This Old House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod, what are you doing? It feels like my pussy's on fire. I'm gonna ... ohmigod," she wheezed as she suddenly grabbed her pillow and bit it. Her body shook and trembled as she rubbed her pussy against the heavy comforter of the bed until, with a final shudder, she collapsed.

The sight of her juices leaking from between her pussy lips, coating them and her inner thighs, was all he needed to see to confirm he'd found the right spot.

"How did you do that?" she asked, breathlessly.

"A couple of years ago, I was into reflexology because I kept getting back and legs cramps," he replied, nonchalantly. "One of the things I found out is that there are certain areas that can be very ... hmmmmm ... stimulating, shall we say."

"Mmmmmmm, I like it."

"I think you may like this too," he said as he dropped her foot and slid from her, gently pushing her to roll over onto her back.

Her body lay stretched out before him. Her massive tits were laying flat on her chest, the nipples hard and pointing upwards, each covered with a fine sheen of moisture. Her stomach, once flat, was rounded with scattered stretch marks and the arrow above her pussy was gone, replaced by a fine coat of sandy-blonde hair. "Perfect," he sighed.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, an impish grin on her face. "Do you know what your father used to say about the perfect woman?"

He shook his head.

"He used to say that the perfect woman was a complete lady out of bed and a total slut in bed," she said, seductively.

"He always was a smart man but did he ever say anything about what to do if she looked good enough to eat?"

Her eyes sparkled at the double meaning of his comment. "No, but I'm sure you'll figure something out."

"I guarantee it," he said as he scooted up the bed and sat down with his back against the headboard, her head in his lap. His fingers began to rub around her temples in small circles before gliding along her hairline. He watched as her body relaxed as his fingers lightly rubbed across her forehead and brows before descending to the bridge of her nose. Her cheeks and upper lip came next followed by her jaw and chin. His hands slid over the supple skin of her neck and shoulders descending to the upper portion of her breasts.

"I could get used to this," she whispered as she looked up into his eyes.

"And I could get used to this," he replied as his hands encircles her globes, gently squeezing and caressing them.

"Soooo gooooddddd," she moaned, though from the feel of his hands on her breasts or his hardening cock pressing against her back she wasn't sure.

He shifted slightly and wrapped both hands around her breast, squeezing as his hands slid towards her nipples. A drop appeared at the tip, then a stream and suddenly a spray that erupted from her almost like a volcano.

Her hands covered his, pulling one tit upwards. Her head descended at the same time. She opened her mouth, savoring the taste of her milk, until she latched on.

"That looks so sexy," he moaned.

"Um hum," she muttered as she sucked more of her fleshy globe into her mouth.

He slipped from behind her and moved down along her side, his eyes never leaving the sight of her sucking her own tit. When he stopped, he was hovering above her other tit. He looked up at her questioning but she didn't answer.

He leaned forward, surprising her. Instead of taking her nipple into his mouth he took both hands and caught her breast between them, stroking it from the base to the tip. A stream of milk trickled down her breast. He looked at her, grinned impishly, and did it again.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

She nodded and he did it again and again.

"It will come out easier this way," she said as she released her nipple and placed her fingers behind the nipple. She squeezed and pulled outward causing several jets of milk to spray out.

One jet hit him in the face and he jumped back a little, and then laughed. The droplet ran down and landed on his lip. His tongue slid out and licked it off.

"I like the way it tastes. Do it again," he said as he smiled at her.

She smiled in return as she arched her back, bringing her nipple to him.

He leaned closer, mouth open, just as two jets spurted from the distended nipple landing in his mouth. He laughed out loud, and a smile spread from ear to ear. "This is so sexy," he sighed.

She continued to pull on the nipple, her body shivering from the excitement of what she was doing. The lewd sensations were rolling over her and settling between her legs.

"Can I try?" he mumbled as he gently brushed her hands away.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said as she took his hand in hers and showed him where to place his fingers. "Now, pull on it. Mmmmmmmm. Harder ... ohhhhhhhhhhh ... just like that," she sighed.

He groaned as milk spurted out onto his face, into his mouth, and across his chest.

She closed her eyes, letting the thrill of his fingers on her nipple run down to her pussy. "Twist it, lover. Pull on my nipple and twist it. Yesssssssss," she hissed as she felt his other hand cup and lift her breast as if to weigh it.

The bed springs squeaked as he shifted, moving closer to her and then latching onto her distended nipple, sucking on it until he felt her milk spray into his mouth.

Her eyes popped open and as she looked down. She saw his brown eyes looking back up at her. His lips were wrapped around a nipple, and as she watched his cheeks bowed inward sucking the nipple deeper into his mouth.

"Ohhhh...," she moaned. "Yessssss. Just like that. Suck my tit. That feels sooooo good," she sighed as she felt his tongue move over the nipple. She reached out and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer and forcing more of her swollen breast into his mouth as he sucked the warm, sweet liquid from it.

As if with a mind of its own, her hand slid down across her stomach and settled on her sopping pussy. She slipped her finger into her crevice, down further till it slipped into the wetness. She was drenched. Then, she moved her finger back up a little and touched the wet, slick finger to her swollen clit causing her to take a long, deep breath.

He continued to suck on her breast; his hands kneaded it, pulling forward on her nipple, helping her milk to flow into his mouth.

All the while, her finger moved faster and faster over her clit bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm.

Sensing what she was doing, he released her tit and slid a hand down her body, over her thigh, and into the junction between her legs. He covered her hand holding it in place, her finger pressed against her clit.

"I thought that was my job."

"I can't help myself," she panted. "You've got me so horny."

"Maybe I should help," he whispered as he gently pushed her hand aside and slid his finger into the crease of her pussy, coating it with her juices before moving up to her clit.

She groaned as he stroked across it's firm head, peeping out of its sheath.

Shifting, he moved his hand so he had his thumb and forefinger on either the side of the hood, slowly rubbing up and down, teasing and tantalized the sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Arrrgghhhh," she moaned.

He continued by gently rolling his fingers around and around her clit head as his finger traced the furrow of her pussy. She shivered with delight as she felt the muscles of her pussy spasm.

He moved down and tenderly kissed her stomach, inhaling the musky aroma of her arousal. Inch by inch he continued; kissing her navel, her hips, and the patch of sandy-blonde above her womanly treasure before sliding down to kiss her thighs.

His lips felt like feathers floating over her flesh causing goose bumps to appear as her breathing became more and more irregular.

"What are you doing to me?" she gasped.

"Nothing I haven't done before," he teased.

She continued as if she hadn't heard his response, "I don't think I've ever been this turned on in my life."

As he slid further down on the bed, she spread her legs, exposing her pussy.

"My pussy feels like it's on fire," she moaned. "Look at how turned on you've got me." Her nether lips were red and swollen from excitement and a trail of juices ran from her opening into the crease of her ass.

He bent down just a little and planted a kiss on her mound, running a finger up and down her wet slit.

"Ohh, yes, fuck my pussy," she sighed as he slid a finger deep as he could inside her, and then drew it upward to stroke her clit with the wet finger. Her clit was hard and erect. He stroked it over and over until, in one brief second, her hips shot up toward his hand and her fingers dug into his back. Her pussy gushed fluids out onto his hand. He ran it up and down her pussy, as he continued to stroke her clit again and again. She came, and came, and came. How many times he wasn't sure, her movements were so frantic and intense it may have been one long climax. Finally, she pushed his hand away and lay there, gasping for breath as she watched him bring his finger to his mouth. "He's actually tasting my pussy juice," she thought to herself as she reached down and caressed his face.

He smiled at her before he lowered his face between her legs.

She spread her thighs and pulled her knees up to touch her breasts. She was wide open for him; spread and waiting.

He looked at her spread pussy and slipped his tongue out. It was long and hard, reminding her of his cock. She shivered at just the thought of his tongue slipping inside her.

"I feel like such a slut like this ... yet, I feel so ... ummmm ... vulnerable at the same time," she sighed.

"And which do you like most?" he asked as he lifted his head and looked up at her through the cleavage of her breasts.

She hesitated as his hands stoked her thighs, before moving between her legs and capturing her inner lips between his fingers. When she still didn't answer, he pulled on them. Her body shivered but still she didn't say a word. He looked up at her and pulled just a little harder, to see her reaction. She seemed to enjoy the pain and cried out, "Yessss," as he pulled.

"Ohh, that feels so wonderful, just a little harder, pull them more, and stretch them. Hurt me, lover."

"You still haven't answered my question," he teased.

She answered by dropping her legs and hooking her heels in his armpits to pull him towards her wanton pussy. "Both," she replied though he barely heard her as he lowered his head to the cleft between her legs.

Reality seemed to suddenly overrun her thoughts as she realized that this was the first time he'd ever gone down on her other than in their dreams. "We've been together over a year and in our dreams we've sucked and fucked each other more times than I can count but this ..." she faltered as she quickly raised her hand to her mouth and bit her knuckle to keep from screaming as his tongue slid into my pussy; quickly, deeply, and wonderfully.

"His tongue feels so good," she thought as she felt it slide inside her, wiggling and probing, as his lips pressed against her nether lips in a deep kiss. She could feel his tongue twirling inside her drawing her juices out into his waiting mouth.

"She's so fucking wet and she tastes so good," he thought at the same time as his head moved up and down the length of her pussy, licking and nibbling at her lips while her juices flowed from her.

Her whole body seemed to tense and relax over and over as he teased her womanly treasure until his lips went to her clit and sucked it hard, rubbing his tongue over and over its head.

She exploded again, this time coming so hard her hips shot off the bed. Her mouth opened in a scream that never came and her back arched upwards driving her pussy against his face as she grabbed his hair, locking him in place.

He kept his lips and tongue glued to her pussy, an arm wrapped over her leg, holding on, as her hips bounced up and down on the bed.

Never in her life had she come so hard. It went on and on until she went limp and collapsed on the bed. When she came to moments later he was kneeling at the end of the bed staring at her. The sight before her made her laugh, softly, at the combination of the worried look and her juices running from his nose and chin.

"Are you okay?"

"Perfect ... absolutely perfect," she purred. "There's only one more thing I need," she whispered as she reached out to him.

He crawled toward her on his hands and knees, making it a point to come between her legs. Automatically her legs spread open. It was as if she knew what he was going to do.

"I have to tell you something."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I'm probably gonna come pretty quick since it's been so long but I'll make it up to you."

"And how are you gonna do that?" she asked, already suspecting she knew the answer.

"By staying hard for a long, long time afterwards."

"I never doubted that for a moment," she purred. "Now, put it in me. I want to feel you in me. I want to feel you fill me and feel your cum squirt against the back of my pussy. Don't hold back. I wanna feel it filling me."

Her pussy took him in one, long slow, thrust. He could feel the outer lips of her pussy wrap around the base of his cock while the muscles inside clenched and unclenched on his shaft. He tried to lay still for a second or two to gain control of himself but the longer he lay there the more he felt her pussy gripping and drawing him in. The glazed look in her eyes told him she wanted this as much as he did.

Withdrawing, he took several deep strokes into her pussy and then one long, hard thrust, burying his cock deep inside her. He grunted, "Cumming," as he sent a load of cum deep in her pussy.

"FUCK," she yelled as her legs locked around his waist and pulled him deeper inside. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling his mouth to her ruby red lips. Her tongue plunged into his mouth, fucking it like his cock was fucking her pussy. He could feel the cum leaking out around his cock and down onto his balls as they were held tightly against her ass.

When she finally broke free, she looked at him, a strange look in her eyes. "I can't believe you came that fast and filled me that much! I could feel your cum splashing against the inside of me like a wave pounding against the cliffs. Are you sure there is more left in there?"

"I warned you ... but I also promised I wouldn't let you go away disappointed," he said softly as he flexed his hips making his cock bounce and grow inside of her.

"Mmmmmmmm. I like the feel of that," she purred. "But now it's my turn," she finished as she pushed him over onto his back.

She quickly straddled his body. Together they watched as she took his cock in her hand and guided it to her dripping pussy before slowly settling into his lap. After what seemed like ages, their pubic bones came together, and she sat there motionless, her head thrown back, her hands resting on the bed behind her. And yet, she wasn't motionless. the muscles of her pussy began to expand and contract, almost rippling from bottom to top.

Her eyes closed as she took his shaft into her depths, languishing in the feel, and when she leaned forward to place her hands on his shoulders, her tits swayed within inches of his face.

"This feels soooooo good," she whispered.

Slowly, she started rocking back and forth on his cock. And every time she lifted a little he could see his cock slide from her tunnel, more and more of her juices combined with his cum, coating it. She ground her clit onto his pelvic bone as he watched the look on her face grow more and more intense

His hips began to respond as he lifted them to meet her thrusts, and they soon developed an easy natural rhythm with each other. Just before she got to the top, he would start down. And just before she would get to the bottom, he would start to thrust up again. It seemed like hours passed as they fucked that way; slow, cool, easy, no urgency at all, both of them seemingly with the idea of making it last as long as humanly possible.

Ever so slowly, their rhythm began to increase. He slid his cock in and out of her with longer, deeper strokes. She lay herself down upon him, her tits crushing down on him, her milk leaking across his chest as her mouth found his, desperately sucking on his lips and tongue, as he sucked on hers. Their strokes became long and firm, his cock pulling out almost to the head, than slamming back in, hitting bottom, withdrawing again, and all the while the muscles of her pussy contracting on the uptake, relaxing on the thrust. He could feel himself moving closer to another orgasm, and pulled her body tightly against his. His breath was coming more shallowly, and he began arching his back, just as she'd done earlier, trying to drive as much of his cock into her molten core as he could.

"That's it ... Fuck me ... Fuck me good and hard. Arrgghhhhh! Just like that!!" she groaned as she sat up, taking a breast in each hand. "Now ... ohmigod ... gonna give us both a treat," she continued as she squeezed her nipples. Streams of mother's milk erupted from the tips landing on his stomach, chest, and face as it flowed downwards over her breasts to pool between her legs.

He watched in amazement as her milk covered them while instinctively grabbing her at her waist to hold her as she slid up and down the length of his cock.

"Yesssssss ... That's it ... Just like that ... That's what I need ... Fuck me harder ... Give me your cock ... Fuck me hard and deep ... Let me feel your cum shoot in my pussy baby ... Fill me with your cum!!"

Spurred on by her lusty request, he thrust himself up from the bed plunging his cock into her.

"Yes ... yes ... harder ... ohhhhhhh ... Fuck me harder!!" she wailed. She was going wild, her body thrashing above his as she pulled on her tits driving both of them to a level of passion that neither had even known.

"Aaahhh ... Deeper baby, deeper ... Yessssssss ... that's it ... Ram that cock into me ... Oooh ... Oooh ... Yes ... Fuck me ... Fuck me ... Fuck me ... Fill my pussy with your cock!!"

"Almost there," he gasped as he felt her muscles lock around his cock like a velvety-vice.

"I know. Me too. Your cock feels so big and hard. Just hold on a little bit longer. I want us to cum together ... just a little bit more."

Using every ounce of willpower, he held off for as long as he could, until finally knew he couldn't hold it any more. "I ... I ... cummmming ... arrrrrgh!!" he croaked as his cock began to jerk inside her. He felt the first shot of his cum explode into her.

The feel of his cum splattering inside, coating her pussy triggered her own orgasm. She pushed her weight up onto her hands, arched her back, and screamed, "Arghhhhhhhhh!! Cum with me!! Fill me with your cum!"

Again and again his cock erupted, shooting strand after strand deep within her, and again and again her pussy shuddered as she came too. It was as if they'd entered their own personal paradise.

Her body, still quivering in orgasm for the second time that night, continued slowly rising and falling on his spent manhood, trying to milk it for all it was worth. And when her orgasm finally began to fade away, she stretched out resting her body against his. She kissed him deeply and lovingly, their arms wrapped around one another, holding each other as closely as possible, as the afterglow of their lovemaking settled over them.

His cock stayed inside her pussy, held in place by her inner muscles, and neither said a word as the afterglow of their lovemaking settled over them until she finally lifted her head from his shoulder and whispered, "I'm not sure how but it seems that each time we make love is better than the one before."