This Might be a Porn Game Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy cannot take it any more. I need my son's cock buried in me now." Her voice trembled with desperation.

With that she felt Michael's powerful hand shove her onto her stomach. She felt him roll with her mounting her from behind. Her higher mind wanted to struggle to ask him to stop. She felt his hands raise her hips in the air slightly and he withdrew his Cock on last time from her thighs. This was her only chance. She had to get him to stop to wake up and see he was about to violate his mother.

"Go on baby FUCK Mommy's pussy."

Michael needed no more instruction. He thrust his steel cock forward burying it deep into his mother's hot wet sex.

"OOOHHH FUCK ME HARD BABY." Susan screamed as she felt the first wave of her orgasm pass to every nerve in her body. Any Illusion that her son was still asleep vanished.

"Oh yes your pussy is so tight." Her son told her as he began slamming into her. His thrusts were fast and powerful. Each time his pelvis hit her ass a loud vulgar slap could be heard throughout their home. He was hammering into her over and over. She felt as if he would bury her into the bed.

All her defenses were down. She no longer cared that her son was using her pussy for his pleasure. The ecstasy he was giving to her over road all other prior wants or needs. She was at this moment his toy to be used as he wanted, and she loved it. His pure animal instinct to just fuck her senseless made every thrust more pleasurable. Her desire for her son's cock finally satisfied. Her mind no longer stands in her way allowing her body to feel the full pleasure.

Michael had been hammering away at her for what felt like forever her mind no longer able to sense the flow of time, tell up from down or left from right. She had wanted this for so long and her lust from the day was so high that she felt as if she was having one long orgasm. In truth it must have been several that she experienced back-to-back. She felt his thrust get slower but more powerful.

"Fill Mommy's pussy with your hot cum." As if he was a robot acting on command, she felt the first warm blast coat her insides. His thrust did not lose any power and he kept going. The feeling caused her to climax one last time as she felt his last few bursts deep into her.

Michael finally collapsed onto her, his cock still large but slightly softer buried deep inside her. She could feel his cum leaking out of her pussy onto the sheets below. She was satisfied in every sense of the word. She passed out with her son's cum covered cock still deep in her.

12