All Comments on 'This Would Be Better'

by bluemirrortree

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyRegalmost 3 years ago

Poor guy betrayed by his wife and son. The double whammy.

sswillowsswillowalmost 3 years ago

Keep writing. Good proofreading and very hot. I think she may need him to fix her plumbing next time dad's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story for beginner!

Make a sequel in which they have a MMF threesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's clear what her son wants. Her husband gets all excited about it. The second part would be interesting from the mother / wife's point of view. The ladder part was a bit shaky however it improved from there. Well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

xxxxxxxxxcerlent!!!!!!!!!

Simpleman1951Simpleman1951almost 3 years ago

Loved the Story, I liked the ending it was a good twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, obviously that family is broken and the father needs to hit the eject button immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good, I was kind of sad they resisted. Would love to see them give in, part 2 perhaps?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

No, that did nothing for me. I would kick the son out asap. He did not confront his cheating wife or bastard son, so he is a cuck and this is a cuck story.

All Cuck stories in my book score 1/5 and this is no different,

1/5

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Dad needs to tell Levi and his wife he would like to see them fuck. He can join in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

HUGE turn off story 1 star

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

No means no, but saying no and then continuing to do sexy things means maybe. She was mean and a tease to Levi.

Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Father needs to confess to wife what he saw and tell her it is ok to fuck their son as long as he can watch. 5 stars

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495almost 3 years ago

Yes, I hope you have a part 2 planned. There are so many possible story lines here. Keep it going.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 3 years ago

Very fucking hot! A followup chapter would be awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 2 years ago

Wow. Needs a part 2. I was hoping Levi would get his cock in his mom, but the tension was so hot. I hope you have a part 2, it needs it. So very hot the desire they both have for each other.

And hubby knows she is thinking of Levi when he fucks her after the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

UNBELIEVABLY HOT!!! NEEDS A CONTINUATION WITH IMPREGNATION PLS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Thi would be better?

How was that better?

It's supposed to be an incest story and nothing happened.

They slipped and he was inside an inch. If the mother was as horny as claimed she would have impaled herself on her sons cock.

Definitely needs more to the story.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Please continue this story! You started out well but it needs a conclusion.

johnstang2johnstang26 months ago

Only 4 stars as an incest story. Five stars for the wife being so loyal though. It would have been five if the mother and son had sex, not just kissing and getting to second base. I loved the story. It reminded me of another story I read a very long time ago only that wife crossed the line but the young man was not her son but the next door neighbor's son hired to clean the gutters. It was in Penthouse Letters. And the wife and husband had an agreement of sorts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous