Thornbush Academy Ch. 08a - Nude in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
435 Followers

"Why?" was all I managed to get out and, no, I'm not sure exactly what that 'why' was asking about.

"Because she's pretty, she responded to you instantly, and you should never let good ones like that slip away."

I was speechless as Serena and the three female students-- Olivia, Miko, Andie and then, Serena, in that order-- were directed by the Dean to sit against the far wall, facing outward, on one of those long, padded, sofa-like affairs that some restaurants have in place of seats.

Dean stood, chin in hand. "Professor David! If you will assist me, I do believe we can move this table out an inch or so... much better viewing opportunities of our lovelies."

I did as requested and finally sat on the far right, facing Serena. She was constantly smiling at me, constantly making me feel better about myself, and I knew why she was Prof's "special friend." We all need a special friend just like her!

"Oh! Miss Miko!" We all looked to the Dean. "You adjusted your skirt as you sat, pulling it down. It's an unconscious reaction, but... please do allow things to ride up." She reddened and looked down. "Hopefully, before we depart, one or more of you will have your pretty skirts completely off."

The girls were all giggling now and teasing poor Miko, who grimly responded by hiking her skirt to record heights.

More embarrassed giggles.

I looked around at the four beauties across from me and at Ms Griswold to my left. I had actually penetrated three of these five incredible women-- all yesterday.

I felt a strange surge of masculine pride. I wanted to bang my spoon on my water glass, stand up and loudly proclaim my accomplishment to the whole restaurant.

Serena was watching me and her smile got bigger. She leaned forward.

"I normally do an evaluation of the actual length of the members of those kind gentlemen who help out Jimmy in Vaginal Stretching class. You and I will need to make an appointment. We do try to match 'cock to cunt' -- so to speak! You'll dive right in and I will take your measure when I feel that you are at your very best."

She leaned back, slyly grinning.

I let out a deep sigh. I really loved all of these people-- women and men alike-- sex for them was a fun, sharable experience-- and they liked to share!

Our waiter must've been approaching for his introductory visit, as all of the females facing that direction suddenly froze to attention.

Judging by their reactions, I took it that we had a winner. Skirt lifting and top unbuttoning would proceed as planned.

Well; despite having what a sitcom character once described as "an unblemished record of heterosexuality," even I could see the dude was cute. Jet black hair, sparkly olive eyes, and a great big smile as he eagerly took in the four sets of bared legs. I guessed he was a mix of Italian and Greek. Whatever-- the younger ladies in our group were melting like the Wicked Witch-- whilst Serena and Janice were at least attempting to maintain an air of only amused interest.

Once he took our drink orders and departed:

"Oh Dean! Can we take him back with us? We do so need different male subjects to examine!" (That was my Andie. Oh well; girls will be girls.)

Dean merely grinned. "Let's just go ahead and continue with the program as planned. Now, from what I can see, only Miko is currently 'flashing' a hint of her naughty bits. Let's at least get coordinated. Hike things up for me until I tell you to stop."

Andie and Liv were glaring at poor Miko as they complied with Dean's orders. From my vantage point, I soon saw a total of three pretty, hairy pouches begin to emerge. It was a sight that warmed my heart-- and other things.

I began to wonder why Serena wasn't participating. I understood now that she was filling in for a student who got cold feet-- or cold some other appropriate body part.

"Will you unzip me? These Gucci designs-- they assume that a lady has a friendly 'un-zipper' close at hand!"

Serena's jacket was off and lying on the padded seat to her right. She was as close to me as the somewhat oval seating allowed, with her mostly bared back nearly in my face.

I leaned around the table and reached for her zipper with my right hand, placing my left upon her bare shoulder. I had just masturbated this beauty to orgasm not thirty minutes ago, and I was still totally intoxicated with her.

"Are you going to... expose other things?" I whispered.

I could feel her warm smile. "Perhaps everything, if circumstances warrant."

Before she turned back around, she squeezed conspiratorially closer.

"Jimmy and I... occasionally invite certain gentlemen that we like and trust to spend a pleasant evening together. I will have to clear things with him, of course..."

I breathed out. "I enjoy both of your company. How could I say no to such a tempting offer?"

Now Serena was turned back in her seat, dress unzipped and ready for lowering. Without looking back at me she reached under the table and took my hand. She gripped it tight, then let go.

How could I have been feeling so down before? Each of these people-- so open to shared intimacies as a way of expressing friendship and love-- each of them was getting to me.

I leaned back and decided I was just going to enjoy the show. These crazy things that we doing? -- they were only our little celebrations of life and love.

Lunch was... wonderful! I enlisted the help of our hot waiter in not only translating their three language menu, but also in picking out their best. I had an all-veggie dish that-- with the careful addition of honey-- tasted more like the healthiest dessert imaginable.

By the end of lunch, all three of our happy teen students had their skirts completely off-- and Serena had her dress pulled down to "Hello Nipples!" depth.

Our wide eyed waiter was naturally curious about his unexpected visual treats. Dean explained that the girls were from an academy where "the sporting life" was encouraged but betting frowned upon. Unfortunately, "these little miscreants" had lost a rather naughty bet along with a hard-fought match. We older folks-- as well as Serena, their coach-- were there to chaperone their little adventure and to make sure things remained well in hand.

What a story! If I ever get into trouble I want the Dean there to lie for me.

I kept nervously looking around the restaurant-- fortunately, we "adults" who were facing the naughtily naked teens were apparently blocking the delightful view from the other diners.

The nude in public girls were all in a state beyond giggly. Even Serena was distracted.

"He thinks we're footballers!" Miko giggled

once the waiter was out of sight.

"Well," noted Andie, "he's got the ballers part right!"

(Bottomless teenage girls found in a heap following uncontrollable attack of the giggles; foul play is not suspected.)

Suddenly Janice gripped my hand under the table. I moved closer to that stunningly sexy woman.

"You have... two girlfriends at home,"

she stated quietly. "Is-- are-- your relationships... open?"

"What are you asking?"

"I want to date you!" she burst out. "I haven't had a date since..."

She sighed.

"I want dinners like this, long walks holding hands, roses delivered..."

"Whose idea was the roses?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Those girls were out there in the garden, naked and shivering in the cool moonlight. I kept telling them 'you'll catch your death,' but they all said you were special; you deserved it."

I suddenly had to look away as my eyes watered.

I cleared my throat.

"My... relationships are based on commitment, but also on openness. If either or both of my ladies found someone new to love, we'd talk about it." I sought her eyes. "The same goes for me."

I looked around but our bottomless female companions were still too giggly and excited to notice us. I put an arm around Janice, pulled her to me, and gently kissed her.

"I would love to actually date you-- as long as making love is still part of the picture."

"Oh my god," she hugged me back. "Hot sex is always the number one show in my private picture palace."

She hesitated.

"It's love-- that dreadful word-- it's love that's the scary part."

I hugged her tighter. "We will work out that part together."

The table had become strangely quiet; no, they weren't looking at us love birds... Ms Serena had disappeared.

I craned my neck and saw her Gucci dress on her seat, neatly folded. Well, there was only one place she could have gone...

Then I felt what seemed to be a rather large pussy cat brushing against my legs. Janice said "What the--" and lifted up the tablecloth. Then Dean abruptly stiffened. "Oh my! Ooohh myyyyy..."

Now we all knew where that fresh pussy had gone.

"Serena," I hated to spoil the moment. "He's coming back with the check and..."

"Oh he'll never notice me with that cunnie-fest up there," came the voice from under the table. "Looking at things down here, I won't be long. Won't be able to talk now with my mouth full!"

Now, the rest of us were looking around, a bit uncomfortably. No one wanted to be staring directly at Dean when he "got happy."

"We never took off our tops," Miko observed, breaking the silence. She was directly across from Dean. She pulled her tight little pink sweater top over her head, shook out her hair, and proudly presented her perfectly rounded 32Bs for Dean's delight.

Now that was too much.

Dean threw his head. back. The "oh my's" got more and faster and louder. We all looked away. After all, we had naked Miko to look at.

Finally departing, but I lingered at the front. My shy brunette hostess was on the phone. Serena held the door for me.

"I'll just be a minute."

She was watching me, nodding. "Take as long as you need," and joined the others outside.

"Yes?" Ellie asked. Her name tag read "Ellie."

"I meant to give you this." I handed her my card from my girl's academy back in the States-- with my cell number written on the back.

She stared at it.

"I have... a lot of unconventional relationships with those people outside. Every once and a while, I'd just like to talk to someone else; someone nice."

She was biting and licking her lips.

"Just talk? No funny business?"

I forced out a laugh. "I have enough 'funny business' in that... unconventional life."

Ellie gazed into my eyes hard, making her decision.

"Well now you have me intrigued. You'll hear from me--" she glanced down at the card "--David"

"Thank you!" Why did it feel like I had been holding my breath?

A clingy romantic couple had entered behind me. As Ellie grabbed their menus, she briefly held my hand, before greeting the new pair of lovebirds.

Out on the street and Serena nearly tackled me. "You did good," she kissed me. "Men! They are trainable!"

Now we all laughed and held each other's hands as we made our way to the bikini shop.

(To be continued...)

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
435 Followers
12