This Old House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

To accomplish this, there have always been two members of the family who have been blessed, though some say cursed, with ... hmmmm ... shall we say 'special abilities'. One is always a man and the other a woman, though their roles have changed frequently throughout the ages.

The first member is a 'Watcher'. He or she has the ability to see things that might be considered common place far more accurately than others and how they might, or might not, effect the future. In most cases, what they see is of the near future, but in extremely rare cases it is the distant future. He or she also has the ability to 'know' what the proper course should be EXCEPT, when those things directly affect them. In those cases the 'Watcher' must stumble through life like any other.

A word of warning. The 'Watcher' will see many things in his or her lifetime and with that 'sight' carry the burden of what will happen. Some of the things they see will bring great joy while others, especially those involving disasters, can result in long periods of melancholy and depression. It is for that reason that more than one 'Watcher' has been unable to carry the burden and thus ended their lives. Fortunately, it is with the love and support of a good partner that they carry on.

The second person is the 'Fixer'. This is the person who is directly responsible for making the subtle changes needed to bring about what the 'Watcher' has seen. As I've already said, these changes may be as small as making a comment within hearing of the person who needs direction or, in some cases, becoming far more involved to bring about what needs to be done. To my knowledge, the 'Fixer' has never been directly responsible for a death or disaster.

These then were the roles of JAF and I. I was the 'Watcher' while he, with his many voyages and travels, was the 'Fixer'.

It was during one of those voyages that JAF met a man, who soon became our closest friend. His name was Nathan and, like us, his family had been gifted with certain abilities as well. His gift was to strengthen my ability so that I was able to see far into the future.

It was because of this that I know, without a shred of doubt, that my great-great-great-grandson will fall in love with and, ultimately marry Nathan's great-great-granddaughter. They will live a long and happy life filled with many adventures not the least of which will be the birth of their first son.

It is this young man who, with the combination of the gifts of both families, will change our roles in history. He will not be a 'Watcher' nor a 'Fixer' but will be a 'Leader' and, in time, will provide the guidance needed to help shape the nation.

Love,

BJF

"She's talking about our baby, isn't she?" Brit asked.

"Sure sounds like it."

"What does the rest of the book say?"

Slowly, he turned the page and the next and the next before answering. "Not much. The rest is all about my ancestors, some of the things they did, and some of the day-to-day challenges they had to overcome because they didn't know what the future held for them."

"Ahhhhhh," she whispered as she stood up and headed for the doorway. "I need some time to be alone. I hope you understand."

He nodded, not that she saw it, as she walked away.

The rest of the day he spent emptying the gold coins that they'd found in the chest. Doubloons, Sovereigns, Francs, coins from as far away as China and as close as the local bank were stacked in neat piles on the table.

The sun rose to its height and begun to set before Brit reappeared.

"Hey."

"Hey. Where've you been?"

"I went for a walk."

"Must have been a long walk."

"Yes and no," she replied.

"So where'd you go?"

"To the beach."

"The beach? You mean you went back into the tunnels and down to the beach below the cliffs."

"Yeah."

"WHY?"

"I needed someplace to think," she said, softly. "It felt like the world was pressing in on me. Your great-great-great-grandmother, the book, what it said about my great-great-grandfather, and about." She stopped and gently touched her stomach, "Our baby. It was just too much. I needed space to think ... to breathe."

On one hand, he was angry and frightened of what might have happened to her, but on the other hand he was feeling the same things she'd just described. "Yeah, I understand completely."

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know. Take it one day at a time I guess. See what happens and what we're supposed to do." He suddenly smiled. "After all, my great-great, said we'd have a long life together, didn't she?"

She melted into his arms, burying her head against his shoulder. "I'm just scared."

"I know," he whispered as he leaned forward and kissed her head. "So am I."

That night when they went to bed she cuddled next to him, her head resting on his shoulder as her breasts pressed against his side; yet neither felt the animalistic passion they'd once shared. It was now replaced by a closeness neither had ever experienced before.

It wasn't long before the people in town began to take notice of the two of them walking together, holding hands and with their arms wrapped around each other's waist. Then Brit's stomach began to grow. The people's curiosity turned to shock and then anger at the idea that she was having a baby from the son of the man she'd been dating. Few people seemed happy for them so they stayed in the old house, only to go out for food or to pick up their mail.

Once again time slid by until Brit couldn't take it any longer. "I feel like I'm going stir crazy!!" she yelled one day as she stared out the window. "The same walls, the same view, the same sounds!! I need to get out of here!!"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know ... anywhere but here."

"Okay. Grab your jacket and let's go."

"You mean it?"

"Yep. I need to get away from here too. I mean, don't get me wrong, but this place can get pretty boring and more than a little stifling."

"Phew," she exhaled. "I thought I was the only one feeling it."

"Nah. It's been getting worse every day. So where do you wanna go?"

"I ... ummmmm ... you're not gonna believe this but I wanna go into town. I wanna walk down the street holding your hand and I wanna kiss you right in the middle of Main Street. I want all the old biddies to see my swollen belly and I want them to know how proud I am to be having our baby. Then I wanna go to a movie and cuddle in each other's arms before we go to dinner at Jake's-on-the-Wharf for some fresh seafood."

He shook his head. "You're nuts."

"Yep! Got a problem with that?"

"Nope," he laughed.

And so they did exactly as she'd asked. They went into town and enjoyed the evening together though the high-point was when one of the women in town kept staring at her. Instead of getting mad or angry, Brit grabbed the front of her top and lifted it yelling, "Take a good look. See how big my belly is? That's because my future husband and I are having a baby. A beautiful baby boy."

The woman blushed and hurried away as the two of them laughed. The laughter quickly melting away as they stood in the middle of Main Street and kissed. It felt as if a million pounds had suddenly been lifted from their shoulders.

"I love you," she whispered when they broke the kiss.

"I know," he replied as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "I also know I'm the luckiest guy in the world because I have you."

That night they lay wrapped in each other's arms as they did every night. The feel of their skin touching each other soothed their frayed nerves.

"Gawd, I can't believe how much I needed that," she said, softly.

"Which part? Going into town or freaking out Mrs. O'Hanlon out when you pulled up your top."

She giggled. "Both."

He sighed. "I feel the same way. It's been a rough year; the dreams, the Journal, the book, the pregnancy, the whole thing. I ... I felt like I had to carry the load. You know, the big man, protector bit. But now I realize IT IS the two of us and as long as we're together nothing can beat us."

"That's what I needed to hear," she whispered as she snuggled against him.

The next few months flew by. They finished their book and contacted a publisher who agreed to a limited printing to see how things went. The book sold out in just two weeks with thousands more on back order. Fall came and went with all its glory as the leaves changed and fell. Winter descended on them and the cold winds blew sending freezing rain to coat the trees that surrounded the old house.

Inside, the two of them settled into a relaxing routine until one afternoon in mid January, Brit suddenly cried out, "Jer ... Jer! I think it's time!!"

And so it was. Twenty-one hours later, Jeremiah Andrew Foster, Jr. was born though according to family history he was the 7th family member with that name. He weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and was 20 inches long and with the exception of a full head of sandy-blonde hair and piercing blue eyes he seemed like a perfectly normal newborn. But within hours, the staff began to suspect what Jer and Brit already knew. Their son was 'special'. His eyes seemed to follow them wherever they went and, even more, he seemed to understand what they were doing. But the biggest surprise was that when he wanted something he raised his hand as if to grab it rather than cry.

Jer and Brit smiled at the whispers around them but didn't say a thing. Instead, they took their little boy home the following morning.

They quickly became a family including schedules for feeding the baby, nap times, bath times, and, most important, learning how to change diapers. In fact, Jer got so good at it that he joked about how he could do it with just one hand.

Then, one afternoon after Brit had put little Jerry down for a nap, she came into the living room where Jer was sitting, the front of her blouse unbuttoned. "You know, you keep bragging about how you can change a diaper one-handed but I remember that once upon a time there was something else you could do with just one hand," she teased as she slid her robe off her shoulders and walked towards him.

She was wearing a dark red bustier with black lace edging and black ties up the front which were partially unlaced since they were barely able to hold her, now, massive breasts in place. In fact, her breasts had grown so large that the tops of her areola were visible above the lace edging.

"Recognize this?" she purred.

"How could I forget? But I thought it was just a dream."

"I thought so too but I'm glad it wasn't. I found it in one of the old trunks in the attic," she said in a low sultry voice as she leaned over him, her globes just barely held in place as her long sandy-blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders.

"Are you sure about this? I thought the doctor said we had to wait after the baby was born."

"It's been six weeks since the baby was born and I can't remember how many months before that since we'd made love ... and I'm not waiting any longer," she said as her deep-water blue eyes flashed and twinkled.

She suddenly dropped to her knees in front of him and licked her lips seductively as she yanked open his pants to free his cock. It hardened almost instantly, standing proudly at attention and swaying back and forth just an inch from her nose.

"I have something I want to show you," she said as she grasped the shaft and slid her hand up and over the swollen head. "But you have to promise me you won't get mad." She gazed up at him expectantly, her eyes locked on his.

"Okay," he grunted as she slid half of his length into her eager mouth and back out again in one fluid motion. Her lips popped audibly as they released him and she leaned back on her knees. She untied the laces of her top, revealing her chest inch by inch, until with a flourish she untied the last lace, allowing her breasts to spill out. But what drew his attention were the black and blue bruises scattered around the areola.

He looked at her, shocked at what he saw. "Are those from the baby?"

"No," she answered as she looked down at the floor. "They're from me."

"You?"

"Yeah. My tits started to tingle almost constantly as soon as they started filling with milk for the baby. The problem was that the tingling went straight down between my legs and got me soooo horny. I knew you and I couldn't be together so sometimes after you'd gone to sleep I'd slip into the bathroom and suck on my own tits while I fingered my clit. I guess I got carried away a couple of times," she said as she cupped her breasts and lifted them for him to inspect.

Her breasts were huge, each capped by a nipple the size of a pre-school eraser.

He reached out and lifted a breast in each hand, gently cupping and fondling them. "How big are they?"

"36F," she replied as she looked at him.

He reached up to cup each heavy orb. To his surprise the nipples were wet and slippery.

"Mother's milk," she said, seeing his slightly confused look.

"I'd understand if you didn't want to be with me anymore. My tits sag, my belly has a huge roll from the baby and my ass is the size of a watermelon," she pouted.

Ignoring her comment he asked, "And do they still tingle?"

"Not as much anymore."

"Not even when I do this?" he asked as he gently squeezed a nipple.

A drop of milk instantly appeared, accompanied by a deep rumbling in her chest. "Yessssss."

"So you like this?" he asked, squeezing the nipple once again.

"Yessssss."

"In that case," he said as he stood in front of her, his cock pointing straight out from his groin. "Let's go to bed. I think I know just what you need to help you with your problem."

"Well, just so you know, my tits aren't the only 'problem'," she said in a sultry voice as she stood and pulled his hand to the junction between her legs. "I'm wet almost constantly," she continued as a shiver ran up and down her spine from the touch of his hand. The silk of her panties was sticky and wet. "Owwwwwww," she sighed, when he pressed hard, grinding the smooth fabric into her sensitive clit.

They almost ran up the stairs, her nude from the waist up and him from the waist down. The moment their bedroom door was closed, he took her in his arms and kissed her.

Her arms went over his shoulders and locked behind his neck locking his lips against hers. The full, softness of her lips pressed against his. Her tongue slid between his parted lips into his mouth; darting and probing. The urgency of her desire was bursting into flames.

He felt her body pressing against his; her breasts flattened against his T-shirt while his cock brushed against her thigh. A warm, wetness soon began to soak his shirt as her breast milk leaked from her nipples, causing his cock to harden even more.

When they finally broke apart, his T-shirt had two large wet spots shaped like raindrops running down the front.

She blushed at the sight. "Sorry about that."

"I'm not. It just means I have to take it off," he said, as he pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor.

"I guess I should take this off too," she said in a lusty tone, as she slid her panties over her hips.

Now, nude, he got a chance to see her for the first time since giving birth to their son. Her tits were immense, hanging from her shoulders like two large orbs. Her stomach was still slightly bulged and her ass had indeed gotten larger but instead of being turned off, he found himself stirred to even greater passion.

"You're beautiful," he said in a loving tone.

"No I'm not. I'm fat!!"

"I don't think so."

"Really?"

"Really," he replied before continuing. "I don't know if I can explain it but when we first met and became lovers you were like an exotic flower that was just beginning to open but now," he smiled at her, "now, you've blossomed into the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"I didn't know I'd fallen in love with such a poet."

"Just telling the truth."

"Remember how I once told you that flattery will get you everywhere?" she asked in a deep, lusty tone.

"Does that include getting you in bed?"

"Mmmmmm ... I like the sound of that."

So did he but he also realized that after not making love to each other for so long it was likely to be over far too quickly if he followed his instincts. Instead, he climbed up on the bed beside her, gently pushing her over.

"Lay on your stomach."

"Owwww. Gonna take me from behind?" she asked, lewdly.

"Maybe or maybe not," he answered as he straddled her hips; settling back on her upper thighs. "But first," he said as he brushed away her hair and gently kissed the sensitive skin at the base of her neck, "I think I'll do this for awhile." Then he sat up and began to massage the muscles of her neck and shoulders.

"That feels good."

"I thought you might like it."

He alternated between deep muscle rubs and feather-light skin caresses as he moved across her upper body.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred.

"So you like this?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"What woman wouldn't?"

He smiled as he slid his hands down the length of her arms, squeezing and rubbing, before returning to her shoulders.

"I had no idea you knew how to do this," she sighed.

"You never asked."

"I think I'm going to be asking about a lot of things from now on," she whispered, wantonly, as she flexed the muscles of her ass, capturing his hard cock in the crease.

Taking his cue from her reactions, he moved lower. His lips and tongue followed his hands; kissing, licking, sucking and lightly biting her exposed flesh.

"That feels sooooooo good. My back has been killing me ever since my tits got so big."

"Are they going to get smaller after you're done breastfeeding the baby?" he asked curiously.

"Probably, a little."

"Ahhhh. I guess I'm gonna get a lot of practice doing this then," he said as he leaned over, adding weight on his thumbs as he drove them into the taught muscles of her lower back. He watched in fascination as she bit the pillow she'd been laying on.

"Are you okay?" momentarily afraid he'd pressed too hard.

"Never better," she sighed. "It hurts but in a good way."

His only response was to smile and move lower, kneading her buttocks like a mound of bread dough before moving down to her legs.

"Yessssssss."

He moved down her body, massaging her thighs. Her body trembled as he ran his fingernails over her and was rewarded by a groan from her pursed lips. Over and over, his hands slid over her silky, soft skin and ever so slowly, her legs parted. The musky aroma of her arousal filled his nostrils. He leaned forward as his hands slid upwards. His thumbs rubbed along her inner thigh but this time he didn't stop. His fingers moved higher and higher into the junction between her legs, trapping the outer lips of her pussy between his thumbs.

"Arrrggghhhh," she moaned, softly.

He paused for a few seconds, as her body trembled, before pressing his thumbs together.

"Shhhhhhhhh," she hissed like a steam engine.

Once again, he smiled to himself as he slowly began to move his thumbs up and down across her hypersentive flesh.

"Owwwwww. You keep doing that I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep still much longer."

He chuckled as he watched the lips of her pussy darken and swell.

Her hips slowly began to grind against the bed as she fought the sensations coursing through her.

He abandoned her inner thighs, reluctantly, and moved down to the area behind her knees.

"I never knew that could feel so good," she whispered, as he massaged the muscles, alternating between deep pressure and gently rotating the joint.

He felt her muscles relax before moving to her calves and then down to her feet. Gently, he took one of her feet in his hand and began to press and knead the skin around her inner ankle.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers