All Comments on 'This Old House Ch. 04'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Solid Middle Filler

I feel with no discussion of the wealth from the treasure chest or them going through more of the scrolls in the tunnels or even the mention of a wedding, that this is a filler chapter leading to more or one final chapter. I love the time taken to describe the inner turmoil women go through with their image after having a child and wanting their bodies to go back to their old dimensions. The fact that there are still notes showing up proves that there is more to the story and that there still could be more to the family history involving Jer and Brit. I liked this chapter a lot, some chapters need to hold more emotion than the standard excitement and eroticism, which this chapter does very well. One recommendation for future chapters would be to reveal more information and why the members of the family were disappearing through the years. Overall good chapter, please don’t stop with this though, we need more conclusions to the story details.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Good story

I agree with the previous comment. I hope you continue this story. I don’t understand why they seem to be so abstinent. As a young couple in love they should be much more physically loving each other. Only than the six weeks after the birth Are understandable to me. Thanks.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
I can't wait

for how your story fulfills the content of that note that fell to the floor.

What a hot, sultry joining you paint them having and it's wonderfully sexy to read. I really liked her showing off her pregnancy to the old hag gossiping about it, then especially them kissing in the middle of the street.

You seduce us with this tale in so many ways. I can't remember loving a story series more. Keep developing this the same way you have previous chapters! 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

I just found this series and read all of it. Awesome story and writing. But the earlier chapters weren't even taboo. They were two consenting adults falling in love.

Now it would've been taboo had the father still been alive. But he died and he and Brit never married, so the whole story is neither taboo nor incest.

GhostwalkerGhostwalkerabout 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous;

First of all, thank you for your compliment. It's always great to hear from readers who take the time to respond to the stories that we've written.

As for your comment regarding the previous stories being placed in the Incest/Taboo section, I have to admit that choosing the right category can be almost as challenging as writing a story. The only response I can make is that I guess you've never lived in the New England area. Things there can be, shall we say, a bit more conservative. Many years ago, a friend of mine dated and later married, a girl his cousin had dated previously. Because it was assumed she'd been sexually involved with the cousin, the two of them were treated so poorly they ultimately moved from the area.

dbriandbrianalmost 2 years ago

EXECELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please. So loving this series the great sex and the back story are both excellent.

Carp2021Carp20216 months ago

Need more PLEASE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous