This is what I want

Story Info
Two guys discover a unknown desire.
2.2k words
4.79
11.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, I have to pee," Nick thought as he woke up on the floor of his best friend, Paul's, room. Paul had just turned 18, a few weeks after Nick celebrated the same birthday, and the boys had spent the day playing video games and eating pizza. Nick looked at the clock, 2:23am. He hoped he could get there and back without disturbing anyone.

Nick stood 5'11" with shaggy light brown hair and green eyes. He wasn't cut from stone but days in the weight room gave him a figure any 18 year old could be proud of. His shyness was really the only thing keeping him from being a hit with the ladies.

Nick shuffled down the hall trying to stay as quiet as possible. The only sound in the house came from the TV in Paul's brother Chris's room.

Chris was home from college for the weekend. Unlike Nick, Chris was a hit with the women. They seemed to throw themselves at him wherever he was. As a college athlete, Chris kept himself in great shape. at 22 and 6'2" with wavy blonde hair to go with his blue eyes it was obvious why women loved him.

Nick flushed and washed his hands, hoping it wasn't loud enough to wake anyone. He started back down the hall and paused when he heard moaning coming from Chris's room. Nick wondered if he had a girl in his room until he heard the telltale bad acting of porn. Unsure why he was doing what he was doing Nick gave the door a slight push. It hadn't latched all the way so he was able to crack it and see the TV from the hallway.

Chris had come home early from his date. "What a waste," he thought, "I guess she wasn't really that into me." Chris had been in a dry spell recently. "Oh well, nothing a little browsing can't solve," he said to himself.

When he got to his room the whole house was silent. He pulled out his phone and cast the screen to his TV and opened up his favorite porn search site. He scrolled until he found something to his liking. A thick Latina was bouncing on a dick in the preview. It started slow with a terrible story line about the girl not being able to pay her rent. A few minutes into the movie, in the middle of the guy going down on her, the door opened a bit. Chris panicked but no one came in. Maybe it was the cat brushing by the door. Chris could see the reflection of the door in his dresser mirror and saw a familiar face looking in.

"Good, he didn't notice me," Nick thought. He stood there for a few minutes watching, feeling the blood rushing to his groin. Suddenly he heard Chris call out, "You gonna stand out there all night or what?"

Nick jumped at the sound of Chris's voice. He was about to hustle back to Paul's room when he heard someone coming up the stairs. He jumped into Chris's room and shut the door. Chris quickly paused the movie and waited. They both breathed a sigh of relief when they heard the purring of the family's cat Murphy. Nick went to leave when Chris said, "You might as well stay. Can't take care of that in Paul's room." Chris nodded at Nick's hard on. "Don't worry about it, you learn to ignore when other guys are jerking off in the room with you at a frat house," Chris said matter of fact.

"Here man, get comfortable," Chris said patting the bed next to him.

"You sure," Nick asked, unsure of what he wanted Chris's answer to be.

"Ya, take a seat," Chris said.

The two sat watching as the girl turned over and the guy buried his face in her ass. Both rubbed themselves, Chris over his blanket and Nick over his boxers. Nick could tell that Chris was pretty well off from the size of the tent in his blanket. "Has to be at least 7 inches," he thought while he rubbed his 6 in his underwear.

Chris saw Nick taking a few glances and was a little surprised when he found it turned him on. It also seemed like Nick rubbed a little harder when he looked at Chris.

"Why do I keep looking at him?" Nick wondered. "I've never wanted to look at a guy before."

Nick couldn't help but keep stealing glances at Chris rubbing his penis under his blanket. At one point he looked at Chris's face and they locked eyes. Nick snapped his head back embarrassed. "Shit," he thought, "I'll never hear the end of this."

"Why am I so turned on right now?" Chris thought, mind spinning. "I want him to look at me."

It was at that moment Nick and Chris locked eyes. "He's going to leave," Chris panicked when he saw Nick's reaction.

Not sure what to do he slid the blanket down and let Nick see what had been hidden underneath. 71/2 inches and thick too. Nick felt his dick twitch. He continued to look at Chris out of the corner of his eye, glances getting longer and longer each time until he realized he was watching Chris masturbate, not the porn. Nick slid his hand in his boxers to touch himself freely.

Chris could feel his dick harder than he thought it ever was. "God, I want him to touch it," he thought.

Nick couldn't take it. All he wanted was Chris in his hand. "Why do I want to touch him so badly?" He looked up and saw Chris was watching him stare at him masturbating.

When their eyes met it felt like they both knew what they wanted. "You can," Chris said quietly.

Nick reached over with just the slightest hesitation before he touched Chris. "Do I actually want this?" An emphatic "YES!!!" rang out in his mind.

Nick slowly wrapped his fingers around Chris, feeling each vein. He ran his index finger over the slit in the head of Chris's penis. Nick stopped rubbing his own penis so he could massage Chris's balls.

Chris saw the hesitation and his mind panicked. "Please don't go!" he wanted to scream out. Every ounce of him wanted Nick to stay. Then Nick reached out and grabbed him. It took every bit of him not to cum right then. When he felt Nick's other hand on his balls he felt himself start to let go.

Chris came with a shudder and a soft moan. Cum shot up to his chest and then oozed out and down Nick's fingers.

"Don't stop," Chris almost pleaded.

"I won't," Nick whispered.

As Nick pumped Chris's shaft he could tell Chris wasn't finished. There was almost no change to his rigid dick, and when it did it quickly hardened up again. Nick glanced at the TV and saw the girl from the movie with the actors dick in her mouth furiously pumping with her mouth and hands. Nick turned to Chris and motioned with his eyes to the TV. Chris looked over and back at Nick. All it took was a subtle nod. Nick turned back, took one look at Chris's dick and licked the tip. Again Chris almost came instantly. His hands gripped the sheets almost pulling them off the bed. He had never felt a jolt of electricity like that with any girl he had ever been with. He practically melted into the bed.

Nick tasted the salty sweet taste of cum for the first time. The remnants of Chris's first orgasm were still leaking out of the tip and down his shaft. Nick kissed Chris's head and then down his shaft. He looked back at the TV and the girl was pumping the guys dick and devouring his balls. Nick ran his tongue down Chris's balls, taking one in his mouth while he stroked his dick.

Chris could hardly stifle the moans that caught in his throat. He could feel himself racing towards another orgasm. He felt Nick switching the balls he was sucking on, back and forth, all while still stroking his dick.

Nick felt Chris start to fill up. Nick tongued his way up Chris's sack and then his shaft, pausing at the head of his swollen dick. Again the two locked eyes, Chris's in anticipation and Nick's in desire. Nick sucked Chris's head in and went down his shaft. Chris's head rolled back. He felt a way he had never felt before.

Nick was far from as experienced as the woman in the movie, so he could only get about half of Chris's dick in his mouth before feeling like he was about to gag. It was enough to satisfy both of their longing though. Nick sucked Chris, stroked his shaft and played with his balls all at once. It took Chris seconds before he whispered to Nick, "I'm going to cum."

All Nick could muster was a low moan, like the one you get when you put a perfect piece of steak in your mouth. Chris let go for the second time that night. The first pump hit Nick in the back of the throat. As Chris emptied his balls, Nick kept sucking, savoring every drop. "Did this really just happen?" echoed in both their minds.

Chris was spent, his dick falling limply onto his leg. Nick sat up returning his hand to his own dick. He turned to Chris, "Just look at me."

Chris looked Nick in the eyes. He had never noticed how handsome Nick was, he had never noticed how handsome any man was. Chris leaned over and kissed Nick softly. Nick came with an almost imperceptible moan. Chris pulled away and they once again found each others eyes, smiles on both their faces.

"I guess I should get back to Paul's room," Nick said.

"You should clean up first," Nick said handing him a pair of dirty underwear. "I was going to use these to clean myself off."

Nick wiped himself off and stood up. He turned back to Chris, "This was amazing. I'm...not really sure what else to say."

"You don't have to say anything. It was amazing," Chris replied.

"I guess I'll see you later," said Nick.

"Mmhmm," was all Chris could say.

Nick walked back to Paul's room and saw him still sound asleep. He laid back down on the floor and looked at the clock 2:56am. What felt like forever was just 30 minutes. He stared at the ceiling, glancing at the clock every so often thinking of the feel of Chris in his hands and in his mouth. He finally passed out around 4am.

Chris watched the door shut. He was never one to care if a girl stayed in his bed after fooling around, but as soon as the door latched he wanted to run after Nick and pull him back. He couldn't understand why or how he felt this way but he didn't care. It just felt good. Chris drifted off to sleep with thoughts of Nick on his mind.

Chris's alarm went off at 8 that morning He had to get some things together and wanted to get on the road back to school by 10. It was only a two hour drive but Chris had an exam on Monday he wanted to study for. He found his mom was already downstairs and his dad was on his way to get Chris's grandmother for a doctor visit when he came down to leave. Chris heard some movement upstairs and started to linger.

"Coffee's that good, huh? Chris's mom chuckled. "Usually you're out of the door by now."

"Just taking my time this morning, mom."

"All right. I'm going head in the living room and watch my shows I can't watch when your dad is around," she said as she walked into the living. Just then Paul came running downstairs with Nick closely behind. "What's going on bro?" Paul asked "What're you still doing here?"

"Just about to leave," Chris said. "Finishing off this coffee."

"Oh," Paul said. "Well I've got to grab my laundry. Have a safe drive back. Nick, I'll see you at school tomorrow." With that Paul headed to the basement to grab his clothes.

"Guess I'll be heading out," Nick said sheepishly to Chris.

"Me, too. I could give you a ride if you want," Chris said.

"It's just down the block. I'll be ok. Thanks though."

"Ya, no problem."

They both headed towards the door wanting to say more. Nick got halfway out the door when he gathered up the courage to say something and turned around. Chris caught his face, pulled him in and kissed Nick deeply, much more passionately than the night before. After the kiss Nick looked at Chris, "About last night...."

"I hope it's not the last time I see you," Chris cut him off.

"Me, either."

They walked out the door and went their separate ways. Both wondering when the next time they could be together was. Nick stuck his hands in his pockets and felt a slip of paper. He pulled it out and read it. Chris must've snuck it in when they kissed.

"I don't know what I'm feeling, but I want to find out. Call me anytime," it read and Chris's number was written on the paper.

Chris pulled onto the expressway lost in thought. He smiled thinking about Nick's eyes and his smile. "I think I like him," Chris thought. He smiled to himself. His phone dinged with a text from a number he didn't know.

"Me, too" was all it said.