

"Give me your plate and get some rest. I'll bring pain pills up in a minute. K?"

I smiled softly, "Thanks. This was really good."

Chelsea chucked, "It was just ham, turkey, and cheese." My little sis tried to hide her blush, playing with her hair. It was so long now. I watched as she twirled her length in one hand and gathered her locks in a high bun. The move caused her top to ride up, exposing the bottom of her plump breasts. She didn't try to cover them, and I didn't tell her to either.

"Well it was delicious. You should make it again tomorrow," I suggested.

"I'll think about it. Lay down." Chelsea shocked me when she leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Goodnight brother."

I peered up at her, grabbed her chin, pulling softly towards me and planted a chased kiss on her cute lips. "Night sis." Chelsea blushed again before retreating from my room.

She's so cute.

tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers