This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 10

Story Info
A strange but fateful day.
4.3k words
4.69
6.8k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10

Michael awoke with his mother in his arms again. He did not think his life could get any better. He looked at the clock and saw it was only 6 am. It was Monday so he would have to get up and go to school. He had a few more hours before that so he wanted to spend them with his mother in his arms. He looked over Susan as she slept naked next to him snuggled into his side. She had a smile on her face and her snoring was ever so audible that it sounded almost like purring. Michael drifted back to sleep.

The pair was rudely woken by Susan's alarm going off at 7:30. Neither wanted to move from the others embrace but the piercing howl demanded someone move. Susan removed herself from her cozy spot next to Michael and dealt with the alarm.

"How did you sleep mom?" Michael asked, rubbing the soft skin of her exposed back.

"Like a baby." She leaned in to kiss her son.

"See I never understood that. Don't Babies wake up every hour?" Michael asked.

Susan giggled at her soon question. "Some do but that hardly matters now. Get up and get ready for school."

"I don't feel so well. Maybe I should stay home so you can take care of me." Michael said, clutching one of the pillows while giving his mother an exaggerated sad face.

Susan responded with a swift slap on his ass. Almost too hard to be playful. "Move mister."

Michael got out of bed and headed to the shower. He started the water waiting for it to get hot standing over the sink. His mother came into the bathroom and it caught him by surprise.

"Boy, don't you ever make sure there are towels before you start your shower." She says tossing him a fresh towel.

"I guess I never do. Say now that you are here, I need some help getting this one spot." Michael said playfully.

Susan stopped and looked at him. She sighed deeply lost in contemplation. After a long pause she responded "If only we had time for that." Susan said longingly as she left the room.

Michael checked the water, and it was just about right so he got in quickly washed up so he could head downstairs. When he entered the kitchen, he saw his mother leaned over the island messing with her phone. She was wearing her new robe Michael loved so much. She was leaned over so far that her panties clad ass was exposed.

Michael walked right up beside her and placed his hand on her ass. Rubbing his fingers down her mound. "What's for breakfast? Because I know what I want to eat."

Susan dropped her phone and grabbed on to the counter top. "MMMmmm I said we don't have time for that."

Michael quickens his rubbing pushing harder on her panties. He could already feel her wetness. "Just a quick snack promise, and I can tell you want it."

"MMMMMmmmmm" was all Susan could muster in reply. With no further resistance Michael knelt behind his mother pulling her panties down to her knees. This was the first time he saw her pucker anus he had heard online about fucking it and even lucking it. Michael did not think he was ready for that. He used his hand to push down on her lower back causing her to arch more and push her pussy out for better access.

He loved the way her pussy looked. Her heavy lips hung down from her. The wetness started to spread down them, no longer held back by her panties. Michael dove in as if it was his last meal. He lapped up the juice he could and then drove his tongue into her. He swirled around trying his best to read her reaction. She seems to be enjoying it but not as much as last night.

Michael continued this for several minutes trying desperately to figure out what worked and what did not. Michael's youthful enthusiasm helped make up for his inexperience. Susan was still thoroughly enjoying herself, but Her body ached for more.

"My clit... suck my clit baby."

He heard her plead as she held herself to the counter. He had heard of the clit but never really knew what part it was. He had seen medical pictures but those were confusing. He tried to remember what gave her the best reaction the night before. He remembered she came when he had sucked on her lips. He did this but still no major reaction like he hopped.

"The nub at the top Stud." Laura said as she leaned against the door frame.

Michael was so lost in his efforts to pleasure his mother that he had not heard his Aunt come up behind them. Her voice had startled him so much he felt like his heart popped out of his chest. Michael was so embarrassed that he just ran out of the kitchen, grabbed his things and headed out the door, his mother calling for him to stop.

"Why did you have to do that to him?" Susan said as she slapped her sister on the arm.

Laura looked her sister up and down and saw the amount of moisture running down her thighs. "Shame he did not wash up before he left, he is going to smell like pussy all day." Susan slapped her sister again. "You know I am right." Laura said before she burst out laughing.

Michael could not believe he had just got caught with his face buried in his mother's sweet pussy. He thought about going back but he was halfway to school by time he calmed down enough for that thought to cross his mind. He would be late if he turned back now. He knew his Aunt Laura would not tell anyone so that was good. He was just beating himself up for bailing like that.

When Michael got to school he was so distracted that he forgot to try and find Karli to apologize about how he had treated her before his first period. He knew Ms. Merritt would not be happy that he did not follow instructions. He would talk with them both in chemistry, Ms. Merritt would understand. His day went by normally and chemistry was quickly approaching. He could not stop his heart from pounding. He was unsure why he was having this reaction. Was it just because he forgot to do what he was told or was it something else?

As Karli entered the room the feeling got worse. Michael tried desperately to control his breathing.

"Hey cutie, how was your weekend?" Karli said in her normal chipper tone.

Michael felt his stomach sink, He of course could not tell Karli what really happened. "Um...Just normal stuff." He responded.

Karli nodded and smiled at him as she got her things ready for class.

"Karli, I need to apologize." He waited for her to look over at him so he could say the next part while looking at her cute face.

"I was incredibly rude to you last week. You only wanted to be nice and did not deserve that." Michael broke eye contact once he was done hanging his head down.

"Don't sweat it Cutie." She said the same warm smile as always. "I get it."

Michael looked back at her unsure of what she got. Karli was looking down at her notebook and her smile faded some "I knew you before it happened remember. While we did not hang out much in middle school you at least would talk with me." Karli's compassionate face for the first time looked as if she had to force a smile. Michael knew what Karli meant but "IT" and was happy she did not dwell on it as so many people would. Asking him about what it was like to lose his father and how it made him feel.

She looked directly at Michael, her smile returning. "I understand you don't hang out with a lot of people so my invitation to hang out with all my friends would have been a little overwhelming."

Michael wanted to say something, but could not as Ms. Merritt started her lecture. Karlie turned her focus to Ms. Merritt and started taking notes. Michael was not able to focus on the lecture. He kept hoping for an opening to say something to Karli.

The bell rang and Ms. Merritt dismissed the class. Michael finally had his chance but was unsure of what to say and Karli spoke first "look from what I have been able to find out. You have had a rough time around here." Karli placed her hand on top of Michael's. "You may not feel like you have a friend here but that is not true anymore. I am your friend if you ever want to hang out or just talk, say the word."

"Thanks." Was all Michael could manage.

Karli removed her hand and headed out after her friends. Most of the class had left for the day before Michael even started to pack his things. Ms. Merritt came up behind him looking over his empty notebook.

"Mr. Kross, what are your thoughts on my lecture today?" Michael had not taken any notes and was not sure what the lecture was even about. "Um... It was great as always Ms. Merritt."

Smack!

Michel felt the sharp pain of a ruler hitting the back of his hand as he gathered his things. Michael pulled his hands to his chest instinctively and looked at Ms. Merritt in utter shock.

"You failed to follow my direction and apologies timely to Ms. Green."

"You spend the whole class looking at her with puppy dog eyes ignoring my instruction."

"Worst of all you then lie directly to me as if I am some kind of fool."

Ms. Merritt's tone burned with anger. Michael had seen her get upset like this with other students and thought it was kind of funny. It was less funny now that it was directed at him.

Smack!

No longer having his hands to target the ruler fell on Michael's thigh. He regretted wearing his basketball shorts today instead of Jeans.

"Have I wasted my time helping you?" Ms. Merritt brought her hand back to her chest as she folded it back under her other arm.

"Umm... I... am sorry." Was all Michael could say overwhelmed by the pain and shock on his leg?

Smack!

Ms. Merritt's ruler fell on almost the same spot on Michael's thigh with deadly precision.

"You will address me properly when you respond." Ms. Merritt raised her chin up to hold her head as high as she could over her student.

Michael gripped his leg, his mind still not able to think straight. "I am sorry."

Ms. Merritt's eyes narrow "You will stand up and place your hands on the desk."

"w...what" Michael stammered.

"I will not repeat myself." She replied with her tone sounding angrier if that was even possible.

Michael had heard what she said. His question was more of a shocked response. Michael rose from his stool and placed his hands on the desk as instructed.

"I have spent a lot of time on you and now I feel like I have wasted it." Ms. Merritt said as she circled around Michael.

"umm.. " Michael stammered

Slap! This time Ms. Merritt used her hand directly on Michael's backside.

"You will speak only when I ask you a question." She said leaning over him to speak into the side of his face. Her tone was more commanding, asMichael stood in this exposed position.

"You were rude to Ms. Green and continue to disrespect me." She said returning to her upright near perfect posture. Ms. Merritt paused for a few seconds waiting.

Michael wanted to speak but did not want to be hit again. She had not asked him a question, so he held his tongue.

"You at least picked up on this lesson quickly enough. You may indeed benefit from more intense lessons."

More intense than getting spanked in the middle of her classroom with the door wide open. Someone could walk in at any moment.

"Excuse me Ms. Merritt." It was almost like Michael's thoughts had summoned her. Karli stood at the doorway, her books clutched to her chest.

Holy shit! Was all that could go through Michael's brain. He was frozen in fear and embarrassment. How much of this exchange had Karli witnessed?

"As you can see, I am busy Ms. Green. What is it I can help you with?" Ms. Merritt responded seemingly unfazed by her presence and what she may have seen.

"Yes Ma'am I can see that. I am sorry for intruding. I need to go over some questions I had about your Lecture." Karli said clearly and calmly. Michael took this as a good sign she must not have seen anything.

"I would be happy to help a student that wants to learn." Ms. Merritt said, walking away from Michael toward her desk. "You may leave now Mr. Kross."

Michael grabbed his things not even worrying to pack them away and rushed out of the class. As he passed Karli, he was too embarrassed to notice her biting her lip or the flushness of her chest as she held her books tightly to her breasts.

Laura had asked a lot of questions for her sister, about what she had been up to with her son. Unlike before Susan relished the idea of sharing it with her sister. Michael had awoken something in her. Something she had not felt in many years. Recounting the weekend, she had with her son was one of the hottest things she had done in a while. She could tell Laura enjoyed it as well.

Susan and Laura agreed to allow Susan to explore this with Michael alone. Susan asked her sister to leave Michael alone about it unless he directly asked her something about it. Laura reluctantly agreed. Laura went back to her own home around lunch. Susan suspected her sister needed a better release than just a rube through her shorts and went home to take care of it.

Susan could not wait for her son to get home. She had been thinking about the orgasm she was denied due to her sister's poor timing all day. She could not help but play with herself most of the day. She was driven to higher levels of pleasure with the idea of saving her final release for Michael.

The moment she heard him open the front door she rushed to him and jumped into his arms. Diving into a deep kiss. Michael quickly wrapped his arms around his mother and returned the kiss. The kiss started out passionately and slowly morphed into a slow steady exchange. They both just melted into the other hands roaming each other's bodies.

Susan had anticipated Michael would have been as excited as she was and would have been trying to tear her clothes off. The delicate passion he showed now was not what she wanted but she enjoyed it all the same. Her motherly instincts started to kick in and she knew something was off with him.

Susan broke the kiss bringing her hand to her son's face. "Is everything ok dear?"

"Nothing is wrong now." He leaned in to kiss her more. His force pushed her against the wall. She could feel his cock pressing into her stomach through his shorts. She started to pull his shorts down before he stopped her.

"I am sorry it has been a really weird day and I am kind of hungry." He said in an oddly somber tone.

"Sure thing sweety. PB&J?" Susan rubbed his face one more time with her hand. She felt how much her touch meant to him as he pushed his face into her hand.

"That would be great mom." His reply brought them both back to normal. Susan made him his sandwich and Michael put his things away and got washed up. Susan had the plate ready for him once he came back to the kitchen a few minutes later.

The pair spent the rest of the day not as lovers but as mother and son again. Susan knew that Michael needed that. Something must have happened at school, but he was not ready to share it. She was afraid it was about the girl he told her about. Could her relationship be making it harder for him to connect.

Susan spent the rest of the day prying little by little what info she could get from her soon. When he talked about the girl "Karli" a smile was on his face every time he said her name and he even said she helped him out in a tough spot. Susan was more confused. What could have happened at school to make Michael so distracted. She has done all she could today and would not be getting more out of him.

She was frustrated that they did not fool around anymore as she had been saving her climax for her son. She was just happy to be talking with him about what sounded like the start of social life with a young lady.

Michael had gone to his room to work on his homework and Susan was finishing up the dishes. She then headed upstairs to take her shower. She thought about just finishing herself off with the shower head. She decided she would prefer a cock even a fake one inside her. She finished up her shower and got in her nightgown. She skipped any panties as she was so worked up from the day it would be a waste to put them on.

She climbed into her bed and pulled the covers over herself. She did not need any of her foreplay tonight. She went right into rubbing her soaking wet pussy. She would get it primed and then finish off with her Dildo.

After only a few minutes she heard her door open, and she quickly pulled her hand from between her legs. Her mind raced Michael had seemed distant all afternoon, so she did not expect him to come to help her. She was not going to turn down the help. "Yes, sweety." She said a little out of breath

"Mom, do you mind if I sleep in here with you." Michael said, his tone still dower.

Her excitement shattered. She could tell from his tone he just wanted to sleep and was not here to fool around.

"Of course, sweety." She raises the sheet up and Michael climbs in behind her. She held out hope her backside would soon feel the warmth of his cock, but she felt nothing poking her. The last embers of hope for satisfaction tonight burnt out.

Michael wrapped his arms around her holding her tightly to his strong chest. She felt that warm glow of safety she loved so much and figured it was worth the loss of one orgasm to be held this way.

The pair did not say anything else, and both drifted off to sleep.

"MMMMMmmmm" Susan was awoken by her own moan. She felt a rocking back and forth and that awoke her more. Her body was on fire, she was covered in sweat, and her pussy was screaming at her. She took stock of what was happening to her. She felt something sliding between her thighs.

She was now wide awake and realized Michael had his dick between her sweaty thighs and was pumping it back and forth. She turned her head wanting to see his face. She was shocked to see he was still asleep. The thrusting stopped and she realized Michael was not doing it, she was.

She bit her lip as the need to feel his thick cock pass between her thighs again was overwhelming. She slowly started to rock back and forth again. Michael's cock was sliding through and lightly pulling at her tender inner thighs. Her pussy was so charged from her orgasm denial that she felt her juices flowing and coating his cock. She pushed back hard into Michael causing his cock to poke out the front of her legs. She grabbed the head of his cock and pulled it up, so his shaft was resting between her lips. She then continued her rocking.

"Oh god yes fuck me." Susan gasped at her own comment. Her insides were on fire and desperate for her son's cock. Her mind was yelling at her body to stop now. She was afraid she would not be able to contain herself if this went on much longer.

Michael was having the best dream. His mother was on top of him riding his cock. He could feel her tight pussy gripping his shaft. She was bouncing hard on him and her full heavy tits swung in front of her begging to be sucked. He tried in vain to reach them but never could get them close enough. He then heard her calling for. The sound of pure animal lust dripped off every word.

"Oh No baby you dick feels too good in mommy's pussy you need to take it out."

"Oh fuck yes, it so deep please take that fat cock out."

Michael was confused by his dream now his mother was riding him forcing herself onto his cock over and over, but she was asking him to stop. He knew that he should, but he just could not bring himself to do it.

Then the dream started to fade. He felt like he was reaching out with both hands trying to hold on to it. And then he felt it, he felt her. His hands were able to grab his mother finally. She was not on top of him but next to him. He was not moving. She was grinding herself into him. He was no longer sure what was real and what was a dream.

"Mommy cannot take it any more. I need my son's cock buried in me now." She yelled.

This command seems to snap Michael awake. His body heard the command his mother had given him and obeyed without question.

Susan could not believe what was happening. She had been moaning and screaming the obscenest things. When it had happened. She felt her son's powerful hands grip her hips as he took over thrusting from her. She could not tell if he was awake or not, but he had so far said nothing. His thrust was more powerful than she was capable of doing. He felt his girth passing through her lips even faster now. His strokes were long and powerful. Each time he withdrew his cock it the head would pass her lips. She shivered as he thrust back in feeling the head pass her opening. After several strokes like this she said it.

12