All Comments on 'This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 06'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Ah my facial muscles hurt, so sad I couldn't give my opinion on the last update but we hea!

Anyway the second hand embarrassment with Kai was so palpable, had me in knots... His royal behind was not unkind lmfao. I think Conrad is in love with Sebastian/Kai, or if Kai dies then it's finished for him too hmm.

And not Sebastian calling Kai's family a bunch of bums chiiile, Kai sounds like a selfish kid from what Milo said about his spending habits but such is the way of teenagers I suppose. He's learning in that other world I suppose.

I just knew Kai would discover them 'peculiar videos' with all that time spent with his phone lol, it was inevitable. I think it's funny how masturbating is a foreign concept to him and it never occurred to just do it himself when he got aroused.

This was so good, can't wait to see Sebastian in school and Kai fight dragons, hopefully Conrad gets better... And find out who the mystery assassin is perhaps?

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

I came back to say is the whole keeping secrets from Tani a hint that Sebastian would divulge his identity in due time hmm? We'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous