Joe & Katie - The Kiss Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings find True Love awakened by a Kiss.
19.4k words
4.58
25k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe and Katie were close as they grew up together in a small town. Katie was one year older but even closer in terms of shared experience. At the time of this tale, Katie was nineteen, and Joe was eighteen, having recently graduated High School.

They grew up in a broken home with an abusive father who drank a lot and beat up their mother. The situation at home left the two of them to fend for themselves, and they often kept each other company as they hid to escape their father's abuse.

Maybe it was due to the violence at home, but Katie began to skip school and became rebellious, making her an outcast at their school. Joe always found ways to fit in and make his way, but he always looked out for Katie the way she did for him.

As they grew up, they developed in their own unique ways.

Joe was ambitious from a young age, always starting businesses and trying to find a way to turn a dollar into two. Katie, on the other hand, blossomed into an unusual beauty. It was hard not to notice her once she matured into womanhood.

Joe, of course, knew thinking about his sister in the way he thought about other women was wrong. She didn't make it easy, though. She was a taller-than-average blonde with strong and beautiful Nordic features.

With her soft, blue eyes and her supple, full lips, she was a beauty that caught men's gazes wherever she went. Her fit body was blessed with an athletic build that included shapely legs, admirable breasts, and a big, well-proportioned butt that drew attention.

From high school on, Katie dressed provocatively, enjoying the attention and admiration of boys and adult men. Joe couldn't blame her, as the temptation to leverage her assets had to be great. Katie didn't get good grades at school or play sports like he did, so it was her way of standing out.

It was not lost on Joe that his big sister had a harder time at home, as she was her father's main target for abuse. That was saying a lot since Joe didn't have it easy himself.

Joe knew Katie in ways others didn't. They had shared time in the trenches dealing with their father's abuse. As small children, Joe would step in any time their father, Dwayne, tried to hit Katie, usually taking a considerable beating in the process.

Luckily Joe grew big and strong, and by the time they were in high school, he could protect Katie from their father most of the time, assuming Joe was there to witness his father's indiscretions.

Dwayne talked big but feared Joe since he got his ass whooped during one of his drunken tirades. Joe, just sixteen at the time, told their father to "shut the fuck up" when he kept harassing Katie for how she dressed, saying she was a "slut."

Dwayne said, "Oh, you think you're a man now. You're going to get a man-sized ass-whoopin'!"

Katie watched in horror as her brother struggled with their father but was shocked when Joe overpowered him. Joe had a lot of pent-up rage, and by the time he was done, Dwayne was bleeding on the floor, unconscious.

They were so used to living in terror with their father; seeing him subdued so definitively was revelatory.

"What are we going to do," Katie asked, her eyes big with surprise.

"We'll let him sleep it off. He'll just be drunk anyway. Let's get out of here so we're not around when he wakes."

They went to the nearby river and had one of the happiest and most carefree days of their lives as they used the rope swing and made a fire. It was their private place under an old bridge that nobody seemed to know about.

They sat on the edge of an old mattress they had put there years before. They kept the mattress covered so it stayed in good condition -- they had used it to sleep when things were really bad at home.

Sitting there under the stars amidst the crackle of flames, Katie looked at Joe intently.

"Joe, I know you know this...but...I don't know how I would have made it this long without you."

"Katie...it's nothing, I--"

"No, Joe, listen. What you've done for me...to protect and keep me safe...I can never repay you. All the beatings you took in my place growing up...I just..." Tears streamed down Katie's lovely face as she sobbed.

Shuffling over the remaining foot between them, Joe put his arms around Katie and held her as she cried. She felt so safe, wrapped in his embrace.

"I'm the luckiest girl...you've always protected and cared for me. Joe, I love you so much..."

Joe felt his heart swell, hearing Katie's admission.

He responded, "Thank you...but it's not much of a sacrifice to keep you safe. You're worth protecting...and easy to love." Katie blushed and glowed with inner joy.

After the emotional outpour, Katie had some sobering news.

"I didn't want to tell you this, but he's been looking at me and saying things...things about...my body." Katie looked ashamed.

"It's not ok for anyone to look at you that way. You can't help how you look; besides, your outside will never be able to match what you have going on, on the inside."

Katie felt grateful for how Joe always saw her the way she wanted to be seen, unlike pretty much everyone else.

Joe continued. "If he ever lays a hand on you ever again, he'll wish he hadn't. I can promise you that!"

After that night, Joe and Katie were careful to steer clear of their father, especially when he was drunk.

Dwayne's pride had been irreparably damaged the day he was finally taken to task by his much stronger son.

There was always a chance that their father could snap and hurt Katie or their mom when Joe wasn't around.

Eventually, their father started coming on to Katie more often when she became an adult woman. Joe made sure he was around when Katie was home, keeping an eye on his lewd father.

Joe truly loved his sister and her beauty was not lost on him. He knew she was a knockout blonde and that her extraordinary figure was easy to sexualize.

Since the siblings lived in close proximity inside their little house, it was inevitable that Joe would see Katie at various levels of undress and vice versa.

The very last thing Joe wanted to do in the world was to view his sister from that narrow lens, and he worked hard not to allow himself to think of her in that way.

He tried hard to push any everyday male thoughts directed at her out of his head and saw himself as her protector.

He may have been a horny teenager with raging hormones, but ever since he became an adult, he was able to keep pictures of his pretty sister out of his head.

On occasion, if an image of her cleavage or that body of hers snuck in, he didn't beat himself up about it. She was that hot. But he always reigned it in and felt guilty if he harbored any secret thoughts toward her.

Because she was attractive and sexy, men would give Katie almost anything. Unfortunately, most of those men were bad. Katie was always in a bad relationship. It was as though she were destined to repeat her father's abuse with new men.

Joe was always there for Katie when her relationships fell through, or she needed support. She loved him for it and knew Joe would be there for her, unlike anyone else.

The only constant for each of them, coming from that broken home, was each other.

* * * * * * * Trouble at Home

The summer after Joe graduated from high school proved to be a time of transition in more ways than one.

Katie still lived at home since her menial job at the local superstore was insufficient to support herself independently. Joe had done well with his online business and investments and was planning on purchasing his own place and moving out in the fall.

His timeline escalated when he came home that one summer night.

Joe knew something was wrong right away. His mother was even more despondent than usual, lying on the couch in a drug-induced stupor.

Neither his father nor Katie was anywhere to be found. Katie was usually home by then, and they had plans to hang out and go to a movie that night.

Out of pure instinct, Joe went quietly up the old staircase to the second floor of their rundown home. He thought he heard Katie's voice but couldn't make it out.

As he neared his father's room, he heard not words but guttural sounds. He carefully opened the door and looked in.

His father had his sister pinned to the bed, his big hand over her mouth. Her skirt was pulled up, and his other hand was in her panties, moving around lasciviously.

Dwayne said, "Nobody is going to know about this...or I'll kill you. Got that, bitch?"

Katie looked terrified.

Joe didn't see it at first, but his father's pants were pulled down just below his ass. As Joe crept closer, he saw Dwayne rubbing his hard dick against Katie's smooth thigh.

It looked like he was priming up for the main event, which would involve flat-out raping his 19-year-old daughter.

Joe heard Dwayne whisper in a dirty, gravelly voice, "Yeah, that's it. You're getting nice and wet for me, aren't you bitch?"

Joe snapped.

He grabbed his father from behind by his shirt and ripped him off his sister. With rage-enhanced strength, he flung him like a rag doll into the wall six feet to the side of the bed.

Dwayne's head and shoulders smashed through the plaster, embedding themselves into the wall. His legs flailed and crashed into a cheap standing mirror, smashing it to bits.

Joe had intended to hurt his father, but he thought he might have caused permanent damage. He realized that wasn't the case when he heard Dwayne come to, mumbling, "What...what the fuck!?"

Dwayne pulled his head out of the wall, slowly falling to the ground.

He looked up at Joe, his face covered in white dust and blood.

Joe said, "Stay down, you piece of shit...or I will kill you."

Dwyane was terrified and looked down at the ground, avoiding eye contact with Joe.

Joe was heartbroken as he looked at Katie. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She was curled up into a ball on the bed.

He picked her up, cradling her, and easily carried her out of the room, down the stairs, and into the backyard.

Katie clung to him, crying into his broad shoulder as he swung open the door to his pickup truck and gently set her in the back seat.

Joe leaned down and gently touched Katie's cheek.

"You're ok now. I'm going to get your clothes and a few important things. Any other shit we don't need."

Joe ran back into the house, checking back in on their father on the way to his sister's room.

Dwayne had started crawling along the floor towards the door.

Joe said with menace, "Lay the fuck down and don't FUCKING MOVE, or I'll stomp your head into the floor. Do you understand me?"

His father flattened on the ground and croaked, "Yes."

"Good. Now you're going to stay like that for the next two hours. If I see you get up, it will be the last time you ever get up. We're leaving, and you better hope, to God, you never see me again."

Joe left his deadbeat father groveling on the floor as he rounded up all of their clothes and belongings of significance, putting them in the back of his pickup truck.

It didn't take long since they didn't have a lot to begin with.

Joe drove to the outskirts of town to an old, dilapidated motel most people didn't know still operated.

Joe parked and returned with two keys, leading Katie inside their room.

Katie sat on the bed. She had stopped crying, but she looked despondent. Joe kneeled, gently addressing his sister.

"I can't imagine how you feel right now. Just know that you are safe. That fuck head is never touching you again. I swear it."

Katie was tracking what he said. She nodded.

"I've brought in a bunch of your things, including clean clothes, and put them on your bed. Why don't you shower and get yourself cleaned up for now while I finish unloading my truck."

Katie nodded. When Joe returned with the next load, the bathroom door was closed, and the shower was running.

Hopefully, she would feel better now, he thought. Seeing his sister curled up and in such a bad state had been terrifying.

Joe finally got the room situated and organized. When Katie emerged from the bathroom, he was sitting on the bed nearest the door, messing with the TV.

She was dressed in pajamas and looked fresh and more like herself.

Joe stood up and said, "How are you doing?'

"Much better...thanks."

"I'm so sorry, Katie...."

Katie walked up to Joe, looking intently into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around him, embracing him in a tight hug.

"Thank you, Joe...thank God you showed up. I'm so...grateful."

Joe returned the hug. "You're more than welcome." And he meant that. It was cathartic to demoralize his piece-of-shit father as well.

Katie suddenly felt completely safe for the first time in her life. She had finally gotten away from her leering and disgusting father.

Her heart opened to Joe.

She felt so many emotions. She had always loved Joe deeply but was feeling so much at that moment.

Katie wanted to thank Joe and show him how she felt. She only intended to give him a symbolic peck on the lips.

Katie relaxed in Joe's embrace, looking up at her handsome, protective brother.

Her sparkling blue eyes softened as she said, "I love you, Joe.'

Joe felt Katie's lips press against his. They were soft and gentle.

He stood frozen

Joe felt her full lips move tenderly around his.

Katie felt so good in his arms. His eyes closed as he felt her mouth tenderly suck and caress his lips.

Not thinking, Joe relaxed and felt Katie begin to explore his open mouth with her tongue.

They were both suddenly lost in the moment, caressing and sucking on each other.

Joe couldn't believe how sweet and delectable Katie's soft mouth tasted. Better than his high school sweetheart Barb or any girl he had ever kissed.

Joe felt like he was transported into another dimension as he was swept up in the moment.

His hands naturally moved down and rested on Katie's big curvaceous butt.

Without thinking, he squeezed her fleshy cheeks and felt Katie respond more passionately as she moved her soft tongue around his hungrily.

Her butt felt so sexy in his hands. An erection formed in his pants, pushing hard against the flimsy cloth.

Completely enraptured, Katie reached behind Joe's neck, pulling him in, running her fingers through his hair. He always smelled so good to her, but now his scent was overpowering and intoxicating.

He returned Katie's French kiss as she started to moan quietly deep in her throat.

Joe's strong hands squeezed and pulled her body against his, sending an overpowering jolt of excitement through her core.

She felt every fiber of her being focused on the powerful connection that formed through her mouth and the deep interplay between their tongues.

Holy fuck, Joe thought. What are we doing!?

His need was intense. His pulse raced as he realized the next natural course of action would be to fall onto the bed with Katie. But what they were doing was already so crazy....

Katie gently moved forward, causing Joe to sit and fall backward on the bed with her on top.

Katie was not allowing her brain to catch up to the reality of the situation. She was lost in the moment, feeling him return her kisses, feeling the love flow between them.

His hands felt so good on her butt, and when she felt his hardness pressing against her leg, she felt her arousal overtake her. Katie reached down to feel it through his pants.

Feeling Katie squeeze his member emboldened Joe. He removed one of his hands from her butt and slid it up to her chest.

Katie's breast filled a little more than his large hand could contain as he gently squeezed it, feeling its shape and heft. She had beautiful boobs, he knew, but feeling them, even through her shirt, was profoundly erotic.

When she felt Joe's big hand on her breast, Katie wanted more. She wanted to be completely enmeshed with Joe, stoked by the arousal she felt deep in her loins.

She squeezed and began to rub Joe's hard-on, stretching through his pants.

Joe felt her passion and now moved both his hands below his sister and towards her prize as their tongues continued to dance passionately in each other's mouths.

Katie felt Joe's hand slide down her stomach and into her pajama's elastic waistband. His fingers slowly moved under the thin fabric in the front of her panties.

She wanted to feel his touch, where she ached with need. His fingers moved across her pubic mound. Less than an inch away from her womanhood, Katie came to her senses.

Joe felt her hand grab his wrist, arresting his progress toward his single-minded focus. Sudden awareness washed over Joe as he realized what he was about to do.

Katie released his lips and smoothly extricated herself, standing up.

Joe followed suit, facing her.

It may have been that Katie came to her senses first, but it seemed like a tie as they looked at each other awkwardly.

Katie looked embarrassed as she said, "I'm...sorry...I didn't mean to."

Joe stammered, "I...me too." He looked down, clearly flummoxed.

With a sudden realization that their actions needed justification, Joe added, "After what we want through today, I think there's a lot of emotions."

"Yeah, that's true...still, I shouldn't have kissed you." Katie blushed.

"Is it terrible if...If...I'm not sorry?" Joe looked away.

"I...liked that too...it felt good...but Joe, we can't do that..." Katie reached for and took Joe's hand in hers.

Joe exhaled loudly, releasing tension. "I know...it was just...surprising."

She looked down. "I'm not feeling myself after what happened...earlier. I'm really embarrassed."

Joe knew he needed to help Katie save face. "It's ok. I think we can put this whole day behind us."

"Thank you."

Katie hugged Joe. "I'm going to hop into bed."

"Ok, feel free to find something to watch. I'm going to take a shower."

Katie got into her bed. "I'm exhausted. I might just fall asleep."

"That's ok by me...you've had a hard day. Tomorrow will be better."

Joe grabbed a change of clothes and entered the bathroom.

He climbed into the shower to wash away the physical and psychological grit and also to process what had just happened between them.

Katie wanted to fall asleep, but she was still in awe at what transpired between her and Joe.

His smell and taste were intoxicating. The way his strong hands felt on her aroused her immediately. She never saw that coming. What came over her to prompt her to do that? She had crossed a line that she knew was wrong. But at that moment, it felt so...right?

Joe was handsome and attractive, but she had never allowed herself to think of him that way.

The temptation to touch herself was overpowering as she couldn't get the experience with Joe out of her head. She was still so wet, and she really needed to sleep.

When she heard the shower start, Katie touched her wetness, rubbing the lubrication over her swollen clitoris. She ached for release and pictured that release coming from the most unlikely place -- Joe.

The warm water melted into Joe's tense muscles, and he felt himself relax.

He couldn't help but think about the feeling of Katie's lips and the taste of her mouth, and especially the desire she clearly felt for him.

The recollection of his hands on her tight butt and the sound of her intense breathing caused his cock to harden. Those little passionate sounds she made as they kissed were indescribably sexy.

Instead of stopping when they had, Joe couldn't help himself as he imagined moving that one extra inch inside Katie's panties.

He pumped his hard dick, remembering his sister's smell and feel as she gave him the best kiss of his life. Joe took his time, imagining touching her and feeling her naked body against his.

A part of him warned him not to go there, but his aching balls overrode the disclaimer, and soon he shot a huge load, spraying the shower wall with pulses of his thick cum, imagining it was going somewhere else.