This Would Be Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just the head head, Mom. It's just the head." He quickly rolled off.

"Damn it, Levi! Your thing was inside me!"

"Mom, it was an accident."

"Still, it was inside me!"

"Mom, after everything we just did, an inch of my prick slipping into you isn't that much of a big deal. At least, it shouldn't be." They were quiet for a moment.

Levi put his hand on her shoulder, "Mom, you know the word 'fuck' is a verb."

"What's your point, Levi?"

"Well, a verb conveys motion and there was no motion when Happy Boy slid in. I mean it happened so fast that he didn't even get a peek or a feel." This made her laugh. "Seriously, Mom, when I fell on top of you, it sort of just found you. I didn't do it on purpose."

"So is Happy Boy its name?"

"It is now." They laughed. "Do you really want to know what I call him?" she nodded at his question. "When I'm joking with the guys, I call him seven inches of happiness."

"Is that how big you are?"

"I'll tell you what, Mom, whenever you want to, I'll let you measure it." He stood, and asked if they could do it again. "No, honey, this can never happen again. I love your father too much, and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt him or ruin our marriage. Can you understand that?" he gave a reluctant nod. "Good, now finish the gutters."

"It was awesome, Mom."

"Yes, it was."

"And that's because we didn't fuck or suck. Imagine what it would be like if we did?"

"That's what we'll have to do."

I waited ten minutes then joined her in the shower, leaving the door partially open hoping Levi would enjoy the show. "Honey, I told you..." she stopped when she saw it was me, her blue eyes big and round. "What did you tell me?"

"I thought you were Levi."

"Why would you think that?"

Instead of answering me, she took a hold of my throbbing member. "I'm so glad you came back." We kissed. Her tongue sought mine, and I heard her breath increase in arousal.

She ended the kiss and walked to the tiled bench and bent at the waist. She looked over her shoulder, "Gawd, honey, I'm so horny! I need you to fuck me right now!"

12