Thomas and Jacinta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah," Cooed Jacinta and my piss dribbled across her exposed right breast and washed down her supple skin, "Fuck, I've missed this!"

She craned her head towards the shower and opened her mouth. Salty, golden fluid pooled inside which, when full, Jacinta dribbled across her left boob. She gleefully massaged my piss into her sweaty, chunky body with one hand while the other worked her slick pussy with increased urgency.

On the next full mouth, Jacinta gargled my urine before spitting it back on my rapidly hardening cock. She laughed at my surprise.

My stream came to an end, expelling the last few drops against Jacinta's proffered left boob as her right hand was now slamming her fuck box. She took my weak, salty tumescence into her mouth and used her tongue to massage the head while intensely fucking her swampy vagina.

"Watch this!" Jacinta said, as she spat my cock out of her mouth and pulled her legs back further.

I leaned across to get a better view. At that moment, Jacinta violently withdrew the dildo from her cunt and rubbed her clit hard. Screaming through gritted teeth, her body convulsed and shook brutally as another orgasm smashed over her. This time an arc of piss erupted from deep within her pussy and shot through the air. Another and another, as Jacinta forcefully emptied her bladder. It was quite the sight, and she almost reached the pool water itself with one jet.

"Fuck," Jacinta said as the ripples of orgasm subsided, "That was strong!"

"It looked amazing."

"Did you like it?"

"Shit yeah!" I said, genuinely impressed, "How long have you been doing that?"

"Since today," Jacinta replied, with a schoolgirlish giggle, "A few hours ago to be exact."

She placed the dildo on the cushion of the sun lounger next to her, popped her feet on the ground, reached for her wine glass and drained it in one gulp.

"Let's swim," Jacinta suggested standing up and ambled to the edge of the pool.

I grabbed a beer from my backpack and, turning towards Jacinta, I caught a shiny reflection of something in between her arse cheeks, indicating the butt plug was installed. My cock jumped at the expectation of hard anal sex with Jacinta, who couldn't get enough of it when she was in the mood for it, which was most of the time.

Jacinta eased into the water and submerged. As I sat at the edge of the pool and swung my legs into the water, I heard rumbles of thunder in the distance and could smell rain in the air. The storm last night knocked out the electricity supply in my suburb for several hours with its violence. While it led to a heightened sensory experience with Thomas, watching Jacinta enjoying my cock up her arse while her generous breasts bounce around was visual grist for my orgasmic mill.

No sooner had I entered the warm water then Jacinta mobbed me, wrapping her arms tightly around me and furiously kissing my lips, tongues dancing. My hard cock was poking into the folds of Jacinta's fleshy tummy and the water gently lapped at my relaxed and sensitive anus sending shivers through my body.

It was becoming visibly darker now with the sun setting in a fireball, its luminescence obscured by the coalescing of vicious thunderclouds along the coast to the west. The rumbles were becoming more frequent and louder, but lightning wasn't yet visible.

"I want to suck your cock."

Jacinta began wanking my hard cock beneath the surface of the water while I fondled her chunky breasts as we continued kissing passionately. If Thomas was the rare indulgence enjoyed on special occasions, then Jacinta was my regular fan favourite dish.

I eased out the water and perched my arse on the sun-baked pool tiles, legs spread and dangling in the water. Jacinta eased between my legs, took hold of the base of my cock, and took the length quickly down her throat. Oh, it was heaven!

I absorbed the warmth of the dying day while enjoying the thrill of Jacinta's head bobbing up and down on my pole. She began a head job by throating my length, occasionally choking on it to produce excess saliva to lube me up. When I was wet enough, Jacinta worked the shaft with a hand while tickling the German Helmet with her tongue and using her other hand to stroke my ball sack. She would sometimes take my cock out of her mouth and slap the head on her extended tongue or against a cheek, directly staring into my eyes.

This approach would last several minutes before Jacinta turned her oral skills to my balls. I preferred the sack to be licked and dribbled in saliva rather than the nuts themselves sucked on inside her mouth. That was way too sensitive for me. Once she judged my ball sack to be wet enough, Jacinta returned to my pole, and this switcheroo would go on for some time before she went further south for the ultimate indulgence.

"Wow, your arse feels really relaxed today," Jacinta observed after an agonisingly short time expertly lapping at my O-ring before switching back to my taut nut sack.

Ha, if only she knew that a few hours earlier, at my request, Thomas had reamed my arsehole for our mutual pleasure. His length and girth had opened me up, and I enjoyed that specific sensation again. I left Thomas in a state of heightened sexual tension that I couldn't shake, determined to enjoy Jacinta's charms again to their fullest after our recent argument.

"Why don't you insert a finger?" I suggested in a naïve tone.

"Really?" Came a surprising response, "Ok, if that's what you want."

Her tone suggested that she wasn't very keen to accede to my request, but I repeated with a gentle firmness to which she complied, albeit reluctantly. As with Thomas earlier in the day, I instructed Jacinta to use plenty of saliva before attempting, especially since scary-looking nails crowned her fingertips. I should have grabbed the bottle of lube, but the thought never occurred to me. Spit lube had been the produit de jour now with several partners across the years, such that it became a habit.

Jacinta had my hard cock in her hand, but she was not working it, instead, concentrating, with the look of terror across her pretty face, on inserting her middle finger inside my relaxed and spit-lubed anus. Indeed, I was comfortable because her delicate finger entered easily. Given what penetrated earlier in the day, I was going to need more from Jacinta.

"How does that feel?" She stammered.

"Great."

"Yeah?" Came a sceptical reply.

"It'll feel even better when my cock is back in your mouth."

Jacinta's face brightened up, and she readily took me down her throat again, more comfortable with this skill.

"Now, gently work my arse with your finger."

Jacinta did not let up on the blow job but, with some reluctance, began the pistoning movement that I wanted. She quickly established a rhythm with an oral downstroke on my penis, followed by an insertion up to the knuckle with her middle finger. Her action caused pleasure to surge through my body. When Peter, Jacinta and I engaged in a wet threesome sometime earlier, they took turns blowing and rimming me simultaneously, and I thought that the pinnacle of foreplay but what Jacinta was pulling off now took pleasure to a higher plane.

With ongoing encouragement, Jacinta worked a second finger inside my funky shitter, and her confidence was growing, including slapping my cock against her face again. While her fingering and sucking was bringing me closer to orgasm, I wanted to be stuffed entirely in the back door before I blew my stack down Jacinta's throat.

The vibrator?

"I'm getting close," I moaned.

"Oh, goody," Jacinta cooed, "In my mouth?"

"Of course," I said, throwing my head back as another jolt of pleasure sparked my brain, before adding, "Can we swap your fingers for the vibrator?"

"You won't be able to take that up your arse!" Jacinta stopped her action and looked at me in disbelief, "It's so fucking tight down here."

"Well," I said without revealing my extra-curricular activity, "If it doesn't then back go your magnificent fingers."

"Ok," replied Jacinta, with a twinkle in her eye, "If you're game, then so am I."

I got up and retrieved the well-worn and greasy toy from the sun lounger, took a swig of rapidly warming beer and returned poolside.

Jacinta took the proffered vibrator as I resumed my position, legs spread wide and raised in the air, exposing my dilated bung to the warm evening air. Jacinta positioned the plastic tip at the sensitive entrance and applied the gentlest of pressure.

"You ready?" she asked expectantly.

"Be gentle with me?"

"I'll be exactly like you are with me." She laughed.

That could be dangerous. Depending on my level of inebriation and horniness, I would enter Jacinta's anus gently or slightly less gently. However, she never cried out in pain or discouraged any mode of entry so long as my cock filled up her fleshy anus.

Tonight, Jacinta proceeded gently and methodically, and I felt my O-ring yield without too much resistance. I was now opened and filled again for the second time that day, and it felt wonderful.

"How am I doing?" Jacinta asked.

"Great, how much do you have in?"

"About half."

"Keep going," I encouraged.

"You sure?"

"Yep."

About a minute or so later, Jacinta confirmed that only the base was not inside me. I took a short while to adjust to the intrusion before signalling to Jacinta that she could begin working my arsehole with the toy and my pulsing cock with her mouth. My orgasm was moments away now as the pressure against my prostrate mounted.

"You want me to turn it on?"

I was unable to provide any words of consent but signalled I must have because Jacinta told me to standby as she fumbled to turn the toy on. As soon as the switch was turned, the toy's vibrations surged through my already taut body. I almost passed out as wave after wave of unusual sensations washed over me. My brain somehow managed to redirect even more blood to my engorged cock, hardening up to diamond strength.

The only warning Jacinta had of my impending orgasm was the increasing intensity of moaning and jerking of my body.

I exploded with the power of a ten-tonne atom bomb.

There were searing pinches from my balls as they expelled spurts of molten semen high into the air. I was not conscious of a lot that was not happening to me, but I distinctly heard a splutter from Jacinta as she was overwhelmed by my eruption.

Wave after wave of male orgasmic pleasure smashed my senses as my prick jerked within Jacinta's iron grip.

My delirium slowly dissipated a minute or two later.

"Wow, that was a lot!" Giggled Jacinta, as I opened my eyes.

High-velocity sperm had splattered all over her face, ribbons dribbled down her hand that released my softening pole, and there were even small pools randomly scattered across my abdomen. My performance was driven by twenty-four hours of intense sexual activity between two hot and willing partners, and the night was not yet over. While my orgasm was extreme, I did not feel drained, which meant a short recharge time.

Jacinta eased the vibrator from my spasming anus as gently as she put it in and I felt so worked open, the air tickling and teasing that sensitive hole. I lowered my legs back into the pool and propped myself up.

I watched on as Jacinta licked the rapidly diluting sperm from her hand before scooping up the ropes of sperm on her cheeks and chin.

"Mm, yummy." She teased after swallowing my seed.

I coaxed the come that was on my belly onto I finger which I then proffered to Jacinta. She greedily sucked my fingers clean before smacking her lips in satisfaction.

"Drink?" I asked, looking over to the wine and beer.

"Yes, please."

I helped Jacinta from the pool where we kissed, and I could distinctly taste the flavour of man juice on her tongue.

We refilled our drinks and returned to the pool where we sat down and dangled our legs in the water. Over drinks, we shared some small talk as we gazed at the light reflections beaming of the rippling water.

"Oh, I've missed this!" Disclosed Jacinta, after a moment of comfortable silence.

"What have you missed?" I asked, looking in the distance.

"The sexual intimacy that we have."

"Yeah, me too," I said, genuinely.

"I don't want us to fight again." Jacinta placed a hand on my leg and began stroking it.

As the conversation meandered, I became suspicious about what Jacinta was trying to say. She was dancing around something that was preying on her mind.

At that moment, I heard her phone ping with a text message. Jacinta seemed not to listen to it or deliberately ignored it.

"Aren't you going to respond to that?"

"Nah," She replied, "It'll be Peter. He's been bugging me all day."

"About what?"

"He wants another threesome," She signed with frustration.

"And?"

"He wants me to convince you."

Peter was starting to annoy me with his constant and needy pleas for sexual attention. From Jacinta's attitude, she felt the same. The trouble was, the three of us worked together and interacted almost daily. As my mother warned me years earlier, never uncork the bottle containing the workplace romance genie.

"He says that you're purposefully avoiding him and always change the subject."

"There's some truth in that," I confessed, "After our last encounter, I just don't feel like doing it again."

I was referring to my encounter with Peter in which he pretended to accidentally kiss me that filled me with inexplicable sexual rage, so strong that it broke several taboos on an empty but well-lit street. That, in turn, led to me seeking out Thomas and exploring some gay sex kinks, of which Jacinta did not know. Peter just did not seem to engage my sexual interest anymore.

"Hm, I understand," said Jacinta, "After the threesome, I felt a little strange about it the next day."

"In what way?"

"A bit guilty and a bit shameful," She continued, "A little bit used and somewhat of a slut."

"Oh," Was all I could manage. Jacinta enjoyed acting up the slut in her with me. As for being used, our little troika was a friends-with-benefits arrangement based on sexual need. It was established that way from the very beginning. No romantic feelings could intrude.

"Don't get me wrong, it was a great fantasy actually to fulfil, but I came away from it satisfied and not keen to repeat it."

"Fair enough," Hers was a position that I sympathised with.

"I much prefer one-on-one time with you." Jacinta turned and kissed me sensually.

"What do you like about them?"

"I feel special with you," She began, "I feel valued and appreciated for me and not just some fuckhole."

I began dreading where this conversation was heading, hoping that it was not going to be followed by a declaration of love. However, she sensed my hesitation, lightened up and said that I should not worry; she does not have those feelings for me.

"I just want to be your fuckhole and not to share us with anybody else."

"Fuckholes!" I reminded her in jest.

Jacinta laughed freely before acknowledging she had three holes for my pleasure.

We sipped our drinks in another comfortable silence before I interrupted saying that we should both tell Peter, separately, that we are no longer interested sexually.

"Well, that's not going to happen right this second, because right this second you're going to eat my cunt."

A sudden burst of energy caused my semi to twitch.

"It would be my pleasure, milady."

I leapt into the pool while Jacinta's opened her legs and spread open the folds of her pussy like an eager hooker on her first shift and exposing the silver butt plug to the fading rays of sunlight. The aroma emanating from her volcanic box made my nostrils flare, and my mouth drooled in expectation.

Ordinarily, I started with long and broad sweeps of her sweet crotch, starting with her anus, up over the lips of her pussy and ending with a soft uptick against her clit. However, with the butt plug obstructing access to her stinker, I had only two erogenous zones to work with, so I made do with them. I repeated this action many times, mixing saliva with the natural secretions of her pussy to get her buzzing with desire. Next, I inserted fingers, typically two, inside her swampy pussy searching for the g-spot while pressing down hard against her clit with my tongue. This is the magic formula for getting her off, and Jacinta loved it.

As I was tonguing Jacinta's tasty and swollen snatch to her satisfaction, I became aware of another sensation, that of warm pool water sloshing inside my freshly fucked rectum. Being filled up with water soothed and excited me simultaneously, and I found that opening and closing my sphincter heightened the pleasure. My cock was growing hard now, both from the pool enema and being up close and personal with Jacinta's fuck box.

The butt plug now came into its own. With my free hand, I tugged at the base, gently at first before using more pressure. I brought Jacinta to the crest of an orgasmic wave merely by pulling the butt plug out just enough so that its base stretched her arse muscle to its maximum. Judging her to be ready from concerted action on all three of her erogenous zones, I tugged on the bottom of the plug, withdrawing it enough until I received the tell-tale signal.

"Oh shit!"

That was it. I was fully expecting another one of Jacinta's newly discovered squirting orgasms as soon as I withdrew the butt plug like the one that greeted me upon arrival. So, I increased the intensity of my tongue lapping vigorously away at her engorged clit while wiggling my fingers inside her cunt and arsehole stretched to the maximum around the base of the butt plug.

"I'm coming!" Came an urgent hiss.

Sure enough, Jacinta began gasping and shaking as pleasure arrows slammed into her wobbly body. A hand tightly gripped my head, ensuring that contact was not broken as she came hard and fast. Her anus suddenly twitched and expelled the plug, which fell into the water. I could barely breathe under such an assault and had she squirted I would have drowned, a happy man.

Disappointingly, there was no violent expulsion of bodily fluid. This orgasm was a run-of-the-mill oral type, no doubt pleasurable but quite dry.

In what seemed like an age, Jacinta gradually released my head from her vice-like hold as the pinpricks of ecstasy spent themselves, and she came back to reality.

"Mm, that looked so good," I said with a giant smile plastered across my face.

Jacinta propped herself up and looked down at me in the pool. She had sexually glazed eyes, and a bead of sweat trickled down the side of her head.

With her legs remaining spread wide, Jacinta cupped one of her generous breasts with one hand while another snaked down to her freshly tongued snatch. She inserted a finger inside and brought it back to her mouth, which she licked clean.

Jacinta did this several times before offering me a finger which I eagerly accepted. I went back towards her angry red pussy so that she could feed me her soaking, musky fingers more easily. For my part, I was rapidly gaining wood and at this rate would be ready to perform again.

Then it hit me! A strong blast of hot yellow fluid stung my face, then another and another.

Jacinta was releasing her bladder on my face. Now it was my turn to receive a golden shower after giving her mine when I arrived. I quickly repositioned my face so that I could take her piss in my mouth. The first swallow nearly made me wretch so strong was the chardonnay-tinged flow, but I got used to it and swallowed some more.

"Oh, you dirty little boy!" Tittered Jacinta when she saw me swallow a mouthful.

I took a step back into deeper water and lowered my torso so that my head was the only part of me not submerged and opened my mouth again.

Jacinta pulled her legs out of the pool and squatted on the deck with one hand supporting her chunky frame while the other spread her sore lips apart. Then she released arc after arc of hot piss into the air, landing on my face and filling my mouth. I swallowed as much as I cared and let the rest splash into the water.