My Sister's a Witch!

Story Info
He discovers his little sister has secrets.
15.8k words
4.74
80.8k
306
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,841 Followers

"If you don't wash your dishes, I'm going to seriously curse you." Lily growled, plopping down on the couch next to Ryker.

He rolled his eyes at the black-haired ball of complaints that was his sister. "Do you see the plate in my lap? I haven't even finished eating."

"I'm just saying." She tucked her knees up under her and reached for the TV remote. He moved it to the other side of himself pointedly. The introductory branding for his movie was still rolling.

Lily glared at him and crossed her arms, "I wanted to watch Larmore. The new episode is today and they don't stream."

"I wanted to watch my movie without being bugged by you. But I guess neither of us is going to get what we want." Ryker said briskly.

He knew he was kind of being selfish, and if she'd actually asked he would have surrendered the TV to her. Lily had a way of making everything with him into a fight.

It had always been this way between them.

Ryker couldn't understand why his sister had come to him begging last year, asking to move in with him. They got along best when they didn't have to deal with each other, every day.

She still acted like an entitled princess, even at twenty years old.

She didn't ask for things, she just tried to take them, and then would get annoyed if she couldn't, and burst out with weird and outrageous statements.

He didn't know anyone else who would threaten to curse him.

That being said, his sister had always had a fascination with weird stuff like that. She had a single tattoo, that she'd only let him see once.

A tiny little pentagram, the edges of the star spelling out a Latin phrase, right on the small of her back. He'd thought it must have hurt, but that it looked kind of cute.

Lily had got pissed at him - it hadn't been the reaction she'd been looking for.

"Yeah, fuck that." She said, switching the channel, "You can stream it. Go watch it in your room or whatever."

Ryker glanced at the remote in her hand and beside himself. He had no bloody clue how she'd managed to do that one.

He considered getting up from the couch to do as instructed. He didn't really want to share his dinner with Larmore. It was teenage angst combined with adult stress, with just a touch of pointless miscommunication.

The kind of drama that Lily adored, and he hated.

On the other hand, he'd had a really crap day and her pulling her usual irritating crap had him right on the verge of losing his temper because he couldn't watch his crap movie.

Most of his work involved getting people to pay vast sums of money. It was part of running accounts for a multinational. There were always some customers who tried to not pay, or pay late.

Sometimes it was okay, sometimes it wasn't. Different customers had different allowances. The bills and invoices in question always went above five hundred thousand.

However, someone had screwed up the billing of a certain massive customer, leaving it for Ryker to actually piece together who owed what, to what accounts.

He even had to reverse engineer a bunch of stuff to even work out where the product was. The container numbers, the ships, all of it.

Lily glanced at him, "Aw, come on. Don't make me go watch it on the little TV upstairs. You know it gets hot up there!"

"Screw it." Ryker stood up with his pizza, "Enjoy your drama."

He dumped the food in the bin, and put his plate into the dishwasher. He took a look at the dishes, decided to do those in the morning, and went off to his room.

He closed and locked the door.

Lily had insisted that locks be put on the bedroom doors when she'd moved in, who knows why. She always seemed to lock hers, but Ryker had never bothered to use his before today.

He fell face-first into his pillow, only turning to fiddle with his phone and put on some music, before going back to burying his face and trying to fall asleep.

---

Ryker usually couldn't remember his dreams, so he wasn't sure what he dreamed about. However, at this very moment, he somehow knew that he was dreaming.

He knew it was a dream.

He was sitting cross-legged in the middle of their loungeroom, though the furniture was weirdly absent. No couch, no TV, no coffee table. In fact, the only decoration was a landscape painting that Lily had found in an op shop.

Whilst he was sitting there, his sister was dancing around him, singing quietly as she skipped. It would have been hilarious if it weren't for the words spilling out of her mouth.

``Skulls and bones come tumbling,

witches are coming!

Zombies! Vampires! We all fall down!''

She was wearing a black and sparkling dress, with a white cape and a pointed white hat. On the hat was a little pink bow. It might be the strangest outfit he had ever seen.

``Light and dark are combining,

eating cupcakes!

Potions! Spells! We all jump up!''

Ryker jerked and looked down as something certainly jumped to absolutely rigid in an instant. This might be a dream, but he'd never felt himself so hard before, aching for relief.

Lily giggled as she continued to dance in a circle around him. She was wearing white lace-up boots under her dress, going all the way up to her knees. They didn't seem to quite suit the dress, but the entire outfit was nuts.

``The sluts are in the field,

eating cummy cunts!

Sex! Fuck! We all jack off!''

Ryker wasn't just shocked by the words coming from his sister. He was suddenly aware that there was semen everywhere. He hadn't just cum, he had cum like he hadn't got off in months.

He also noticed that not only had he cum everywhere, all over himself, he was absolutely naked. Spraying his own chest, leaking all over his messy bush that needed a trim to be reasonable.

His sister stopped singing, stopped dancing, pausing in front of him and holding her chest. Lily seemed out of breath, and was swaying like she was dizzy. "Woo. That was harder than it should have been. You're a right dickhole sometimes, Ryker."

He looked at her in confusion, "What... The fuck... Is going on? This is the weirdest dream, ever."

"Pff. I've seen your wet dreams. They're weirder." Lily laughed and walked over, dropping down and tossing her hat to the side, "Got to say, big brother, when you're feeling depressed, you're really depressed. Takes a shitload of magic to break the barrier. So, fuck you for that."

He felt very self conscious that he was naked, covered in cum, and his sister was sitting so close to him without a care in the world.

"Seen the dreams you've had about me, too." Lily looked at him pointedly, "I mean, I am kinda flattered. It's also cute you think you could titfuck me. My chest ain't that big. But you probably shouldn't be dreaming about facefucking your sister."

Ryker blinked, "I... What?"

"Oh, right. You can't remember that stuff. Be thankful. Your nightmares aren't just night terrors. They make me think summoning an Elder God would be fun and games by comparison." Lily yawned.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"I made you cum, silly." Lily laughed, "Don't worry. You... Probably... Won't remember any of this. I just couldn't bear to see you all down when you did nothing wrong."

With that she grabbed her hat and skipped to her feet, "And now, back to TV."

She vanished, and Ryker felt confused as darkness closed in. As the shape of things didn't seem to make sense anymore. He was sitting on the painting, but also sitting inside his own head. Sitting inside Lily's eye.

---

Ryker fell off the edge of his bed.

He looked down at his pants, feeling sticky and uncomfortable. Falling asleep and then having a wet dream, like he was a teenager. That was both gross and embarrassing.

He grabbed a spare set of clothes, and peeked into the hall. He could hear the TV. Sounded like Larmore had just come back from an ad break.

Ryker snuck over to the bathroom, grabbing his towel and cleaning himself off before slipping into a new pair of briefs, and some tracksuit pants.

He dumped everything apart from his cummy underwear into the washing basket, and then went to sneak back to his room.

He stumbled as he nearly walked into Lily, and shoved the offending garment behind himself. Looking at her pouting face as she crossed her arms and glared at him, "I'm hungry."

"Then cook something." He said with irritation.

Lily rolled her jaw, "You cook better than me. And you need to eat, too. That was a waste of pizza. Could have at least offered it to me before you stormed off."

"You could eat it out of the trash." He tried to walk around her, but she moved, making him push through her to get back towards his room.

As he did, she snatched his underwear.

He spun around, "Oi!"

"Ew!" Lily dropped it, and looked at him, "Oh, gross. Did I interrupt brother's happy time? Feeling better, now?"

"None of your business." He said and swiped them off the ground and walked into his room, trying to slam the door behind him.

Trying, being the operative word, as it bounced off a well-placed foot.

Lily grunted, "Ow. So... Anything you need to talk about?"

"What?" He snapped, tossing his underwear into his own wash basket.

She leaned against the doorway and shrugged, "I dunno. You haven't had a girlfriend or even a one night stand since I moved in. Do you need to me to go away for the weekend or something? I'd be feeling pent up."

"You haven't had a boyfriend, either." He pointed out, "And if my sister has one night stands, I really don't want to know."

"I'm a virgin." Lily said abruptly.

Ryker laughed awkwardly, "Did not need to know that."

"Whatever. I'm hungry." She said, a hint of anger in her voice this time. As if he'd said something wrong, again.

He sat down on the edge of his bed, "Hello, Hungry. I'm Ryker. And I'm going back to sleep."

"Keep going, and I really will curse you." She said, as if warning herself as much as him. "You still need to do the dishes, at least."

Ryker sighed and rubbed his face, "Lil. My day has been shit. So, I say it with all the love in the world, but... Fuck off."

"Fucking hell, it didn't work?" Lily complained, and then spun on her heel and stormed out of the room before he could ask what hadn't worked. As the door closed behind her, it locked by itself.

He tried to stand, to go unlock the door, but instead found himself falling backwards and onto the bed. His exhausted eyes closing, all by themselves.

---

Hands reached around Ryker's waist, soft breasts pressing into his back, as the woman began to jack him off. A thumb rubbing expertly at the head of his cock as she gently began to stroke him.

He could hear the breathing of the mystery woman in his ear, hear her own excitement as she very deliberately but very slowly increased the speed of the handjob.

"Oh, god." He groaned.

"Ssh." The woman insisted, and Ryker suddenly felt like staying quiet was essential. If he didn't, then someone would interrupt them.

"Mmm." He struggled to contain it.

She knew everything that he liked, everything he enjoyed. Her grip was firm, but still had plenty of room to move about. She spread around his precum as he began to leak, making it easier to pump away on him.

His hands balled into fists, knuckles dragging at the old and rough carpet of the loungeroom. His eyes closing as he revelled in the best handjob anyone had ever given him.

"This... Is a... Dream." He whispered.

The woman gently kissed the lobe of his ear, and then his neck, as she didn't break stride with his cock. One finger now gently beginning to push down firmly at the base, on the underside. Hardening him further.

He felt the push, beginning to move from aroused to the long walk towards an orgasm. "Mmm. Best. Dream."

She laughed softly, a tinkling sound that was vaguely familiar to him, but in this state he couldn't place it. It was beautiful, even if the sound's familiarity was haunting to him.

Ryker had never had anyone get him off with just their hands before.

Hands, tits or mouth, he'd never come for anyone else that way. It was a source of frustration for previous girlfriends, even if he hadn't had many of those.

A result of an accident with a zip when he was younger. The effects of which he hadn't noticed until he was fully an adult. A numbing of the places that were supposed to be his most sensitive, mild nerve damage.

Like always be could feel himself approaching his edge, where he'd usually have to take over, but this was a dream.

"Yesss." He hissed, "I'm nearly there... Nearly..."

The painting fell from the wall with a crash, engulfing Ryker.

---

He felt himself jerking awake as his cock spasmed, a pathetic amount of cum dribbling out of him as it bobbed all on its own. Feeling like he'd been jerking it all day.

Sore, but content.

The fuck was up with him? Two wet dreams and... Had he basically fainted before the second one?

Ryker tiredly sat up, looking around for his phone as he realised it wasn't playing music. Actually, he couldn't remember it playing from after the first time that he had fallen asleep.

His phone wasn't in the bed, or under it. Wasn't on the bedside table, either.

He rubbed the back of his neck and wondered if he'd dreamed that, too. Turning to leave, he saw the bedroom was unlocked, like usual.

Hopefully everything about work being hell and the problems still waiting for him were part of the confused jumbles of dreams, too.

When he emerged, he found Lily still watching her drama, but sitting ever-so-innocently beside the remote control was his phone.

He snatched it up, "How the hell do you know my passcode?"

"Shush. Wait for ad break." She waved at him as if she hadn't just stolen his phone.

He went through his recent apps.

She'd used his phone, and his bank account, to order a delivery from a nearby bakery she liked. The spread she'd ordered was more than enough for four people, let alone just one.

She was pigging out at his expense.

Before he could yell at her for that, however, he noticed she'd also installed a new app. Something called Magic Mirror.

However, it crashed every time he tried to open it. Ryker went to uninstall it, instead, but he couldn't. Couldn't even disable the thing either, and it seemed to have permissions to do anything at all.

He turned the TV off, causing Lily to leap to her feet, bristling in anger, "Ryker!"

"Two hundred and sixty two dollars? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Lily looked a bit sheepish, and glanced down, "I was hungry... S'your fault."

"My fault!? So you just fucking steal from me? Because you're too lazy to cook?!" He yelled.

"I was going to pay you back!" She shouted right back at him, "You were being a dick! After everything that I do for you!"

"Do for me?" He asked incredulously, "What exactly do you do for me, Lilly? You barely pay your half of the rent. You never pay for groceries, you never cook. What exactly do you do?"

She glared at the carpet, "... Nothing."

"Pay me back."

Lily winced, "Can't. Not yet! Can't this wait until I get paid? I'm sorry. Really. I didn't think about it, okay? My phone broke, so I just grabbed yours. I didn't think it'd be a big deal."

"You broke your phone again?" He said with a heavy sigh. "Still doesn't justify it."

She burst into tears, shocking him. "I just want to watch my show! Is that too much? You're not the only one who has had a fucked up day!"

He sat them both down, looking at her sympathetically. "Okay. I'm the jerk. Tell me about it."

She shook her head, "You know I'm not allowed to talk about work, Ryker."

"Screw the NDAs or whatever. I'm not going to tell anyone." He insisted, looking at the tears dribbling down her cheeks and feeling like a twat for not noticing that she was upset.

Lily smiled sadly, "If only it was that easy... I can't. I just can't. You wouldn't even believe me, anyway."

Her work had always been something he'd been curious about. She had a bit of a nerdy streak, coming out with tech terms every now and then, so he'd assumed she was a programmer for one of the big groups or the government.

He still had no real clue, though.

"Bad manager? Angry customer? Unsolvable problem? Surely you can tell me that much." Ryker prompted.

Lily picked up his phone and entered his passcode as if she did it all the time. She tapped the new app, and the screen displayed a solid silver. "Request familial access."

Ryker raised an eyebrow.

Red text swam onto the screen, "DENIED."

She shrugged and put the phone back onto the coffee table, "You get it? Work installed it after I broke my phone. I can't tell you anything."

"Holy crap, they're spying on us? That's creepy. Why do you work there?"

Lily blinked in confusion, and then giggled. "Feels like a privacy invasion to you, I guess. Different worlds. I do the work, because I love it, Ryker. And when it sucks, I keep doing it because there's someone I want to protect."

Was she a spook?

The doorbell went off. He stood up before Lily could, and went to the door to collect it. Opening the door he saw one of the girls who regularly worked at the bakery.

She blinked in surprise, "Oh! Ryker. Sorry, I was expecting Lils."

"She's here." He said, taking the four giant paper bags, "Want to come in and chat?"

"Can't." She shook her head, "But could you give her this?"

They tucked a letter into one of his hands, gave him a small smile and then skipped down to a waiting motorbike.

He closed the door with his foot, hauling the food back, "Ginger brought it."

"Ginger?" Lily said in surprise, "She must be pulling a double shift."

He held out the letter, "Since when are you two penpals?"

His sister looked at the letter like it was poisonous, and then reluctantly took it. As she turned it over, Ryker saw it had a wax seal on it, stamped with a tiny pentagram.

"Weird. But cute." He mused and sat back down on the couch.

Lily blew at her fringe, "Are you fucking kidding me!?"

Ryker jumped as a painting fell off the wall, the rope holding it up had frayed and chosen that exact moment to give way. He put a hand to his rapidly beating heart. "Shit. That scared me."

She stood up, "I... Need to borrow your phone for a minute. Do you mind?"

"Asking, now?" He said crossly.

Lily winced, "Oh, come on. Don't be a dick about it. I already said I'm sorry. I... I'll make it up to you later, okay? But I need to call someone."

"Ginger? She's cute. Could you get me a date whilst you're at it?"

Lily snatched the phone and stormed off to her bedroom, "When hellan freezes over."

He heard the latch on her bedroom click, and began pulling out her order and setting out the feast across the coffee table. The selection was enough to cover the entire surface.

Mostly French-style things like croissants, baguettes and eclairs.

Ryker waited for a bit, and then got bored and stood up to stretch. He idly noticed that the clock had stopped ticking, and pulled it down from the wall. He swapped out the batteries, but it seemed the cheap thing had given up the ghost.

He left it on the bench, and went and grabbed his laptop. Sitting back down at the couch, he pulled up a social media site and began to mindlessly scroll through it. The usual crap.

China threatening more trade tariffs over something an Aussie cricketer had said.

The US threatening to bomb the shit out of a Middle Eastern nation for not complying with an agreement the US had willingly pulled out of.

Europe pissed off that multinational conglomerates weren't paying taxes and were doing their best to build larger data profiles on everyone than intelligence agencies had.

A celebrity had slipped up and revealed the exploitative underbelly of Hollywood, and were now being thrown under the bus by all their coworkers and the union.

The usual doom and gloom he could do nothing about.

shakna
shakna
1,841 Followers