This Misadventures of Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
A day at the office turned gang rape.
2.9k words
4.24
52.5k
67

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica snapped a photo of herself in the mirror. She had just gotten out of the shower, and had her hair wrapped in a towel. She was otherwise nude. "Just a little treat for Scott," she thought, snapping a couple of different angles. She got a look at the time out of the corner of her eye and realized that she was VERY late for work. She quickly hit send on her two favourites- one with her squeezing one of her perfect nipples, and the other with her leg up on the counter, fully exposing her cute pussy- smiling to herself as she imagined the kind of reaction that Scott would have when he received them at work.

Jessica's day continued on as usual; she was interning at a large communications firm and spent a large chunk of her day writing copy. It was somewhat boring work, but the internship provided invaluable networking opportunities for her career. She was a little surprised that she hadn't yet gotten a text back from Scott, but assumed that perhaps he was just having a busy day. It was for this reason that she didn't understand why Mark stopped by her office.

Mark was one of the full-time staff at the firm. He was a few years older than her, and worked in her unit. She hadn't had a ton of interaction with him beyond being given tasks, but they got along well. "Are you having a good morning so far, Jessica?" he asked, a smirk playing on his face as he entered her office and closed the door.

Jessica raised her eyebrow at the closed door, but assumed that perhaps he had something confidential for her to work on. "It's been good so far," Jessica said brightly, her curiosity definitely piqued. She waited for him to continue.

"Glad to see you were able to get all cleaned up for work," he said, the smirk turning into a malicious grin. Jessica's smile faltered as she got the distinct feeling that she was on the outside of an inside joke.

"What...what do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"Oh, nothing," Mark said casually, "I just want you to know how much we value...cleanliness...in this office."

Jessica's stomach began to feel upset- clearly Mark was having a bit of fun at her expense, but she didn't understand what he was getting at. "Um, okay," Jessica said, blushing. She didn't like this feeling one bit.

Mark perched on the side of her desk, fiddling with a couple of pens. "So I received an interesting text message this morning," Mark said nonchalantly,

Finally, Jessica thought, he's getting down to business. "Oh? From which client?" she asked, relieved that the conversation was steering more toward work.

"From an employee, actually," he said, making intense eye contact. Jessica found herself flushing, and looked down at her painted toes instead. "From you, Jessica," he said, not taking his eyes off of her.

"From me?" she said, suddenly confused again, "But I didn't..."

Jessica's heart sank.

She grabbed her phone frantically, silently willing away what she knew deep down was the truth. She opened her text history with Scott. "I love you, babe" was the last text that he sent- last night. There were no photos.

"No, no no no no no no!" Jessica exclaimed, going back through her text messages. Mark was the second text, as he had messaged her the night before about a meeting location change. "No, no. No I didn't..." Jessica mumbled, opening the thread. Sure enough, the two very explicit nudes that she had meant to send to her boyfriend were sent to her colleague instead.

"Oh yes, yes yes yes yes yes," Mark teased, clearly enjoying Jessica's discomfort.

"Mark, I didn't mean to send those...oh my god, I am so sorry. Please delete them...please...please don't fire me," Jessica stammered, her face the same colour as her crimson toenail polish. "Oh my god, that's why you're here- to fire me," Jessica said, her body feeling completely panicked.

"No, I'm not here to fire you," Mark said, his face gently smiling, "I think that we can work something else out. I am not going to tell anyone about this- well, beyond the few people that I've already told. This will be our secret, Jessica, but you are going to have to do something for me."

"Anything," Jessica said naively, relieved that she would still have her job, and not have to leave in scandal.

"Good girl," Mark said, "I have scheduled us a meeting for just after work. You will attend, and myself plus a few others will let you know what you'll need to do to keep your job- a project of sorts. Does that sound okay?"

Jessica was so filled with relief that she didn't even balk at the notion of others knowing about the photos. "Yes, Mark, yes, of course. I will do any additional work that you need- thank you so much for letting me keep my job," Jessica said, resisting the urge to hug him. "I promise it won't happen again."

"We'll see about that," Mark said slyly as he left her office.

--

The sick feeling stayed with Jessica all day. She realized that she would have to tell Scott about her mistake- not that she cheated on him, but she had accidentally sent another man photos of herself nude- she felt it much better to come clean about things than to try to hide it. Plus, she certainly needed to debrief the day with him after the emotional rollercoaster that she had been through.

The hours dragged on, but finally the workday ended. Mark hadn't booked their meeting into her work calendar; instead he had replied to her ill-fated text to tell her to meet him and "the others" in the upstairs boardroom. Jessica could vaguely picture it- she had only ever been to a meeting there once, with some big wigs from the company. It was on the executive level and had a huge boardroom table surrounded by black leather chairs. She gathered her things, stopping by the washroom to touch up her makeup before heading upstairs. Yes, everyone in the room had seen her naked, but she still wanted to look her best.

She was surprised to see four men in the boardroom when she arrived. She was even more surprised to see the two photos that she'd mistakenly sent blown up on the projector for everyone to see. Her nakedness stared back at her, and she felt her face flush instantly. Why Mark had felt the need to put her on display like that was beyond her- it was totally cruel- but, if this was the worst consequence of her mistake she supposed that she could live with it.

"Thank you for coming, Jessica," he said kindly, "please have a seat. These are my colleagues- some of the senior executives of the company- meet Luke, Van, and Raoul.

Jessica waved meekly, taking her seat and smoothing out her skirt on her lap. She sat up straight, determined to preserve some sort of dignity through her humiliation. "I want to thank you all again for not firing me for such a carless and grave error," she said politely.

"You are welcome," Mark said, "it was certainly a possibility. Luckily, I was able to talk my colleagues into a different option. As we discussed this morning, you will need to complete an additional project for us- or, rather, a series of projects- to make up for this mistake. Are you willing to do this?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, of course. I will do anything that you need me to do to rectify my mistake," Jessica said earnestly.

"See?" Mark said to the others, "I told you she was amenable."

"Jessica, these photos caused quite a stir among us. You have given us each quite a distraction throughout our workdays, and our productivity was decreased as a result. That is unacceptable, and unsustainable for the company. We need to make sure that we are all able to do our jobs effectively and are free from such pent up tension. Don't you agree?" Mark said, his tone vaguely patronizing.

"Yes, of course," Jessica agreed quickly, "I didn't mean to be such a distraction. I didn't mean for anyone to see these photos at work. I am so very sorry," she said politely, tucking a strand of her dark hair behind her ear.

"You may not have meant to, but you were. So, in order to repair the harm caused, you will need to help us to relieve the tension that you've built up so that we can do our jobs effectively. Do you understand?"

Jessica considered his words- she again had the distinct feeling that he was dangling the point just out of her grasp. "I...I'm sorry," she said, her voice shaking slightly, "I don't think I follow."

"We are going to fuck you senseless," Raoul said plainly, causing the other men in the room to laugh. Jessica's heart rate increased, and her palms immediately started to sweat. There was no way he was serious...was he?

"I...I have a boyfriend," she said lamely, hoping that they would reveal that they were joking.

"You have a boyfriend, yet you sent nudes to another man- tsk tsk," Luke said, standing from his chair and striding toward her. He put his hand on her shoulder, moving her blazer to the side so that his skin touched hers.

She turned away from him, crossing her arms over her chest to protect herself. "I am not having sex with you...with any of you," she said with as much confidence as she could muster. She tried to stand, but Luke easily pressed her back down in her chair.

"We aren't asking, Jessica," he said, his voice laced with lust and cruelty. "You said that you would do anything to keep your job- this is the anything. It's a simple ask, really. You made us all hard all day, and now you have to deal with the consequences of that. If you don't, we could always send your photos out to everyone at the company- we are a communications firm, after all- we can disseminate all sorts of information. We could also just fire you- really, the possibilities are endless. This solution really is the lesser of all evils, wouldn't you agree?"

Jessica felt like she as going to be sick. Luke's hand squeezed her shoulder, reminding her that she was not permitted to leave. "Please, don't do this to me," she said quietly, her mind fighting to catch up and find a different way to handle and escape the situation. She could always scream, but it was after hours- there was no one around to hear her. With four men against her, there was no way she would be able to physically escape.

"Now, let's get you out of these clothes- we much prefer the...natural...version of you- like these lovely photos," Mark said, nodding to Luke and Van. Van rose to stand beside Luke, and both men removed her blazer roughly. Jessica tried to fight against them, but they were much too strong and easily overpowered her. They tugged her blouse out of her skirt, wrestling it over her head while she begged them not to. Van unhooked her bra while Luke held her arms, the flimsy material easily falling off of her slim frame. Van threw it at Raoul, who caught it and swung it around his finger.

"Let's see those gorgeous breasts," Mark said. Jessica was doing her best to keep her arms crossed around them, but once Luke and Van each took an arm, she was fully exposed. "That's much better," he said appreciatively. Raoul whistled. "Let's get her up on the desk so that we can get under that skirt," Mark said, and the two men at her sides easily lifted her out of her chair.

Jessica tried to kick at them, but all that did was kick off her shoes. They sat her roughly on the boardroom table, Mark and Raoul coming to her side to hold her down. Jessica was struggling as much as she could, kicking and clawing at her captors, but to no avail. "If you would just relax, you might actually enjoy yourself," Raoul said, pinching her nipple. Jessica cried out, doubling her efforts to get free.

Luke removed her stockings and panties, and hiked her skirt over her hips. Her pussy was completely exposed to the men, who all took a moment to appreciate the scene. "I bet she's soaked," Mark said, "such a naughty little slut who sends nude pictures must always have a wet, needy pussy." She felt Van's fingers part her lips, as Mark dipped his inside her. "So, so, wet, you little slut," he said to Jessica, licking his fingers clean. Beside her, she heard a belt and zipper being undone before she felt Luke's cock at the side of her face.

He slapped her cheek a couple of times as Jessica fought to wiggle away from him. With the other three men holding her down, pinching at her nipples and fingering her pussy, she wasn't able to move far. "Please, stop, I don't want to do this!" she cried, but as soon as she opened her mouth to protest it was filled with Luke's hard cock.

"Suck, you little slut," he ordered. Jessica refused, instead threatening his cock with her teeth. "If you bite me, this is going to get a lot less pleasant for you," he said menacingly, and as if to punctuate his point Van twisted her nipple until tears sprang to her eyes. After that, Jessica started to suck.

Luke thrusted his cock in and out of her mouth, occasionally holding her head so that he could use her throat. It wasn't long until Raoul's cock was in her mouth next, with Luke choosing to use her pussy instead. Van held her lips open while Luke fucked her, Mark still focused on teasing her nipples. Van rubbed her clit, causing Jessica to moan as she sucked Raoul's cock.

The men used and abused her for hours, taking turns using her mouth and her pussy as they wanted. When she didn't have a cock in her pussy, she had two, three, or even four fingers inside her. At one point she had a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, and one in each hand. She was truly helpless- just a vessel for the men to use. She thought about Scott, and how disappointed he was going to be in her. She had no idea how she would tell him. Before today, he was the only man that she had ever slept with- now she was being entirely used up.

"Such a good slut, just like we knew she would be," Van said to the others as they used her. He was dragging his spit-soaked cock across her face, smearing her makeup.

"I think that this might have to be a regular thing," Mark said,

"I don't know if once is enough for her to repair all the tension that those photos caused...especially because we can look at them every day," Luke agreed.

"Maybe we will need more photos...just so that we don't get tired of these ones," Raoul added. All three men nodded and laughed as they used her, with no regard to her wellbeing.

"Ah, it's getting late, I have to get home to the wife soon," Mark said casually as he fucked Jessica's now dripping pussy. "The question is, where should I cum?" All of the men nodded, seemingly lost in thought at such a difficult philosophical question.

"I am going to cum in her pussy so that it drips out of her all night," Van said decisively.

"Ah, good call man. I think I will cum on her face, and then take a photo- a reminder of how well used she was tonight," Raoul said with a smirk.

"I get her throat," Luke said, his cock already assaulting that very area.

"I'm going to take her ass," Mark said, pulling out of her pussy.

Jessica felt white hot panic the instant that Mark's words registered, but was unable to do anything before she felt his cock pressing into her most intimate hole. "No, please don't" she tried to moan, but her throat was full of cock.

Mark pressed into her, thrusting impossibly deeply as he prepared to fill her with cum. "That's it, slut, take it," he said sharply, his last words turning to moans as his orgasm took hold.

Hot cum sprayed into her ass and throat, followed closely by Van's load in her pussy. Raoul was last, finishing on her face as Jessica lay helpless and spent, dripping cum from every hole. "Such a pretty picture," he said after painting her face with his hot seed. He took out his phone, snapping a few photos of her used and cum-soaked body.

The men got dressed, talking collegially and congratulating each other on how hot their performances were. Jessica lay naked and used on the boardroom table, as if an afterthought. She wanted to call for help, but she had no energy left. They all started to leave, with Mark bringing up the rear. He bent to her ear and whispered, "Good girl- you can keep your job, and you will also be hired full time when you graduate- provided you attend this standing meeting once a week. If you tell anyone, we will ruin your life." With that, he left Jessica on the boardroom table, crying and alone.