Thomas and Jacinta

Story Info
An intense anal weekend with my lovers in between storms.
8.2k words
4.46
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers

Note: This story depicts acts of anal sex and golden showers between consenting male and female lovers. If these subjects are not to your taste, then click back on your browser. Please do not read it, get to the end, and provide rambling, incomprehensible and anonymous feedback, choked full of spelling and grammatical errors, telling me you did not like the topic of my story. Such action makes you look stupid.

*

After pumping Thomas' arse full of sperm eight hours earlier, I woke up the next day with a raging hard-on and it took all my self-control not to have a morning wank. Instead, I decided to go the Uni and work on an assignment that was coming due. Depending on the progress made, I may see what Thomas was up to later.

After showering and dressing, I stepped outside into a wall of humidity. There were angry-looking clouds in the sky, and another thunderstorm was expected later that day. Imagining how Thomas and I ran home in the rain last night to start my re-introduction back into the pleasures of gay sex, caused my cock to jump again. I had to concentrate on the task at hand, get to campus and make progress on my assignment.

Life had many sexual options now. Peter, Jacinta, or both, and now the youthful Thomas, my guilty yet recent secret addition. I was particularly interested in the latter option. Despite being the first man to arse fuck me in over a decade, I was keen to teach him some of my kinks and create a potent lover that might open further possibilities on campus. Despite a cooling with Peter and Jacinta on my part, I didn't want to cast them aside, and our three-way arrangement was sexually convenient for all parties.

I drove the short distance to Uni and made my way to the computer lab. Initially, motivation was hard to come by, but gradually progress was made as I banished sexual thoughts for the time being. After several hours of quality work, I adjourned to the Uni bar, which on weekends was never busy. I grabbed a beer and took a seat that overlooked the green. The sun was moving toward the western hemisphere, promising another glorious sunset so long as the storm held off.

I opened my laptop and logged into Messenger. Sure enough, all three of my lovers were online, so I sat back and waited for them to make contact, and not in any hurry about it. Of the three, I didn't want to talk or meet up with Peter because I found it took more and more alcohol on my part go through with anything sexual with him. Add to that fact he was becoming needy when it came to sex to the point where he was secretly visiting male massage parlours for additional relief which turned me off. Predictably, however, he was the first to chirp in.

Peter asked me how I felt since I took a bogus sick day yesterday to prepare for Thomas' arrival. After saying I was on the mend, I asked him about after works drinks, but they were quiet on account of the storm. This was the small talk while Peter danced around the issue on his mind.

Peter:"Given how quiet after works drinks were yesterday, I had plenty of playtime available before going home."

Me:"Did you 'indulge'?"

Peter:"With 'third parties'?"

Me:"Yep."

Peter:"Sorely tempted, but after my close shave with the missus, I've curtained those visits."

Me:"Probably wise."

Peter:"Yeah, but I'm going stir crazy not getting serviced."

Me:"Plenty of wanking time, then?"

Peter: "Not the same, though. Besides, I'm doing family stuff this weekend, so there's no opportunity"

Fortuitous that Peter was otherwise engaged because he would have pestered me for a meeting. He also wasn't the type of person that would be content with a quickie either. I never had Peter over to my house for a solo visit, only in the company of Jacinta that one time. As a result, sexual encounters between Peter and I took place in the local park and, given the ferocity of the weather yesterday and the likelihood of the same today, there was no way I keen for an outdoor session, no matter how horny I was.

Me:"Bugger."

Peter:"On that note, I better push on. Glad you're feeling better. Talk Monday."

Me:"See ya."

I noticed that Jacinta had logged off Messenger at some point during our conversation and shortly after I closed the chat window with Peter, I received a text message from her, asking how I was. I responded to Jacinta, telling her the same thing as Peter but played up my level of recovery.

Jacinta:"Would you like some company? I've missed you."

Me:"What did you have in mind?"

Jacinta:"I'm already a bottle in so I can't drive, would you like to come over?"

Jacinta could drink with the best of them. She enjoyed white wine or different varietals but gravitated towards Chardonnay most times.

Me:"Lunch with the girls?"

Jacinta:"Yep, and now I'm feeling frisky."

Me:"Oh yeah?"

Jacinta:"Frisky for some all holes, pissy sex."

That response caused my cock to jump in anticipation. Jacinta was a real horn dog. When we first hooked up, we did anal sex that evening in her bed. The water sports came a bit later, and in leaps and bounds, but now she was a connoisseur of the golden arts.

At that moment, Thomas popped up on Messenger, and it became tricky to balance two conversations at once. For ease of exposition, I'll describe each conversation separately beginning with Jacinta.

Me:"Yeah, I could go for that."

Jacinta:"Then get your kinky arse over here, lol."

Me:"Am I staying over?"

Jacinta:"Mm, I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

Goodo, that meant I could get stinking drunk with her.

Me: "About 5-ish then?"

Jacinta:"See you then xx."

I now had just over an hour to get spruced up and head over the Jacinta's in time. However, Thomas countered Jacinta's offer.

Me:"What you up to?"

T:"Getting ready to head out with some guys from my course."

Me:"Where you off too?"

T:"Northbridge."

Me:"Big night?"

T:"Don't know yet."

Being a country lad, Thomas hadn't much experience with the sinful delights of the city and its temptations. He wasn't the type to succumb to the seediness of one-night stands, so there was nothing for me to be concerned about. We were 'friends with benefits', and he understood that I was seeing Peter and Jacinta.

Me:"Have fun, then."

T:"What are you up to?"

Me:"Finishing off a beer at the Uni bar."

T:"Oh, you're on campus?"

Me:"Yeah, made a start on my assignment."

T: "Mind if I have a drink with you?"

If I said yes, the window of time I had to get to Jacinta's would contract. But then again, Thomas was great company.

Me: "Sure, see you soon."

About fifteen minutes later, Thomas placed two drinks on my table with an ear-to-ear grin and sat beside me with the blazing sun toasting our faces. To all intents and purposes, we were just two straight acting guys catching up. We conducted our conversation at the lower end of the decibel range.

"No regrets about last night?" I asked Thomas.

"None," He replied with eagerness, "Already come twice already thinking about it!"

"Yeah, I had a cheeky wank this morning."

"What a waste."

"Hopefully, there will be lots of other times to explore together."

"I hope so."

"Unless you meet some hunk tonight..." I teased Thomas, about his night out with the 'boys'.

"I very much doubt that." He was quick to assure, not that I was seeking assurance.

"You never know."

"Not interested," Thomas said, firmly, "I'm happy with what I have."

My cock leapt to full power at this statement.

"And what's that?"

Thomas trained the full power of his piercing green eyes into my blue ones, and I shook as the adrenaline surged through me.

"I thought sex was great in my last relationship, but you've taken it to a whole other level!"

What a compliment! However, I said the same to Jean was 38 years older than me when we dated in the late nineties. There is real value in finding oneself a more experienced mentor when you are sexually young and wish to experiment.

"Still more to learn if you're up for it?"

"Very much so," Responded Thomas, rubbing his hands against the fabric of his shorts, "Any chance of a lesson today?"

I looked at my watch. Time was ticking away, and I had to get to Jacinta's as promised, but Thomas was mesmerising. I felt drawn to this young country lad in a way that I hadn't felt since my UK bisexual days.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked tentatively.

"Some fooling around, somewhere."

"What time are you meeting up with your study chums?"

"In about an hour."

Shit! That was going to cut it fine with my date with Jacinta. I didn't think it necessary to mention her to Thomas, but at the same time, I wanted to preserve the contents of my balls for her. Jacinta was an enthusiastic devourer of my sperm. A sexual meeting was not complete unless she had at least two loads inside her, and one of them had to be in her stomach.

"Doesn't give us much time then?"

We finished our drinks and made our way walked along Sir Charles Court Promenade by the Hollis Lecture Theatre.

"It's still broad daylight," I said to Thomas, casually as we made our way to no place in particular, "So, outdoors is not an option."

"I know." Came a frustrated reply.

"We need to decide soon; otherwise, you will be out of time," I said, looking at my watch and becoming nervous about missing my promised deadline with Jacinta.

"Toilets?" Asked Thomas, equally frustrated but motioning towards the lecture theatre where earlier he's gotten hard watching me piss next to him.

We wandered over and looked inside the gents. We noticed a surprising number of students coming and going so that location wasn't going to work.

"What about your faculty?" I asked, not knowing anything about it except that it was further away from where I was parked, thereby subtracting precious minutes from my ultimate objective.

I pressed the pace, and we passed the library to the engineering faculty beyond. The ground level had several people occupying the computer labs, but Thomas suggested the basement. We descended a rather grim set of concrete stairs where the corridors were shrouded in shadows, unable to gather enough natural light.

We entered a darkened set of male toilets. Perfect! The light switch was in the off position, indicating a lack of weekend patronage. Thomas reached for the light switch, but I grabbed his hand to prevent it. The gloomy atmosphere had enough light to see where we were and felt perfect for some taboo sex.

Thomas let out a sigh of passion in anticipation of what was about to happen, or not. I closed to him and kissed his lips. Unlike last night, this was a slow, sensuous kiss as exchanged between lovers. My cock pressing against my shorts, and pressing into him.

As the fire in me grew, I pulled him close in an embrace as we continued kissing passionately. When our lips disengaged, I nuzzled his neck, and he breathed heavily into my ear.

Jeebus, he turned me on!

I efficiently relieved him of my shorts before dropping to my knees and taking his engorged member into my mouth. I sucked him like a possessed demon as he leaned contentedly against the bulkhead of a toilet cubicle. I planned to blow him to orgasm and not expect anything in return which enabled me to play with Jacinta with full balls.

"Can I fuck you?"

"What's wrong with my mouth?" I teased.

"Nothing," Answered Thomas, struggling to contain himself, "I want to unload inside you. Please?"

He was almost pleading with me. I thought about it, and the prospect was enticing, but I knew Jacinta would rim me hard later, and if I accidentally deposited some residual of Thomas' sperm in her mouth, she might go ballistic. Jealousy was a new and ugly trait she exhibited, especially since the Amyl Nitrate incident a few weeks ago. As relations between us had recently thawed, I had no intention of rocking the boat.

"I'll compromise," I offered, "You can fuck me, but you have to come in my mouth."

"Ok, fine," Thomas was beyond debating now, "You ready?"

Err, no. Neither of us had personal lube, and I hadn't had a spit lube penetration in well over a decade.

"You've got to get me ready."

"How?"

"Like yesterday, rim me and open me up," I reminded Thomas, "Use lots of saliva."

I walked to the end of the wall by the darkened urinal and lent against it. Thomas deftly pulled my shorts down, and I stepped out of them. Then I was immediately fried by surge after surge of electricity as Thomas made oral love to my pulsing arsehole.

I could have blown it there and then, but this was for Thomas and his youthful enthusiasm. Jacinta would bear the full brunt of my orgasmic energy later.

Thomas did a tolerable job of preparing me that is until he pressed his helmet against my O-ring. I hissed in momentary pain, a sting I didn't feel the night before when he mounted me. Where anal sex was concerned, there's something to be said the for off-the-shelf personal lubricant.

My Narrogin fuck buddy was utterly unaware of any discomfort as he eased his log deep inside my underused shitter. Once the momentary pain had passed, I became overwhelmed with his enveloping warmth as the fullness in my passage registered in my brain.

"You ok?" Asked Thomas, with his usual consideration.

"Very much so," I replied with honesty, "Fuck me but save your seed."

His first thrusts were unbelievably pleasurable, and, had I touched my engorged member, my sperm would have exploded on the tiled floor of this dated bathroom.

Soon, my sphincter had completely relaxed as Thomas, with his strong hands gripping my hips and pulling my body onto his, ploughed me like a man on a mission. Grunting, snorting and moaning as he built up to his orgasm. I remained alive to every impulse of his being, keeping track of his progress and being alert to any signal of his him breaking his promise.

"I'm going to come!" Came a hissed statement following several pleasurable minutes of fucking.

Without thinking, I backed him up, expelling him from my backdoor, spun around and dropped to my knees. Without objecting, I took his funky stick into my mouth and suck and wanked him for all he was worth. Seconds later, I felt his body jar as the pleasure washed over him. Instinctively, I locked my gullet and let his balls unleash their delicious, warm and salty fluid into my mouth. I squeezed his balls softly and revelled as his flesh pulsated in my grip and between my lips.

Thomas was swearing as he gripped my head tightly in position. I relaxed my oesophagus and allowed hot spunk to descend into my stomach. He tasted so good, way better than Peter, and, although the darkness didn't let me see his reaction, I could tell he was off with the fairies.

As his member lost wood, I kissed his helmet one last time before rising to my feet. I forced a spunky kiss onto my latest sexy lover, who was barely conscious of his surroundings. There was no resistance until he came back to earth and vigorously returned my kiss.

"Phew," Gasped Thomas, when he broke my kiss, "Unbelievable!"

"Glad you enjoyed it."

Thomas put a hand to my chest and forcefully pushed me against the wall. With his other hand, he grabbed the bulge within my shorts.

"What can I do for you?"

A million things went through my head, but each scenario featured Jacinta's beautiful face.

"Nothing today," I whispered, "This was for you."

"No, I want to you fuck me."

"Not today. You have to get ready," I countered, with all the self-control I could muster, "Besides, there's always tomorrow."

Despite being unable to see his countenance, I could tell Thomas was genuinely disappointed about not returning the favour.

"Go and enjoy yourself tonight," I said, soothingly and with a gentle kiss, "And let's chat tomorrow."

I glanced at my Omega Seamaster, and the fluorescent dial indicated I was late, very late. However, without betraying any sense of urgency, I pulled up my shorts, took a draft of brackish water from the tap to alleviate the salty taste of Thomas' load and motioned him to follow me back into the real world. While I wasn't a fan of swallowing sperm, I enjoyed the sensation of an orgasming cock spasming in my mouth, and both Peter and Thomas came strongly.

Minutes later, I was in my car heading home for the most cursory clean up before racing down to Jacinta's to make up the time delay. I don't think I fully deflated following my encounter with Thomas, and my anus was tingling all the way to Jacinta's home. Each flashback to the action that occurred over the last twenty-four hours resulted in tingles, jolts and pulses throughout my body. Focussing on the road and its dangers was a real challenge for me.

I was about 30 minutes late by the time I arrived at Jacinta's place. She lived in a southern suburb of Perth and owned a three-bedroom house typical of the 1970s style, but it had a lovely paved patio with a pool out the back.

With the car locked, my backpack slung over my shoulders and booze under my arm, I wandered up the driveway and could hear music coming from the rear porch. Rather than knocking on the door, I walked towards the side gate, and sure enough, Jacinta was rocking gently on the sun lounger by the pool.

The sun was setting in the west. Dark clouds were forming in front of that fiery ball to obstruct its brilliance but causing deep orange beams of light to shoot out across 180 degrees of the hemisphere, creating an impressive light show. It wasn't going to be long before that combination of furious cloud formation and lowering atmospheric pressure produced a different spectacle of Mother Nature's capriciousness. The rumbles had begun.

I announced my presence but received no reaction. Jacinta was no doubt enjoying the sunset in her inebriated state. Fumbling with the latch, I finally gained access to the patio and wandered over to the gently swaying lounger. As I approached, I saw an empty bottle of wine. Another was firmly implanted in a cooler surrounded by melting ice. There were several sex toys, mainly dildoes and vibrators, scattered nearby together with a bottle of lube.

The lube was an odd addition. Jacinta told me on several occasions that synthetic lubrication messed up her "internal plumbing". As a result, saliva, even for anal sex, was employed to ease penetration which worked for me. I guessed she found a suitable synthetic alternative, so that was an exciting addition to what was shaping up to be a long night of hardcore sexual fun.

The closer I came to the sun lounger, I noticed several wet patches on the pavers buttressing the pool edge. Jacinta was lying on the lounge masturbating. She was wearing a two-piece white bikini. Her generous breasts were exposed, and the gusset of her bottoms was pulled to one side. Jacinta's hair was unclasped and flowed across her shoulders and down her back. The gentle rocking motion of the lounger allowed her to thrust a sex toy in and out of her steaming pussy.

Jacinta was aware of my presence but did not stop fucking her cunt. After jettisoning my luggage by the side of the sun lounger, I stroked a hand across her left shoulder, her head and her right shoulder as I walked behind her.

"Your timing is perfect!" She said, as I leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Oh, yes?" I responded, gently massaging her right shoulder.

"I'm working up to another wet orgasm," Jacinta explained, "Like those two."

'Those two' were the duel patches of darkened paving stones, by the wine chiller and sex toys, that were rapidly evaporating in the stifling heat.

"Have you been pissing?"

"Mm, it felt so good to come and piss at the same time," Jacinta replied, not letting up gently working her cunt with the sex toy using the motion of the sun lounger, "But I'm hot and sweaty, have you got anything to cool me down?"

Perfect timing indeed. I did need to relieve the pressure on my bladder, but I removed my shorts and t-shirt, tossing them against my luggage. Obviously, Jacinta's sultry action had reinforced my wood, but not enough to restrict my yellow stream, which exited with some difficulty and without bursting pressure.

Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers