Thomas' Misadventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas

I couldn't believe everything that had just happened, nothing but content and satisfaction, plus a glow that enveloped my whole body filled me as I laid on Seb's bed. Held by his strong arms, his goofy adorable smile was plastered on his handsome face which made my heart skip a beat.

"You know...I could get used to this, Seb, but...is that what you want too? And I don't mean just the sex, but everything else..." I said, my voice filled with nervousness.

Seb could tell as he smiled softly and said:

"You dummy, of course this is what I want," he said in response.

He reached his hand up to my face again and I felt my eyes burning with tears as I reached up my hand to his own.

He grabbed my chin and pulled it closer to his face and he kissed me softly on the lips, as our eyes locked together he said:

"And don't worry...you're still going to get stripped and exposed, the only difference is it's going to be ME that does it and only me, you understand?" he said.

I gave him my own smile then, and said:

"Sounds good to me...sir" I said, giving him a wink.

He chuckled softly, and said:

"You're such a doofus, but you're a cute one," he said, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I felt myself yawn then, and I could tell he was tired too because when he saw me he turned me away from him and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I felt that strange, warm glowy feeling again and it was all too easy to feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep, and I knew he was too. Despite his earlier promises today I admit I felt doubts about Jaime, but no matter how stupid Jaime is, he's not stupid enough to cross Seb again I thought to myself. Now I feel that whatever happens...I'll always have Seb by my side I thought to myself, and was my final bit of conscious thought before I drifted off to sleep.

Sebastian

It was the late evening when I woke up, to the sounds of a phone dinging of all things, but Thomas remained fast asleep. Sitting up in bed, I moved the covers off me to figure out whose phone had gone off. Before I did anything I gazed at Thomas' sleeping form, and I ran my hand through his hair and I felt a strange warm feeling in my chest as I did so. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, then got up to see what was going on. At some point during the time we were at my house I had brought our phones to my bedroom.

After checking my phone and not finding anything, I moved to check Thomas and sure enough there was a new text message and to my rising anger I saw...that it was from Jaime. I clenched my fist, but I decided not to jump to conclusions and hoped, for Jaime's sake, that he was simply apologizing even though I suspected that it was something far more sinister. Sure enough, I looked to see what the full message was, and to my shock and rage it read:

Jaime: Hey there Thomas, hope you're enjoying your new boyfriend but I think you'll want to make sure that these never show up on the internet ;)

Vid1

Vid2

Vid3

Jaime: If you want to keep these private, you'll be at my house next afternoon where we'll discuss the terms of your punishment. Soon enough I'll find a way to make your new boytoy submit so don't worry about him. Your dignity and reputation depend on this, you owe me for the party, the both of you do. Clock's ticking Tommy, better be here.

He was really trying to blackmail Thomas with the vids he had taken of him jerking off the park and cumming. I almost threw the phone away from me in rage, but I remembered myself and took a few moments to breathe and calm down.

"You're more foolish, and even more stupid than I thought Jaime, you always did overplay your hand, and what happens next buddy, you brought this upon yourself" I said.

I found and picked up my own phone and texted the one person I knew would be all too happy to help:

Seb: Hey there, look, I need your help and you owe me one for helping you with Jaime, so hear me out. Jaime here has gone too far this time and has resorted to blackmail now, kind of hypocritical if you ask me, so I need you to help me find a way to humiliate him in such a way that he will never, ever bother me or Thomas ever again.

Alice: Why I'd be happy to help, favor or no. In fact, I have just the thing...

End of Chapter Four.

12