This Would Be Better

Story Info
husband witnesses naughty act between mom and son.
4.1k words
4.54
73.7k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The electricity from the contact went directly to my crotch. It even changed the dream I was having. It moved from me driving a red sports car to having my wife Chrissy pinned against the shower wall. Her back was to me. Her long tanned legs were spread while she braced against my thrusts by placing her forearms against the shower glass sliding door. Her breasts squished tight as I cradled her breasts just below her large nipples. She gave a long guttural groan as my hard rod slid in and out of her.

I felt a hand wrap around my morning stiffness. "Gee, John, what kind of dream are you having?" Her lips felt cold on my neck as she kissed me. Chrissy must've just come from her three-mile run and drank something cold before making her way upstairs.

"You," I answered. The grogginess slipped away. "It better be me." She bent to kiss me again. She moved from my chest to my neck, ear and then slipped her tongue into my mouth. I tasted orange juice on her tongue. "How about starting the morning right?" she straddled my hips. Her blonde hair hung past her shoulders down to her elbows.

"What time is it?" I asked as Chrissy reached for my hands and placed them on her c-sized breasts and rotated her hips around my erection.

"Seven thirty." I let out a curse word as I sat. "I can't. I have to be at the office. I have a meeting."

"Now? Can't you spare a few minutes for your horny little wife? I really need this." She continued to kiss my mouth. Her long thick tongue ran over my bottom lip then sucked it into her mouth.

I pulled away before we continued any further. "I swear I won't be long. I'm not even going to take a shower. I'm not even gonna put on underwear."

"Okay, but I spent the last mile thinking about this," she answered and continued to kiss my mouth, letting her tongue touch mine. I flipped her on her back, and she wrapped her legs around me, holding me against her. "I'll shower when I get back, and you can join me." I panted as I pulled myself free. "I'll let you wash me." She placed her index finger at the corner of her mouth, gently biting the tip and moving it across her full bottom lip.

***

I drove for a little over five minutes, thinking of my wife, thinking of my dream. "Fuck it! They can have the meeting without me!" I turned the car and headed home. Maybe she'd still be in the shower when I got home.

When I saw the garage door open, I remembered that our twenty-one year old son Levi was supposed to clean the gutters. I texted work that I wasn't feeling well. I wanted to surprise Chrissy so when I got there, I took the door from the garage and then the stairs. I figured since she was showering that she had locked our bedroom door, so I took the first door which is the entrance to the walk-in closet that leads into the bedroom. I had just entered the closet when I heard Chrissy squeal before adding, "Levi, what the hell?"

"Sorry, mom, I'm cleaning the gutters. I thought you knew."

"I didn't!"

"I'm sorry. It's not my fault. I thought dad told you."

I heard her laugh. "Yeah, well he was preoccupied, and I know it's not your fault. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just surprised." There was a slight pause in their conversation and I figured that the misunderstanding had been settled and just as I was about to open the door, I heard my wife say, "Levi, you should close your eyes."

"Mom, I'm on a ladder."

"Still you should really...."

"Where's your robe... your towel?" if she was naked, Levi was getting an eyeful. No wonder he hadn't closed his eyes.

Damn. I knew the moment had probably passed of me having some morning fun. I should just go back to work as I heard my wife tell our son, "I didn't think I needed one."

"God, mom, I always knew you were an incredible looking woman. But wow!"

"Thank you. I'm very flattered." I peeked through the crack in the door where I had a sideways view of them. My wife was naked except for a small throw pillow that she held against her chest but barely covered her nipples and pushed the sides of her left breast over the pillow's edge.

I should have interrupted them but I've always wanted Chrissy to tease someone. She never obliged, telling me that she wasn't a slut who teased other men. But here was an opportunity. It would be a small one considering it was our son being teased even if it was an accident and even innocent but the idea still excited me.

"Ahh... don't you think that maybe you should look away?"

"I can't. I've always wondered what you looked like naked, and I gotta tell you the truth, Mom, you're fucking sexy as hell!"

"Shh, not so loud. The neighbors will hear you and climb down already." She said in almost a whisper.

"I can't. I've turned to stone."

"What?"

"I've got a hard on and it's too stiff for me to move." I watched his eyes drop to the bottom of the throw pillow where I'm sure her crossed legs couldn't hide all of her blonde bush. "Mom, I'm sorry, and I know it's wrong but I got to relieve myself while I'm seeing you like this."

"What?"

"I've got to jack off, mom. You know... masturbate."

"I know what jacking off is, honey, but you can't." There was something thrilling about my wife saying the word jacking off to our son.

"Why not? It's a perfectly natural thing to do. I mean everybody does it."

"I know, but you can't"

"Why not?"

"Well first off, you might fall and hurt yourself really bad and second of all, I'm your mother."

"I don't care about any of that, mom, I need to jerk off while I'm looking at you!" his right hand let go of the rung. "And I'm going to jerk off right now!"

"Damn it, Levi, shut up. The neighbors might hear you!"

"So? I don't care!"

"Okay, okay listen, why don't you climb inside before you fall or the neighbors see you and call the police."

"I can't. I've already undone them. If I let go of them, they're gonna fall to my ankles. You're gonna have to help me." I couldn't see if Levi was actually masturbating but at least a minute passed before I heard Chrissy say, "Okay, I'll help you climb through the window."

I took a chance and opened the door a little more and watched Chrissy walk to the window where Levi stood on the ladder. She grabbed him by the arm while the other kept the throw rug squashed against her. She struggled to pull his 180 pound six foot frame through the window with one hand. "Mom, I'm holding my shorts up with one hand and I'm afraid to let go of the ladder. Maybe I should just let 'em drop and climb inside?"

"No, Levi, someone might see you and call the police." She struggled for a minute or two longer before I heard her exclaim, "Damn it!" There was another slight pause and then she said, "Oh what the hell, you already saw me naked!" With that, she let go of the throw rug. My son's eyes grew wide as saucers as she neared him. His mouth fell open as her breast touched his arms and chest when she placed her arms under Levi's and gave a hard yank.

Levi tumbled through the window, falling on top of her. His head landed on her left breast and his left leg was on top of her left leg with his erection resting on the inside of her thigh. His right hand stayed at her arm near her shoulder. Chrissy remained like that panting from the exertion, and Levi remained there enjoying the closeness of their bodies. "Honey, can you please move? Your thing is touching me." Instead of moving off of her, he moved his hand to her shoulder. My penis was hard.

My son lifted his head from her shoulder and looked at her nakedness. "Gawd, Mom, you don't know how long I've wanted to see you like this."

"Thank you, honey, but you need to move. Your thing...."

"Can I touch you, Mom." There was a pause between each word as he spoke. I saw her shake her head.

"Please?" a second passed before she shook her head and whispered, "no," but it was too late. His hand moved from her shoulder to her breast. Her mouth opened at his touch. "You're so soft." An almost imperceptible "ah" escaped her as he rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Her eyes closed, and she bit her lip as stopped his hand from continuing. He moved higher on her body, moving his knee up until it made contact with her bush and her legs spread. "Please, just one touch?" I unzipped my fly, and my dick popped through the opening.

"No," her breaths were shallow. "Honey, you've already done too much touching." He reached where his knee was touching her opening and ran his hand over it. She grabbed his wrist, stopping him from continuing. He twisted more onto her body so one of her breasts was squashed under his weight and ran his tongue over her neck until he could suck on her earlobe. "Please, Mom, you don't how long I've wanted this."

Chrissy gave another breathy moan. She released his wrist and placed them on his chest to push him off. He eased off and once again he reached between their naked bodies and took a hold of his large apendage and moved it closer to her sex, leaving a wet trail on her thigh. He touched the tip of his organ, wiping at the precum and returned to twisting her nipple, making it slick and shiny with his semen.

"Just a... little... longer, please?" With that he wrapped his lips around her nipple. "Oh, baby, not in your mouth" she moaned. There was a long stream of "ohs" and "ahs" as Levi gently bit at the hard nub.

Levi once again took the bloated head of his thick long sausage and placed it at her lips. This was it! One forward shove and he'd be inside his mom and soon after, Levi would be fucking her! My dick was so hard that the skin was pulled way past the head, and it felt like it would rip past it as it trembled at the sight of what was unfolding before me. Not in a million years would I have thought that my son would be fulfilling my wildest fantasy.

But Chrissy must've not been ready to give it up because once she felt the big blue head of his member at her opening she told him, "You're only supposed to touch."

"I am just touching you." He said as he swiped at the leaking swollen head and took the right nipple in his fingers. He moved higher on her body and took the other nipple into his mouth.

"Oh, baby, we should stop." She moaned.

"Just... a... lit... tle longer," he answered and the big wet fat head started to part her lips. This was too much. She was already horny when I left and now this? She was going to let him fuck her, and I was leaking jizm watching them.

"No!" she cried and pushed at his chest. "Please, Mom?"

"No, I can't let you do that." He moved to his knees as she crab walked a couple of feet away from him. The effort made the muscles on her stomach visible. His dick stood proud and tall, going past his navel. "Please, Mom?" her eyes dropped to look at his manhood. "I know you want it." He said as he reached down to stroke it.

"No," but her eyes remained on him.

"You're telling me that you don't want this inside you. You can't take your eyes off it. I bet you're thinking about how it would feel." He moved closer until her feet were at his hips. "Cawmon, Mom, I know you want it." He grabbed her ankles and began sliding her toward him. Her eyes remained on his stiff erection as her thighs made contact with his. He grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of yanks. "I know you want to, mom. I want it too." His chest rose and fell with each word. He leaned over her and Levi's dick fell at her pubic bone.

She put her hands on his face and in a soft voice told him, "No, honey. I love you, but I won't do this to your father. I love him too much." She backpedaled a couple of feet from him and stood. His head was level with her crotch. He reached out with his right hand and ran it over the inside of her thigh, touching her honeypot with the side of his index finger, going back and forth over her lips. "God, Mom, you're so wet."

"Oh, honey" she moaned but instead of letting him continue, she grabbed his wrist and helped him stand. "I know you want to, but we can't." She looked at his groin. "Mom, you can't leave me like this." She watched as his dick jumped with every pulse.

"I can't tell you how many times I've heard that one."

"But I'll get blue balls." She looked at his pleading eyes and then at his erection. "Please?"

"I'll tell you what, I can't let you do what you want but maybe I can help you in another way." Oh well, at least I would get to see her blow our son.

Still holding his wrist, she took a few steps back until she was against the drawer. Sort of sitting and standing at the same time. Okay, I thought, maybe she wasn't going to blow him but give him a handjob, which is still more than I ever hoped for.

She smiled as she grabbed his junk and said, "It is nice." She took a few steps back and sat on the dresser, her legs spread wide. For the first time, she touched his dick and I heard him groan. "You like that?" Chrissy asked.

"Yes," he groaned again. She moved him to her, directing his thick prick until it was aligned at her cunt. She stroked his boner. Fuck yeah! She had changed her mind! She was going to fuck him.

"Oh, Mom," he moaned as she placed it next to her pussy. My breath was stuck at my throat, and I could hear the pounding of my heart in my ears. I moved my hand closer to my own instrument. I was ready to wrap my fist around it when Levi finally got the chance to push his organ into her.

I watched as her other hand went behind his neck and pulled him to her breasts. "Suck on them, baby." She reached down between their bodies. Her fingers sinking into her sex. "I'm so fucking wet!" she exclaimed between deep breaths. He moved close enough that his cock touched her pussy. The huge purple head nudged her lips. My eyes were glued to their bodies, waiting for him to shove that big thing into her.

She withdrew her fingers and grabbed his tool stopping him from penetrating her and moved it up and down her lips a few times and then brought his man meat above her pussy, the big veiny head reaching past her navel. She placed her right hand on top of it. "Okay, move." He started thrusting his hips, jerking off between the soft blonde downy hairs on her pubes and the palm of her hand. "Oh gawd, mom, that feels good!" I took a hold of my rod.

"I know, baby!"

"I wish it was your pussy!" He lowered his face into one of her funbags while his fingers rolled the nipple of the other.

"Me too but I can't do that! Oh, baby, squeeze my nipples harder."

"Cawmon, Mom, let me put it in you!" he said as he flicked his tongue over a stiff nipple.

"I'm not a slut!" When she said that, Levi stopped. When Chrissy felt him stop pistoning between her thighs, she opened her baby blue eyes and panted "What's wrong?"

"Mom, I love you." He said between deep breaths, moving a strand of hair from her eyes.

"I love you too." He leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips. She licked her lips, and he moved in for another kiss. He pulled away an inch and I saw her head follow. I saw her wet her lips again and this time when they kissed, I saw them open their mouths. Their tongues immediately touched. He ran his hands from her chest down her sides to her waist, hips, and thighs where they remained until the kiss came to an end. Both were breathing hard.

"You're so soft." He said between a kiss as he continued to touch his mom.

"You're just horny."

"I am but," he moved his hands under her thighs. His fingers caressed her cunt and then ran up to the sides of her breast, "I'm not lying about this or about how beautiful you are and about how long I've wanted to see you like this." They kissed again. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too."

"So how can this be wrong?"

"I can't explain it, but it just is."

"Mom, just cause we have sex doesn't make you a slut. It makes you human."

"I know but I made a promise to your father and this," she took his hand and placed it at her opening, "belongs to your father just as his thing belongs to me."

"So if he was okay with us being together we could do it?" she shook her head. "Why not?"

She gave a slight shrug and said, "because I won't. I can't." Damn, I love that woman. She put her hands on his face and brought him in for a kiss. I saw her capture Levi's tongue with her lips and sucked it into her mouth. I could hear the sounds of their kissing as it continued. She pulled away, "God, honey, your fingers feel so good inside me." I was concentrating on their kiss so hard that I didn't even notice his right hand had slipped between her thighs.

"This," he said as thrust his cock trapped between her hand and belly, "would feel better for both of us."

"I know." She answered as she continued to hold him in place with her hand and Levi resumed thrusting and reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks and then spread them wide, which caused another moan from Chrissy.

After a few minutes, Levi again stopped and bent his head to kiss her nipples and then the underside of her tits. He moved lower and dipped his tongue into her bellybutton. She placed her dainty feet on his broad shoulders and gave a loud groan as he let his tongue go south until he was at her cunt. "I can feel your breath down there."

"This," he said as he placed his tongue at the bottom of her lips and gave her a long swipe to the top, "would feel even better."

"No," I heard her whimper. She pushed at him with her tiny feet. I guess he knew that he wasn't about to do that either because he stood and wrapped his strong arms around her waist and lifted her from the dresser. Her legs hung loosely from his hips and I watched that big fat cock of his bounce mere centimeters from her pussy as he carried her to our maternal bed and placed her on her hands and knees. "No, Levi!" she said as she struggled to get away. Damn it! I couldn't let it get this far and just as I was about to rush in, Levi told her, "Don't worry, Mom, I'm not gonna do anything unless you want me to!"

He knelt behind her and with one hand he ran his fingers over his gooey purple head and with the other he reached between her thighs and rubbed his and Chrissy's juices on her thighs where he once again placed his fuckmeat between her legs. He leaned over her and kissed her neck.

I watched as Chrissy fingered herself while Levi's boner rubbed the underside of her cunt. I could see his dong appear and disappear between my wife's legs when he would stop to kiss her. It looked like Chrissy had a strap-on dildo as it protruded underneath my wife's body.

He made her kneel and squashed her back against his chest and cupped her tits, kissing her long slender neck. After the kiss ended, he put his mother on her hands and knees. As he kissed her neck and nibbled her ear, he let his finger rub her asshole. "No, no, no," she said but did nothing to stop him.

This went on for about five minutes and I could tell that they were both getting close. Chrissy was swaying her hips to some internal music and the sounds from their kissing sounded like slurping noises which they couldn't sustain for very long because of their deep heavy breathing.

"I'm getting close, Mom!"

"Me too, baby!"

"Mom, please let me put it in you?" With as much writhing as she was doing, it was hard to tell whether she shook her head or nodded but she must have groaned out a no because then I heard Levi ask her if she would like to suck on his fuckstick.

"Oh, baby, I can't. Just let me cum!"

"Can I eat you?" another no somehow escaped Chrissy.

"You know what else would feel good?" this time he didn't let her answer but pushed a finger into her asshole. "Agghh! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" But it was too late, Levi's cum splattered Crissy's ass and back while my orgasm sprayed the closet door.

After that intense orgasm, Chrissy slumped on the bed. Her legs spread wide. Without his mom's body to hold him up, Levi's knees gave out. He collapsed on top of her and Chrissy exclaimed, "Oh fuck, Levi, your cock's inside me!"

12