Thornbush Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David smiled. "There is a class at two I wanted to sit in on: "Stretching out the vaginal walls whilst tightening the vaginal muscles: the delightful contradiction of deep, frequent penile thrusts," he recited from memory.

"Ah yes," said the Dean, still licking his lips as he was taking in the poor girl's blushing body. "I just might have to 'sit in on' that one myself!"

"It is also quite interesting," stated David, "that we have eighteen girls remaining in class-- and eighteen more days remaining in your four-week semester..."

Dean Williams actually clasped his hands together in pure joy. "We can take turns-- all of the staff-- and each take one girl out naked and leashed per day! What better way to teach compliance and discipline beside being led around in the nude?!"

He stood up next to David and spoke quietly. "We have some endowments and other funds for worthy projects. I will talk to the Board on your behalf. You have already taken our staid old Academy to a whole new level of intimate instruction. Thank you sir!" and he pumped his hand.

David's eyes took in the sea of shocked female faces above the ocean swells of their pink-tipped breasts as each girl took in the fact that little Maggie's fate would soon be their own.

Professor Rogers was touched by the Dean's gesture-- but he also wanted to begin touching Maggie. Once his hand was done being nearly squeezed off by the Dean, he went over to Maggie and turned her by the shoulders to face the class.

"I am now going to undress Miss Maggie and inspect her for signs of sexual arousal... which is a good thing! That's what you ladies are being trained for. After all of the attention we've heaped on her just now, we're expecting some leakage of clear vaginal fluid, puffy and distended inner lips, and an elongated and reddening clitoris that by now has escaped from it's covering. Let's begin..."

Professor David Rogers stood behind the sweet, nearly naked redhead. And then he surprised her by bending down and pulling down her thongs. He nearly gasped at the sight of her shapely twin mounds, and noted that her buttocks were lightly sweated.

Maggie's newly-freed ass cheeks seemed to be saucily shaking at him, and he understood it was because the poor girl was still trembling. David instinctively knelt down and, putting his hands on her thighs, gave each trembling cheek a soft kiss.

He thought he heard a sigh escape her lips as she calmed down somewhat. So this was a girl who responded to the gentle touch and to loving kisses. Professor David was more than happy to provide both.

But, at some point in her training, little Maggie would have to understand that, for a male in heat, her body was nothing more than a heated receptacle. At some point she would be pushed down, pulled open and then powerfully entered by a male who had left behind the very thought of gentleness. A male in heat wanted nothing more than to penetrate her as deeply as possible to ensure that his burst of hot semen hit its mark deep inside.

Now David could not wait to see and to touch her outer and her inner lips and then trace the line of her vulva down from her clit to her cunt with his long fingers. He wanted to make pearls and drools of girlie-goo drip out of her as he watched. But, he was pacing himself-- deliberately. This was already one of the best days in his short career of teaching teen girls the joys of sex-- and his day had hardly begun!