This time?

Story Info
An unexpected visitor goes for a night drive.
2k words
4.2
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j1117j
j1117j
7 Followers

Tired. No, deeper than tired. It's been one hell of a long season, but it's all in and God can do the rest. And judging by the lightning to the south, He's getting ready to do just that. Sure hope so. We need the rain.

It'll be good sleeping at least. Tub and supper already done, I should be under the covers before 2:30. That'll seem early compared to the last few. Oh well. It'll all seem worth it when we haul it to town in a few months.

I'm just putting away the last of the dishes when a flash catches my eye. Storm must be getting closer.

I turn off the lights and walk to the patio door to watch the lightning, just for a moment. Then it's straight to sleep. There's just something about an oncoming storm that I can't stop watching. I'm so engrossed in the light show that I don't even hear the click of the door. Don't hear her footsteps either. Not across the entryway, not up the steps. In fact, I don't hear her at all. It's like I sense her. I know she's here; I can feel it.

Her perfume reaches me before she does. Just a hint, a reminder of when my lips would brush her neck. The reminder alone is enough to stir me. But it's when I feel her fingertips on mine that I know I'm not dreaming or hoping or imagining. She's finally here.

Her fingertips brush mine. Barely, then she laces her hands in mine. How can her hands feel so small and soft compared to mine? She always said my hands were both tough and tender - like me. She liked that, she said. No, she loved that.

I don't move a muscle. Just wait to see what she has planned. She steps closer to me, her fingers tightening their grip as her lips brush across my shoulder blade. Her breath is warm on my bare skin, but I still get a chill through every cell in my body.

With her cheek resting between my shoulder blades, she slowly traces her fingers up my arms until they're on my shoulders. My breath quickens and it's more than a stir I feel now. I'm getting hard. Fast.

Fingertips continue to trace down my chest, toying with my nipples. The sensation makes me gasp. A good gasp. A very good gasp. I can feel her smile against my back. She hasn't uttered a word, not a sound, but I hear her loud and clear.

Her lips pick back up on my back, my shoulders as her fingers start moving again. Tracing, teasing, dropping. When they reach the waistband of my boxers, I automatically lean my head back, pushing into her. I haven't actually laid eyes on her yet, but I can guarantee that piece of fabric I feel is a dress - and nothing else. And judging by the hardness of her nipples, I'm not the only one looking forward to this.

Her fingertips are still running the rim of the band, not dipping in, just teasing. I finally move, not much, just reach my hands back to her hips. Pulling her closer. Prompting her. She gets it. She chuckles softly as her fingers stop teasing, grab the elastic and pull it down. I barely have time to register what she's doing before her hand is on me, around me, stroking me.

Sweet Jesus, I have waited for this. God. Her hands. Those fingers. With just her fingertips, she lightly strokes me. It's barely a touch but its effect is electric. I arch back into her, and she pushes into me. Using the precum I leaked as lube, she's done with the light touches and she's pumping me in earnest now.

As her hand strokes me, her other climbs back up my chest, back to my nipple. She's kissing harder of my back and I swear I feel a nip of teeth. Fuck - that's been forever. And I know what I means, she wants this. Bad.

In one swift motion, I grab her hands and turn around. It's dark, but the approaching storm lights up the kitchen. It's not much, but the flash in her eyes is just as hot as the flash of the lightning. For a moment, we stand there, me holding her hands, her staring, unsure. Am I mad? Am I annoyed? Am I going to turn her away? I see every one of those questions in her stare.

No. No, I'm not turning you away. But I know words aren't what will work right now. I need to show her. I pull her in for a kiss. Hard. I feel her gasp, half shock, half desire. Once my tongue crosses her lips, I feel her melt. The questions disappearing. She lets down her guard and our teeth and tongues are at war. My hands in her hair. Her hands clutching at my back, pulling me in.

I grind against her. Wanting her to feel how much I want her. Then I realize her hands aren't on my back anymore. They've made their way down. She pulls away from me, looks me dead in the eye, panting, and hits her knees.

Fuck. Fuck. Holy fuck.

We've done this before. She's done this before. But it has never, ever felt like this. She takes me in her mouth like she'd die without me. Her tongue is caressing every inch of my hard-on while her lips are closed right around it, sucking me off. Normally she's careful and reserved and keeps the spit to a minimum. Not this time. She's pulling me deep, spit pooling out of the corners of her mouth. How in the fuck is she doing that with her tongue?! I can't help it - I throw my head back and a growl crawls out of my throat. I thought I missed her, but now I know she missed me.

I bring my head back to look down and she's staring up at me. Her eyes lock on mine while she worships my cock. I almost cum right there. I lace my hands in her hair. She grabs my ass cheeks and pulls me deeper yet into her throat. As good as this feels, I won't last much longer. And I've got plans for her.

I try pulling her up, but she resists, wanting to keep sucking on me, tasting me. But I'm stronger than she is and soon she's on her feet in front of me. I push her back, hard, against the table and resume kissing her. I thought we were kissing hard before. I was wrong. Now we're two animals who have a primal need to fill.

When my hands graze her rock hard nipples, she gasps in my mouth. It's not close enough though. I have to get closer. It's when I reach down to the hem to lift her dress off, that I realize how badly she does want this. There is nothing under that dress. Nothing.

Soon it's in a heap nearby, on top of my boxers, and its skin to skin and lips to lips and teeth to teeth and hands everywhere.

I push her back even further and her butt sits just on the edge of the table. I break the kiss to look her in the eye. She's confused by the break until my fingertips reach between her legs. The moment I feel her wet warmth, she lunges off the table, her mouth back on mine, and is pushing me back against the counter.

My hand never loses its place though. I tease her by tracing the outside and she shimmies her hips to try to get me inside. I won't do it. Not yet. I'm close. I'm everywhere. But I'm not in. She starts to whimper lightly against my mouth, wanting me inside her.

When she grips the back of my neck and shifts her hips hard to the side, I give in. Two fingers slide right in and her knees buckle. She's barely holding herself up as I rub those fingers along her inside walls. She shifts again, harder now, begging me without words.

So I curl. I curl firmly, and I curl deeply.

She fucking loses it. She's panting now, her pussy dripping down my fingers. She burrows her head under my chin while I finger fuck her. She arches her back, throws her head back, and rocks against my fingers. She is so goddamned wet. And she hasn't even cum yet. But judging by her breathing, it won't be long. Guess I could give her a little teaser before I blow her mind.

While I curl into her g spot, my mouth finds her nipple. I lick it, suck it, nip it, and she goes wild. Ha - and she thought she didn't like that. Guess there are a lot of things I showed her. It isn't long and I feel her start to shake, deep, her legs stiffen, her breathing stops, and another flow of juice runs down my wrist.

When her eyes open, she looks at me. Not as frantic now, but just as determined. Like she's saying, "You're going to fuck me now. You're going to fuck me hard, and you're doing to fuck me deep. I am going to cum so hard you'll be soaking wet. Right. Now."

And I do. I swoop forward and down and come up inside her. The moment my cock pushes through her entrance, she moans a deep, loud moan. The moan. And I moan with her. It's feels fucking fantastic, but it feels like even more than that. It feels like home.

Even if I wanted to take it slow and easy on the first time back, she would never allow it. Her hands pull me into her, her nails digging into my ass. Her knees spread, her cunt wide, hot, and waiting. As I thrust, she arches her back so I get deeper.

Then she whispers it. My name. It's the first word she's spoken. And she says it like a prayer. Like a question that answers itself.

Hearing it unlocks something in me, and I rail into her. I'm balls deep, smacking against her. Harder and deeper. Grunting with effort as my rock hard cock slams into her eager pussy. But this isn't enough; it's not deep enough.

I flip her. Bend her over the counter she had me pinned against. With my knee I separate her legs wide. She whimpers in the 3 seconds I'm not inside her. She pushes her ass back to find me, and she does. I'm back in her in a flash. The sound that comes out of her throat is something like an animal. Raw. Purely raw.

She braces herself against the edge of the counter. I'm balls deep again, my hand reaching around. First clutching her tits until she arches back against me. Then trailing down.

I make contact with her clit and she screams. Screams. "Yes. Fuck. Yes. Please. Please, Jesus, please."

I rub her with the same rhythm I pound and I feel my orgasm building in my balls. She's flowing now. My hand drenched with her juices.

"I - I'm so-s-s- so close. Please. Don't stop. Please." I couldn't stop if I wanted to, dear.

I dial down and fuck her in earnest now. Each thrust as hard and as deep as I can get. Rubbing harder, I know she's close. And this will be huge.

Then it starts. First, her breath catches, completely stops, muscles clenching, squeezing my dick deep inside her. And she lets go. There's a gush between her legs. She's been wet before, but never like this. Feeling the gush while her hot cunt clenches my rod - it pushes me over and I explode into her. Rope after rope after rope of cum launched deep into her.

Like puppets, we crumble against the counter, not a muscle left to hold us up. Before we hit the floor, I take her hand in mine and lead her through the dining room, down the steps.

Lying there in the dark. Our breathing slowing, in sync. Skin cooling. Heartbeats calming. Outside, the lightning and thunder continue. And now, the rain.

j1117j
j1117j
7 Followers