This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no, the mischievous youth was laughing out loud and sticking his tongue at him. Sebastian narrowed his eyes. Milo fiddled with the shower controls, and finally, the water was just the right temperature.

"Why did you do that?" he inquired, crossing his arms.

Milo threw him a lopsided grin. "You were too serious. You got me a little scared."

"I'm scaring you? I'm...a bit shorter," Sebastian admitted with great difficulty. "And you're a bit stronger. How could I scare you?"

Milo shrugged and then pulled him close, one arm wrapping around his waist and the other around his shoulders. "Ever since I confessed to you, you're so, I don't know, intense."

"You dislike me, then?" That would be both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because he would escape those magnetic green eyes and a curse because of the same reason.

"No. It's just that," Milo made their foreheads touched, "before I got the guts to tell you how I feel, I thought I wanted you. Just that I wasn't thinking about doing naughty things with you. And now," he sighed, "now I feel like I want to do everything with you, all at once. Does it make any sense? You make me... like this."

Sebastian wasn't in the least surprised when Milo took his hand and placed it over his hardened manhood. Yes, he always had this effect on the men he brought to his bed, even on Conrad, who claimed to hate him.

Only that it was strange for him to provoke the same fascination while in a different body. For the love of all that was holy, he couldn't understand why Milo was so infatuated. As he pondered over the mysteries of this world, and particularly this one, he began moving his hand up and down Milo's stiff member.

"Oh," Milo gasped, "Kai, what..." He let his head back, allowing Sebastian to admire his stretched throat and then the water slushing down his chest and abdomen.

Curious with Milo's tremendous sensitivity at being touched, he increased the rhythm. It wasn't usually his preference to touch his bed warmers in such a manner, but the beautiful youth's reactions encouraged him to do more, explore, and enjoy the effects of his actions on the other.

"If you keep it like this -" Milo breathed out.

He didn't finish his phrase. Sebastian smirked as Milo's seed broke free, splashing all over his hand and abdomen. It was pleasant and rewarding, despite always having liked to have his lovers spill themselves inside him.

"Oh, so sorry," Milo mumbled and began to run his hands over Sebastian's abdomen. "I came over you like a moron."

It was hard to keep a giggle in as Milo's fingers tickled.

"Next time, you'll do that inside," Sebastian said promptly. "How it's done."

Milo slowed the pace of his moves. His face was slightly red, and his breath was still uneven after his earlier exertion. "Inside? Like inside the bedroom?"

Sebastian snorted. "No, silly boy. Inside me."

Milo's jaw became slack. His pupils were dilated, and he appeared to be in some sort of shock.

"What is it?" Sebastian asked. "I watched videos," he added defensively. Most probably, he was rising suspicions again by appearing too well versed in ars amandi - a Latin expression he had just learned and much to his liking.

Milo shook his head and then pulled him into a short kiss. "Then I'm glad," he said quietly. "It's nice to know that at least one of us knows what to do."

Sebastian let out a small exhale. The danger of being discovered was averted for now. Milo's hand was suddenly between his legs. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Returning the favor," Milo replied and kissed him again, this time more eagerly.

TBC

12