Thomas and Jacinta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being further down in the water, increased the pressure of water sloshing in an out of my relaxed anus. I was now at full tumescence and ready to fuck Jacinta as soon as her piss flow exhausted itself. I noticed that she was gently but firmly rubbing her clit again only minutes after my oral assault made her come.

As the yellow stream abated, I inched back to the side of the pool, allowing piss to pool inside my mouth. When I was eye level with Jacinta's motorised fingers, working their magic, I spat out the contents of my mouth onto her fingers and pussy. Jacinta grunted in satisfaction as a mini orgasm struck.

Pleased with myself, I submerged fully, retrieved the butt plug from the floor and rinsed my mouth with pool water before surfacing, grabbing my beer and taking a long swig.

"I do believe this is yours?" I said, handing Jacinta the butt plug.

"I need you to fuck me!"

I climbed out of the pool and followed Jacinta to the sun lounger, who mounted it and thrust her meaty arse in the air. As I walked towards her, I felt my arsehole full of water, so I built up some strength and forcefully expelled it through my distended ring. What a feeling that was!

Placing my beer on the ground by the sun lounger, I slapped Jacinta's meaty cheeks hard leaving visible palm prints. She chuckled and twerked those globes in appreciation.

Spitting on my raging cock for lube, I pressed the purple head against her pink lips and applied pressure, watching a couple of millimetres disappear inside Jacinta's steaming box.

"No, Hun," Breathed Jacinta sharply, before adding, "She's seen enough action today."

"Anal?

"Only anal!"

Well then, her shitter required additional preparation, and that began with an enthusiastic rim job. Spitting copious amounts of saliva around her sensitive hole, I lapped away hard and deep. Since her rectum was extremely relaxed after having the butt plug in there for several hours, my tongue penetrated deeper than ever before. Jacinta was enraptured, cooing, moaning and shaking.

I retrieved the bottle of synthetic lubrication, by the foot of the sun lounger, that clearly showed significant use before my arrival. The type of lubrication Jacinta chose was less viscous than I used with other partners; it felt more like baby oil than anything else. As a result, a little lube went a long way, and so I generously applied it to Jacinta's booty as she shook her fleshy cheeks. Two of my fingers freely penetrated Jacinta's relaxed arsehole allowing me to coat the interior with lube generously.

"Fuck me now!" Came a breathless order.

"No need to ask me twice," I replied.

With greasy hands, I squirted too much oil on the palm of my hand and rubbed it onto my raging pole while smearing the surplus on her butt cheeks.

Bad move. Neither of us had enough purchase against Jacinta's skin to spread those globes apart. In the end, I fumbled around her arse crack, searching for the precious O-ring, and slipping into her pussy on occasion. Getting mutually frustrated at this delay, I finally found the prize and fell inside quickly with a grunt.

Odd, Jacinta's rectum did feel as it should have. Sure, she was probably more relaxed than usual, but there did not seem to be any elasticated resistance which rubbed against my shaft, creating a seal with the necessary friction. It was like I was fucking thin air!

"Too much lube," Jacinta said, after a few minutes of mutual dissatisfaction with anal sex.

Grabbing Jacinta's pool towel, I first wiped my hands clean of slime before drying my cock and finally mopping up the surplus lube on Jacinta's arse cheeks and down the crack.

Jacinta swapped positions from doggy to missionary. She perched her butt on the edge of the cushion and pulled her legs right back, which exposed her loosened anus to my gaze. Wow, what a sight, about the closest I ever came to Max Hardcore gape. I had to tongue that rosette.

No, mister!" Came a stern response, "Fuck me and fill me up."

Thus admonished, I spread my legs to reduce the height differential, placed my hands, wrists up, on the cushion aimed for the prize and thrust in, balls deep.

Now, all was as it should have been. Jacinta snapped shut her rectum and gripped me tightly. Her hands were cupping her meaty tits and pinching the nipples hard as I began slowing ploughing her shitter as ordered.

As I slammed into her, my action caused an equal and opposite reaction from the motion of the sun lounger, gently rocking backwards and forwards. This to-ing and fro-ing enabled me to plumb new depths of Jacinta dirt box. As each body crashed together with increasing violence, Jacinta let out deep, rumbling groans and she became engulfed in the pleasure.

After what seemed like an age, I was close to orgasming again. Since I was so turned on, I was not going to delay it for hers; Jacinta had had plenty enough already today.

As I thrust away hard, I inserted two fingers inside Jacinta's well-used and probably sore, pussy and pressed them against the membrane that separates those two fuckholes. The extra pressure accelerated my orgasm, which struck with the fury of a possessed demon.

My cock spasmed so powerfully as if struggling to make more sperm than was available to satisfy the pleasure signals pulsating from my brain, that surprised me. It was even more potent than my orgasms with new lover, Thomas, the night before.

"Jesus, that was strong!" Exclaimed Jacinta but I was unable to respond as I attempted to recover my faculties and strength, "Fuck, I really felt that!

Sweat streamed down my body as I struggled to recover. My wrists were hurting from supporting my frame, and my legs wobbled under strain.

"You filled me up proper, ya filthy fucker!"

Still, I struggled to say anything coherent.

The ongoing spasms from my cock as it deflated sent shockwaves through my frame, aided by Jacinta's trademark move of pinching her O-ring around the base of my pole. The fog of ecstasy dispersed with its usual frustrating quickness, and the awareness of my surroundings came back to me, including the rapidly descending storm.

Now, that was a draining and satisfying orgasm, inside one of the most accommodating female arses I have ever known. When I opened my eyes, Jacinta was staring right into them with a quirky, glazed look; one that was more emotional than sexual, as if she were about to reveal some feeling to me.

Her lips opened to speak, but then the heaven's opened with furious anger, sweeping the outdoor entertainment area with rain bombs that exploded on the surface of the pool. Jacinta suddenly punched my chest, causing me to eject from her sperm-splattered shitter, with a goofy chuckle. The race was on to get indoors and defend our sexual paraphernalia and personal effects from the destructive elements of nature. We made it inside, naked, without arms full of stuff, laughing hysterically with thunder and lightning as our backdrop. Rather than the storm ending our sexual fun that weekend, it signalled the beginning.