This Old House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's your way of saying 'I Love You' than 'I Love You too."

"Actually," she giggled, "That was my way of saying that I've never been this satisfied in my life. In fact, I hate the idea of you taking your cock out of me."

"Well, sooner or later it's gonna come out on its own but I'm in no hurry," he replied as he pulled her back down on top of him.

"Thank you," she said softly, breaking the silence that enveloped them.

"For what?"

"Loving me."

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her as close as possible as he whispered into her ear. "It's my pleasure."

Shortly afterwards, the coolness of the night air flowing across their wet, naked skin made them shiver so he carefully pulled the blankets over them. What neither noticed was the yellow piece of paper that fell to the floor.

It read:

He won't be the only baby born in this old house.

But that's another story, for another time.