This Is Who I Am, This Is What I Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting on towards 11 so I sent him an email through Andrea's account. "Can we meet at your place some time today? Have some financial questions for you."

In about a half hour I got a response, "Sure, maybe 1. Did you have lunch yet?"

"Nope, sounds good." I sent back. Now, what to wear. I wanted an echo of who I was online, or maybe more than an echo. I got the jeans and the black tank top from last month's photo release. The tank top laced up the center with a white bow at the top of a deep V. I was sure he would remember. However, in that photo the laces were pulled as tight as possible; this time I tied them a teeny-tiny bit looser and there was no bra. Over that I put a white dress shirt. I slid on a pair of brown ankle boots with a high flat heel to finish the outfit. Checking myself in the mirror, I loved the way the tight jeans and boots accented my legs. I decided to tuck the dress shirt in so the jeans could be fully enjoyed by anyone looking at me but blouse the top a little bit. The looseness hid my breasts when I was standing, but the shirt would open more were I to lean over. Looking in the mirror, I thought some more about my intentions.

Was I trying to seduce him? No, but I wanted him to know that I knew and I was not afraid to show I knew. However, I also wanted him to be able to pretend I had no idea. And what if he made advances? Would I bill him or just let myself be seduced and finally get to touch that beautiful penis? Would it be really any more wrong to ask for money in person rather than online? I guess I would play it by ear.

When I left my house I had one button undone. When I got to Andrew's house I two were undone so the bow was nestled into the V of the shirt itself. With the shirt bloused, he would be able to see the tank top and the thin line of bare flesh slowly widening from my sternum. It was a cold March day, so I had my parka over all of it.

He answered the door dressed in a blue polo shirt and khakis. The shirt fit pretty tight, and I could see the curve of his pectorals. Both shirt and pants clothed his tall runner's body beautifully. "Hey Val," and he gave me a hug free of wandering hands. Being only 5'3" tall, I had to reach up slightly to ensure my hands did not wander too low. I came inside and hung up my coat in the closet. In the hall mirror I watched his eyes walk my body and I let the jeans do their thing.

I wondered if Andrew was seeing me in jeans or in the nightgown and panties from last night. I headed into the kitchen with him. I helped him get lunch together and we made some small talk. Finally he asked, "Is everything okay with your business?"

"Yes, fantastic in fact, but strange. I...I, uh, .... I did a live show last night, but just for my best subscriber."

His face showed interest, surprise and some concern. Remind me not to play this man in poker. "How did it go?"

"Really well. He did not put on a camera or mic, so it is hard to tell, but he seems so nice. He was supportive and applied no pressure for me to do anything more than what I wanted to do."

"So the show went as you expected?"

I looked at him and cocked my head in curiosity, "Do you really want details?"

He blushed and looked down, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be a creep."

I laughed and looked him in the eye, "Well, he was so supportive he made me feel very comfortable and I wanted to do more. He was so sweet. I think he would have been perfectly happy to pay all that money to just hang out and talk, but I did a bit more than that. I think he very much enjoyed it.

His demeanor shifted and his armor cracked a bit, "I am sure he was and how could he not enjoy it." He seemed uncomfortable, so I did not push, at least not yet.

We brought lunch to the table and sat down. We talked a little about town events and other nonsense. Finally, I said, "So I have a money problem. I need a way to explain the income to my parents. It is so much more than I thought it would be."

"Hmmm, so hide it from your parents, but not the IRS?"

"No, I don't want to cheat."

"Okay, that makes it easier and more comfortable for me. How much are we talking?"

"Well I made 5-10K this month and expect to make even more next month, maybe quite a bit more."

He talked through a few options and we settled on me starting a glamor product placement account advertising makeup and the like. Set up some bots to hit the account hard so it has a lot of views and then tell my parents that companies are paying me to put my product there.

We went back to small talk. Nothing he said hinted at anything about our other relationship. Finally, I just asked him, "So what did you do last night? Anything interesting?"

He thought for a while. "Not sure if I want to talk about it, but it was a good night."

"Did you go on a date?" I asked, smiling.

"Yes, no, well, kind of." He fumbled over his words and came to a stop.

"Is she nice? Do you think you will go on another date?"

"Well, it was not really a date, but I would like to see her again."

"Well, maybe you should ask her out again."

"I might." As he said that, I wondered what I would be doing this afternoon or, maybe, what would we be doing this afternoon?

"Where would you want to take her?" I pushed my plate aside and ran my fingers through my hair. Time hung for a moment and I realized I wanted him and I wanted him to ask me out right now in person. I could figure out the money thing later.

He shrugged, "It is not really a relationship. I think it is what it is." He paused looking at me. I met his eyes patiently. I realized it was not going to happen. "But don't worry, I would ask her out the moment I thought it was the right thing to do."

"The right thing? Why would it be wrong?"

"It is complicated and I definitely do not want to go into it."

I suddenly had a plan and it might solve my financial problems and solve the Andrew problem too. "So Uncle Andrew, I had one more thing I wanted to ask you about. I have a plan, or at least a tentative plan, for what to do for my subscribers, or at least my number one subscriber, this month.

"That guy I met online seemed really sweet. So sweet that I think I would like to see him in person. I would feel safe and he paid a lot to do the livestream, so imagine what he might pay to do it in person."

"In person? He squirmed in his seat. It could have been concern or worry, but I wondered if his khakis were feeling a little tighter. "How could you even make that work?"

"Drive up to NYC for the weekend. The person would have to meet me there. I could rent a hotel room and stuff."

He nodded, "You only know this guy online? Are you sure it would be safe?"

I looked him straight in the eye and held his gaze, "I think I can trust him completely."

He swallowed hard and looked down at his mostly empty plate. "I think he would probably pay a lot for that, if he wasn't too shy."

"I think I have that covered. If he does not do it, then someone else will, and I think that will make it harder for him to say no, and he might be willing to pay whatever it takes to win. And if he is too shy, he could just enjoy a lovely dinner with me or maybe chicken out at the last second and not go."

He pondered looking at me and then spoke carefully. "Maybe that person wants to keep online, online, and real life, real life."

"Maybe, but maybe he could look at a meet up in NYC just like my meet up with him last night. Just a thing away from regular, everyday life." I got up to clear the table and bent over to grab his plate. I felt his eyes looking down my shirt. I fumbled a bit getting his fork and knife, so I lingered in the pose for a bit, rolling my shoulders forward slightly so the V of the tank top opened slightly. He probably could not see much, but was probably certain that I had no bra.

"Maybe he could," Andrew finally answered as I straightened up.His eyes followed me to the kitchen.

"Well," I called back, "I could use the money anyways. My parents will probably find out one day and I would like to be the one to tell them with a big fat bank account to help me make my point.

"How big?" he asked as he gathered things from the table and followed me."

I don't know, maybe six figures or just below. I hope to do that in a year or less. If I can keep growing the channel and getting a few big figure donors, I could do that."

"That could be possible, but it seems like a lot of money. You have to make that after all expenses, and don't forget the taxes. Not avoiding the IRS is the right thing to do and safer, but you are going to lose about 20%."

"Well, hopefully this month will go well." I opened the dishwasher and he walked to the other side of it. I leaned over and again the shirt opened to his eyes.

"Val, any of your subscribers would be crazy not to offer serious coin for a personal visit."

"Well, I am hoping for one in particular, not anyone. I feel I can trust him."

"Val, what if you don't like him when you meet him in person?" He asked as I straightened up and we closed the dishwasher.

I looked up into his eyes almost a foot above me. "From what I know about him, I can trust him."

He smiled, "Good. It sounds like he has made a lot of progress in the last two months. Lets go look for a good platform for your glamor site."

I nodded and followed him into the bedroom. As he powered up his computer I sat in the chair, the very chair he masturbated in while watching me on camera. I looked at the screen as he unlocked and I saw how I must have looked there. A tingle of excitement went through me. He leaned over me as we looked for a site. I felt the weight of his hands on the chair and he leaned in close. Slowly rolling my shoulders as if I were tired, I felt the tank top open slightly and imagined him having the perfect view to see the tops of my breasts.

I wanted him so badly; I knew he knew and he knew I knew, but imagination, boundaries and limits were important. I could imagine his eyes looking down over me, seeing the tank top's bow mere inches from his hand and the firm rise of my small breasts cradled in the black tank top. Were he to kiss my neck and I would melt. Were his hands to slide up from the chair to my shoulders, I would lean back and invite them to explore further. If his fingers should reach for the bow knot, I would kiss his hand.

I found it hard to think about websites or anything else. I kept thinking of him in that chair last night watching me slowly lose my clothes as he stroked himself to my directions. His hips bucking in this very chair, and me mostly naked on the screen now displaying an innocent Google search.

He did none of those things. Okay, I thought, Andrew, you will have to make a decision soon though. Maybe not in person now, but you almost promised in a month. You and me in NYC. Let it be our own fantasy. Our own time away from everything else and our own time to enjoy. We found a site with my body and soul hypersensitive to his presence and his actions.

As I got up from the chair, and turned, I was looking at his chest. I could go in and just press my head against his firm athletic runner's chest. Instead I looked up into his eyes, "Thanks so much. Maybe we can see each other again in a month or so?"

He looked down on me, his eyes meeting mine and then wandering lower. I lowered my eyes looking down at his khakis. They were not tight, but I could see a slight bulge and the shape of his excitement. He was turned on as well.

He put his hands on my shoulders holding me at a relaxed arm's length and looked into my blue green eyes. "That sounds like a wonderful idea. I think we can pull it off." I looked at his right hand sitting on my shoulder. It had dripped with his cum only the night before when I had pushed him over the edge.

His voice sounded hopeful and I looked into his brown, wistful eyes. "I smiled softly at him, "I hope so too."

He walked me to the door. "Thanks for coming over for lunch. It is always great to see you. I try to take every opportunity."

Enjoying the double entendre, I giggled. "Well, maybe not every opportunity, but at least the ones that work for you. And, hey, you have a life, so I totally get it."

He frowned slightly, looking pensive. "Well, I am glad you understand. Not sure I completely do, but I know it is what I want to do right now. It just keeps things simpler."

"I think I get that, and it certainly keeps things simpler, and simple things are often the most enjoyable."

We got to the door. "A month," I asked?

He nodded, smiling, "A month."

"Okay, see you then if not sooner." I smiled again and hugged him. We both did not let this quite be a chaste hug. I let my breasts press against his stomach, his firm stomach. His firm stomach that he had been stroking gently with delicate fingers last night as his cock had quivered above it. I pulled him in tighter and felt that same penis for a moment against my stomach.

He held me there, his warm arms around me. We both froze a moment. My right ear was against his chest and I heard his heart beat twice in his chest. One of his hands across my shoulders and the other resting in the small of my back. My hands were both around his waist. I felt a slight twitch of his penis against my belly and I pushed my chest and head back from him, but staying in the hug and rested a hand on his chest and looked up; he looked down. I thought of kissing him, but, no, I did not want this to be a seduction. He knew what he wanted, and I was going to let his head above his neck do his thinking for him.

I broke the hug, flashed a smile, and walked to the car. The door behind me did not close despite the cold air and I could almost feel his eyes watching the gentle sway of my slender hips as I walked to my car. I felt beautiful. I gave him a look over my shoulder and we shared a smile and a wave as I opened the driver's door and got in. One month, I can wait a month and, I am going to get paid handsomely for what I was thinking of giving away for free today. The thought made me feel mercenary. Yet, I reminded myself that I have something others are willing to pay for; my body is my business, literally, and you don't give away the store, not even to your friends.

I started the car and pulled out of his driveway as a thought flashed through my head, "Did you just trade romantic love away for money?" I shook my head dismissing the thought. For now, maybe I had, but a real romantic relationship with Andrew was too complicated and messy to contemplate. Next month could be sweet, simple and, let's not forget, profitable.

********************************************************************************************************

I bought a phone on the way home using my business credit card and then went by Amy's. I gave her the phone and said to use it for any business related work. Amy is not dumb, and it made perfect sense to her. We also chatted a bit about the business and how I wanted to alter this current month's incentives and tiers for my page. Then I spilled the tea about my talk about Andrew. Amy took the entire bizarre scenario in stride. She really meant it when she said that she did not agree with what I was doing, but would support me all the way.

After getting home, I reread what I had posted for this month's tier system on my site. It was the same as last month.

-All supporters will get three new tier 1 photos.

-The top 50% will get two new tier 2 photos

-The top 25% get a new tier 3 photo.

-The photos will be released at the end of the month.

**If the support reaches $5000, there will be one additional photo for each tier and

-the top 10% get a tier 4 photo (what could that be?)

-the top subscriber gets a 15 minute live video chat (but no promises about the content)

Then I edited. The new agreement was much more interesting and involved. I had a bank of unused photos from my last photoshoot and I aimed to use them.

Hey everyone, I feel so supported and loved that I can and want to find the time to grow this page and give my supporters more of what they want.

-Minimum support level is now $5

-All supporters get a new tier 1 photo each day.

-The top 50% at the end of each week will get a tier 2 photo

- If you are supporting at greater than $25 get a tier 2 photo each week and can comment on my site

-At the end of the month, you will get the following

*Supporters at more than $10 to see me in a 10 minute tier 1 video.

*Supporters at more than $25 get 6 tier 1 photos and 4 tier 2 photos

*If you are supporting at greater than $50 you get a 10 minute tier 2 video.

*The top 25% get two new tier 3 photos

*the top 10% get a tier 4 photo

*The 2nd highest supporter gets a 15 minute voice chat (promise at least tier

3 content)

*The highest supporter spends the first Saturday night in March with me in NYC. All that is promised and all that you are paying for is a leisurely dinner at a good restaurant.

**the maximum losing bid for 2nd place will be $1000. The maximum losing bid for 1st place will be $10,000. In other words, if you increase your support above those levels and do not win, the extra money you paid me will be returned to you at the end of the month. If you donate over $1000 you will also get an extra tier 4 photo."

I looked at what I posted. Well, Andrew, there is your invitation. I licked my lips in anticipation. I could wait a month, actually only three weeks. I pictured us in some nice restaurant and then in some nice hotel room. Well, maybe I could not easily wait three weeks, but I had plenty to do to occupy my time.. I sifted through the tier 1 photos of me nicely dressed, some slightly provocative setting some aside for the daily posts. Tier 2 photos, like tier 1, are taken by a professional where I am still dressed in clothing I could wear outside, but both clothing and poses were more provocative; I had a fair number of those unused as well and I sorted through for a few good ones.

For the end of the month photos, I had an appointment with my photographer on Saturday for the tier 1 and tier 2 photos. The tier 3 photos, which had me dressed, but barely and scandalously, and Tier 4 where I still had fabric on, but little was left to the imagination, would require more private photography. At least, up till now, I had been taking them myself. That meant this week I needed to find outfits for tier 1 and tier 2, and also figure out what to wear for tier 3 and tier 4. I did not see myself looking natural in much lingerie and I was not even sure of a good place to shop for it.

On top of all that I still had a video to shoot, a video chat to think about and a NYC trip to plan. Yup, plenty to keep me busy, especially since I was still a student. A student athlete on the volleyball mind you, so I really only had weekends free.

I spent the rest of the Sunday on school work. It was still very important to me, but it did not consume my life the way it had before I had started my page. Over dinner with my parents and my brother I got to hear about my brother's upcoming calculus test and my dad's quite conservative political views. My brother and I caught each other's eyes and exchanged our secret smile of "Here goes dad again."

I love my dad, but part of me wanted to ask him what kind of lingerie I should buy for the next photoshoot. Then I felt a sickening wave of guilt. I might not agree with my dad on many things, but I loved him dearly. He would climb mountains and fight tigers for me. What will he do when he finds out? And yes, Amy, you are right, when is almost certainly the right word. Well, at the very least I should have enough money to assuage some of my dad's fear and anger and hopefully enough to simply move out if I need to do so.

I looked across the table at Craig, my brother. Will he find out? What would he do? I realized I had no idea at all. Being my little brother he does not quite have the knee jerk protectiveness of a big brother, but he has some. He also looks up to me; that might change. My mom, well, she is pretty easy going passing off things with a smile and a shrug. I knew that her finding out would not be a mere smile and shrug, but I thought she would handle it the best of all of them. Well, hopefully that is all still a long way off from now.

123456...9